Nimki and her blinkers

aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
Hope Nimki's blinkers fall off soon and she gets to see what's happening around her and behind her back.
I'm sure she will pay a big price for unknowingly sprinkling salt and chilli on Abhimanyu's wounds.
(I'm getting irritated with wallowing Abhimanyu. Makers please give him something else to do or make him disappear lie you did with Tunne until you figure out what to do with his character)

Nimki and her definition of hypocrisy.Can't but agree with that definition.When one's brain and heart are not insync with each other they end up being hypocrites.But she should realise that her speaking her mind out is not making things easy too.

Other than that it was really nice to see Tettar Singh and family struggling like fish out of water because democratic process stripped them off of their power.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AnjanaYYZ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Appy - question is whether Nimki's blinkers will come off before the marriage?  
aparnauma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Anjy I feel that her blinkers won't come off as long as her family,BDO babu and her long suffering friend Tunne are in her life taking care of her and making things easy for her.
That's the reason why I want her to live with Tettar family so that she can get some dose of reality for that I guess in our set up she has to be the bahu of that family.

Right now I don't think she even loves her Babbooji. She is just enamoured by all that Haweli represents. She thinks she can take her family along with her to Haweli.
And of course there is her Mukhiya position which I feel will be the contributing factor to her growth.

In this process she can actuallly grow and decide what kind of partner she wants. At this point I'm  not rooting for her pairing with Abhimanyu or Babboo.

Today...🀣  19/12
πŸ˜†

https://ct.weirdnutdaily.com/ol/wn/sw/i53/2/11/9/wnd_c50fa246e893eb8ad35892c80e9e6879.jpg

Itss   sooo funny...
We all  call thaaat   BDO...name so much like 1 cartoon.

Poor chap.  πŸ€£

It sounded sooofunny to hear  it from tettar n damadji  voice also.
  Ye BIDEO..
πŸ˜†  aakey  saaraaa khelaaa na bigaad de.  Tumko ka lagta hai kyon aaya thaa woh..."

Damaadji says..."suuunghney..."  πŸ€£

Ohh god  they both sooo damn funny.

Salim anarkali  jjodi said...damadjee...πŸ˜†

And damadjeee is damn shrews he advised tettar not to tell nimki bachao incident to MIL. else she wl certainly play some foul. πŸ˜†  let situation  flow  as gangesπŸ˜†
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
OMG today episode was so funny that how much I'm liking and appreciating it.
Wow Tettar and his doggy like son in law were so good .that's why he recognised an another dog.
Wow what a dialogue i was just spellbound.
Not to forget and a MUST add scene was Babboo saving Nimki it looks like in Bollywood movies the male lead saving the damsel-in-distress...
The best part after that Nimki saying that Babboo is respecting Rambachan and is shy that's why he went away...he needs to wear a saree. what an episode..
when Abhimanyu entered tettar mansion to find out whats wrong wow never seen any actor showing so much love for his to be wife just like Babboo how Abhimanyu plan failed.
MOHINI26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ALUJNA21

OMG today episode was so funny that how much I'm liking and appreciating it.
Wow Tettar and his doggy like son in law were so good .that's why he recognised an another dog.
Wow what a dialogue i was just spellbound.
Not to forget and a MUST add scene was Babboo saving Nimki it looks like in Bollywood movies the male lead saving the damsel-in-distress...
The best part after that Nimki saying that Babboo is respecting Rambachan and is shy that's why he went away...he needs to wear a saree. what an episode..
when Abhimanyu entered tettar mansion to find out whats wrong wow never seen any actor showing so much love for his to be wife just like Babboo how Abhimanyu plan failed.

πŸ€—πŸ€£