The Time Maya Became Middle Class *BLAST FROM THE PAST SERIES*

IdioTinTin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago
Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai Season 1, Episode No. 54
The Episode in which Maya became Middle Class!

An episode in which police start attacking protestors after hearing Rosesh's kavita...

Gareebi hatao, Abaadi ghatao
durhdarh durhdarh durhdarh po
Bacche paida karo sirf ek ya do!

An episode in which Indravadhan chant the Monisha Murdabaad rant,

Monisha toh bus mein khade khade travel karti hai , toh conducter se ticket ka concession maangti hai
Ticket ka peechla hissa writing pad ki tarah istemal karti hai, padosiyon ka use kiya hua writing pad ghar le aati hai taaki raddhi ka wazan badhey

An episode in which she said "ye Momma shabd kaano ka lagta hai ha" and disliked Rosesh, called him Champu

An episode in which the words Middle Class, Haila sounded so sweet and she said Haichi, dhat tere ki, Haraamkhor and vaat lagaun ki uski main!

An episode in which she bargained with vendors, ate Sev batata puri, watched daily soaps and loved Monisha!

An episode in which she watched a Bhojpuri movie called Hamaar Kamre Mein Tohaar Peti

An episode in which she wore Silk Saris, applied Sindoor, wore Manglasutra and Gajra...and was going to Bangladesch to buy Lungis for 30 Rupees there.

And then the bomb, it was just a dream of Monisha😲

I love that episode so much, it is so damn hillarious 🤣
Edited by ArshiS.Raizada - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Absolutely agree...
It was d funniest episode😆
meandwho thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ratna pathak is an enigma.  She can play any character with a panache 
IdioTinTin thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolhi1988

Absolutely agree...

It was d funniest episode😆

In season 1, every following episode tops the last one according to me 

Mostly 
IdioTinTin thumbnail

Originally posted by: ZadayKiDaig

Ratna pathak is an enigma.  She can play any character with a panache 

So true 

Nobody could have played Maya better and justified the role like she did
Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So true . And even if  you  compare Maya murdabad express with season 2 u will feel the difference . Earlier was so genuine . 
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely post dear! I recently saw this eppy again n god i was cracking up for every scene!
U knw the funny thing abt MM express? It's that it catches the tangent of the previous compartment! I mean if it ends in ticket used as writing pad, the next starts with borrowing writing pads frm neighbours... 😆

Btw i really loved this eppy bcz RPS just shines being sophisticated socialite and being the middle class ammaji with equal aplomb! ⭐️

The gag with the doc is hilarious... Mon asking Doc to chk BP of Rosh just to do paisa vasool!😆

Then maya n monu shopping trips! haye must be blissful for monu! N then that mangal sutra n sindhoor thing... That is what they highlighted in that bridge scene recently again... Clever! 😆

N that movie? Saahil always takes it in his stride... I am sure that Monu must hv gt free tkts to that movie, dats y she went... Baaki movies ke liye tho paise laghthe nah saahil! 😆

N bangladesh for lungi?😆 Srsly nly Monu can hv such dreams...
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Love this episode. Ratna Pathak is so versatile...be it a sophisticated socialite and a middle class housewife she portrays both with elan
I particularly love the part where she slaps Rosesh for that photo of hers in her sleeveless blouse 🤣
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: YeHoKyaRahaHai

Love this episode. Ratna Pathak is so versatile...be it a sophisticated socialite and a middle class housewife she portrays both with elan

I particularly love the part where she slaps Rosesh for that photo of hers in her sleeveless blouse 🤣

Absolutely
D way she was enjoying Sev Batata Puri with Monisha😆
Ranjali thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Big fan of Ratna pathak  Shes the best thing about SVS