ya let us see what Mala is going to talk to Ishani now that will come in next 
episode dear for sure 
happy that you liked Ishveer dialogues and Raagini's cute and sharp activities 
yes surely our cutie pie will make our Ishveer proud parents 
glad you liked Cricket part 
yes more than this human never need anything 
yes If falguniji and Harshadji were fit and fine and alive now means surely 
it would be so much good 
anyways its the happy family of Ishveer surely who sees them will get jealous for sure
happy you liked their cute and sweet family yes wish all the people live life like them 
glad you liked the update 
ya let me update the next soon 
hmm treat plan hmm let me make it dear 
okay dear let me try to give longer versions of updates as much as I can 
hmm its quite effort taking only but need to do it for Readers for sure 
hmm okay dear have a good day 
keep reading 

👍🏼
Hey dii , its a little bit longer one , but anything for you dear !
Edited by RookeyRookers - 6 years ago
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hi Sakshi
How are you? Hope you are fine. Like the update too much.
Waiting for the next. 
😛😉
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the episode. Very interesting 👏👏👏
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RookeyRookers

👍🏼
Hey dii , its a little bit longer one , but anything for you dear !

hmm okay dear love you always 
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Hi Sakshi

How are you? Hope you are fine. Like the update too much.
Waiting for the next. 
😛😉

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
yes I am fine dear 
wish that you are too doing good 
ya let me update the next dear 
keep reading 
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Thank you for the episode. Very interesting 👏👏👏

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
keep reading 
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi  sakshi really nice episodes sorry for the late reply all scenes were good  idea wish while mala apologies ranveer should overhear so he could come to know how much ishu was sufferer thank you for pm
RookeyRookers thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

hmm okay dear love you always 

Love you too dii ❤️
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 599
Ranveer seeing Raagini who was standing opposite to him holding the plastic cricket bat with her both the hands and hitting the tip of the bat in the floor and he had a smile seeing his daughter's smartness were he having the plastic ball in his hand was making himself ready to throw the ball to Raagini. 
Ranveer(with a smile seeing Raagini):Shall Papa throw the ball?
Raagini(cutely seeing Ranveer and hitting the bat in the floor): hmmm
Ranveer seeing Raagini with a smile and then bit slowly and then seeing the bat he throw the plastic ball towards Raagini were Raagini cutely seeing the ball waiting for the ball to fall in the floor were as soon as the ball fell in the floor she cutely hit the ball with the bat were the ball started to rotate in the floor from her were seeing it Raagini had a happy smile were Raagini raised her head and saw Ranveer with a smile were Ranveer too seeing the way Raagini hit the ball had a cute smile in his lips.
Ranveer(with a smile seeing Raagini):Awesome my baby...
Raagini(jumping a little cutely): hmmm
Ranveer(seeing Raagini's excitement and then he walked to the ball and then he bent and took the ball from the floor and then he started to walk back to the same place to throw the next ball and then coming to his same place and then saw Raagini):Cutie pie shall Papa throw the ball?
Raagini(cutely shook her head as yes): hmm(she again stood well hitting the bat tip in the floor and saw Ranveer).
Ranveer with a cute smile in his lips throw the ball to Raagini were Raagini this time before the ball could hit the floor raised the bat and then hit the bat tip in the ball were the ball went up in the air for a small distance and then fell in the floor some distance away from Raagini. 
Ranveer(in a excited tone):Very good Baby this is how you need to hit the ball.
Raagini(cutely shook her head as yes): hmm(she then thinking something for a while dropped the bat in the floor and saw Ranveer who was up to walk to take the ball from the floor and in a cute tone):Papa..
Ranveer(who was about to walk to take the ball hearing Raagini calling him turned and seeing Raagini):haan baby(seeing Raagini has dropped the bat in the floor):Arrey why you dropped the bat in the floor?
Raagini(with a cute face started to walk and she came and stood near Ranveer and then raised her head and seeing Ranveer):Papa Mein Mama chaiye.
Ranveer(giving a light smile):Want Mama? Mama has gone down she will come baby wait...(he said it with a pleasing face).
Raagini(again showing a puppy face):Naa Papa mein Mama chaiye.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini asking for Ishani again):Tk want Mama for sure. (giving a smile to Raagini and opened his hands to Raagini):Come to Papa..
Raagini immediately opened her hands to Ranveer were Ranveer bent and took Raagini in his hands well and then he held Raagini close to him and then he saw her with a smile. 
Ranveer:Mama will be in the kitchen making tea. Let Papa take you. 
Raagini(shook her head as yes): hmmm Mama..
Ranveer too giving a smile to Raagini started to walk out of the room having Raagini in his hands were he started to walk in the corridor. 
Ishani was standing near the stove in the kitchen were she was seeing the bowl having milk in it and then was above the stove with fire were she was waiting for the milk to get boiled were that was the moment Mala with a empty tray in her hands came inside the kitchen were seeing Ishani she had a smile were she came and stood near Ishani were Ishani who was seeing the milk in the bowl feeling the person near her raised her head and saw Mala next to her. 
Ishani:Mala gave tea to Maa and Baba?
Mala:Haan Bhabhi I gave to them and after that gave tea to Disha Di and Parul Di and now only coming back to kitchen Bhabhi. For you too you want tea. Shall I make and give it to you?
Ishani:Arrey its okay Mala let me make it. Ranveer asked for tea to make tea for him only I came. Let the milk get boil let me make the tea. (with a bit normal face):At least now tell me what you want to talk to me Mala? Raagini is with Ranveer she is playing with him so for few minutes Raagini won't get my thoughts tell me what you want to talk?
Mala(giving a okay head shake and then keeping the empty tray in the kitchen slap and seeing Ishani):Haan now let me tell you want I want to tell Bhabhi. 
Ishani:hmm
Ranveer having Raagini in his hands came down from the stairs and then he started to walk in the hall were he walking and then he came towards the kitchen. 
Mala(seeing Ishani with a feeling sorry face):Ishani Bhabhi I am really sorry for what I did to you. Please forgive me. 
Ishani(with a not understanding face):What you did to me? For what you are asking sorry to me Mala? To the extreme I know you can never make any mistake then..(before she could tell the next word).
Mala:Nahi Bhabhi I have done a very big mistake to you but your good heart is forgetting it and accepting me with whole heart. 
Ranveer walked towards the kitchen and came to the kitchen entrance having Raagini in his hands were before he could enter the kitchen he heard Mala's voice were he saw inside the kitchen and getting that both Ishani and Mala were talking to each other were he without entering stood on the side of the kitchen entrance and was hesitating how to interrupt both the ladies talking were as he was hesitating he was able to hear Mala's voice well were that made him to stop and listen to the conversation. 
Mala(seeing Ishani):When you came out of jail knowing my house you came to my house only. But that time as Rithika was with Ranveer Bhaiya I didn't even talk to you properly. I asked you whether you escaped from the jail and you have come here. You tried to know about your family members only from me but without even responding to you I closed my house door.Even after knowing that you are alive I didn't open my mouth to anyone in the house. Without even having that wrong act of mine in your heart you have given me this job still today and for me and my family you have brought clothes and all.you have given the good house for us in the servant quarters itself. Really Bhabhi none of the wealthy people will get your heart. 
Ranveer(who heard what Mala said having a doubtful face in thoughts):What Ishani after coming out of jail went and met Mala?(he again saw both Mala and Ishani standing on the side of the kitchen).
Raagini(touched Ranveer's cheek with her tiny hands and seeing him in a low tone):Papa Mama. 
Ranveer(feeling Raagini's touch in his cheek and hearing Raagini's demand seeing Raagini):Just a minute Raagini lay in Papa's shoulders let Papa take you to Mama. 
Raagini hearing what Ranveer said with a puppy face laid her head in Ranveer's shoulders and held Ranveer's other side shoulder with her tiny hand. Ranveer making Raagini comfortable again saw Ishani and Mala inside the kitchen. 
Ishani(seeing Mala with a smile):This is what you are trying to talk to me from the morning. Mala come on that is past. What is the use in talking about the past?. You are too one of my family member only. If any of my family member scold me or they show their anger to me means will I hate them?(shaking her head as no):Surely I won't hate them because they are my family. like that only you are too to me. So come on forget the past you never need to worry about the past things. 
Mala:As you brought the new clothes to me and my family only I felt so bad for the way I behaved with you. 
Ishani:See you never need to feel this much worried okay.Please be casual and be happy. (she gave a smile were that was the time the milk boiled and was about to over flow were hearing the sound she turned to the stove and then she touched the stove knob and then she turned off the stove and seeing Mala):Tk Mala you can go and see your work and let me tell you I don't have any of your past behaviors in my heart I am having your peaceful and smiling face only in my heart. 
Mala(joined her hands in front of Ishani):Thank you Bhabhi. 
Ishani(immediately touched Mala's hand and made her to put her hand down and seeing her with a smile):Don't want thank you and all. Come on carry on your work. 
Mala shook her head as yes and she started to walk towards the entrance of the kitchen were Ishani having a smile in her lips turned to the stove and then she took the empty cup from the cup stand in the slap and then she kept the cup in front of her in the kitchen slap and she took the steel holder in her hand from the kitchen slap and then she held the bowl with the steel holder and took the bowl to pour the milk in the cup were she got busy in making tea. 
When Mala came out of the kitchen Ranveer stood well and managed like he is managing Raagini were Mala seeing Ranveer standing in the side of the kitchen in the entrance and then giving a smile to Ranveer she started to move from there were Ranveer too giving a head shake to Mala having Raagini in his hand started to enter the kitchen were he entered the kitchen were he saw Ishani taking the tea powder bottle from the cupboard were he walked to Ishani with a serious face and then he went and stood near Ishani were Ishani taking the tea powder bottle in her one hand and then she took the sugar bottle in her other hand and then she was about to turn to go to the kitchen slap were before she could walk to the kitchen slap she saw Ranveer standing in front of her now that made her to stand. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer having Raagini with him and with a smile):Ranveer what happen? you both were playing and now..(before she could tell the next word).
Raagini(taking her head from Ranveer's shoulders and seeing Ishani):Mama.
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Haan kya hua Baby?
Raagini(cutely with a puppy face):Di..Die...
Ishani(getting what Raagini is meaning):Oh got uncomfortable with diaper?
Ranveer(too getting why Raagini got Ishani's thoughts and seeing Ishani): oh for changing her diaper only she would have asked for you? I didn't know why she was asking for you as she was firm in seeing you so only I brought her to you?
Ishani(shook her head as okay to Ranveer):for changing her diaper only she would have asked for me tk let me make tea and take Raagini to room and change her diaper. 
Ranveer(with a silent face shook his head as yes):Haan
Ishani(was about to walk to the kitchen slap were she feeling something stopped and seeing Ranveer):What happen to you?why your face is this much silent suddenly? when I was seeing you coming back from office your face was so happy(she gave a smile to him). 
Ranveer(with the same silent face):Nothing may be I am tiered now.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a smile): hmm let me make the tea drink it and you will be feeling refreshed.
Ranveer(shook his head as yes): hmm
Ishani giving a smile to Ranveer started to move to the kitchen slap were Ranveer having Raagini in his hands started to walk out of the kitchen were having Raagini in his hands he came out of the kitchen were he came to the hall and then he started to get in the stairs slowly. 
Raagini(showing her hands to Kitchen and seeing Ranveer):Papa Mama. 
Ranveer(seeing Raagini):We have said to mama know? Mama will come soon. 
Raagini seeing Ranveer shook her head as yes were Ranveer started to get in the stairs were Ishani after making the tea having the cup of tea in her hand started to walk out of the kitchen and then she started to walk in the hall were she started to walk in the hall and then she came to the stairs and started to get in the stairs were as she came up to the corridor she saw Ranveer having Raagini in his hands and was walking in few distance in front of her towards their room were Ishani too walking behind Ranveer were Ranveer then having Raagini in his hand entered their room were Ishani too after a while entered their room having the cup of tea in her hand were she saw Ranveer standing near the bed having Raagini in his hands still. Ishani walked and went to the tea poi and keeping the cup of tea in the tea poi and seeing Ranveer started to walk and then she came near Ranveer. 
Ishani(standing next to Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer(who was thinking about Ishani and Mala's conversation hearing Ishani calling him turned and saw her):Haan 
Ishani:Give Raagini to me and have the tea let me change Raagin's diaper and then come. 
Ranveer seeing Ishani's face with a silent face shook his head as okay and then he gave Raagini in the hands of Ishani were Ishani got Raagini carefully were she having Raagini in her hands started to walk towards the washroom were Ranveer saw Ishani's back with a silent face were Ishani entered the washroom and then she closed the washroom door were Ranveer as soon as Ishani closed the washroom door started to walk to the tea poi were he walking and went to the tea poi and then he sat in the sofa and then he took the cup of tea in the tea poi and then he kept his lips in the cup and started to sip the tea were he thought about Ishani and Mala's conversation. 
Ranveer(sipping the tea in thoughts):Ishani after coming out of the jail has met Mala but she didn't tell me about this. Even she has met Devarsh after coming out of Jail even that too few months before only I came to know? Devarsh, Mala all of them knowing about Ishani being alive but none of them said a word to me about Ishani. (he started to drink the tea fast were he finished the hot tea in a single gulp and then he kept the empty tea cup in the tea poi and then he rested his head in the back of the sofa and had a silent face were after a few seconds he closed his eyes and started to think about Mala and Ishani's conversation).
After few minutes Ishani came out of the washroom having Raagini in her hands were cutie pie was smiling happily now were Ishani too was smiling back to Raagini were Ishani then seeing Ranveer in the sofa that too closing his eyes and then seeing Raagini. 
Ishani:Can you play with Mobo?
Raagini:hmm mobo...
Ishani giving a smile to Raagini having Raagini in her hand started to walk towards the toys basket in the corner of the room and then going near the toys basket she bent and then left Raagini down in the floor and then she stood well and the she took the mobo teddy bear from the toys basket and then she showed the mobo teddy bear to Raagini were Raagini cutely smiling to Ishani and then with her both the hands got the teddy bear from Ishani and then she sat in the floor and then made teddy bear to sit in her lap and then she started to caress teddy bear and started to talk to the teddy bear in her child language were Ishani seeing Raagini's concentration in the teddy bear turned and saw Ranveer who was still sitting in the sofa resting his back in the sofa and with the closed eyes were she walked and went to the sofa and then she sat in the sofa next to Ranveer. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer(hearing Ishani's voice opened his eyes and then seeing her near him saw her with a silent face):hmmm
Ishani:What happen to you Ranveer?you are looking so silent and dull.
Ranveer:Wo..(before he could tell).
They heard a voice calling Raagini in the entrance of their room were Ishani and Ranveer seeing each other a glance and then at the same time they both got up from the sofa and then they came to the entrance of the room were they saw Kailash standing with a happy smile in his face. 
Ishani(giving a smile to Kailash):Baba..
Kailash(seeing Ishani with a smile): Ishani where is Raagini?
Ishani(hearing Kailash's question and then seeing Raagini near the toys basket and in a normal tone):Raagini..
Raagini(caressing teddy bear hair with her hand and then hearing Ishani's voice and then seeing Ishani):Mama..
Ishani:Come Dada has come to see you. 
Raagini(immediately with a smile got up from the floor and then putting the teddy bear down in the floor and almost running and coming near Ishani and then standing near Ishani and seeing Kailash in the entrance of the room and raising her head and seeing Kailash):Dada..
Kailash:Haan your Dada again came to you. Today after Dadi came and left you to your mother Dada after having my tea was up to go for evening walking and when I went out of our house gate itself a doll seller was selling dolls and going in the road side so I went to him and brought a doll for you immediately and then came to you without even going for walking(he put his hand inside his pant pocket and then took a small doll out of his pant pocket and showed it in front of Raagini):This doll only Dada brought it for you. 
Raagini saw the doll in Kailash hand with a aww face were the doll was looking so cute like:

Raagini(with a excitement opened her hands to Kailash):Dada..
Kailash(putting the doll in his shirt pocket and then he bent and took Raagini in his hands and kept Raagini close to him and holding her with one hand and then with other hand he took the doll out of the shirt pocket and then showed it to Raagini):Shall we play with this doll?
Raagini(shook her head as yes to Kailash seeing the doll): hmm Dada..(seeing Ishani immediately with a smile):Mama Dada..
Ishani(shook her head as yes with a smile): hmm okay be with Dada. 
Kailash(with a happy smile):Let me take Raagini after sometime let me bring her back Ishani. 
Ishani:Haan tk Baba..
Kailash having a happy smile in his lips having Raagini in his hands and Raagini too seeing the doll were both Dada and pothi were moving from that place were Ishani who was seeing this whole thing with a happy smile. 
Ishani(turned to Ranveer next to her telling):When Baba is with Raagini he is too becoming a child hain na?(telling it she turned well to Ranveer and saw his face were his face was completely silent were seeing his silent face):What happen Ranveer why are you this much silent?
Ranveer seeing Ishani with a very silent face closed and opened his eyes slowly and in a micro second he held Ishani's both the sides shoulder with his both the hands and then he pulled her close to him and then in a micro second took his both the hands to her both the cheeks and pulled her close to him and in a fraction of second he kept his lips in Ishani's lips. 
To be continued 😉😉😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 6 years ago
RookeyRookers thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First to see , even before you pm me dii 😳 , this is know as hot update , to read it as freshly as it , wait I liked your epi , without reading it , let me read it first , so now I am stopping my useless speech , can't wait , let me read dii !