CVs have killed all our anxiety and excitement

siva06 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Knowingly or unknowingly Helana & party had contributed to the formation of Indian history in 350 BC

Yes..she got Bindusaar and Dharma married and we have our  Great Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat by Dharma

Really we are afraid of Bindusaar's volcano eruption, but  Dharma is a brave girl and can withstand the Fire.

A total disappointment for viewers..we cannot see our roaring lion, brave heart,fearless and courageous samrat...our Great Chandra Gupta Maurya is completely missing in the entire track

Patiently we wait for his re-entry with his usual valour and determinationOtherwise ,the remaining  fans have to  boycott seeing this stale story

C & N's romance was stupendous  and lively...but that too was missing in the sequences.

How can we tolerate the inhuman villainism of the Greek Gang, Bindusaar's scornful face and his arrogance, Adonis senseless comedy, Moora's rudeness

There were times, we waited for 8.30 PM to unfold our favourite CN. But the CVs have killed all our anxiety and excitement

There is not a single point of worthiness to sit for 20 minutes. We have lost all our hopes in redemption of the story...it has been ages since, Nandini in loss of memory, the murder charges on her..there is no attempt by the creative team, to invent new innovative plans to rectify them

They constantly show the entry of the new villain...there are so many issues remaining unsolved..do they have capable writers to create the apt incidents to solve them intelligently? .

Trivia

1.Take the time element...Chitraleka had time to go to Badrakethu,marry him and return to the mahal even before their Grahapravesh.Did she has Valkyrie  air-plane?

2.Is it customary to cover the bride's face completely in the wedding?

3.Are there no maids to help in dressing up the bride or groom?

4.Has CGM  dismantled his brain somewhere safely?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: siva06

Knowingly or unknowingly Helana & party had contributed to the formation of Indian history in 350 BC

Yes..she got Bindusaar and Dharma married and we have our  Great Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat by Dharma

Really we are afraid of Bindusaar's volcano eruption, but  Dharma is a brave girl and can withstand the Fire.

A total disappointment for viewers..we cannot see our roaring lion, brave heart,fearless and courageous samrat...our Great Chandra Gupta Maurya is completely missing in the entire track

Patiently we wait for his re-entry with his usual valour and determinationOtherwise ,the remaining  fans have to  boycott seeing this stale story

C & N's romance was stupendous  and lively...but that too was missing in the sequences.

How can we tolerate the inhuman villainism of the Greek Gang, Bindusaar's scornful face and his arrogance, Adonis senseless comedy, Moora's rudeness

There were times, we waited for 8.30 PM to unfold our favourite CN. But the CVs have killed all our anxiety and excitement

There is not a single point of worthiness to sit for 20 minutes. We have lost all our hopes in redemption of the story...it has been ages since, Nandini in loss of memory, the murder charges on her..there is no attempt by the creative team, to invent new innovative plans to rectify them

They constantly show the entry of the new villain...there are so many issues remaining unsolved..do they have capable writers to create the apt incidents to solve them intelligently? .

Trivia

1.Take the time element...Chitraleka had time to go to Badrakethu,marry him and return to the mahal even before their Grahapravesh.Did she has Valkyrie  air-plane?

2.Is it customary to cover the bride's face completely in the wedding?

3.Are there no maids to help in dressing up the bride or groom?

4.Has CGM  dismantled his brain somewhere safely?

@Bold in red- Considering horses were the only means of transport by land at the time, They must have flew there on a Pegasus 😆 

Edited by sammy17 - 6 years ago
JanakNandini thumbnail
lalli
what do u think about mysterious man in precap
can he be llooklike of cgm...
Like roopa track...

JanakNandini thumbnail
Pegasus. ..lol
annything happens in chandranandini. ...Who knows greek gang could have given that to bhadraketu
HistoryGeek thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

@Bold in red- Considering horses were the only means of transport by land at the time, They must have flew there on a Pegasus 😆 

🤣
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh my gosh, the entire time span between Chitra running away,  reaching Bhadra, convincing him, marrying him and then making it in time for Dharma and Bindu's grahapravesh was magically annoying... and yes, a ride from pegasus is the only explanation 😆.
Today's episode and precap is likely the work of the cvs to improve the trps.  They rushed Dharma and Bindusar's wedding and in the process hurt Dharma's character.

I cannot believe the headstrong and intelligent Dharma that I have grown to love felt intimidated enough by a random letter.  The great CGM whom she has said on countless occasions that she admires for his righteousness along with her mother gave her a way out, and yet she was still scared? No, that is not right.  

This is not the Dharma I have watched stand up to Bindusar and numerous occasions, calling him out on his despicable behavior and putting him in his rightful place while not giving a care for who is around her.    The Dharma I got to know would've taken off her veil and told Chandra Nandini and the rest what had transpired, refusing to marry Bindusar (and in the process being in a position where it seems like she rejects him, once again putting him in his place and possibly giving him more of a justifiable reason to hate her than just being nandini's adoptive daughter) and for the love of the almighty trusting Chandra Gupta Maurya, after all he is supposed to be a great Samrat with more power than anyone else including the nasty Bindusar 😡

CVs please listen, do not ruin Dharma's character.  She along with nandini's character are the only reason I watch this show.  You have already ruined Nandini's character, but lately due to her scenes with Dharma, defending her I witnessed some redemption... But with Dharma, she is  a strong and intelligent girl who so far seemed untouched by the ekta/serial nonsensical twists and turns I have come to hate... but with the way the marriage was rushed and has transpired- yes, you are making Dharma seem like a good soul, but at what cost? Her intelligence? 

Ii know Bindusar-Dharma pairing is gaining popularity among the younger lot of viewers, but I request you maintain Dharma's good characteristics... and make the characters' inevitable love-story more believable base on the stones you have already set. Dharma deserves better... and I do prefer Karthikey over Bindusar but understand it will only be Bindusar... in that case I need for you to not resort to the usual serial romancy stuff  I want for their love-story to beat Karthikey-Dharma's, one that is based on respect.  

I apologize for the long rant 😳 It is hard to come across consistent strong female characters on tv nowadays, based on inner strength and external actions that is actually believable and to some degree passes for intelligence.

⭐️ I know I have made many grammatical errors in this post, please try to overlook them. I was emotionally charged while typing it, and too tired now to read through it and edit. 😛
Edited by luxmi_1029 - 6 years ago
siva06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JanakNandini

lalli

what do u think about mysterious man in precap
can he be llooklike of cgm...
Like roopa track...

No he is much taller than Rajat...if it is so,we will be in seventh heaven...it seems another ghost like story