Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Glad to c that Ranveer understood his mistakes... Now I'm eagerly waiting to c how Ranveer will manage Ishaani...fantastic update didu...be safe & stay healthy

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
happy you liked the way Ranveer understood his mistakes and 
ya let us see how Ranveer will manage Ishani now 
glad you liked the update 
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Ranveer has a terrible headache. So funny!!! Raagini is very cute. Like Ishaani and Raagini's bond. They are so lovely. Ranveer regrets about his actions. Ishaani is also very upset. I like it when she sent a message to Ranveer that they are in the restaurant not to make him worry. Hope they will resolve their misunderstanding soon.

I am eagerly waiting for Ishveer consummation scene. Update soon dear.

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
Ranveer had a terrible head ache 
happy you liked the cuteness of Raagini and Ishani and Raagini's bond 
yes they both are so cute and lovely 
Ranveer regreting his actions now and Ishani is also very upset 
happy you liked the way Ishani sent the message to Ranveer about they are in 
restaurant not to make his worry 
wish they solve their misunderstandings 
ya let us see how Ishveer consummation is going to come 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hopr rather then going out today.. They solve their problem.. :) it would be much better..;)

Hi Gudiya behan 
thanks for the comment
ya they could solve without going out today 
that will be better
let us see what is going to happen 
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Very nice episode Sakshi!!!!

I also want Ishveer not to go out today to resolve their problems.
Update soon.

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
hmm wish that Ishveer does not go out today and they resolve their 
problem too 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Hi Sakshi!!!

Very good update. Ranveer wants to speak with Ishaani but can't find her in the room. Ishaani caresses Ranveer's jacket. She loves him so much. Sometimes it seems that her love is deeper than Ranveer's. 👏👏👏

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and Ranveer wanting to speak with Ishani but he was not able to 
find her in the room 
Ishani caressed Ranveer's jacket yes she is loving him so much 
yes once she was not understanding his love but her love is deeper now 
on Ranveer even sometimes more than Ranveer she is loving him
keep reading
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

How are you Sakshi? Thanks for pm. The episode is brilliant dear. We all want Ishveer consummation. So please let them make up. We don't want Ishveer to go out this day. Let them spend this day with each other solving their contradictions. Eagerly waiting for the next part.

Hi Alisha 
thnaks for the comment
ya I am doing good
hope you are dong good
glad you liked the episode and wish consummation comes soon dear 
sorry to make you all wait but this is how the story was designed by me 
wish they make up with each other 
wish that Ishveer does not go out this day 
and they spend this day with each other solving their contradictions 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

sad that ranveer is drunk and murmuring unnecessary things.like ishani thought how happy they were.suddenly lots of problems. 

poor ishani.but he is lucky that he got an understanding wife like ishani.waiting for the problem to get solved

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
yes sad that Ranveer is drunk and he was murmuring unnecessary things \
yes they were so much happy but suddenly lots of problem came 
pity for Ishani but Ranveer is lucky to get Ishani as his wife she understands him so well 
ya let us see how their problem is going to be solved
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

glad that ranveer  regrets his words.but he thinks ishani is angry with him. how will be pacify her?

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the way Ranveer regrets for his words but he is thinking that 
Ishani is angry with him 
let us see how Ranveer is going to pacify 
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 517
Ranveer reading the message Ishani has sent him thought that surely Ishani will angry and that is why she didn't call him and she is messaging him were he immediately put his phone inside his pant pocket and then he walked to the corner of the room to see for his shoes were he was not able to find his shoes there. 
Ranveer(with a doubtful face):Where is my shoes?(he thought about wearing the shoes before leaving to bar yesterday night and then to himself):hmm what I did after drinking I don't remember where would I have left the shoes now?(he thought for a while and then he started to search for the whole living room were he finally entered the bedroom and he started see the floor for his shoes were his eyes fell on the corner of the bedroom were he saw his shoes were he walked to the shoes and started to wear the shoes in his legs with his legs itself and to himself):Don't know how shoes are in this bedroom too? I am mad man I have surely done something wrong after drinking so only Ishani is not ready to talk to me in phone call too so only she is messaging me.How will I handle her now?
Ranveer gave a impossible head shake to himself and he started to walk to the entrance of the bedroom and then he came out of the bedroom and he started to walk in the living room and then he came to the main door were he took the key guard from the electric socket were the complete room electricity was completely off were he held the handle of the door and he opened the door were he came out of the room and closed the room door well and he locked the room and then he put the key guard in his pant pocket and he started to walk in the corridor were he came to the lift were he saw the lift was going up were he hit the lift button and started to wait for the lift were after few minutes lift came down were as the lift door opened a old lady came out of the lift were Ranveer as soon as the lady came out of the lift he entered the lift and hit the ground floor button were the lift closed its door and started to go down were Ranveer was having a thinking face of how to talk to Ishani now were as he was thinking itself the lift landed itself in the ground floor and opened its door for Ranveer were Ranveer coming back to the world he came out of the lift and then he started to walk across the reception of the hotel and he started to walk in the direction of the restaurant were he was now walking crossing the swimming pool were he crossing the swimming pool and turning from that area he came to the restaurant area were standing in the entry area of the open restaurant his eyes saw for Ishani were finally in a table he was able to see Ishani sitting in the chair of the table were Raagini was sitting in the table having the doll in her hand were Ranveer got a small smile in his lips were he saw a Bearer was serving the food for them in the table were Ishani was now getting the vaccum bottle from the bearer and shook her head as he can leave were Bearer too giving a pleasant smile to Ishani and having the tray in his hand started to walk from there were Ranveer too started to walk towards Ishani's table were as he was walking itself the Bearer who served to Ishani's came too came opposite to Ranveer were Ranveer seeing him he went and stood in front of the Bearer were this made Bearer to stop and seeing Ranveer he gave a pleasant smile. 
Bearer:How can I help you sir?
Ranveer:Get me two Plain parathas with Shahi Paneer and serve in the table you served now. 
Bearer(giving a head shake as okay):Okay sir..
Ranveer too shook his head as okay to the Bearer and astarted to walk towards the table slowly were now he was not having guts to see Ishani but he does not have any other option too were he saw Ishani who was now taking Raagini from the table and making the cutie pie to sit in her lap and she took the breakfast plate near her and she took the food in her hand and she fed Raagini were cutie pie too holding the doll in her hand opened her mouth cutely to Ishani and she was chewing the food cutely in her tiny mouth. Ranveer seeing it had a smile as he was walking towards the table were he finally came near the table and stood there seeing Ishani were his smile now went from his face were he was standing there with a silent face now. 
Raagini(chewing the food and seeing Ranveer with a smile and seeing Ishani):Mama papa..
Ishani(who was having the next mouth of food in her hand for Raagini and was waiting for Raagini to swallow the food hearing Raagini telling Papa she raised her head and saw Ranveer who was standing near the table were she saw him with a silent face and didn't know whether to talk to him or now were she seeing Ranveer a glance and then seeing Raagini): hmm Papa only Baby you have your breakfast and Papa too will have his breakfast. 
Raagini(hearing it cutely shook her head as okay to Ishani): hmm(she got the next mouth of food from Ishani's hand and was chewing it cutely).
Ranveer who heard what Ishani was telling to Raagini and the way Ishani told that he has come for the breakfast and without having guts to talk to her he with the same silent face he took the chair opposite to Ishani and he sat in that chair. Ranveer saw Ishani were he didn't know how to start to ask sorry for behaving angrily to her.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani in thoughts):Ishani herself didn't talk to me after seeing me too she is telling it to Raagini only not to me so surely Ishani is hurt I think I am sure she will be angry only. How to talk to her? And If I talk also how she will react to me?.(he was thinking it and was seeing the way Raagini was doing all the sort of Naughtiness to Ishani were he was only able to see them with silent face only).
Ishani(feeding to Raagini were her side glance fell on Ranveer who was sitting with a silent face and in thoughts):Don't know whether he ordered for the breakfast or not how to ask this to him now? He didn't come and tell a formal hi to me also I think still he is thinking the yesterday event and he is not ready to talk to me.He is still angry only anyways I don't want to talk to him and that will lead to the argument between us and I wish I should not raise his anger more by talking voluntarily to him let him take his time and once he become cool let him talk to me.I think surely he would have ordered something for breakfast for him I think..(thinking itself she was feeding food to Raagini).
The few minutes was going in a silence only were Bearer brought the food Ranveer ordered in a tray were he took the plates from the tray and kept the plates with Parath and the bowl with Shahi Paneer.Ishani seeing that finally Ranveer himself has ordered for the breakfast she took a deep breath of relief and Ranveer saw the bearer and shook his head as okay were the Bearer taking the tray in his hand and giving a pleasant smile to Ranveer and started to move from there were Ranveer seeing Ishani with a silent face took the plate of Paratha towards him and then he started to have his breakfast were Ishani feeding Raagini her last mouth of food and then she took her breakfast plate and she started to have her breakfast holding Raagini in her lap were again both Ranveer and Ishani were having so much silence and didn't even see each others face were they were having their breakfast silently. Raagini was too silently playing with the doll in her hand sitting in the lap of Ishani. Ishani finishing the breakfast in few minutes..
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Cutie pie keep the doll in the table let us go and wash our hands and mouth and come. 
Raagini(seeing Ishani a cute look):Mama Gudiya 
Ishani:haan keep it in the table for now..(she said it with a pleasing face showing the table with her face expression).
Raagini seeing her mother's pleasing face cutely took her hand with the doll to the table and she kept the doll in the table and she saw Ishani with a smile were Ishani too giving a cute smile to her daughter held Raagini well in her hand and she got up from the chair were Ishani started to walk towards the washing area to wash her hands and Raagini's mouth well. 
Ranveer(as soon as Ishani got up and started to walk having the Paratha with a worried face in thoughts):I am sure I have shouted at Ishani so much I think I am mad man to show all my anger to her all the time. I will humiliate her so much or I will hurt her so much with my anger. Stupid hain mein..(he was scolding him and was having the Paratha).
In the next few minutes Ishani having Raagini in her hand and was wiping Raagini's mouth with her hand kerchief in her other hand was coming to the table and she sat in the chair opposite to Ranveer were Ranveer was having another half Paratha in his plate and he was having it. Ishani seeing Half Paratha in Ranveer's plate and thinking to wait for him she made Raagini to sit in the table were cutie pie too sat in the table and was smiling so much seeing Ishani. Ranveer was having the breakfast without seeing Ishani were he didn't get the guts to see Ishani's eyes at all.Ishani took the ever silver glass and then she took the vaccum jug and poured the hot water in the ever silver glass and she showed the glass near Raagini's mouth were cutie pie lovingly started to drink the water cutely and after drinking the water well she took her mouth from the glass were Ishani gave a smile to her daughter and then she kept the ever silver glass in the table again and then she took the another glass and she took the vaccum jug and poured the water in it and started to drink the water from it and then finishing drinking water she kept the glass back in the table and saw Raagini with a cute smile. 
Raagini(seeing Ishani with a smile she with her two hands clapped her hands):Mama aye..(she was clapping):Aye..
Ishani(with a smile):Aye clap hein..
Raagini(cutely smiling and clapping):hmm clap..
Ishani:Very good.
Raagini getting so much excited seeing Ishani smiling to her well were she took her both the hands and then she kept her both hands on the either side of her in the table were cutie pie was smiling seeing Ishani were Ishani too was smiling seeing her daughter's cuteness were that was the time Raagini with a cute move was talking her hand from the table with a bit force were her hand hit the mint chutney bowl were as soon as her hand hit the bowl the bowl that was in the corner of the table fell over Ishani's thigh were the chutney that was in the bowl completely split on Ishani's pant. 
Raagini(Seeing she has pushed the bowl cutely with a silent face):Mama..(she showed the chutney that was in Ishani's pant)
Ishani(seeing the chutney that was split in her pant and then she saw Raagini's face and giving a impossible head shake):So much naughtiness Raagini now a days(she took her hand to Raagini's cheek and lovingly pinched her cheek and smiling to her):Tk no problem let Mama wash it okay. 
Ranveer(who was seeing it and then without knowing what to tell to Ishani seeing Raagini):Raagini baby be with Papa let Mama go and wash and come. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer a glance and then seeing the way he was talking to Raagini and not to her and without knowing what to reply to him and seeing Raagini):Baby let Papa wash his hands and come then let Mama give you to him and then go and wash and come. 
Ranveer hearing it took a deep breath and he had his last few mouth of Paratha and then finishing the Paratha he got up from the chair and he started to walk to the washing area were as soon as Ranveer walked from there Ishani bent herself and took the bowl that Raagini pushed now were she took the bowl in her hand and kept the chutney bowl back in the table and then Ishani took the tissue paper from the tissue paper holder and then she cleaned the chutney over her pant were she cleaned it with two tissue paper and then she crushed the tissue paper and throw it on the waste bin below their table were as she throw it Ranveer came back to the table and he sat in the chair opposite to Ishani were Ishani seeing Ranveer has come seeing him with a silent glance were she saw Raagini who was seeing Ishani with a silent face from the moment she pushed the chutney bowl on her were Ishani seeing her silent face she got up from the chair and she took Raagini in her hand and then walked to Ranveer's chair and made Raagini to sit in Ranveer's lap were Ranveer's hand held Raagini well. 
Raagini(sitting well in Ranveer's lap and seeing Ishani's pant having chutney's strain yet and showing it with her index finger with a cute face): Mama 
Ishani(seeing the way Raagini was showing her pant and seeing her with a smile):Nothing Baby let Mama wash it now smile(she smiled so well to Raagini).
Raagini(seeing Ishani's smile cutely smiled back to her mother):Mama..
Ishani(smiling to her and then reducing her smile and without seeing Ranveer and seeing Raagini):Baby Mama need to wash my clothe and I would need dryer too to dry my pant after washing so in washroom only dryer will be there so let Mama go to the hotel washroom and come till that be with Papa okay?
Raagini(cutely shook her head as okay):hmmm
Ishani giving a okay head shake to Raagini and she started to walk from there and she walked towards the back door of the hotel were she crossing the restaurant and coming to the swimming pool area and then she crossing the sight seeing balcony and then she walked to the back door of the hotel were Ranveer who now heard what Ishani said to Raagini and getting its the way Ishani was telling to him and he had a silent face of seeing their situation changed this much worst over night that they are not even able to talk to each other well. 
Raagini(sitting well in Ranveer's lap and seeing Ranveer's silent face and with her tiny hands she touched Ranveer's cheek):papa..
Ranveer(feeling Raagini's hand in his cheek and then seeing Raagini and giving a light smile):Baby please know in anger alone please don't be like Papa. Papa is not a right man to your Mama always I know only to hurt your Mama or humiliate your Mama. 
Raagini(hearing it from Ranveer without understanding anything):Mama meri Mama 
Ranveer seeing her daughter telling it had a smile in his face were both daughter and father were cutely playing with each other with their cute talks.
Ishani entering the hotel in the back way and she started to walk in the corridor of the hotel were she found a lady employee of that hotel coming opposite to her totally dressed up in her pant and shirt with suite over it and the name batch over her suite were seeing her Ishani walked to her were that lady too seeing Ishani near her stood there and seeing Ishani. 
Lady:yes madam?
Ishani:Nothing I just want to know the direction for washroom?
Lady:Go straight and then a left and second right. 
Ishani(giving a smile to her):thank you. 
That lady shook her head as okay to Ishani and she started to walk in the corridor for her next work were Ishani getting the direction in her mind started to walk in that direction and finally seeing the board of washroom for ladies she opened the washroom door and she entered the washroom to wash and dry her pant. 
Ranveer who was managing Raagini by talking something finally cutie pie too who was hearing his words cutely till now. 
Raagini(cutely showed the floor to Ranveer): Papa mein..
Ranveer(seeing Raagini asking to get down):want to get down okay(he gave a smile to her and held Raagini well in his hand and then made Raagini to stand in the wooden floor of the open restaurant).
Raagini cutely standing in the wooden floor started to walk well were Ranveer seeing Raagini walking well he saw Ishani's phone in the table were he took Ishani's phone in his hand and put her phone in his pant pocket were he saw the doll and the vaccum bottle in the table. 
Ranveer(to himself):here only Raagini is going to walk know then what let doll and vaccum bottle be here in the table who is going to take it?(telling it he saw Raagini were she was walking fast till the restaurant entering area were he seeing it started to walk fast to catch Raagini were almost running he came near Raagini and stood behind her).
Raagini(too who was walking fast now feeling Ranveer behind her turned and saw Ranveer and cutely smiled to him): Papa..(she again started to walk)
Ranveer too giving a smile to Raagini and he started to walk behind her were Raagini cutely walking and turning from the restaurant area came to the swimming pool area were Ranveer was too walking behind her were Ranveer came in front of Raagini and then with a smile saw his daughter. 
Ranveer(seeing Raagini with a smile and showing his hands to Raagini):Wanted to walk means hold Papa's hand and walk
Raagini seeing Ranveer giving his hand to her with a smile she gave her tiny hand to him were Ranveer too held her hand well. Only few people were at a times walking crossing swimming pool other than that the area of swimming pool seemed to be so silent were no one was taking bath in swimming pool too were Ranveer holding Raagini's hand started to walk for her satisfaction were that was the moment Ranveer's phone rang being in his pant pocket were holding Raagini's hand in his one hand and he put his other hand in his pant pocket and took his phone out and seeing its Rishab calling he picked the call with one hand and kept the phone in his ears. His other hand was holding Raagini's hand. 
Ranveer(in the phone):Haan Rishab. 
Rishab:Sir HKC company's secretary called me and he told that they are going to terminate their investments with us and they are going to stop doing share trading business with us here after. 
Ranveer(with a shocked face stopped walking now):What? See HKC company investments gives good profit to our company and for them too it is giving good profit only till today but suddenly what happened to them?
Rishab:Don't know sir why but they told me this only that is why I immediately brought this to your notice..
Ranveer:Okay first you do one thing..(he was talking in the phone seriously to retain that client of his office).
Raagini holding Ranveer's hand were Ranveer stopped walking talking in the phone were Raagini too stopped walking with Ranveer were she saw standing holding Ranveer's hand were Raagini's eyes were on the swimming pool were there was so much happiness in her face seeing the blue color swimming pool were she was seeing Ranveer who was talking in the phone were Raagini's eyes again went to the pool were her eyes were completely only on the pool now. 
Ishani came out of the washroom after washing and drying her pant were she walked again started to walk in the direction she came towards the backdoor of the hotel to go to the restaurant.
Ranveer talking in the phone with a bit tension that the client is going to terminate their deal with his office were having the office tension he took his hand from Raagini's hand and then that hand went to the phone and took the phone and in office tension he shifted the phone to the other ear  were the hand that was holding Raagini's hand till now was now holding the phone in his ears. 
Raagini seeing Ranveer who has left her hands now were her eyes again went to the swimming pool now and with a smile she seeing Ranveer again who was so much busy in phone and then seeing the pool she started to walk towards the pool. 
Ranveer(in the phone getting breaking voice of Rishab and getting its signal problem and then bit moving two steps now well and in bit tension):getting my voice know Rishab?
Rishab:yes sir I can 
RV:See tell them that we will give them 20% reduction in the money they are going to invest here after and we will give the profit as we receive from the shares rate all the day. 
Rishab:yes sir sure..
Ranveer was kept on telling Rishab about the business were he was so much busy in the phone call. Ishani came out of the back door of the hotel and then she came to the sight seeing area were she came to that place and then got in the two steps that were allowing her to go to the swimming pool area were crossing it she would go to the restaurant area were Ishani finally came to the swimming pool area were her eyes immediately feel on Ranveer who was on the extreme other side of the pool were now she was on the other side of the pool as there were no one in the swimming pool area Ishani was able to see Ranveer well were her eyes immediately saw for Raagini below him were she didn't find her now were Ishani having a doubtful face saw for Raagini were Raagini was on the opposite side of where Ranveer was standing were she was now putting her tiny leg in the swimming pool water. 
Ishani(with a shocked face in a loud Tone):Raagini.. no...
Raagini putting her right leg in the pool water with a smiling face and then took her left leg too and put in the water were Raagini who didn't hold anything in her hand immediately lher balance was lost and the cute little baby fell on the water..
Ishani(seeing it with a shocked face with a mother affection started to run fast were the swimming pool was so vast were she was running fast):Raagini..
Raagini was completely drowned in the water now were Ishani came running fast towards the place were Raagini has fell in the water. 
Ishani(coming almost near the place where Raagini fell in the pool with a shouting):Raagini...Raagini..
Ranveer(who now heard the word Raagini though he was in his phone call turned and saw Ishani who was running fast towards the pool and with a doubtful face):kya hua Ishani ko?why she is shouting Raagini and running and coming this much fast?Raagini is with me only know?(he immediately saw next to him were he was not able to find Raagini next to him and he saw around him well and in a shocked face):Raagini kaha?
To be continued 😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi thnq for  pm
Again a twist .misunderstanding got increased now 
Now ishu is going to be angry on ranveer 

Awww cutiepie scenes were so lovely superb keep update hope our cutiepie is fine .since her mom reached her at time