worldofwinds thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Mandira's "I won't forget your love and will not let you forget my love" was freakin badass! ðŸ˜² I can solemnly swear from here on she will be upto no good ðŸ˜² 

I loved the how the background music was used in tonight's episode to exemplify the impact of the scenes, especially the HAK bgm ðŸ˜³

Uh oh for Vijay and the rest of the characters who will be at receiving end of these changes.

I can see Mandira's wrath + CM's intentions making for a lethal combo! ðŸ˜†
Edited by worldofwinds - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manvi68 thumbnail
Ek ladki apni puri duniya kisi ke liye chhod aye aur woh kisi aur se shadikarchuka hai anouns kare toh ladki kaa reaction aisa hi hoga. But I am seriously didn't wants to see mandira in negative way. I hope mandira character ko writter na bigade. I eagerly waiting for anant mandira romance as a couple. 
Reeta100 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Good episode, feel sad for Bulbul as she is unaware of Vijay's past love life plus being new to the family so will find it difficult to adjust especially with Vijay. Edited by Reeta100 - 6 years ago
worldofwinds thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Manvi68

Ek ladki apni puri duniya kisi ke liye chhod aye aur woh kisi aur se shadikarchuka hai anouns kare toh ladki kaa reaction aisa hi hoga. But I am seriously didn't wants to see mandira in negative way. I hope mandira character ko writter na bigade. I eagerly waiting for anant mandira romance as a couple. 

I wanna see Mandira joining hands with her father and becoming Vijay's political opponent as was stated in an article when the show had started. I think the baddie Mandira is going to be more interesting ;) 

That said am sure she won't be turned completely negative. She's finding in hard to let go hence is behaving in this manner. 
Manvi68 thumbnail
I seriously want ki mandira vijay ki band baja de. Vijay ne jaise ushe heart kia hai. Mandira usase 100 time jyada chot pahuchaye. 
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Bulbul is such a graceful , beautiful & innocent girl .  Honestly , in mistake , Vijay made the best decision of his life - that is marrying Bulbul .  Waiting for her & Vijay's lovestory to start . ðŸ˜³
Btw , Bhanu & Aishwarya make such a gorgeous onscreen couple . They have such great chemistry . Honestly , after the entry of Bulbul the show has become so much more interesting .
I do think Mandira will now play the part of main antagonist/negative character in the show . 
Honestly , what was the need of Mandira to kiss Vijay ( a married man at the time ) in front of his entire family ? ðŸ˜³
Reeta100 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Today's episode: I hope Mandira's revenge against Vijay is sweet and not bitter as that would not suit the character she has been playing so far.
The story is getting very interesting now, sad that this forum is not very much active like other shows.