Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Lovely it update 
Very nice update 
Waiting for next update dear
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A very sad and emotional update. Ranveer is depressed that he can't speak a word and now Sharman needs to be strong to handle everyone. Hope she gets well soon.
Waiting for next.
Keep smiling and take care 😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omemah_Rajot

Superb update dear 

Waiting for next update 
Thanks for the PM 

Hi Rajot
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Omemah_Rajot

Amazing update dear 

Lovely it 
Thanks for the PM 

Hi Rajot
thanks for the comment
keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Radika2007

Lovely it update 

Very nice update 
Waiting for next update dear

Hi Radika
thanks for the comment
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

A very sad and emotional update. Ranveer is depressed that he can't speak a word and now Sharman needs to be strong to handle everyone. Hope she gets well soon.
Waiting for next.
Keep smiling and take care 😊

Hi Maya
thanks for the comment
yes its sad and emotional update and Ranveer is depressed and he is 
not even able to speak a word a
yes surely Sharman need to be strong to handle everyone 
wish that Ishani gets well soon 
keep smiling 
take care
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 675
Amba and Kailash walking towards the parking of the house and finally they came to the parking of the house were when they came to the parking of the house Ranveer was standing near his car with a very silent face were Amba and Kailash seeing Ranveer's silent face came near Ranveer and they stood behind him were Kailash and Amba seeing Ranveer's condition had a worried face were they both saw each others face and exchanged a worried look. 
Sharman and Nitin were walking from the servants quarters and came to the outer corridor and were walking towards the parking of the house were when they were walking that was the moment Ranveer's phone rang being inside the pocket of Sharman were Sharman stood back which eventually made Nitin to stand next to him. 
Sharman(putting his hand inside his pant pocket and he took the phone out and saw the display were the display showed its Shikhar and then seeing Nitin):Kaka Shikhar is only calling in Ranveer's phone.Before knowing the news we called to Shikhar for knowing where is Ishani? let me inform him and come you go and wait in the parking let me come soon. 
Nitin(seeing Sharman):Come fast. 
Sharman:haan tk..
Nitin shook his head as okay to Sharman and started to walk towards the parking of the house were as he was walking itself he had tears in his eyes were he thought about Ishani's smiling face and then thought about Ishani's pain and he was worried thinking about how much pain Ishani is undergoing right now. He took his hand to his eyes and wiped his tears and walked fast towards the parking of the house. 
Sharman picked the call and kept the phone in his ear. 
Shikhar(as soon as the call was picked):Hello Ranveer Ishani came back to home know?
Sharman(hearing Shikhar's voice):Shikhar mein Sharman. 
Shikhar:Haan Sharman Ishani came back to home know?
Sharman:Shikhar we contacted to Ishani's number but a Inspector picked the call. Ishani's car has been standing in the main road and the police who were in the patrol has seen Ishani's car and guessing someone is in trouble in that area they have searched in that area and they have found Ishani in bloodshed somebody has stabbed her. 
Shikhar(hearing it with a shocked face):Kya?
Sharman:Haan Shikhar police only has admitted Ishani in the hospital. now we are too going to start to hospital only. They are operating Ishani. Let me go to the hospital and then let you know what happen to Ishani Shikhar. 
Shikhar(hearing it was shocked to the extreme he can were making up himself):Which hospital Ishani is been admitted?
Sharman:Holy hospital emergency building. Let me go there and let you know about Ishani Shikhar(telling it he cut the call and putting Ranveer's phone in his pant pocket and started to walk towards the parking of the house).
Nitin walked and came to parking of the house were Amba, Kailash and Ranveer were standing with a deadly silent face.Nitin seeing them walked and came to them and saw both Amba and Kailash. 
Amba(seeing Nitin):Bhaiya..
Nitin(with a worried face seeing Amba):when Ishani didn't come back to home itself you could have informed me know behanji?
Amba(with a worried face):We thought somehow Ishani will come back but when we called her phone and when a Inspector picked the call only we got to know Ishani is injured. We didn't think Ishani would have got in this much big problem. 
Nitin hearing it had a worried face were by that time Sharman walking fast and he came to the parking and seeing Amba, Kailash, Nitin and Ranveer with a silent face making himself strong. 
Sharman(seeing Amba):Kaki let us go..
Amba(shook her head as okay):Tk Sharman let us go. 
Sharman shook his head as okay and he walked to the car driving seat side and he unlocked the car door with the key and then he opened the car door and got in the driving seat and closed the car door were Amba opened the car door and held Ranveer's shoulder and made Ranveer to sit in the seat next to Sharman were she then closed the car door and then she opened the back seat door and she got in the back seat were by that time Kailash and Nitin walked around the car and opened the other side back seat door and kailash got in the back seat of the car and sat next to Amba and Nitin sat in the seat next to kailash and closed the door. Sharman wore his seat belt and then he inserted the car key in the ignition and then saw Ranveer were Ranveer was sitting with a silent face were he then started the car and started to drive the car in the pathway of the house and then he brought the car to the gate of RV mansion were the security immediately opened the gate for them and Sharman as soon as the security opened the drove the car out of the gate of RV mansion and started to drive the car in the roads of Mumbai towards Holy hospital. 
SHIKHAR'S HOUSE..
Shikhar as soon as Sharman cut the call took the phone from his ear with a shocked face were he was sitting in the sofa with a shocked face were Shivanya and others who were seeing Shikhar's face had a what reaction were Shivanya touched Shikhar's shoulder and shook him. 
Shivanya:Shikhar..
Shikhar(feeling Shivanya's touch in his shoulder turned and saw Shivanya and then in a shocked face look):Shivanya Ishani has been stabbed while going back to her home. 
Shivanya(with a shocked face):kya?
Shikhar(with a worried face):haan Ishani has been stabbed. 
Raj Naryana, Krisha and Kanchan too were having a shocked face. 
Kanchan:(with a worried face):now how is Ishani?
Shikhar(seeing Kanchan):Maa police who were in the patrol in that area has taken Ishani to the hospital. (he got up immediately from the sofa and putting his phone in his pant pocket and seeing everyone):Let me go to the hospital now.
Kanchan:Let us all come with you Shikhar. 
Shikhar:(now somewhat making up himself):Nahi Maa now operation is going on for Ishani it seems let me go and see what is the situation and once operation is done let me call you and inform. 
Kanchan:Tk go and come. 
Shikhar(shook his head as okay to Kanchan and seeing Shivanya who was having a worried face):Shivanya you too come with me. Ishani is been admitted in the hospital you are working only. 
Shivanya(hearing it seeing Shikhar):Holy hospital only Ishani is admitted?
Shikhar:haan come let us go..
Shivanya(shook her head as okay):hmm let us. 
Shikhar started to walk were Shivanya too started to walk behind Shikhar were Kanchan, Raj Narayan and Krisha had a worried face. Shikhar and Shivanya came out of their house and they came to the parking of their house and Shikhar took the car key out of his pant pocket and he unlocked the car and he got in the driving seat and Shivanya got in the seat next to Shikhar and Shikhar started the car and drove the car in the pathway of the house and finally they came to the gate were the security opened the gate from them and Shikhar started to drive the car in the Mumbai roads towards Holy hospital. 
RV MANSION..
Laxmi who was having Raagini in her embrace and was caressing her back slowly brought Raagini out of the hug were by that time Raagini was sleeping well closing her eyes were Parul who was sitting next to Laxmi in the sofa seeing Raagini and getting that Raagini has slept. 
Parul:Maa Raagini has slept. Shall I take Raagini to my room maa?
Laxmi(seeing Parul):Parul you are pregnant and you need rest. Let me make Raagini to sleep in my room. you don't worry about Raagini let me handle her. Till Ishani gets well we all only somehow need to manage Raagini. Let us take care of Raagini each person at each time. 
Parul(hearing it and with a worried face):Maa Bhabhi will get well know? I am so scared Maa?
Laxmi(Seeing Parul with a emotional face):Ishani is very strong lady Parul. She may look like a normal girl like us but in heart she is more strong than all of us. She has seen all the worries in her life but she has always showed us that she can fight everything in her life with her love and care. She has never thought wrong to anyone in her life, in fact she has done good things only to the people who has done bad things to her that character itself will make Ishani to come back to normal. Don't worry. 
Parul(shook her head as yes):Tk Maa. (telling it she got up from the sofa and started to walk towards the stairs to go to her room).
Laxmi too got up holding Raagini well in her embrace and started to walk towards the stairs to go to her room. 
HOLY HOSPITAL. 
It was exactly 11.50 in the night when Sharman brought the car to the Holy hospital were he drove the car to the security gate and then stopping the car and lowering the window and saw the security who was sitting in the security room. 
Sharman:Sir.
Security(got up and came out of the security room and seeing Sharman):Sir who are you? tomorrow only you can visit the patients that too my evening time only. 
Sharman:Sir my sister has been injured and she has been admitted in the emergency block. We got a call from the police and that is why we have come. 
Security(getting it):oh yes police came here and I saw them taking a lady inside the emergency block. Tk you can go through this gate itself and drive straight and park the car in the parking and then walk straight from the parking you can reach the emergency block. 
Sharman(seeing the security):hmm thank you.(telling it he drove the car and entered inside the hospital).
Sharman drove the car in the direction security said and brought the car to the parking of the hospital and then he stopped the car and took the key from the ignition of the car and then he opened the car door and got down from the car and he closed the car door and then he walked around the car and came to the other side of the car and he opened the car door and saw Ranveer were Ranveer was sitting with a silent face only till now. By that time Amba, Kailash and Nitin got down from the car and they closed the car doors were Sharman seeing Ranveer's silent face. 
Sharman:Ranveer..
Ranveer(hearing his name without turning):hmm
Sharman:Ranveer we have come to hospital come let us go and see Ishani. 
Ranveer(hearing the name Ishani immediately turned and saw Sharman):haan we need to see Ishani she cannot bear the pain know?(telling it he immediately got down from the car).
As soon as Ranveer got down from the car Sharman closed the car door and he locked the car with the remote in the key and then putting the key in his pant pocket he started to walk towards the emergency building holding Ranveer's hand were Ranveer too thinking about Ishani started to walk with Sharman.Nitin,Amba and Kailash too were walking along with him were Ranveer as walking itself was thinking about Ishani and again his ears were hearing the police Inspector telling that Ishani has been stabbed. 
Sharman walking and others were walking behind him were finally they saw the emergency block and they all entered the emergency block and they walked inside the emergency building and they came to the reception of the emergency building and Sharman was about to go to the reception were before he could go to the reception he saw the Police uniform officials sitting in the chairs in front of the reception were seeing them Sharman leaving Ranveer's hand slowly and he went to the police and saw them were Inspector, Constable and Jeep driver who were talking something seriously among themselves seeing Sharman they saw him with a what face. 
Sharman(seeing them):Sir I am Sharman parekh and ...(before he could tell the next word).
Inspector(got up from his chair and seeing Sharman):Haan you only talked to me in the phone know? I am Rajat Singh.We only admitted Ishani in the hospital. 
Nitin(who was hearing it walked and came to the Inspector and seeing the Inspector):Sir you will live a long years in your life. you have brought our Ishani to the hospital. God will bless you with all the happiness in your life. 
Inspector(hearing it and seeing Nitin):Thanks for your blessings. I did my duty only. Its our duty to safeguard the public. Ishani was in bloodshed and when we took her she said her name only with that only I got to know her name is Ishani.We brought her to this hospital and I only signed the acceptance sheet for the operation. I was taking the photos of Ishani's car to trace out her address by the car number but before that itself we saw Ishani's phone ringing in the car and we picked the call and Mr. Ranveer spoke in the phone and he said Ishani is his wife. We were able to reach you immediately with the news that Ishani was injured. (telling it he saw Sharman, Amba and Kailash a glance and then his glance fell on Ranveer who was standing with a silent face were seeing Ranveer with a light smile and showing his index finger towards Ranveer and then seeing Sharman and Nitin):He is Mr. RV right. The stock broking king. 
Sharman:yes sir.He is only Ranveer who you spoke to.His full name is Ranveer vaghela. 
Inspector:Haan I know his name is Ranveer vaghela. I had read the articles about him in business magazine and I have seen his photos too in the magazines.But didn't expect that Ranveer to whom I spoke to will be Business magnet RV. (telling it and he walked and went to Ranveer and seeing Ranveer):Mr.RV I am Inspector Rajat Singh. I only spoke to you in the phone. 
Ranveer(hearing it and seeing the Inspector and in a worn out voice):Thanks for bringing Ishani immediately to the hospital. you have done a very big help to me. 
Inspector:I did my duty Mr.RV that is it. for that you never need to thank me. 
Ranveer(shook his head as okay):Where is Ishani now?
Inspector:Come with me..
Inspector started to walk were Ranveer now getting the quickness in his body to see Ishani started to walk behind the Inspector were Nitin,Amba,Kailash and Sharman started to walk behind them. Police jeep driver and constable too started to walk behind them were they all walked for a while were finally Inspector brought them to the operation theater and stopped there were everyone stopped there and saw the red light that was glowing in the top of the operation theater. Lady police got up from the chair and saw the Inspector as soon as he came there.
Inspector(seeing the lady police):Did doctor tell anything about Ishani?
lady police:Only nurse came out sir she too didn't tell anything.Operation is going on. 
Inspector(seeing Ranveer):Mr. RV please you all sit in the chairs. Operation is going on and I am sure nothing will happen to Mrs. Ishani because we brought her to the hospital on time. 
Nitin with a worried face walked and went and sat in the chair that was outside the operation theater were he had tears in his eyes were Sharman saw Ranveer. 
Sharman:Ranveer come on sit in the chair nothing will happen to our Ishani. 
Ranveer hearing it with a worried face turned to sit in the chair were as he turned and before he could sit he saw Nitin sitting in the chair and he walked to him and he went and sat in the chair next to Nitin. Amba and Kailash too walked and came to Ranveer and they too sat in the chairs next to Ranveer. 
Inspector(seeing Sharman):Mr. Sharman(he putting his hand inside the pant pocket and he took Ishani's phone and car key and gave it to Sharman):Its Ishani's phone and car key. We have parked Ishani's car in the parking you can take her car. 
Sharman(getting it):haan thanks Inspector.let me take the car..
Inspector:hmm
Sharman shook his head as okay to the Inspector and he walked and came to the chair and sat in the chair next to Kailash.
Ranveer(now somewhat making up himself saw Nitin who was having moist eyes):Uncle I know you are too hurt in your heart as much as I am hurt. 
Nitin(hearing it turned and saw Ranveer):Don't know why always god gives pain to my daughter alone? (he then wiping his eyes and seeing Ranveer):But I am sure my daughter will fight this too and she will get back to normal. 
Amba(hearing what Nitin said and touching Ranveer's shoulder being in the next chair to him):Haan Ranveer surely Ishani will fight all this and come back to normal. (with a worried face):Why always Ishani is getting hurt? Why all are hurting her a lot?
Ranveer(hearing it and with a worried face were though he was worried now something stricken his mind and then in a normal tone):But who has hurt Ishani to this extreme?Who has stabbed her?
Amba(hearing it):Haan Ranveer who would have done this to Ishani?
Ranveer(hearing it and seeing Amba with a making up face):haan we need to find that soon Maa.(telling it he got up from the chair and walked and went to the Inspector who was now telling something to the jeep driver, Constable and Lady police).
Inspector(who was speaking to jeep driver, constable and lady police seeing Ranveer and then in a calm tone):Okay Mr.RV you be here and If you need any help call us.
Ranveer(now in his RV attitude):Sir tell me in which place Ishani was and what was her situation when you saw her?
Inspector(seeing Ranveer):Mostly Gulmohar area's Industrial back side road is really unsafe because there won't be any people movement in that area during day time itself. And in that night time its so worst area. There only now a days many murder, rape is happening. Seeing the car in the main road that is having no person in it with a doubt only I told my jeep driver to drive the car towards the Industrial area back side guessing that some one should be in trouble. Finally as I guessed we saw Ishani in bloodshed. Someone has stabbed her so well in her stomach. Blood was oozing out like anything and with lady police we tied her stomach with her shawl and brought her to the hospital. We saw whether the car is having its key and Ishani has left the key in the car only so with constable we brought the car to the hospital. I gave the car key and Ishani's phone to Mr. Sharman. 
Ranveer(hearing it and then seeing Inspector):But why they need to stab Ishani?I mean what is the need for them to stab Ishani? 
Inspector:Mr.RV in my police experience and the way Ishani was laying in the road I can tell you two things very clearly.Ishani was not taken to that road for stealing her jewels or to rape her there is some other intention on Ishani because those who want to rape or those who want to steel won't injure the person to this extreme.
Ranveer(hearing it and seeing Inspector):Inspector you have done a very big help to me by bringing Ishani to this hospital and arranging for her operation. you are only this area inspector know?
Inspector:Haan the incident has taken place in my area only so I am only responsible for it to be investigated.
Ranveer:Tk then let me give a complaint to you. I want you to investigate and find out who has tried to harm Ishani as soon as possible.
Inspector(hearing it):We ourselves need to find out it Mr.RV. If you give a written statement that will be a strong complaint and we will give priority to your complaint and find out who has done this to Mrs. Ishani.give a written statement to me Mr. RV let me find out who has done this to Ishani. 
Ranveer(with a confirmed face):hmm let me give it. 
Telling it Ranveer started to walk from there towards the reception of that emergency building. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
HCian thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Great very nice update dear 
Lovely it update 
Thanks for the PM
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Fantastic update πŸ‘Can't wait for the next part