dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
song 4 every feeling ...

song 4 every feeling ...

Loving the way the creatives are showing every feeling within the leads with an apt song ... specially from padaku naina side ... 

Be it from MPK or any song from 80s or 90s or even older ... 

Showing the Pehle pyar Ke roothne ka feeling ... with a song or rootha pyar ki ghum .. 

Be the song of feeling in love by .. tu tu hai wohi .. btw was waiting for this song too .. but bad luck wasn't played in full .. only tube was played for a second ... 

In today's epi .. 

Naina wanted her friend to know that she has fallen in love .. but her friend couldn't get it .. like everyone ..she too thought book worms can't fall in love ... 

Then again song from MPK .. tum ladki ho .. omg .. then she was wearing a similar dress to that of suman from MPK ..

Coming to the dress .. I still remember.. I forced my mom to purchase that dress for me too .. couldn't get the tum ladki ho exact dress but got a similar dress which suman wears during her school days .. the one where she holds a cup with red coat .. white shirt & navy blue skirt with white dots .. MPK ke suman wali types .. lol  

Many purchased kabootar Ja ja type dress too ... but I felt that looked more movie type so didn't try to buy that one though .. pagal thi but ithna nahin .. 

Oh yeah still remember the times of Ramanand sagar ramayan & BR chopra mahabharat ... 

Ramayan came before MPK was released .. 

Mahabharat around that time .. oh yeah the roads were so empty as no body wanted to miss the episode as we didn't have re runs or YouTube or daily motion then so if u miss episode then u can never get hold of it .. so yeah roads were empty like it was curfew .. 

Edited by dewdropred - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
You are right...aling with the songs...even Kabir dohas are always apt for the situation...just loving them.😃
Everything about that era makes me nostalgic ðŸ˜Š
Edited by braveheartdoc - 6 years ago
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
there is some situation is still to.be create in which song from aashiqui , dil ramlakhan ,tridev ,dil hai ki manta nahi ,can fit