Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pakeezah thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Rishu..they cancelled all the other show timings except main event Saturday and Sunday at 9pm. No shows during week days. I don't know what happened. Maybe people are watching DID and Super dancers for their new content. By now most people know what who is going to perform. Except for Wild Ripperz and Kings United and MJ 5 who continue to bring new stuff..
I don't think they will show the week after. Maybe the utube and other web channels will show.
Jhalli_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Bad Salsa is eliminated. Source: instagram
RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for sharing.
It was sort of expected actually. 

pakeezah thumbnail
Bad Salsa were very skilled but they were mostly acrobatic act. There really was no dance, no creativity. Just power moves. They're in a dance competition where people like Piyush, Wild Ripperz, sushant are bringing audience to tears, moving them from deep within. I'm happy audience is still voting for those who may not be masala dancers but they mesmerize with the creativity and execution of story telling via dance. I watched DID season 6 epi 4. They prove new moves can be presented in a gripping manner. Whether it is contemporary or hip hop. Just the fire needs to be there.
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Considering they were in the in the bottom 2 last week I assumed they were coming up short in the votes department...so yeah...I'm not surprised.