Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Arohi90 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
I don't think there is any corruption involved. Dance wise, DiVek didn't deserve to win. But they have the biggest fandom. Logically speaking who won't vote for their favourite to make them win? So they did majority of votes and they won. 

Coming to AbiNam, I came to know about them only in last stages of NB. Their fandom was established big during NB. So they couldn't get more votes to step past DiVek.

As far as MoNaya are concerned, many dont even know who is this Mohit. I haven't even see him anywhere before. Sanaya had only one decent show near her name. And that ended five years back. So everyone forgot her and moved on to support new people in television. As simple as that. 

But DiVek winning is a slap for all fans of MoNaya because they always underestimated others fandoms and thought too much of themselves. But MoNaya don't have support in India is the thing they realised after NB finale. Sitting in home for major part or by giving flop shows continuously, audience won't remember any celebrity. So popularity won at last.