New house & New Beginnings :) (Nov 6th)

worldofwinds thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Not to forget a new montage too! 

I loved tonight's episode! Firstly all scenes of Bulbul are an absolute joy to watch :) I love how she is chirpy and so lively, who says you need wealth and all materialistic things to be happy and enthusiastic about your life! Bulbul in certain ways also reminds me of Saadhna, a simple yet a strong person willing to stand up for she feels is right. 

Secondly, it was so nice to see the joy and happiness of family members on learning about the new house :) I love how Vijay is slowly adapting to the changes which are coming into his life with this new responsibility. Be it a new house or his new way of dressing ;) The white kurta-pyjama and khadi waist coat suits him so well ðŸ˜³ (tehehehe sorry, got carried away ðŸ˜†)

I already sorta feel bad for Anant and Bulbul though am also looking forward to see how they cope with the fact that their respective partners were/are in love with someone else. Vijay and Mandira ain't getting over each other anytime soon. 

For some reason am so looking forward to this week's episodes and the upcoming turns and twists !! Must say week has started on a promising note ðŸ˜³
Edited by worldofwinds - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
The upcoming story looks really interesting . We are seeing the changes in Vijay slowly, new responsibility, new dress, new house...new life partner ðŸ˜†
Pollyanna thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I am looking forward to the new direction the story is taking. Vijay and Bulbul's scene was cute . I hope the CVs write Bulbul as a strong character. It would be interesting to see her reaction when she finds out about Vijay and Mandira. I would like to see her take it in her stride . The writers surprised us with Saadhna, hope they do the same with Bulbul. It would be refershing to see a female character who doesn't go about being a martyr when she finds out about her spouse's affairs before marriage.