Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

genieuk thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
For this show, sad to say Divek

I like Divyanka and used to follow YHM till that become typical Ekta soaps. I still like her and I love Sanaya from MJHT and love Sanam so nice DID, so it was difficult for me as I liked them all and have voted for them in their previous shows and awards but In this show the main thing is Dance followed by chemistry

For me the ranking was way above everybody AbNam, followed by Monaya and after both big gap, Divek!

I never thought I will say but I was disappointed that Divuanka won, than other deserving candidates (I am not bashing anyone, it is just my opinion so please respect others opinion and no negative comments, I always believe you can only give what you have so please be assertive not aggressive)
CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Divek
There's nothing genuine about them. Their love, marriage, love letter, sagai, bidai etc everything is just to gain media attention and play PR game. I won't be suprised if next tellybuzz article reveals their suhaagraat detail as well. Word 'privacy' doesn't exist for them.
AraBearxo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Removed. Edited by -Ara- - 6 years ago
TheStranger thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Guinea thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheStranger

<font color="#333333" face="Roboto, sans-serif"></font>

This gif is epic 😆
D_Desi_Dil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Chocoholic01

Abhinam is most over rated - at least in this forum 😆

uff ! ye kya kah diya aapne 🤣
FadedRain thumbnail
Now suddenly Monaya fans hate Abinam again? Ok 😆 kal tak toh bol rahe they that Abinam should have won. LOL
Maharani69 thumbnail
Engager 4 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: .AmazingAmy.

Now suddenly Monaya fans hate Abinam again? Ok 😆 kal tak toh bol rahe they that Abinam should have won. LOL

Because someone suddenly remembered an old account they can use to troll Sabigail so that they can settle scores for Monaya bashing forgetting that the show is over and no one gives a damn. 
darkzarhi thumbnail
whats the point of making such topics? reported