AR FF Pyar Toh Hamesha Rahega

Abbia_radeel thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi m abbia a new member 
Been a silent reader from a long time 
Have written a piece if u guys like do tell me please.
I am Armaan Malik a successful buisness tycoon.I am a very happy person a have a great family my mum dad bhai bhabhi all of whom i love and last but the most special one my love my wife Ridhima Armaan Malik.We live in a joint family with my elder brother Atul and his wife anjali their little son Arham.
And my mom dad life is just great for us we spend time with each other as well with family and a few our common friends rahul muskan abhi nikki we all often meet  on dinners and enjoying our lives thouroughly.
It was another office day i woke up with ridhima's shouts who pushed me in shower for which i pulled her in too.Then after that we all had breakfast after which all mens left for their respective works.
MALIK MANSION
All ladies were gossiping ridhima was playing with arham also talking with ananya and anjali about new inventions of fashion.She should she herself is a designer and the three ladies wear the clothes designed by her only.Ananya shouted:Ramu kaka mje ek glass pani dejiye ga!! After sometime when no reply came she was about to say when rtidhima butted in :maa me abi lai.She went in kitchen and saw ramu kaka seated and thinking something deeply she nudged him after which R.K:arey bitya tum kch chahiye tha tou mje btaty.Ri:wo choriye aap q pareshan hain?R.K nahin aesa kch nai Ri:beti bhi keh rae hain r bta b nai rae btayiye!!R.K darsal bitya meri bety ki shadi ha tum tou janty ho r aese me sb kase hoga bs yehi pareshani ha.Ri:tou fikr chor dein me hun sb dekh lungy aap bs jaiye r jaa k maa ko pani de k ayein.
Ridhima just took her phone after ramu kaka left and dialed to someone after the other person spoke.Ri :Hello han Armaan me tou tumhe btana hi bhul gai k  ramu ka ki bety ki shadi ha isliye hume unhe help k lye kch dena tou chahye nA. Ar:han tou phle btaty me abhi cheque sent krta hun tum jo chaho fill krdo r dedo Ri:nahin armaan ye koi acha tareeqa nahin ha paise tou wo hum se lenge nai u know how self respect he has wo apni salary se ek rupaya nai lenge upar.Tum bs kch mithaiyan wagera lelo r khud bhi ayo hum dono jaa k unko paise de k ayenge me apni designed kch kapre b le lety hun aese unhe bura b nai lage ga r unki madad b hojaegy.Ar:ridhima wese tum genius hoty jarai ho.Ri:me paida hi genius hui thi bs tumhari sohbat ne khrb krdea ab wapis agyi hun Ar:oh girl hold on u r talking with most succesful buissnessman understood!Ri:so what huh? Ok now shut up and focus on work ghar jaldi ana! Ar:q mje miss krhi ho?Ri:itne bure din nai aye!Ar:huh but m missing u that too terribly !!! Ri:awww my baby i miss u too!!ok bye love u.Ar:love u too bye.And she hung up  then she went outside and inform ananya and anjali about her talk with ramu kaka and armaan at which they agreed and planned to gift her something from their sides as  well.In evening when Armaan was late and didnt show up she was gonna call him to scold him for his action as she asked him to come early she saw him entering the house he was accompanied by a girl who was wearing knee length dress high heels and full make up she came down stairs seeing them.The girl had her arms around him and was almost sticking to him.Ridhima felt really awkward seeing someone so close to HER husband.She went and stood infront of armaan he smiled at her and hugged her kissing her on the cheeks.Ar:ridhima this is Nivita Rai my new associate and Ms.Rai  this is(pulling her in his embrace ) ridhima my lawfuly wedded beautiful gorgeous  wife.Ri:hi nice to meet u Ms.Rai.Ni:same here ridhima.ridhima just passed a faint smile and moved in side the lounge armaan also followed her while guiding the way tonivita  assoon as they were settled a servant came with juices and served them.
Ni(strecthing her body smiling devilishly  ):so armaan any girlfriends huh? Ridhima's eyes intantly shot up.Ar(also looked at ridzy)Ni:oh dont be shy common its quite easy u know arrange marriages are never meant for commitments.ridhima also wont mind right ridhima?Ar:i dont have any gf's.Ri:moreover mrs rai i am really not comfortable seeing my husband with any other girl whether its love or arrange marriage.(she stood up to go but before going out said)pls do have dinner.Ni:oh ur wife is so bossy isnt she?Ar without saying a word left the room after a while atul came and communicated with nivita whole time.She was all the time finding ways to get to see armaan but failed not him nor ridhima was in her sight.She made her mind to again go in malik empires and meet him she was sure she can have her effect on him by flaunting and exposing her body.
After armaan left.
Ridhima went into the room and sat on the window edge observing the night outside when armaan entered seeing her their he quickly went behind he nudged her and sat there too pulling her whole body in his embrace and kissing her nape.ridhima put her head on his head and sat cherishing every moment.Ar:baby m sorry if what nivita said had hurt u. u know i can never think about anyone beside u.Ri:i know armaan u dont have to be sorry for what she said  its just that i asked u to come early and u didnt show up when came with this piece huh? Ar:haha sorry ok so should we go now ?Ri:no now its late we'll go tommorow morning ok?
Ar:ok and now (kissing her eyes) we'll have fun.Ri:armaan no atleast do dinner before (but her protests went to deaf ears) he put her on bed and crushed his body on her.and whole nighht they made love to each other.
At about 2a.m both woke up due to their starving.Ridhima:hatto armaan jane do me dinner le k aty hun.Ar:uhh dont go!Ri:mje bhook lagy ha.hatto(smacking his bare chest)Ar:owww my jungli billi jao jao.
Ri:dont call me that.!!!
She got up and went downstairs wearing a robe.she went in kitchen warmed some food for both of them and took it upstairs in room.Armaan sat up when he saw her coming he went in washroom to freshen meanwhile she set up the table.
But somewhere else a girl was sitting on a chair with knife in her hand and her arm dripping blood on a photo and saying "Armaan tum sirf mere ho sirf aur sirf mere us ridhima ko tou me maaar dalungy qk armaan k upar srf r srf mera haq ha" and threw the knife on the dart board ahead which had a picture of ridhima in  between then laughed evilly.
Armaan ridhima were just laying in each others arms enjoying the closeness .when suddenly armaan's phone rang interupting them he wondered whos calling him this time?.As soon as he took the call"Hello! Oh ok m coming in ten mins".after the call ended.
ridhima:armaan kiska phone tha?
Ar:office se ek emergency ha jana hoga its urgent bad me btata hun sb but akar (while getting dressed fully he strode of collecting his accessories)After he left ridhima kept wondering about it but soon drifted to sleep.
In Malik empires as soon as his car got into the view his manager ran to him.manager:sir actually due some reason miss nivita told infront of clients that she doesnt wanna coordinate with us for this project which left everyone aghast and on askance she told that we have to agree to her terms and she wanna tell u only these.somehow i convinced her that time but i got a call from the guards that she's here and wanna meet u.
Ar:oh God where i have been stuck send her to my cabin m going there as well a coffee.
Man:sir she's already there.(wide eyed armaan went to his cabin to see her sitting on his chair he was pissed off with her)Ni:oh armaan u  came.nice chair very comfy Ar:who gave u authority to sit on my place? Ni:oh baby me bhetun ya tum ek hi tou bat ha (grinning)ar:what u wanted to disscuss?
Ni:ok straight to point i like that.(pushing herself onto him)Armaan moved her aside and went to sat on chair. Ni:so armaan i want u to be my boyfriend
Ar:are u nuts?m already married .ni:yea i know and how much that girl will give u huh? I can give u a whole of another company our companies will colaborate.Ar:everything is not money Ms.Rai.Ni:it is r wese b agr tumne mera boyfriend banane k lye manna kiya tou me deal cancel krdun.
Ar:so do that! And please leave my office as soon as possible before i will do something terrible.Ni:oh come on us jaisi larki me ha hi kya jo mjme nai.r arrange marriages tou hoty hi tootne k lye hain r moreover me tum se kitna pyar b krty hun.Ar:Get lost
I dont want to see u.Guards quickly throw her out !!!! And as the guards came they quickly pushed her out.Armaan sat their for a while to calm his anger and soon went away from there without saying a word.

After waking up ridhima saw armaan still was not their it was now nearly morning she grew tensed not seeing him so quickly called him which came unreachable. She was panicking with each moment suddenly thought of office and called there.Ri:hello is Armaan in office?
Per:no sir is not here any message maam?
RI:ahh no.
She cut the call and in tension she was moving here and there when her phone buzzed it was an unknown no but she picked up quickly.Ri:hello!!
Voice:tch tch ridhima apne pati ka intezar krhi tou time waist mat kro cz ab wo mera ha.He is with me.Btw he is very good in bed isnt it? Ri:who the hell are u? V:me kn hun ye apne pati se poochna.Ri:hello hello but line went dead ridhima heart didnt want to believe a word that the caller said but her mind was questioning her about armaan whereabouts whole night shutting up those questions and her tears of fear she went to freshen up for the day.she came out but armaan was not there she again tried him but got no reply she left for downstairs hoping nobody asks her about armaan as she herself dont have idea how to answer.she went downstair to see none in lounge she quickly went to kitchen to prepare breakfast.She started the work with servants when anjali entered.Anji:oh m sorry ridhima Arhum ki wjase late hogya (and quickly starts working) Ri:no need bhabhi ab mere chote se arhum ko ilzaam na deein mje b pta q late hua hoga 😉 hearing her anji blushed but recovered quickly Anji:ridzy jase tera husband tujhe chorta ha wese aaj jldi kase han ?armaan ne aaaj tujhe chor kase diya?
Anjali teased her back but ridhima face went pale anjali noticed and quickly moved forward making her look towards herself Anji:ridzy kya howa? Armaan ne danta ? Tujhe rulaya usne ruk me aby btaty hun use Ri:no bhabhi aesa kch nai ha.Anji:phr baat kya ha u can share with me ridz.
Hearing anji ridz hot emotional and tears quickly fell from her. Ri:bhabhi actually armaaan ko kal raat office se call ayi so he went but when i woke up in morning he wasnt their i called him ( she by now was hiccuping in between anji quickly filled a glass of water for her taking a sip she continued Ri: bhabhi he came unreachable i tried lots of times. Anji: arey yr whats their to cry office call krty na.Ri: ki thi bhabhi they said he is not their. She purposely didnt tell her the unknown call part as its solemnly between her and armaan morever she trusts him completely.
Anji:acha ruk me try krty hun use Ridzy nodded quickly Anjy taking her phone called armaan but came unreachable.Anji:sad mt ho aby atul se office me phone krwate to his PA tkh ha? Ridzy nodded gud now cheer up r km kr nashta lgana ha aaj tou tere pati ki fav dish ha sara kha jaega akele. Ri:aa tou jae kha jitna marzi le.
Anji : wah wah itna pyar wese tou uski is adat se cherti ha r ab dekh.
They prepared breakfast and set it on table soon atul came with arhum ridzy took him from him.Anji setting things said atul armaan raat office gya ridzy ne btaya ab tk nai aya phone bhi unreachable araha.At:really chalo me krta use call.Anji:nai me ne ki unreachable tum uske p.a se poocho ridz pareshan bht.At:oh ok
He quickly dialed the call and moved towards outside as he saw his parents coming to dine along ridz and arhum.
Atul on call.
At:hello sorry to disturb u this early but do u know where he is? His phone is not reachable.
Man:sir went away soon after that he cancelled the deal with Rai's .
At:what??
Man:yes sir but i dont know where he is now.
At:ah okay thanx dude
Man:no sir its  completely fine
They hung up.
Atul  moved back to see rids standing asking through eyes about armaan and he just shook his head ddject ridhima moved jnside followed by atul. Ridhima also didnt have anything and said to have with armaan and told their parents that armaan had some urgent work.
Ridz heart from inside was very fearful as some negativity was coming from call but she was trying her best she cuddled arhum in her arms and went in her room.after everyone was done and anjali asked her as arhum was also asleep it was 9 by now.ananya was in her room anjy was dictating the servants as they did the cleaning and rids was in her room with arhum she was just caressing his hair as he was sleeping.
Seeing his sleeping posture she remembered armaan as he sleeps in same way she quickly gave a kiss to arhum who frowned just like armaan do she laughed seeing him.As she was busy comparing his habits with armaan when her room door opened and armaan came in.ridhima quickly got up and rushed to hug him.Armaan was shocked seeing her reaction.Ar: what happened baby?
Ri:what happen k bache kdr the i was so worried but apko kya haina?
Ar:arey yr riddhima sorry na. She frowned seeing him and went to sit with arhum again
Ar:arey my baby is angry sorry na me beech pe chala gya r wahin so gya jb jaag ayi tou dekha k kdr hun r ab tumhare samne khara hun.
Ri:beech pe wo b akele how mean armaan mje rula k khud maze
Acha ab fresh hojao phr breakfast krte hain allooo k parathe bane hain go
Ar:really aww muah tum best ho
Ri:me aby naraz hi hun ye tou mje bhook lagy tb laa rai.
Ar:acha
Ri go now!! Armaan kissing arhum rushed to freshen while ridhima smiled to herself.But thinking about call and what armaan told she grew tense but calmed her self saying mera armaan sach keh raha ha.
She arranged dinning again with their breakfast when armaan came telling anji that he has put cushions around him.and got a earful from her too for not attending call but due to lack of service on beach he was not able to get any call nor he checked as he slept.in the way he recieved all calls.
Armaan start savouring his parathas as ridhima fed him and he does the same.after finishing ridhima went to put the plates in kitchen when she came out Armaan had already left for his room and his phone was still on the dinning table.she went forward to take it along with her when it buzzed with a message from Ms.Rai.and message read i love you she quickly went in and put his phone on bed and was waiting for him to come out to see his reaction over that message.
After a while armaan came out but he never gave any reaction and put that inside his pocket ridhima felt bad that he hid this from but went ahead to tigh his tie he put both of his hands on her waist and pulled her closer she at once moved near him and instantly claimed her lips.they came out of it due to lack  breath. He pulled he closer to himself while she turned betroot red.As she tied the knot of tie he kissed he temple and quickly left for office.Ridhima tried her best not to think about the message but nothing was helping she was getting restless she dialed the number of nikki so that she could go out with her to keep her mind diverted.
Ri:hey niki kaisi ha yaar?
Ni:m gud tu bta koi gud news ha kya?😛😛
Ri:nikkki!!!(blushing)
Ni:acha acha bta q yaad kiya? Ri:tu free ha?
Ni:han q bs abhi ko milna ha 5baje tb tk tou free
Ri:tou phr aa na shopping pe chalte hain.
Ni:are wah chalo m tou always ready to shop
Ri:chal tkh tu aaja phr idr se nikalte hain
Ni: ok tkh ha bye c ya
Ri:ok.
They hung up and ridz went to get ready she soon came out in jeans and top. Getting her phone and back she went out to see niki there talking with anji and cooing arham
Ri:are itni jaldi niki bari bt ha .
Ni: yr i was near by tou agyi tujhe aitraaz tou 3 ghante bd aty
Ri:acha na naraz q hoty ha
Anj:guys bs bhi kro always fighting kch sharm kro ek shadi shuda r ek ki shadi hone wali ha r bachon ki trha jhagad rhe ho.
Ni:bhabhi actually hum apki trhan  bhure nai na hue.

Thats it 
Do give me some response gud or bad 
Thank you 
Love bia
Edited by Abbia_radeel - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mpakeez thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Nice Start..
And welcome and All The best to Your New Journey...

Liked The Concept and The Way You penned It..
AR Trust and Family Bonding ..

Lets See Trust Kitna rehta hai AR mai..
Hope to read The next Part Soon..
Abbia_radeel thumbnail
M so happy seeing the reply never expected that somebody would ever reply me or appreciate it.
I try writting but usually i fail cz of lack of interest so thought may be some feedback will help me write.
I get lots of ideas but sometimes cant pen it down.
But really happy that u replied 
Thank you so much hope i will be able to write something more over it though it'll be a short kind of ff. Please do suggest some good name for ff too i never wanted to name it trust but eventually nothing came up so wrote this 
Love bia
Abbia_radeel thumbnail
I know theres not much response still I'll post it soon.
So that it ends. I just wrote it for experience .
Ridz laughed and anji glared them.
Soon biding anji bye they went to shop.
In mall
Niki was trying some dresses meanwhile ridhima was roamimg around the store examining dresses when her eyes laid on armaan outside the shop he was going out of the mall she tried to go behinf him but he left the mall before she could move out of shop. She instantly dialed his number after some rings he picked up.
Ar:hello
Ri:han hello kahan the kb se phone krahi thi.
Ar:han wo actually ek bht important meeting thi tou.
Ri:oh
Ar:tum btao call kyun ki?
Ri:uhhuh me ab kya tumhe wese nai krskty call i was missing you
Ar:oh really i miss you too
Ri:tbhi yaad nai aty
Ar:are yr busy tha oh m sorry ridhima theres some work will talk later
But before she could say something call ended.
Ridhima was thinking about why armaan lied with her when nikki came yr ridzy kbse bularai kdr khoi thi?
Ri:nai yr wo bs tu bta ye dress tou bht acha lg raha ha le le
Ni:really chalo i'll change and get it packed.
Ridz noded sbe was still in armaan's thought and was getting scared oof the call she recieved that day.
If that call was true what'll she do
Ri:no ridz armaan aesa kbhi nai krskta
Ni:yr tu khoi si lag rai ha koi problem ha?
Ri:nahi nahi tou aesa kch nai chalein tujhe tere abhi ko milne b tou jana ha.
Ni:han oh my god its 4:45 rids tu wapis khud chali jaegy i need to rush
Ri:ok bye aram se drive krna
Ni:ok baby m sorry u r best
Ridzi laughed at her antics she is indeed a great friend but she cant tell her she is more of armaan's friend though they never showed but it was true.the friend group she had was all armaans friend she is not from this city her parens live away and in her city she had friends but when she settled that she never wanted to share feelings with anyone everyone was so nice to her.Armaan was her everything he was now her friend husband father everything he sometimes pampered me as a kid.
But noow when i need to share my feelings m feeling that i should have my own friends not only his friends.
I went out to get a taxi to Malik mansion my in-laws are rich otherwise i am not able to describe my address to someone.
I sat in car when reaching a point the taxi driver told that the car broke down he cant go further.
Dejectedly i gave him his rupees and went in search of another taxi but found none i was getting frightened and checked for signals to call driver as Armaans strict instructions as m not from this city he never leaves me alone how possessive.but to my disappointment there were no signals i was getting scared.Suddenly a car came halting infront of me it was the bitch ms rai.i faked a smile she asked me to sit but i showed arrogance and saying a bye to her started walking and her car fled away i again checked for some signals but there were none.
I was still walking on an isolated road suddenly i saw a board saying its a highway. I was shocked thats when i realized that whenever armaan takes me home or someone else the road is never isolated. I looked back for the taxi driver but wasnt there too.how come he go like that his car wasnt working but car wasnt there either.i quickly started moving backwards alk the distance back wards where the driver took me thank god i remembered smth..my legs were numb with so much walk but i forced my self to walk.suddenly i saw more cars on the roads more traffic i felt happy so quickly checked my phone it showed its nine of night and there were signals too and some 110calls from bhabhi bhai armaan uncle. i felt happy i immediately dialed the number of bhabhi which she picked up instantly and shot me with questions. An:ridz where r u? R u alright kch tou bol ?is everythings fine?ridz
Ri:chill bhabhi m ok everything is fine m stuck can u send the driver
An:where m gonna send tell me quickly
Ri:wo tou nai pta m middle of nowhere.
An:ridz ok read a few shop boards or smth
Ri:yea
There is a cafe here as desire.
An:oh rids thats where u r ok go inside dont stand outside.
She went inside after talking with anji as soon she entered she was recieved with odd glances she went in restroom to see her state she quickly made her look presentable and moved out and sat on a table ordering a coffee.
Waiter came with her coffee her thoughts were still with armaan. Suddenly the door of cafe opened and whole staff of cafe stood up her back was facing entrance she looked there to see her armaan standing there worry lines on his forehead and she also stood up seeing him and he came and tightly hugged her.she also hugged him back.but when hugged went long and everyone's eyes were on them.
Ri:armaan kya krhe ho? Everyones looking.Ar:hm(coming out he checked her and pecked her lightly)u scared me.
She was blushing as he kissed her as everyone was seeing them.when she saw tears in his eyes she wiped them shaking her head.
Armaan moved back when manager came to him.m:sir u here ?
Ar:yeah hows everything going?
M:fine sir really gud.stay have something.
Ar:no any other time now excuse us its prwtty late.
Ri:ok armaan chalo she was about to put some cash on the table and was gonna move when M:maam no pls how can we take money from u
Armaan just shook his head at his wife's act.Ri:are y i had coffee so i should pay r wese bhi now u know armaan phle tou sb kase mujh par has rhe the.
Manager suddenly felt embarassed armaan stiffled his giggle seeing his face.
Ar:ridhima chalo chalein
Ri:par armaan i need to pay
Man:no maam its ur cafe y would u pay.
Ri:mera cafe? She looked at armaan questioning at which he just smiled taking her out making ger sit inside car he pecked her cheeks as she was gonna speak sayin Ar:its our cafe mrs malik.Ri:oh like that
Ar:wese yr ridhima khch you knowledge rakha kro.
As she was about to speak something he spoke again
Ar:now shut up and tell me kdr chali gyi thi halat dekhi apni ? Driver ko call krty ya mje krty nai madam ko tou self power dekhani hoty ha
Ridz sat like a child listening to his scolds.Ar:now wear the seat belt
She did quickly. She cant take the risk of making him angrier.
As soon as they entered inside their house all the people rushed to ridz.
An:ridz kdr chali gyi thi phone kr k driver ko bula lety
Bi:beta par itni der bd r tum cafe k bhr kase gyi
At:han rids wo almost outside the city ga highway k qareeb
Anaya:ok bas ab beta tum tkh ho na jao get fresh bht takh gyi hogy go bacha
Nodding her head she went to her room.
As she left everyone looked at armaan.
Ar: what?? Usne mjhe kch nai btaya ok r dad ab dantna mat humari larai nai hui lemme go now me b takh gya hun.
Saying so he left everyone went to have dinner.soon after it they both came out and had dinner it was a silent affair.After reaching the room rids tried to talk with armaan but he ignored her and fell asleep.
Rids was feeling bad and most importantly a fear of losing armaan started gripping her.she was lost in her own thoughts and whole night didnt sleep a wink.
In morning she got ready and went to kitchen as she was preparing breakfast her mind was stuck with only one thing she instantly got msg from a private number.
She was perplexed seeing the message it stated "If u want to see the actual face of ur husband go ask him what he is doing in the evening cz he will be with me in my bedroom"
Ridhima was shocked but thouht to try it. She went in room and took armaans clothes out as he was in washroom after a while he came out he started getting ready rids felt his behaviour weird and all she can think about it was the message from that number. And her gutt feeling was that it was ms rai. She gathered all the things and started arranging room  by that tym he was ready seeing him leaving she quickly asked
Ri:Armaan hum aaj shaam ko kahin bahir chalein?
Ar:aaj shaam?
Ri:han m free r kbse aek saath bhr nai gye tou
Ar:k... k... kal chalte hain aaj bht important meeting ha.
Ri:oh okay 
But before she could say more he abruptly left.she went down to see him going out saying he has work.
She at break fast said "atul bhai shaam ko aap kya krhe hain?"
At:shaam ko kch nai.q tumhe koi km tha?
Ri:no i thought agr koi meeting ho bht important tou rehne deti magr aap free ho tou q na hum sb aaj bhr jaein.

As planned they all went in evening but rids mind was stuck with y armaan lied she could see in his eyes he was lying.as they were all together atul anjali arhum and she so to give some time to them she took arhum with her and started roaming in the mall when she saw armaan their she quickly ran to catch him but he saw her and ignoring her abruptly left she was shocked at hjs odd behaviour.and her eyes became teary.
Love Bia
:)
ITSABOUT_DMG thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hello
welcome to the AR Family Dmg family ...
your concept is nice n your writing style is excellent...
read two parts n loved EVERYTHING
well just hope that AR trust remains the same as they will  go through now with the most toughest phrase in their life...
n yeah abt name suggesting
i had a hindi title in my mind
if u dnt mind me suggesting the title 
here it is
with the story n the narration 
it just clicked me
"Pyaar Tog Hamesha Rahega"
hows that???
whatever the consequences may they have but their love will be eternal...
hope u like the title 
update soon
take care

Abbia_radeel thumbnail
Thank you 
The topic i think its "pyar toh rahega hamesha" i really like it 
Thank you so much. 
M glad to know u liked it
Abbia_radeel thumbnail
After sometime she got a message from anji that they r in restaurant .
She also went their wiping her tears.
She again got the message confusion cleared??
Ri:bhai bhabi i wanna go home apko rukna ha tou rukein.
At:but y we can go togegher
An:han rids sit na kch kha tou le
Ri:no mje bhook nai mje ghar jana ha
At:sit na rids
Ri:no bhai m just gonna go u guys enjoy
She was gonna leave when
At:rids u cant go
Anjali glared him
Ri:wo q bhai
At:cz wo wo wo tumhe idr k raste nai pta us din ki trhan kho jaogi
Anji sighed in relief
Ri:tou call drover for me
At:me hun driver kya krna bs chalte hain aby.
Ri:bhai pls i want to go warna me jarai
At:ok ok we all leave together now.
Rids felt sorry for ruining their moment but her questions were more imporatant.
As soon as they reach she called armaan moving inside she saw full hall decorated with people around like party .
But party why cz when they left their was no party.
She looked at it astound.but she wanna see armaan and do not care about party she ran upstair quickly reaching her roomshe opened to see armaan selectong his clothes.when she spoke
Ri:kdr jane k lye tyar horae ho??
Ar:(shockingly) ridhima tum yahan?
Ri:han yahan qk kisi  r ka intezar tha?
Ar:mtlb
Ri:ab mtlb b me btaun? kya us bitch k saath hi raat guzarne jarae ho ya koi nai ha?
Ar: kya ye kya bol rai ho hosh me ho
Itni ghatiya bt how can u say so ?
Ri:tum itni ghatiya harqat kr skte ho r i cant say.
Ar:mene kch nai kiya ridhima
Ri:acha tou aaj evening me kdr the mall me r mere bulana pe nai suna mje bola meeting r moreover us puri raat us ms rai k saath rang raliya manatein rahe r bd me beach pe rehna ka  bahana
his eyes shot up.
Ar: i was on beach only
Ri:tou ye kya ha showing him his phone as well as hers
Ar: he was shocked) ye msgs kis k hain?
Ri:oh really armaan dont try to act infront of me u slept with her u cheated me tell me armaan wasnt i good in bed that u left me huh?
Ar:Enough ridhima u wanna know y i lied so come.(dragging her outside now leaving her arm)see this the party all the guest but mrs malik let me tell you  that u r forgetting but i never did its our first wedding aniversary for which i was planning all these days to surprise u at end.but no y would u trust me tumhe tou lgta i'll be spending nights with some random chick r wo msgs i seriously dont know about them.sb ko mene hi manna kiya k is party k bare me tumhe kch na btaye.islye aaj tumhe join b nai kiya for preperation.he said all this with hurt clearly visible in her eyes.
Ridhima was feeling terrible seeing him hurt that too because of her.she was hating herself more for mistrusting the man infront of her who loved her so much.her eyes were teary seeing her love bding hurt because of her.She moved forward towards him to touch him but he shoved her hands away turning away going to the room.
He was deeply hurt he slumped on the couch reminsing the old memories which he used to cherish and they are a cause of hurt for him.His tears were not coming but his heart was in deep pain he had put all his effort to work out this relation.He knew this marriage was an arrange he wasnt that much stasfied with idea but seeing ridhima for first tym he immediately fall for her.but he knew he has to work for this relation harder so later he wont regret his decission he put up his best its been one year they both loved trusted and believed each other blindly.but now suddenly all that seems so useless. He has done so much just for her and she just didnt think once about him about his feelings.was his love so less that she cant even trust him.He crushed the bouqet laying near him which he was to give her in party.
He was deeply hurt with whatever she have said to him.As soon his tear slipped his eyes he put his head in his palms and cried his heart out.
Suddenly realization hit him who was the person to send her messages he quickly got up and rushed downstairs.Calling off the party immediately without listening to ridhimas apologies he sat in living room with all of his family.
Ar:ridhima pls gimme the number u have been recieving msgs from
Ri:Armaan (noticing his stern face) ohk yelo handed her phone to him 
Taking that number he quickly called to his friend Rahul who was also a police officer.he informed him to  let him check the number and owner of it.
After about an hour later he got to know this number belongs to some peter named person who is a dance teacher and ryt now is in america.
He was confused Ar:but how can his number be on if he is in america?
Ra:that can be possible if any of his family or friends have this number of his ae can reach family but friends we dont know we might get along with some through his family but not all.so i should track that number i think atleast we can reach where it is.
Ar:yea do that quickly 
Ra:ok i will call u once done
Ar:bye
And they hung up armaan told everyone this but question was how will that peter get benefited  parting them.whom they even dont know.
Suddenly their trance broke with the call of rahul he told the current location of the phone number and said they are reaching their armaan said he is coming too.
Armaan telling rveryone rushed out when rids asked to join too which he ignored leaving her crying.Anjali took her in her arms and soothed her.all were waiting and rids was panicking with every second.
And around 2 at nyt armaan entered along rahul.
An:beta itni der sb tkh ha na kn tha wo kisne ki aesi harqat?
Ar:mom it was Ms Rai all along she was trying it to  do it from long but at the tym i terminated her all projects and didnt let our company to get into any contract with her but i never knew someone can stoop so low for such a reason.
Everyone gasped with information and armaan retired to his room.
Rahul told everyone wgat happened their how peter was her boyfriend and she used his number so noone doubts her.and she even tried to attack all police with her goons.
She wanted to seperate armaan and ridhima to be his .
After rahul left everyone moved to rooms dinner was long forgotten
Ridhima moved to room to see armaan laying on bed and acting to be asleep.
She smiled at his act she went upto him.
Ri:i know armaan i have hurt you deeply and this all happened due to my mistrust if i have trusted u as u do tou shahyd ye sb hota hi nai me janty hun tum bhht ghussa ho r dukhi bhi par armaan tum tou wo galty mt kro jo mene kia agr wo hume alag krna chahti thi tou tum ab khud ko mjse dur kr k use hi kamayab krhe apne maqsad me. I know agr me trust krty tum par tou shahyd sb kch alag hota magr jo galty mhse hogyi uske liye m sorry magr ab tum mjhe khud se dur krte rahoge tou shahyd hum dono haar jaenge r wo jeet jaegy.humara pyar har jaega armaan.me janti hun k ye ghussa dikha kr mje khud se dur kr k tum bhi utna hi tarp rhe ho jitna k me.islye armaan chor do ye zidd.M sorry armaan m sorry saying this she kissed him on forehead and putting comforter moved to her side of bed leaving armaan in deep thoughts.
In morning both got up early as noone slept whole night.
Ridhhima went to freshen up when she came out drying her hair she saw armaan infront of closet examining something.she was wondering what is he doing with her closet open.as she moved to check he turned around she gasped as their bodies touched.
Seeing her armaan was mesmerised as he was lost in her beauty seeing her wet hair making he look more beautiful he was gawking at her and moved to  caress her skin with his hand he moved a flick of her hair behind sucking the water droplet off her cheeks.She closed her eyelids enjoying the touch of his lips on her skin.Her breath became sharp when suddenly her phone rang making them come out of their trance.Soon armaan move back and she went to pick up the call.It was Muskaan asking them to come downstairs as they have a surprise for them
She cut the call to look at armaan she wonder y is he still there when he spoke giving her a packet Ar:wear this.
Saying that he left from there for getting fresh.
Ridhima opened the packet to see a heavily embroided chiffon saree of red colour.she smiled at the choice of her armaan.yes her armaan she wont let anything come between them now so she quickly changed into the saree and was applying sindoor in her hair when armaan came to see her he was really astound she looked etheral in that saree he felt proud to have her she was indeed beautiful with so much less make up still she was looking beautiful.Armaan moved near her before she could fill her maang he took a pinch of sindoor and filled her mang which also fell on her nose making her blush and enhancing her beauty.She blushing turned around to see him who was still half naked as he did not wear the shirt yet.
She signalled him to wear the shirt who immediately did as told she started cleaning the mess around room meanwhile he got ready.
Soon he got ready and they both made their way out both were looking breathtaking with eachother.As they went everyone was gathered all of their close friends and family they went down and taking blessing of their parents both were made to cut the cake for their anniversary as all of them want them to forget that awful moment and celeberate their success.
They cut the cake got gifts and then had breakfast everyone enjoyed the meal.
And as they both went into room taking ridhima in his arms armaan spoke
Ar:ridhima m sorry i should not have reacted but i was hurt and moreover angry to think straightly.I just know we love eachother and cant let anything bad happening between us.
Ri:armaan aesa mt bolo it was all my fault but ab in sb ko yaad krna ka kch fayda?tumhara ghussa bilkul jayaz tha.ab bs i dont want anything coming between us.
Smiling armaan captured her lips in a passionate kiss they both were kissing each other deeply in between both of them spoke.
Ri:i love you
Ar:i love you 
Smiling they both hugged each other.

THE END
LOVE ABBIA 
:)

Abbia_radeel thumbnail
Thank you