ROSID - THE GREEK GOD - Important Notification

Alohomora thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 6 years ago

Hello, darlings. Long time, right? For those of you who remember my work "The Greek God" and were following me on Wattpad and are still waiting for it, I have some good news by the way. The long wait will soon come to an end. I will be announcing the release date by end of next month. 

It'd be an e-book on Amazon Kindle. But if any of you'd like to have a physical book, please let me know in advance. I'll try to get it printed. 

In the meanwhile, please watch this little trailer I've made with the male protagonist's intro - Manik Taneja. I know, I've changed names, right? LOL. Had to, for copyright issues. By the way, I've had real fun in creating the theme music for our protagonist. Do let me know how you find it!!! 

Do drop your valuable feedback. Would love to hear from you all. Muah!!!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrsFb7OLSZU[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Alohomora - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ruhi1985sheetal thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Hi I m sheetal remembered u told that time when I asked for further updates u told me about this and I said I'll wait plz tell me how can I read this book I want hard copyright and how can I get and awesome trailer
Alohomora thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Meet the female lead - Trisha Anand. 

She's smart, intelligent (though senseless at times), funny (unintentionally) and clumsy. She is what her name states - happiness, even in the darkest of times. Will she manage to brush some sunshine into the Greek God? 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvqOK9cAfRk[/YOUTUBE]
Nice trailer waiting for story
Hi dear how much work left eagerly waiting for your story
Anglaise thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=Alohomora]

Hello, darlings. Long time, right? For those of you who remember my work "The Greek God" and were following me on Wattpad and are still waiting for it, I have some good news by the way. The long wait will soon come to an end. I will be announcing the release date by end of next month. 

It'd be an e-book on Amazon Kindle. But if any of you'd like to have a physical book, please let me know in advance. I'll try to get it printed. 

In the meanwhile, please watch this little trailer I've made with the male protagonist's intro - Manik Taneja. I know, I've changed names, right? LOL. Had to, for copyright issues. By the way, I've had real fun in creating the theme music for our protagonist. Do let me know how you find it!!! 

Do drop your valuable feedback. Would love to hear from you all. Muah!!!

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IrsFb7OLSZU[/YOUTUBE]

What's your WaWattpad Username?

Anglaise thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What's your Wattpad username?