Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fortuitous thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I don't see her as being glamorous enough though...she's like a more manly, harsher-looking Neha Sharma (who I do find quite pretty); and she wasn't very good in KLKAH from the little I saw. I think she's better suited to grounded, realistic roles. Krystle is easily a better option for Naagin though; but I guess she's busy with Belan Bahu - loss for Ekta and her. ðŸ˜†
Fortuitous thumbnail
And with Priyank?! I don't think Ekta would do that.
To put it lightly, Surbhi's harsh and Priyank's soft features would make for a hella awkward jodi. 
march2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
kystle is a better actress than surbi,try to watch QH but had to stop such OTT acting by both main leads ...Koi LKaAya was such a boring show that i remember my mum use to watch the show to sleep...
uses same tone n expression for all scenes
Fortuitous thumbnail

Originally posted by: march2011

kystle is a better actress than surbi,try to watch QH but had to stop such OTT acting by both main leads ...Koi LKaAya was such a boring show that i remember my mum use to watch the show to sleep...

uses same tone n expression for all scenes

@Bold what an idea! ðŸ˜†
kantalaga_ thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I haven't seen any shows of her ...she is looking manly

But her fans used to spam EKTA's Instagram to cast her in web series opposite KSG and Naagin both ..

Atleast Ada Khan is much better looking if not mouni
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
so its a new story and it will be not known why ritik-rocky teamed up n killed shivangi...though madly in love with shivangi...rocky killed...the story left incomplete
If its a new story...new cast why the hell destroyed Roshiv love story...ritik n rocky characters...it would have been good...if it was ended with rocky-shivangi uniting with each other
HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I kinda like SJ but she is a crap actress.