AarHi FIRST HUG <3 <3

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago
Wow Wow Wow !! We got AarHi's FIRST HUG today ..and that one was BEAUTIFUL β€οΈβ˜ΊοΈ . What made it more Divine & beautiful was Presence of Gopal as this was his Leela behind this πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ . 
The way Suchi calls Aarav's name & runs towards him & hugs him tightly was soo passionate , Emotional & beautiful πŸ˜³ . Suchi touches Aarav's wound & feels his pain πŸ˜³ .The Look they share was Magical β€οΈ

Pihu's reaction was worth watching when Suchi instead of hugging her runs to Aarav & hugs him tightly πŸ˜†. She was all Confused , and little Jealous too πŸ˜† .

Car Scene was also very sweet . Suchi giving first aid to Aarav . And Pihu once again all Confused that why Suchi is so much worried for Aarav πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I loved it. Aarav certainly loved the hug!! Gopal and his murali made the hug so very beautiful!!
tazeen_ib thumbnail
Yes, they are really beautiful. I just love them, and even aarav seemed to like that hug, how he had that smile as soon as she hugged him.
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
What I loved the most was that all four cuties were in one frame .. The hug ❀️, Gopal playing flute 😳, Pihu confused and jealous πŸ˜† .. Uske baad car mein all four, looked like saamne mom dad aur peeche do bacche πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: -Namita-

I loved it. Aarav certainly loved the hug!! Gopal and his murali made the hug so very beautiful!!

yeah The Hug was so beautiful β€οΈ . And Aarav definitely loved that hug as he was happy that Suchi is worried for him πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: tazeen_ib

Yes, they are really beautiful. I just love them, and even aarav seemed to like that hug, how he had that smile as soon as she hugged him.

I agree . KinSa's Chemistry as AarHi is rocking in the show πŸ‘β­οΈ . Both Kinshuk & Sana are doing terrific job as Aarav and Jodi and together as AarHi πŸ˜³

Originally posted by: jenny156

What I loved the most was that all four cuties were in one frame .. The hug ❀️, Gopal playing flute 😳, Pihu confused and jealous πŸ˜† .. Uske baad car mein all four, looked like saamne mom dad aur peeche do bacche πŸ˜†

I agree Jenny . Gopal's Presence , his Flute music in the BG was icing on the cake πŸ˜³ . And yes These all 4 looked soo cutee all together in the Car β€οΈ . Like U said It was looking like Parents saamne ..Bachche peeche πŸ˜†