Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RishuDarling thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago
I guess it puts a lot of pressure on Punit and his team, next to all other projects. But I do feel that some act are getting more attention. It could be that teh contestants come with own ideas and Punit just helps to put everything together. No clue.
Last week Aryan, Faisal Vaishnavi were having the same sort of issue: jump, flip up and down from props. In that process dance suffered because the prop thing was just distracting. So either practice was better than the real performance or, the team who organized and supported everything failed to help put a perfect act together, because the dancers are just fabulous and fired up, good to go. Styling was good too. I think the camera work was off too. In Aryan's performance at least. Took away the effect of the whole thing. 

Today, in Aryan's performance, maybe one or two props were too many. He could have done an extra set of Dance. Aryan always lands perfectly well / sharp but today, after the last end flip you could see he slightly lost his balance. But... Understandable... He dances, krumps, flips and jumps.. Just amazing! Happy he went to the next round..

Curious to see faisal and Vaishnavi. I think elimination wil be between BS and YD. I a not sure about their fan base so I am just guessing for those 2 duo's. 
Jhalli_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RishuDarling

I guess it puts a lot of pressure on Punit and his team, next to all other projects. But I do feel that some act are getting more attention. It could be that teh contestants come with own ideas and Punit just helps to put everything together. No clue.

Last week Aryan, Faisal Vaishnavi were having the same sort of issue: jump, flip up and down from props. In that process dance suffered because the prop thing was just distracting. So either practice was better than the real performance or, the team who organized and supported everything failed to help put a perfect act together, because the dancers are just fabulous and fired up, good to go. Styling was good too. I think the camera work was off too. In Aryan's performance at least. Took away the effect of the whole thing. 

Today, in Aryan's performance, maybe one or two props were too many. He could have done an extra set of Dance. Aryan always lands perfectly well / sharp but today, after the last end flip you could see he slightly lost his balance. But... Understandable... He dances, krumps, flips and jumps.. Just amazing! Happy he went to the next round..

Curious to see faisal and Vaishnavi. I think elimination wil be between BS and YD. I a not sure about their fan base so I am just guessing for those 2 duo's. 

YD is eliminated, per insta ðŸ˜­ I loved them, heck I love so many contestants/teams in this show..😳
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: dplus

YD is eliminated, per insta ðŸ˜­ I loved them, heck I love so many contestants/teams in this show..😳

Yogesh and Dipali were super cute.

Hated to see them go...but I have to give it to them...for so many weeks now they're so young but  went head to head with some of the best.  Kudos to them.

Agreed...there are so many in this competition that I am rooting for too ðŸ˜†