Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Blessedchild

I don't think so๐Ÿ˜†I have heard she wished one of her co actors good mental health and recently took digs at another ex co actor .And Nach me also DT ke sath catfight๐Ÿ˜†IMO she is definitely 100% BB material๐Ÿ˜‰

Who? Barun?๐Ÿ˜†
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: thepinkboi

DT cannot. BB mostly ghar baithe logon ko leta hai. Barbie totally fits the bill that way๐Ÿ˜†

Han ye bhi hai๐Ÿ˜† Divyanka is doing YHM right now so i guess she isn't velli
Sanjana212 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
A big no... bohot shok se dekhti hoon mein bigg boss and i can not tolerate this lady in big boss ever
BeingBlunt thumbnail
Yes please. The show and forum will be a riot. ๐Ÿ˜†
Forum because she will provide lots of content and her 5 million bhade ke tattoo will make it even more interesting. And BB is a massive PR game and she will learn what really is PR tactics. 

Show will be too because other players will teach her a lesson of lifetime what is called Drama. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰

I cant even imagine what would happened if she got to face Dolly, KRK, SKY, Imam, Gauhar, Gulati, Sonali, Swami Om, Manu.  ๐Ÿคฃ

Edited by BeingBlunt - 6 years ago
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: BeingBlunt

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff">Yes please. The show and forum will be a riot.๐Ÿ˜†</font>

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff">Forum because she will provide lots of content and her 5 million bhade ke tattoo will make it even more interesting. And BB is a massive PR game and she will learn what really is PR tactics.</font>

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff">Show will be too because other players will teach her a lesson of lifetime what is called Drama.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰</font>

<font size="3" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" color="#9933ff">I cant even imagine what would happened if she got to face Dolly, KRK, SKY, Imam, Gauhar, Gulati, Sonali, Swami Om, Manu.๐Ÿคฃ</font>

Who rotlu type hota
I suffered that much blah blah
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
NB8 show related discussion is allowed. Topic is not related to NB8.

Closed
NB8 DT