Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

hey sakshi hi
amazing updates dear all of them
though i was a bit disappointed that their romance was disturbed badly.
Honestly Ranveer's behaviour is not justified I agree that whole house treated him like servant but for ishani he was always his best friend and she never treated him like that and now also she never says that also when ranveer says she denies it totally so he behaving so much rudely with ishani is not justified, argument is fine but this much rude he will regret dearly for hurting her and loosing such an awesome time between them.
amba has gone all the sanity now she was sensible enough the male clan has got idiot.
its a breather that they are not leaving shimla but looking at his behaviour I don't think situation will get any better.
hands down ragini love ishani more than ranveer πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she never leaves her mom cryingπŸ˜‰
this was really an intersting twist let's see how it happens from here on
devarsh and chaitali deserve punishment not ishani and nirbhay ritika appearance in between was also good.
amazing job dear I totally loved it
update soon  now
take care
thnx for pm.

Hi Dear
thanks for the comment 
glad you liked the updates
hmm sorry for making you disappointed with their romance being disturbed 
hmm of course Ranveer's behaviour is not justified yes of course when 
all treated him like servant Ishani was always his best friend and she never 
treated him like that and now also she never says that also when Ranveer says it too 
she denies it totally 
yes he is so much rude to Ishani this time and no one can justify it 
he should at least argue with her and they lost such a good time between them 
Amba has totally chaned a lot and sensible now and I think you are telling about 
Kailash as Idiot 
hmm happy that they are not leaving Shimla hmm now seeing Ranveer's behaviour 
don't know what is going to happen now 
of course more than Ranveer Raagini loves Ishani so much and she never 
leaves her mom crying and all 
happy it was a interesting twist to you let us see how it happens from here 
Wish Devarsh and Chaitali deserve the punishment and not for Ishani 
glad you liked Nirbhay and Rithika's appearance in between 
happy you liked my work 
ya let me update it dear
take care
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Everything became worse now though they gonna stay in shimla.
Ranveer is badly drunk and was hurt and now hurting ishani too.
This devarsh know only to make everyone suffer.
What'sgonna happen further now. Hope ranveer was consoled soon. He can neverrevenge ishani's family. But in anger he is talking about his motababuji's family 😭
Hope everything get well soon. Can'tsee them like this in their vacation too..
Waiting for next dr.
Keep smiling and take care 😊

Hi Maya
thanks for the comment
yes everything came to worse now though they are going to be in Shimla
Ranveer is badly drunk now and was hurt and now he is hurting Ishani too 
Devarsh idiot knows only to make everyone hurt 
ya let us see what is going to happen wsh that Ranveer was consoled soon 
and he come to his brain and not revenge Ishani's family and in anger 
forgetting its his mota bapuji's family 
wish that everything goes out well and yes we are not able to see them like this 
in their vacation too 
ya let me update it dear 
keep smiling 
take care
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Very nice episode Sakshi
Thank you for staying Ishveer in Shimla. Ishaani can't fall asleep when Ranveer is out. This proves her love for her husband. I love drunk Ranveer very much. He's always in his angry avatar after drinking.
Ishaani should hug and console him I think.
Update soon.

Hi neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
happy you liked the way Ishveer is going to stay in Shimla and Ishani can't fall asleep when 
Ranveer is out and this proved her love for her husband and happy that you 
like Drunk Ranveer so much 
he is always in his angry avatar after drinking too 
wish that Ishani hug him and console him 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Very nice update. Amba was able to persuade Ranveer not to leave for Mumbai. I'm so happy now. Ranveer is feeling so upset and humiliated that he went to bar to have a drink. Hope that Ishaani will find suitable words to comfort Ranveer. Maybe they will even spend the night together. πŸ˜‰
Eagerly waiting for the next episode.
Update soon.

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and Amba was about to persuade Ranveer not to 
leave for Mumbai and happy that you are happy now and Ranveer is feeling 
so upset and humiliated that he went to bar to have a drink 
wish that Ishani find some suitable words to comfort Ranveer and wish that 
they spend their night together 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: amirthaa

Oh god what is happening sakshi...I really wish ranveer to repent his behaviour...how can he accuse ishani..i wish ishani should never give up his stand,ranveer should come and apologisse ishani...hope ranveer realises all his mistake and apologise ishani...waiting for them to be happy again...update soon dr...cant wait

Hi Amritha
thanks for the comment
hmm something worst is happening dear wish that Ranveer repent his behaviour soon 
he is accusing Ishani now and wish that Ishani should never give up his stand 
Ranveer should come and apologisse Ishani and Ranveer too realises all his 
mistake and apologies Ishani 
ya wish they be happy again 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Ranveer is so angry and cruel at this episode. Please Sakshi reconcile them. They had such a nice romance in the pool and in the bathroom but everything was spoilt due to this ass Devarsh. I don't want anyone to interfere into their life. I am eagerly waiting for Ishveer 18+ consummation scene.
πŸ‘

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
Ranveer is so angry and cruel at this episode 
yes dear let me try my best to reconcile them 
happy you liked their pool and bathroom romance but everything was spoiled by 
Devarsh 
hmm wish that no one interfere in their life here after 
ya let us see their 18+ consummation dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Hi Sakshi! Fabulous update. But I'm very sad that Ishveer have quarreled. Happy that Ishveer go nowhere. We all ask you Sakshi to reunite Ishveer. We believe in you. Please give us long-awaited 18+ episode.
Thank you in advance.
Update soon.

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update and sorry for making Ishveer had a quarrel 
glad you liked the way Ishveer are not going anywhere 
hmm let me try my best to reunite Ishveer now and 
happy that you are believing me a
hmm let me try my best to give you 18+ episode 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priyanka98

Hii Sakshi.. 

What's happening Yaar.. I was waiting for the Valentine's Day special episode and their con scene but... 
It's OK.. I hope everything between ishveer ll get sort soon .
Today I am so happy because I have seen so many Indonesia event vedios and pics of  Shadhika. OMG .😊I can't express my happiness in words. It feels like that old days r back when they were together .
I also want Happy Happy Ishveer in ur story.. 
Love you ❀️.

Hi Priyanka
thanks for the comment
yes its going in a fight mode now 
hmm only one more valentines special episode balance 
ya let us see their con scene too 
sorry to disappoint you that everything between Ishveer go well soon 
hmm happy that you saw Indonesia vedios and pics of Shadhika 
yes surely If we see them back we will be the more happy people
happy you are happy seeing them and yes old days will be back If we see them 
like that 
ya wish that in my story too they have a happy like 
love you too 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

finally from sharman ishanu came to know of devarsh issue.good that she understood sharman;s advice not to support devarsh this time.ranveer tried to kick out devarsh by his ppl.but unexpectedly amba stopped it.liked amba questioning kailesh abt informing this to ranveer.loved amba saying that she hurt ishani a lot now she wants 2 give her maximum happiness.sad that bcz of kaliesh's call ranveer cancelled  their trip.ranveer is drunk n blaming ishani just bcz of what devarsh did was unbearable.she has blood relation with Devarsh.what is her fault in it?bcz of devarsh ranveer thinks her family still considers him as a servant,oh...

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the comment
yes finally Sharman told Ishani about everything happened ni home 
and now Ishani too understood sharman's words that not to support 
Devarsht this time Ranveer tried his best to kick out devarsh but his people 
is not leaving him and Amba stopped it 
happy you liked the way Amba questioning Kailash about informing this to 
Ranveer and happy you liked the way Amba saying that she has hurt Ishani as lot and she wants
to give her maximum happiness 
because of Kailash's call Ranveer cancelled their trip Ranveer is drunk and 
he is blaming Ishani because of that Devarsh 
she is not at all in the fault in it because of devarsh he is thinking that her 
family still considers him as a servant
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 515
Ishani who fell in the bed as Ranveer pushed her now got up from the bed and saw Ranveer were he was walking in a improper way towards the bedroom were Ishani was standing seeing him with a worried face were Ranveer who was in a complete drunk state now without going inside the bedroom went to the wall next to the bedroom and thinking its the door of the bedroom and was knocking it with his hand and were thinking the door is not opening he went near the wall and rested his cheek and his one side body along with the wall and holding the wine bottle in one hand and with other hand he was hitting the wall well. 
Ranveer(in a drunk tone):Door...open ...I..a servant..need to come in..open door open door..(he was blabbering in the drunken voice).
Ishani(seeing the way Ranveer is behaving thinking that the wall is the door and she walked towards him and then going near him she held his hand that was hitting the wall):Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing a hand in his hand and seeing it and then turned and saw Ishani were now his eyes was almost half closed were he saw her in his blur vision):Door...not..opening..I..servant want to go in..door opening not..not opening door...(he was blabbering to her in the same way).
Ishani seeing him and still holding his hand and then raised his hand and made him to put his hand over her neck were Ranveer too with a half eye closed put his hand over her neck and was holding her well to support himself were Ishani without any other word started to make him walk to the bedroom were bedroom door was already opened and she entered the bedroom with Ranveer were Ranveer too walked with her in a improper way were Ishani managing him walked with him and finally she brought him to the bed and then making him take his hand from her neck and then holding his shoulders well and she made him to sit in the bed.Ranveer sat well in the bed and was having reddish eyes were Ishani took her hands from his shoulders and seeing the wine bottle in his hand and she took her hand to that wine bottle and was about to take it from him. 
Ranveer(seeing that her hand is taking the wine bottle and seeing Ishani with a half open eye and in a drunk tone):no..I ...can't be without this for now..(telling it he immediately opened the cap of the wine bottle that was in his hand and then took the wine bottle to his mouth and he started to drink the wine again).
Ishani(seeing him with a worried face were she held the wine bottle from his mouth and took the wine bottle from his mouth with a force):Ranveer enough now sleep well now..
Ranveer(swallowing the wine and seeing her with a unable to see face were he was not even able to open his eyes and in a drunken tone were he was not even able to tell the word properly now):..oh..me...mein..I...can't be without this...(his hand were about to take the wine bottle to his mouth again were as he was sitting in the bed without any support now closed his eyes and almost fell in the bed one sided keeping his legs alone in the floor were the wine bottle in his hand too tilted and the wine from the bottle was dripping in the floor as few drop).
Ishani immediately seeing him fell in the bed held his hand and got the wine bottle from his hand and then she closed the wine bottle with its attached cap and then she kept the wine bottle in the lamp table and then she saw Ranveer were he has already closed his eyes were she now held his shoulders and then moved him to other side and made Ranveer to rest his back well in the bed were Ranveer's head too fell on the pillow in the bed were Ishani made sure Ranveer is sleeping well and then she saw his feet were there were his shoes in his feet were Ishani moved to his feet and she removed his shoes from both the feet and then she took his both the shoes in her hand and she walked few steps in the room and she went and kept the shoes in the corner of the room. She then came to the bed and saw the lamp table and then she took the heater remote were after seeing it only she was now feeling the cold in that room to that extreme due to the incident happened by now she didn't even feel the cold too were she went to the switch board and she turned on the heater switch and then with the remote she set a temperature in the heater and then she kept the heater remote in the lamp table and then she turned and saw Ranveer and went near the bed and she sat next to Ranveer and she saw the blanket that was on the other side of the bed were she crossed her hands over Ranveer and was about to take the blanket were as her hands were hitting Ranveer's thigh were her hand hit in his pant pocket were she was able to feel something in his pant pocket were Ishani without taking the blanket with a doubtful face put her hand inside Ranveer's pant pocket were she was able to feel the wine bottle and she took the wine bottle out of the pant pocket and saw him with a silent face. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer in thoughts):you are hurting yourself Ranveer and you have hurt me too so much this time.
she saw him with a worried face and then she turned in the bed by sitting itself and she kept the wine bottle near to the wine bottle that was already in the lamp table and then she turned to Ranveer and she touched his other side pant pocket and getting its his purse in the pant pocket and then she put her hand inside his pant pocket and she took the purse from his pant pocket and she kept it in the lamp table itself and she crossed her hand over him and she took the blanket that was on the other side of the bed were she took the blanket and she covered Ranveer with the blank well and then she got up from the bed and she made sure the dim lights are only on in the room and she was about to walk out of the bedroom were as she was about to go out of the bedroom she heard some blabbering voice were she turned and saw Ranveer now were he was telling something in a low tone were Ishani walked near him again and then standing near the bed and she listened to what he was telling..
Ranveer(without moving his head too and in a low tone):Servant hain mein..servant..(he again started to sleep well).
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a worried face and in thoughts):The way Devarsh called his family as Servant family has hurt him so much for that he is hurting himself a lot and talked so rough to me. (she saw Ranveer with a worried face were Ranveer was now peacefully sleeping well and she took a deep breath and she started to walk out of the bedroom without closing its door were she came to the living room cum bedroom and she saw Raagini sleeping well in the bed were she went and laid in the bed next to Raagini and took the blanket and covered herself with the blanket and covered her and her daughter well and she closed her eyes well were now after some minutes she too feel in sleep well).
NEXT DAY MORNING..(DAY:THURSDAY).
SHIMLA..
It was exactly 5.30 in the morning were Shimla was in its chillness so much were Raagini who was sleeping well till now feeling something in her lower stomach was cutely moving right and left in the bed with her body were she was rotating herself in the bed cutely were after few seconds moving herself near Ishani and feeling its Ishani without opening her eyes she put her tiny hand over Ishani's stomach well and she tried to go more close to Ishani. Ishani who was sleeping well feeling something and in sleep she put her hand over Raagini were cutie pie too came so close to Ishani and both mother and daughter were sleeping close to each other so well. They were sleeping close to each other for half an hour and when it was exactly 6 o clock Raagini cutely now moved from Ishani and then she cutely slowly opened her eyes and then cutely moving her lips up and down and she got up from the bed and sat in the bed well and she turned and saw Ishani and with a cute sleep awaken face and she moved in the bed sitting itself and went near Ishani and she hit her hand on Ishani's hand. 
Raagini:Mama(she was shaking Ishani's hand well): Mama..
Ishani(feeling Raagini's hand and the way she was shaking and she slowly opened her eyes and then she took her both the hands to her eyes and she rubbed her hands and saw Raagini near her):Arrey baby you got up?(she got up from the bed and she moved herself in the bed and rested her back in the head rest and saw cutie pie with a smile):Cutie pie got up?
Raagini(cutely seeing Ishani with a cute innocent face and she got up in the bed and stood in the bed and seeing Ishani and coming near Ishani and touched Ishani's shoulders with her two tiny hand): Mama..(she showed the washroom to Ishani).
Ishani(seeing Raagini showing the washroom and then seeing Raagini):Oh my cutie pie want to use washroom?Tk tk let me take you(she moved the blanket over her and then she got down from the bed and standing well in the floor and she saw her phone in the lamp table and took her phone and seeing the time and to herself):Its 6.05 now..Tk(she kept the phone in the lamp table and then she opened her hands to Raagini were cutie pie came to Ishani cutely were Ishani took Raagini in her hand and then she started to walk to the washroom):Tk let us go to the washroom now..
Raagini seeing Ishani cutely was smiling were Ishani too smiling and walking with Raagini and finally took Raagini to the washroom. It was exactly next 10 minutes were Ishani brought Raagini out of the washroom and made the cutie pie to stand in the bed. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Cutie pie what are you going to do now? Are you going to sleep again or let Mama make you ready for the day?
Raagini(with a cute not understanding face):Mama..(she cutely came to the edge of the bed and she smiling to Ishani and lovingly hugged Ishani standing in the bed).
Ishani having a smile in her face seeing her daughter's cuteness and then with a smile she hugged Raagini back and then she started to caress Raagini's back well. Raagini too hugging Ishani so well and she closed her eyes well to sleep well again were Ishani was kept on caressing Raagini were after next 20 minutes in the same position Ishani turned and saw Raagini were cutie pie was sleeping so well again. Ishani with a smile in her face she held Raagini well in her and then with a love she made Raagini to lay in the bed well again and then she caressed Raagini's hair well and had a smile in her face were she took the pillows and kept it on the both the sides of Raagini and then she stood well in the floor were her smile now went from her face were she now thought about the night incidents were the way Ranveer came drunk in the night and the way Ranveer spoke to her in the night everything made her so much worried now. Ishani took a deep breath and then took the phone and saw its display for the time were it was exactly 6.35 were Ishani having the phone walked to the table and seeing the charger that was fixed in the switch board and she took the charger pin and fixed in the phone and she hit the switch and kept the phone in the table for charging and then she saw the bedroom door were the door was open only as she left in the night were she walked towards the bedroom and she entered the bedroom were she saw Ranveer sleeping well in the bed in a up side down position were she seeing him with a silent face and she walked to the washroom attached with the bedroom and she opened the washroom door and she entered the washroom and she saw the towel that was hanging in the holder of the washroom and she took the towel from the holder and then she put the towel over her shoulder and then she closed the washroom door and she started to walk in the room and then she came to the cupboard and she opened the cupboard and she saw Ranveer's dresses in it and then her dresses that she kept in the cupboard yesterday night and she took her pant and shirt and other dresses of her and she closed the cupboard again and she holding her dresses in her hand and then she started to walk out of the bedroom and she came to the living room cum bedroom and she walked to the washroom of that room and she going to the washroom and she entered the washroom to get ready for the day. It was exactly next half an hour were Ishani came out of the washroom wearing her black formal pant and then the purple color shirt and then drying her hair with the towel and then she came near the mirror and then drying her hair to the level she can with the towel and she dropped the towel in the bed next to the dressing table and then she took the hair dryer and started to dry her hair were she after drying her hair started to get ready for the day doing her make up. It was exactly next 10 minutes were Ishani was exactly ready in her free hair and wearing small studs in her ears and then her eyes stuck in the chain that was in her neck were Ishani saw the chain and the pendant in it with a silent face were her hands automatically moved up to the chain's R pendant were her hand held the pendant with a silent face were she thought about yesterday night were Ranveer made her to wear this chain being inside the water of the swimming pool and the way they romanced each other in the swimming pool and the bathroom came to her mind were the way their romance was disturbed and the way their family problem came in between also came to her mind and that really made her to feel so much hurt too.Where the words Ranveer said to her in anger again came to her mind and that were hurting her heart so much. Ishani then made up herself and took a deep breath and then she saw Raagini were cutie pie was sleeping so well opening her mouth were a cute smile came in Ishani's lips seeing the cute way her daughter was sleeping were she went and took the towel in the bed and she went to the basket of the cloth for washing in the washroom and she dropped the towel in it and then she came out of the washroom again and she came near the bed and then seeing the lamp table she took the intercom phone and then she saw for the restaurant number in the chart that was stuck in the wall behind the lamp table were she saw the number and she dialed the number in the phone and kept the cordless intercom in her ears and hearing the ring she waited for them to pick the call were the call was picked in the next few minutes. 
Restaurant person:Good morning how can I help you?
Ishani:I am calling from Room no.200 can you please send a lime juice to our room?
Restaurant person:yes madam lime juice will reach you in another 15 minutes..
Ishani:hmm thank you with the lime juice please send me some tissue papers too. 
Restaurant person:Okay madam. 
Ishani took the phone from her ears and she kept the phone back in its place and she sat in the bed next to Raagini with a worried face thinking the new problem in their life were she didn't know how the time ran were in the next 15 minutes there was a knock in their room main door were that knock brought Ishani out of the thought were she got down from the bed and she walked to the main door and coming to the main door she saw through the door viewer and getting its the bearer and she unlocked the door and she opened the door. 
Bearer(seeing Ishani with a pleasant smile and having a glass of lime juice in the tray having few tissue paper in the tray):Madam Lime juice..
Ishani shook her head as okay to him and then she took the lime juice glass from the tray and then holding the glass in one hand and with other hand she took the tissue papers too and she shook her head as leave to the Bearer were the Bearer giving a pleasant smile to her started to move from there were Ishani too with the hand that was having the tissue paper she closed the door and then holding the juice carefully and she with the tissue paper hand itself she locked the door too and she started to walk towards the room and then coming inside the room she entered the bedroom were she saw Ranveer sleeping well still and then she came to the lamp table and seeing the two wine bottles that she kept it there in the night and then next to the wine bottles she kept the lime juice glass and then she saw the tissue paper in her other hand and then she saw Ranveer's purse in the lamp table and she took his purse and she opened his purse and saw for the small pen in it that he used to keep it with him to use when he need to note important things along with a small diary were Ishani getting pen in the purse and she took the pen out of it and she started to move towards the table of that room and she kept his purse in the table and then the tissue papers in the table and took one tissue paper alone in her hand and she rubbed the tissue paper so well and she keeping the tissue paper in the folded position itself and then she clicked the top of the pen were the pen gave its nip out were she held the tissue paper and then wrote something in it and then writing what she want to write in the tissue paper and then she clicked the top of the pen were the nip went inside the pen and she took his purse and kept the pen back in his purse itself and then she kept the purse in the table itself and then she took the tissue paper that she wrote and the other tissue paper in her other hand and going to the waste bin in the corner of the room and she dropped the other tissue papers in it and then came to the lamp table and she took one wine bottle and she kept the tissue paper that she has written in the lamp table and then above the tissue paper she kept the wine bottle were the paper was half in the lamp table and rest in the air. Ishani making sure that surely Ranveer will see it and then she saw Ranveer who was moving to his other side in the bed now a glance and she started to walk out of the bedroom and she came to the living room cum bedroom and she went near the TV and she turned on the switch of the TV and she took the TV remote from the TV table and she turned on the TV and she went and sat in the sofa of the room and she changed the channel in the TV with remote and then finally she kept a song channel and started to watch it were she waited for Raagini to get up again. 
It was exactly 8 o clock were Ranveer moving himself in the bed were he took his hands to his eyes and he rubbed his eyes well and then he opened his eyes and then he turned to his other side to see for Ishani were he was not able to see her were this made him to get up immediately from the bed were he sat well in the bed and rested his back in the head rest and saw all over the place in the whole room with his eye glance for Ishani were as he was seeing for her his head were paining well were he held his head with his hand. He rubbed his hand on his head and with a irritated face he turned to the other side casually were he saw the two stainless steel wine bottles and then lime juice glass and then the tissue paper that was half in the table and then half of its body in the air below the wine bottle. Ranveer seeing it with a not understanding face took his hand to the tissue paper were with his other hand he took the wine bottle up and took the tissue paper and then keeping the wine bottle back in the lamp table and then he rested his back well in the head rest and saw the tissue paper were he was able to get its Ishani's handwriting in the tissue paper.
Ranveer(seeing the words in the tissue paper started to read it in a normal tone): Have Lime juice or small amount of wine to break your hangover.yours Ishani..(Ranveer reading it had a silent thinking face).
To be continued πŸ˜‰