thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
ya let me update the next 
keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Now a days u r seems to be busy didu...hope all r going great...coming to the episode, it's great...returning to home sweet home after a week...& loved IshVeer scenes...hope u r owkay didu...be safe & sound

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
yes bit busy only Asif 
yes everything is going good 
glad you liked the episode and they are returning to home sweet home 
after a week and Ishveer scenes 
yes I am okay Asif
keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 582
Nitin thinking to wait for Ranveer and Ishani and then he put his phone back in his pocket and then he saw out of the window of the car and then he was able to see the front of the Airport and the passengers coming out of the Airport pulling their trolley having their luggage. Ranveer and Ishani coming out of the Airport and then Ranveer pulling the trolley started to walk towards the parking were Ishani too holding Raagini was walking beside him were Ranveer as coming to the parking of Airport and seeing the cars in the parking and he started to see each car a glance to get their car were Nitin being inside the car and seeing out of the window and now got Ranveer and Ishani walking in the parking were seeing it he had a smile to himself were he immediately opened the car door and then he got down from the car and then he closed the car door were that was the moment Ranveer getting their car and then raised his head casually were seeing Nitin near the car and then he immediately turned to Ishani and saw her were Ishani was telling something to Raagini in a cute way were cutie pie too was cutely shaking her head as okay to her mother.
Ranveer(having a smile seeing both Ishani and Raagini and in a normal tone):Ishani..
Ishani(pinching Raagini's cheek lovingly and then hearing Ranveer calling her she turned and seeing him):haan Ranveer..
Ranveer(showing their car with a light head shake and walking towards their car by pulling the trolley itself):There is our car and near our car there is a surprise for you. 
Ishani(with a not understanding face):Surprise(she immediately turned to the place were Ranveer showed were she first got their car in her sight and then she saw Nitin standing near the car driving seat were seeing him she had a happy smile which can never be explained in words and in a cute tone): Papa...
Nitin gave a cute smile to Ishani were Ishani too smiling cutely seeing Nitin and having Raagini in her hand walking and she came near their car were Ranveer too pulling the trolley and came near their car and he kept the trolley near the dickey of the car and then he saw Ishani were Ishani in excitement and smile in her face went to Nitin and in a happiness lovingly hugged him were Nitin too affectionately brought his hand to Ishani's back and hugged her lightly were cutie pie was between Nitin and Ishani and cutely moving her head this side and that side were Ranveer seeing it had a happy smile in his face. 
Ranveer(in thoughts):Finally somehow Ishani got the complete love of her father that she lost long back..(he had a happy smile were he too walked and went near them).
Ishani(came out of the hug and holding Raagini well and seeing Nitin):Papa you came to pick us up?
Nitin(shook his head as yes): Haan as it is Sunday and as I was free I just thought that I can come and pick you up and as planned I came to pick you up. 
Ishani:So nice of you Papa..
Raagini(seeing Nitin with a smile):Nanu..
Nitin(hearing Raagini's calling him seeing her with a smile and took his hand to Raagini's cheek and lovingly pinching her):Oh meri Pothi Aagaye..and she is remembering this Nanu so well and Nanu is so much happy for that. 
Raagini smiled well to him were Nitin too took his hand from Raagini's cheek and smiled to her well were Nitin then saw Ranveer who was standing next to them and seeing everything with a smile were Nitin went to Ranveer and opened his hands were Ranveer too giving a smile to Nitin and then he gave a hug to Nitin were both Nitin and Ranveer hugged well and then came out of the hug and smiled to each other. 
Nitin:happy to see you back Ranveer..
Ranveer(smiling to Nitin):Haan I am too happy Uncle and you have given a perfect welcome surprise to Ishani. 
Nitin(giving a smile): hmm to see her happy surprised smile only I came today to pick you both up and as I came and I got my gift which is my daughter's hug. 
Ranveer smiled and shook his head as yes to Nitin were Nitin too smiled to Ranveer were Ishani too smiled seeing both father in law and son in law's cute conversation..
Nitin:(seeing both Ranveer and Ishani):Finally welcome back to Mumbai get in the car soon all are waiting for you in home and they are really excited to welcome you all. 
Ranveer:Haan Uncle let us leave please open the dickey of the car Uncle let me put the bags in the dickey..
Nitin:hmm sure Ranveer(seeing Ishani): you get in the car Ishani..
Ishani:Haan tk Papa..(she holding Raagini well in her hand and opened the car back door and then she got in the car and she sat in the seat well and then she closed the car door well and then made Raagini to be comfortable in her lap).
Nitin opened the car driving seat door and then he standing out of the car and then he took his hand to the dickey button were he pressed that button were the dickey opened at the back of the car were Nitin stood well and saw Ranveer and shook his head as Dickey opened were Ranveer shook his head as okay to Nitin and then he immediately walked to the back of the car and then he opened the dickey well and then he took the trolley bags one by one from the trolley and then he kept the trolley bags in the dickey and then keeping the three trolley bags in the dickey and then he took the baby carrier from the trolley and then he kept the baby carrier too in the dickey of the car and then he closed the dickey well and then he moved the trolley to some distance and leaving the trolley there and he walked and came to the car and then he came to the driving seat side. 
Ranveer(seeing Nitin):Uncle let me drive the car..
Nitin:its okay Ranveer you will be tiered let me drive..
Ranveer:Arrey its okay Uncle I am not that much tiered and all let me drive you please sit in the seat next to me. 
Nitin:But Ranveer..(before he could tell).
Ranveer:Come on Uncle let me..
Nitin hearing Ranveer and he shook his head as okay and then walked around the car and came to the other side and he opened the car door and then he got inside the car and he sat in the seat next to the driving seat and closed the car door well were Ranveer opened the car door and then got inside the car and he sat in the driving seat and then he closed the door well and then he hit the dickey button and locked the dickey well. 
Nitin:locked the dickey well know Ranveer?
Ranveer:Haan Uncle I locked it(he then giving a smile to Nitin and then he turned on the key in the ignition and then he held the steering and then he took the car out of the parking and then he started to drive the car in the pathway of the Airport and then in the next few minutes he brought the car out of the Airport area and then he started to drive the car in the Mumbai roads towards RV mansion).
Raagini(seeing Ishani): Mama(showing her index finger towards the window and showing outside):Aye..
Ishani(with a smile):We came back to Our Mumbai now we are going to our home and all will be so happy to see us and most importantly Dadi will be so excited I think..
Nitin(hearing the conversation of Ishani and Raagini and then smiling and seeing Ishani slightly turning): Haan Amba Behanji is only more excited than anyone. 
Ishani(hearing it and seeing Nitin with a smile): Haan Papa surely maa will be excited more than to see me and Ranveer she is waiting for Raagini only once she Raagini I am sure Maa will be the happiest person in the world. 
Nitin:Haan sure Ishani..(seeing both Ranveer and Ishani):How was the Shimla trip for both of you?
Ranveer(seeing Nitin): Hmm it was nice Uncle(driving seeing the road and seeing Nitin too): Really we enjoyed a lot..
Ishani:haan Papa it was really a beautiful vacation and Raagini enjoyed a lot. 
Nitin:hmm so nice to see you both happy and I wish here after every moment will be happy moment in both of your life. 
Ranveer smiled to Nitin were Ishani too cutely shook her head as okay to Nitin and smiled to him were Nitin too cutely smiled to Ishani and then he too sat well in the seat and then saw the road in front of him were Ishani too sat well and made Raagini comfortable in her lap were cutie pie too was seeing out through the glass window were Ishani too took a deep breath and was seeing the Mumbai roads with a admiring face after this one week. Ranveer was driving the car towards RV mansion. 
RV MANSION..
Amba, Kailash, Laxmi, Laxmi's husband,Parul, Baa,Mithesh, Chaitali, Sharman,Disha, Pratik,were in the hall were Manas too was sitting in a individual sofa and Krish was sitting in his lap and talking something to him were Manas too was smiling and talking to Krish. All were sitting in the possible places in the Hall and were chatting with each others were as it was Sunday all were in the home too. 
Chaitali(seeing Mithesh):Ishani and Ranveer would have done their shopping know?What they would have brought for me?
Mithesh(seeing her with a silent face): hmm Ranveer and Ishani should take you and give you in a shop and exchange you and bring a good woman as my wife..
Chaitali(took her hand and hitting Mithesh shoulder slightly and in a low tone):more than me you won't get a good wife and young wife..
Mithesh hearing it saw Chaitali a funny look and he shook his head as impossible to himself and he too saw the front of the hall for Ranveer and Ishani. 
Disha(seeing everything sitting in the sofa and the way Amba and other were excited for Ranveer and Ishani's arrival with a irritated face in thoughts):This Amba called everyone to hall through this Mala to welcome Ranveer and Ishani back as though they are VIP we also need to wait for those stupid people.(she had a irritated face).
Devarsh(seeing his phone and smiling to himself and then he came out of his room and then putting his phone inside his pant pocket and then to himself): hmm today need to go to my friends Party and then there I can enjoy the drinks without money.(as he was telling it to himself and walking in the corridor and when he came to the corridor stand and he saw the whole hall and everyone in the hall and to himself with a doubtful face to himself):What is happening why everyone are in the hall? I wish that after that incident of Ranveer trying to send me out of the house I should not to fall in these stupid people eyes here after. If I fall in any one of their eyes each one will advice me and even servant people too will advice me.Tk let me wait here and then once all leave the hall let me too go out of the house(he then went near the end of the corridor stand and then near a room wall he stood hitting his side and then he saw the hall down were from there he was able to see the whole hall well and seeing Amba with a smile in her face and then to himself): hmm When Ranveer tried to sent me out this Amba safeguarded me or else I would have lost this luxury life.Even now for this family get together they didn't call me but I don't mind that I want a luxury life I can't go out of this house and too empty handed any situation I should do something and get lot of money and then only go out of this house so till that I will act good If I fall in anyone's eyes and be in this house and enjoy this luxury life(thinking something and then having a smile in his lips and to himself): hmm Even Ranveer too said it in a minute anger to sent me out of the house but that stupid Ranveer too can't sent me out because coming out of the anger he think means he is loyal to his mota Bapuji and Ishani is a real fool who will be always favoring me. (seeing the house a glance and then with a villainous smile to himself): I will always be in this luxury without working till I get bulk money somehow and this Ranveer is born to serve me with food, luxury and money for me when needed. (with a underestimating face):Servant Ranveer always a servant only to me. I won't tell it openly to all of them once again and create a situation to sent me out of the house but in my heart they all are always servant family only.(he giving a smile to himself and then he saw the hall again).
Amba(seeing Mala who was standing next to her):mala..
Mala(seeing Amba who is sitting in the sofa): Haan Maa..
Amba:See go and bring Aarti thali to welcome Ranveer and Ishani when they come..
Baa(seeing Amba):Amba they are coming from vacation only? you are welcoming them with Aarti as though they are entering the home after their marriage..
Amba(seeing Baa with a smile and seeing Mala):you go and bring the Aarti..(Mala shook her head as okay and started to move from there were as soon as Mama moved seeing Baa):Baa once upon a time we didn't even have money to offer to the Pandit in the temple who show Aarti to us but our Ranveer changed our life completely that is why I call him Raja beta. So today My Raja beta is coming back to home after one week and that too with his Rani and Raj Kumari so let me welcome them with Aarti. 
Baa(smiled hearing what Mala said): hmm tk Amba you welcome them with Aarti itself that will surely give you so much happiness.
Amba smiled to Baa and shook her head as yes were Baa too smiled happily were almost all were so happy to see Ranveer and Ishani after this one week. 
Disha(with a irritated face in thoughts):Raja, Rani and Raj Kumari complete family itself a servant family only as I need this luxury I am not able to tell that with my mouth(she had  not minding face).
Ranveer driving the car in the Mumbai road and traffic and finally brought the car to RV mansion were he brought the car in front of the gate and then stopped the car in front of the gate were the security seeing the car got up from his security wooden house and then he came to the gate and he opened the gate and then saw Ranveer and gave a salute to Ranveer were Ranveer shook his head as okay to the security with a smile in his lips and he started to drive the car inside the house were he drove the car in the pathway of the RV mansion and then he brought the car to the parking of the house and then he parked the car in the parking and then he turned off the car and then he opened the car door and then he got down from the car were Nitin too opened the car door and he got down from the car were Ishani too holding Raagini with her one hand and with other hand she opened the car door and then she got down from the car were all of them closed the car door well and then stood in the floor. 
Ranveer(seeing Nitin):Uncle let the car key be in the car let us sent Ramu and tell him to take the luggage..
Nitin:hmm okay Ranveer..
Ranveer gave a smile to Nitin and he started to walk were Ishani too holding Raagini in her hand started to walk beside Ranveer were Nitin too started to walk behind them were Raagini seeing their house had a happy smile. 
Raagini(with a excited smile): Mama ..
Ishani(giving a smile to her walking in the corridor):We came to our sweet home..
Raagini(cutely): hmm
Ranveer too hearing Ishani and Raagini conversation having a smile was walking in the corridor towards the entrance of their house. 
Mala brought the Aarti having the lamp lighted and she stood next to Amba were Amba smiling to laxmi and feeling mala came saw Mala and she got up from the sofa and she got the Aarti from Mala's hand..
Amba(holding the Aarti in her hand and with a smile):Haan let Ranveer and Ishani come soon(telling it she saw the entrance of the house were her excited smile was having a emotional smile and moist eyes face were as she now saw both Ranveer and Ishani having Raagini in her hand were standing in the entrance of the house having a smile in their faces were Nitin was standing behind them).
To be continued ðŸ˜‰
Nandhini20 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happiness filled  episode sakshi 
They returned home!!!!! 
Happy for them 
This idiot disha will never change in her lifetime
Waiting for the next episode sakshi
Pls update soon
Bye 
Take Care and be safe

PrinceAsif thumbnail
I'm sure that Amba's happiness can't be described in words right now...after 1 week she's seeing her son, daughter-in-law & beloved grandchild... I totally loved Nitin's surprise to both ISHVEER & RAAGINI...at last Ishaani got back her long lost happiness...but i seriously don't like chaitali, devarsh & disha...they're worse than a selfish person...they're leeches in RV Mansion...they still call Ranveer's family a servant...they should get thrown out of the house... Anyways didu another fascinating update u have given...be safe & sound
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing update, Sakshi
Waiting for the next. You made us so addicted to your story. Thank you for that.
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
At last Ishveer have returned home. Can't imagine the happiness of Amba. 
Devarsh is a fool. I can't bear him. 
Update soon.
😊😉😉
RookeyRookers thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RookeyRookers

Hai dii ,  am a silent reader, but to be true , i am head to heal addicted to your super duper ff 😉 . can't wait for the next epi. Rock the world dii!

Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey Sakshi
I'm a bit busy today preparing for my test. The episode is very interesting.
Eagerly waiting for the next.
Alisha306 thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
Thanks for update. How are you? Hope you are fine. 
Ishveer are happy meeting their relatives. Disha and Devarsh are disgusting. Amba was about to cry seeing Raagini and Ishveer. She missed them so much.
Update soon.