15.09.2017:Written Update:Ye Un Dino Ki Baat Hai

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Part 1

Sameer's friends taunt Naina about not having her new shoes on. Her friend chides everyone. Sameer comments, how come no one wrote a doha for this occasion? He calls the boy who writes doha and asks to write one for the situation. Sameer goes to the blackboard and writes 'koi din hathi na ghoda, koi din chappal pehenke chalna'. Naina is lost in staring at Sameer and feels like Sameer wrote it to comfort her. The teacher comes. All wish her. She asks if they are all clear about what she told them? They says yes and then one of Sameer's friends complain about Head Monitor punishing him in past for wearing chappals instead of shoes but today she is not wearing shoes herself. All boys make noise. Teacher says Shanti. Boys tease asking who is shanti. Teacher scolds Naina and asks her to stand outside the class with her hands over her head. Sameer comments how his revenge will be complete when Principal finds out about this. The school peon is surprised seeing Naina punished. 

Chachi gives Chacha pen, watch as he gets ready for office. Chachi asks Pooja to cook. She refuses. Chacha says no cooking today, we are going out at Law Garden. The class ends, Naina comes inside the class and voiceover says, her saza will be maza and both are connected to Sameer. Nainas friend tries to reassure her and asks her to eat lunch. She refuses. Boys taunt her and go off to lunch. Nainas friend asks her not to feel bad. Naina's brother Arjun comes to her with paratha. He assures to bring her new shoes and makes her eat. Nainas friend asks her to join her in canteen. Naina relents and joins her. 

Sameer and his group are singing, Papa kehte hain bara naam karega. They are feasting on cold drinks and samosa. Sameer says he will only drink strong colas. Another friend says that he only drink Rasna and even talks like a Rasna girl. Sameer enacts how the girl in the ad speaks..'I love you Rasna'. Right then Naina come and is mesmerized seeing Sameer. She imagines Sameer saying 'I love you Naina'. Naina admires the poster of 'Rasna girl'. Voiceover says it was the first time for Naina that Sameer said I love you in front of her. Sameer pays more money for further rounds of samosa. Naina is impressed with his largess. Right then Sameer spots a senior man. He asks who is this. His friends say Rakesh sir. Sameer asks why is he talking to Naina. Rakesh says he is Naina's father. Sameer hides from him remembering that he hid Naina's shoes in his scooter's diggy. Sameer rushes to remove the shoes from the diggy. He tells his friends to keep Rakesh occupied but they fail to do so. Sameer takes the shoes from the diggy and is running and slips in front of Naina. BG - Accident ho gaya rabba rabba. Nainas shoes fall from his hands. Naina drools on Sameer. Sameer says 'Hi'. Naina says these are my shoes. Sameer says yes. She asks where he found them? Sameer says they were out in the woods. By the way the shoes got stolen twice, is it a kite? Naina asks how twice? Sameer says at the shop and now here. Naina asks you remember. Sameer says yes. He walks off. Naina is lost thinking how Sameer stole the shoe and returned twice. Voiceover says, I still have those shoes.

Naina comes back home singing 'Mil gaye, joote mil gaye'. Chachi says lets go feast at law garden. Pooja cribs that she cant find a groom for her daughter but can celebrate about getting lost shoes back. Chachi says they will find the best boy for her.

Part 2

Naina and family reach Law Garden. Right then Sameer too comes there at Law Garden. Naina's friend offers to eat pav bhaji but Pooja refuses fearing a weight gain. Naina's brother offers to eat Pizza (a new dish). Sameer is amazed to see pizza has kaju kishmish on it. He says want something stronger. Chachi says they will eat pani puri. All crib. But Chacha refuses to take them over to the pizza counter spotting men smoking there which could cause cancer. Naina and family finish eating and are leaving  when Naina spots Sameer smoking. Sameers friend worry about  Naina telling Principal about them smoking. Sameer says she is monitor of school not of whole Ahmedabad.

Part 3

Naina is tossing and turning around in the bed recollecting Sameer smoking. She tells Jyoti that smoking is injurious to health. Jyoti says Suman from Maine Pyar Kiya also says that to Prem. Naina says saw Sameer smoking today at Law Garden. Jyoti asks so? Naina says just saying. Jyoti says lafange boys like him would smoke with money made from selling your shoes, be glad he returned them to you. Naina says he is not a lafanga. Naina thinks that Sameer may not know smoking is injurious. Will have to make him aware. Jyoti says its written on the packet itself. Anyways you think .am off to sleep.

At school, Awasthi asks Rakesh about Arjuns performance. Rakesh says my son is better than Sachin. Awasthi says even Naina is very good. She is head monitor of the school. Awasthi says still boys are the pride of the family. Naina is busy reading about how to spread awareness about side effects of smoking when her father calls out to her. Naina is worried about getting in trouble.

Precap -- Naina spots Sameer and his friends smoking at the terrace. Sameer throws the stub of the cigarette and it falls in the chemistry lab. Teacher finds the stub. At the school assembly ground Principal asks Naina to tell the truth if she saw anyone smoking. She says yes and says it was Sameer. Principal slaps Sameer as Naina watches stunned.
Edited by Armu4eva - 6 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks a lot for this update...I missed the episode and your update really helped😊
surabhi01 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
when I saw Nana's father .I was thinking I have seen actor somewhere but could not remember where I have seen this actor .then suddenly remembered that I have seen him in balika vadhu who played ganga ex husband .in bv serial he has beard but in this serial he is clean shave so it was difficult for me to recognize him but watching him care fully I recognize him that he is one who play ratan in bv
Adi_Ki_Zoya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing ðŸ˜ƒ