Are Aarav & Subodh Connected with each other ?

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 6 years ago
In Friday's Episode we saw how Subodh panics and reacts as soon as he hears 'Aarav' name from Anandita  He gets scared and just orders Anandita to change her Contact no and Address . 
On seeing that behaviour , One thing is 100% sure that Subodh knows Aarav very well. He is scared of Aarav and may be Aarav is somehow connected with him in a bad way which he knows and thatz why he want Anandita to stay away from Aarav . May be Aarav knows any secret of Subodh which subodh doesn't want it to get revealed ? Aarav defintely doesn't know that Anandita is Subodh's wife . Else we would have got Aarav's reaction as well . but We have always seen Aarav giving respect to Anandita . So what do u guyz think Why Subodh reacted thatw ay on hearing Aarav's name ? What can eb the reason or secret behind it ? Can it be related to Aarav & Pihu both somehow ? 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I am sure Aarav and Subodh know each other.. Had Aarav known that Anandita is Subodh's wife, he would have also known that their daughter is dead right? I mean if he knows that Subodh's daughter is dead. 

Maybe something related to work, as we know how perfectionist Aarav is. Maybe Subodh used to be his employee and they had a tiff. But I don't think so Aarav is related to Anadita's attacks or Pihu.. Lol I don't want it to, the story is simple and sweet so let it be, don't want such Ekta concepts here ðŸ˜›
Edited by jenny156 - 6 years ago
taahir004 thumbnail
There surely is a connection between Aarav and Subodh indeed both know each other 
the way I look at it it seems Subodh had did something wrong in past and Aarav knows about 
that's the reason he wants his wife staying away from Aarav 

Originally posted by: jenny156

I am sure Aarav and Subodh know each other.. Had Aarav known that Anandita is Subodh's wife, he would have also known that their daughter is dead right? I mean if he knows that Subodh's daughter is dead. 

Maybe something related to work, as we know how perfectionist Aarav is. Maybe Subodh used to be his employee and they had a tiff. But I don't think so Aarav is related to Anadita's attacks or Pihu.. Lol I don't want it to, the story is simple and sweet so let it be, don't want such Ekta concepts here ðŸ˜›

After Yesterday's episode , I am sure that Aarav is not only Connected with Subodh but Anandita as well . He kept Anandita on job for a reason and he doesn't want Suchi to learn about that reason . Wonder what can be the reason . But Aarav surely is connected with Subodh for sure . 

Originally posted by: taahir004

There surely is a connection between Aarav and Subodh indeed both know each other 
the way I look at it it seems Subodh had did something wrong in past and Aarav knows about 
that's the reason he wants his wife staying away from Aarav 

Yeah that seems possible . Knowing that How damnn Perfectionist and Honest Aarav is as Boss , It seems quite possible . He hate Lies and Fraud .And May be Subodh might have done some fraud or any illegal thing which was against Company's ethics coz of which Sobodh is scared from Aarav .