glad you liked the episode 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: PrinceAsif

Ow great finally divorce happened... It's a relief... All three updates r exciting... Sorry i couldn't comment in those chapters due to some family duties...& i love the way Raagini imitated Ranveer in posing for photoshoot... That was a hilarious moment for both Ranveer & Ishaani...& missing MATSH so much...the show is my all time favourite...fortunately u & some others loveable authors r there... Who r keeping ISHVEER alive in our hearts...be safe & stay healthy didu

Hi Asif
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the divorce happened 
glad you liked all the three updates 
its okay Asif no need to be sorry family is more than important and 
we should give preference to them first I can understand 
glad you liked the way Raagini imitated Ranveer in posing for 
Photoshoot yes that was a hilarious moment for Ishveer 
hmm even me missing matsh so much it will be all our all time favorite
show 
happy that you are seeing ishveer alive in your heart through the authors
of matsh forum 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: LadyMeringue

Hi darling! πŸ€—πŸ€— 

First of all, congratulations on 500 episodes and on 8 threads! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ I know I'm quite late in wishing you, but it's something that was long overdue. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ You deserve all the love and adulation you've been getting for this story and I hope that you continue to keep writing this with all the twists and turns that you come out with. β­οΈβ­οΈ

Coming to the story, it's been one long ride with the show ending and your story continuing from that point but with your own flavours and characterizations and improvisations. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ And I'm just proud of how dedicated and loving you are to your readers, because that reflects in the amount of painstaking effort you take in writing these episodes and that too so quickly. πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

And your imagination in taking this story forward has also been creditworthy, especially with the way you balance all the emotions and high points with the subtle, more serious parts. And then there's always Ragini to bring a smile upon everyone's face along with IshVeer's moments. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Your love for IshVeer and your never-tiring loyalty to the show and your readers is what makes you such a beautiful person and a good writer and I hope that this always remains the same. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I may not always be regular in reviewing because of my own hectic schedule, but know that I do keep tabs on your work whenever I get some time free. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Thank you so much for keeping the forum alive with this story. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Loads of love, hugs and best wishes,
LM β€οΈβ€οΈ

Hi LMπŸ˜‰
happy to see your comment after a long time πŸ˜›
thanks for the wishes for 500 episode and 8 threads and your valuable 
support. πŸ˜Š
getting your wishes is the best thing for me dear 
happy to get all your love for me and love you all too so much 
ya let me write till all of them ready and let me try my best to 
give a best story with twists and turns 

yes show was ended and happy that you liked the way I continued 
from that point and with my flavours and characterizations and 
improvisations and happy that you liked the way I am dedicating 
and loving my readers 
happy that you liked my work 

glad you liked my imagination of taking the story forwards and the 
way I balance all the emotions and in high points with serious
points Raagini make everyone smile and with Ishveer moments. 

happy that you liked my love for Ishveer and loyalty to the show and my 
readers 
and thanks for the blushing comments dear you are making me so much 
blush 
wish that I keep writing as much as I can 
hmm okay dear I can understand work is more important to all of us 
happy that you are viewing my thread when you get time that is more than 
enough dear 
thank you for reading my story and supporting me dear 
its you and Elvish too who form a great part for the forum 
love you too and hug you too 
thanks for the wishes
love you LM❀️
keep reading 

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adrita08

Hi sakshi
Nice update as always πŸ‘
Finally divorce happened
Waiting for next πŸ˜›
Update soon dear πŸ˜‰

Hi Adrita
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
finally divorced 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hello Sakshi!!!!

I'm so glad that Krisha has won the divorce case. Now she's free from greedy husband. Thanks God.
Like Raagini hugging Ishaani in the sleep.
Update the next episode dear

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the way Krisha was divorced and she is free from such 
a greedy husband 
happy you liked the way Raagini was hugging Ishani in sleep 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Hello Sakshi!!!!

I'm so glad that Krisha has won the divorce case. Now she's free from greedy husband. Thanks God.
Like Raagini hugging Ishaani in the sleep.
Update the next episode dear

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the way Krisha was divorced and she is free from such 
a greedy husband 
happy you liked the way Raagini was hugging Ishani in sleep 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

Excellent update.
Eagerly waiting for the next

Hi Amritha
glad you liked the update 
ya let me update it dearπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 505
MUMBAI
COURT..
As soon as Judge declared Krisha and Devarsh are Divorced Shikhar had a happy smile were he took a deep breath and turned and saw Shivanya who was sitting next to him and she too gave a happy smile to him. 
Shivanya:(seeing Shikhar): you won Shikhar surely here after Krisha's life will be very happy. 
Shikhar(seeing her with a happy smile): Haan I too wish her life should be so much happy here after.(smiling to Shivanya well and they both saw the Judge were Judge was giving the case sheet to the court person were he got it and then was filing it in government records and then he gave the Divorce confirmed papers which was two in number were Judge getting it signed in the papers and then sealed as Divorced and gave it to court person were court person getting it from Judge came and gave one paper to Devarsh and one paper to Krisha were they both got it in their hands).
Judge(seeing the court):The court is Adjourned.
All of them in the court started to move out of their places were Shikhar and Shivanya got up from the bench were Krisha with a happy smile started to walk towards Shikhar and finally coming to Shikhar a happy smile in her face.
Krisha(hugged Shikhar with smile):Thank you Bhaiya thank you so much..
Shikhar(held her shoulders and brought her out of the hug and seeing her):Happy that here after your life is going to be so good and for this you never need to thank me because a sister should never tell thanks to his brother okay?
Krisha with a happy smile shook her head as okay to Shikhar were Shivanya too had a smile in her face seeing it were Raju too came and stood near them. 
Shikhar(seeing Raju):Raju you did so well in the court today. Really it was one of the milestone in your career.
Raju(giving a smile to him):Hmm everything is because of you only sir you are my good teacher. 
Shikhar:(giving a smile to him):hmm okay fine.
Raju:Fine sir let me go to office I need to do some case study. 
Shikhar shook his head as okay to Raju were Raju giving a okay head shake to Shikhar started to walk from there were Shikhar, Shivanya and Krisha were smiling to each other with happiness were Devarsh who was still now standing in front of the judge desk holding the divorced paper in his hand and then seeing the divorced paper. 
Devarsh(with a greedy face): hmm the amount for this divorced paper is 2 crore hmm now let me go to Shikhar and get the money..(he started to walk towards Shikhar and then walking he came and stood near Shikhar, shivanya and Krisha).
Shikhar(seeing Devarsh giving a cool smile now): hmm for you I need to give money know?fine come with me to office..
Devarsh shook his head as okay and when Shikhar was about to walk..
Krisha:Bhaiya..
Shikhar(stopped without walking and seeing Krisha):Haan Krisha.
Krisha(with a not understanding face):money?What money you are going to give him Bhaiya?
Shikhar:Wo..(before Shikhar could tell).
Devarsh(seeing Krisha with a not liking face):See for money only I agreed to Divorce you as your Bhaiya told me he will give money in cash in my hand only I came to court and now as he told I didn't oppose for Divorce and in front of Judge I accepted all the statements you told against me and now we are parting our ways so now I need my money(seeing Shikhar): hmm give the money to me I need to leave..
Krisha(before Shikhar could talk seeing him):Bhaiya don't give him money why we need to..(before she could complete).
Shikhar(held Krisha's shoulders with a smile):see don't worry he is asking money only know let us give it to him okay?(seeing Shivanya): you take Krisha to home let me come to home afterwards
Shivanya:Haan tk(seeing Krisha):shall we go Krisha?
Krisha(seeing Shivanya): Naahi Bhaiya let us be with Bhaiya and see this Devarsh getting money too and then leave from here.
Shikhar(seeing Krisha):Tk If you wish to see it come..
shikhar started to walk out of the court room were Shivanya,Krisha and Devarsh too started to follow him. They walked in the corridor of the court were many lawyers were walking here and there were they walking for exactly 5 minutes and they came to the backside of court to Shikhar's office and Shikhar entered the office and he started to walk towards his cabin crossing his juniors who were doing their works in their tables were he went to the cabin and opening the cabin he entered the room were following him Krisha, Shivanya and Devarsh entered were as they entered the door got closed itself and inside the cabin Sauvrav was sitting in the chair and there was two big bags in the table of Shikhar. 
Shikhar(seeing Sauvrav with a smile):Sauvrav..
Saurav(who was facing other side hearing his name turned and seeing Shikhar got up with a smile and seeing Shikhar):Shikhar sir as you told I brought 2 crores.(showing the bags in the table):Amount is in this bag..
Krisha and Shivanya hearing the amount is 2 crores had a shocked face were both of them saw each other a glance and then Krisha seeing Shikhar. 
Krisha:Bhaiya you are going to give 2 crores to Devarsh?He is not fit for this money and all..
Devarsh(in a anger):aye what you are telling? I am man who was living in a big houses and I was born money man so better mind your tongue okay? the rate for divorcing you is 2 crore that is the deal your brother talked to me. I married you itself for money only and you are simply asking Divorce means how will I give? without getting money If I give divorce means it will be a loss for me so finally by marrying you and divorcing you I am getting 2 crores..
Shikhar(seeing Devarsh talking rudely to Krisha):Devarsh enough now she is not your wife and you are too not her husband. you asked for money (showing the bags in the table):And the money is in these bags take it and leave from here.
Devarsh giving a not minding look to Krisha went near the bags with a greedy smile. He saw the paper in his hand still that was the divorce confirmation paper and he folded it and then he put the folded paper in his pant pocket and he was about to open the bags. 
Shivanya(seeing Devarsh a awkward face in thoughts):I have never seen such a worst man in my life thank god Krisha got relieved from his clutches. 
Devarsh unzipped a bag in the table and then he saw bag full of 2000 rupees notes in it and then he went and unzipped the next bag were in that too there was full of 2000 rupees notes. 
Shikhar(seeing Sauvrav):Thanks for bringing money Sauvrav how much money is there in each bags tell it to Devarsh clearly.
Sauvrav(shook his head as okay to Shikhar with a smile and seeing Devarsh);Each bag is having 1 crore If you want to count you can..
Devarsh(seeing him with a smile and then turning to Shikhar giving a glance over him and then seeing Sauvrav):No need Shikhar sir is a loyal man and he will never take risk in his sister life. (seeing the bag again and the money inside it with a smile he zipped both the bags well and then he took one bag in his one hand and then took other bag in other hand and then saw Shikhar with a smile):Fine Mr. Shikhar Mehra completely deal is over.
Shikhar(smiling to him):yes your deal is completely over from our life you can leave now Mr..(paused a while and seeing him with a attitude face):sorry Devarsh
Devarsh gave a up and down look to Shikhar and then saw Krisha a up and down look and he started to walk towards the cabin and before he could open the door were Devarsh turned and saw Shikhar..
Devarsh:Mr. Shikhar as you brought me from home as it is I don't have money to hire a taxi so give 100 rupees..
Shivanya(seeing Devarsh with a anger face):Are you really a man or a animal? For money you will do anything..
Devarsh(turning to her holding both the bags in his both the hands):Its between me and Shikhar so you don't interfere..
Shivanya:(with a anger):you are such a money sucker you will do anything to get money in your life...(before she could scold completely).
Shikhar(coming near Shivanya):Shivanya leave him let him go..(seeing Devarsh):you want 100 rs only know let me give but don't even dare to talk against my wife..(he gave a silent look).
Devarsh:give money I won't talk actually completely in the bags there is 2000 notes in bag so what I thought is I don't want to waste a 2000 rupees in that 2 crores for changing it for Taxi charge..
Shikhar:(shaking his head as okay): hmm let me give..(he took his purse from his pant pocket and he opened the purse and he took 100 rupees note from it and gave it to Devarsh).
Devarsh keeping one bag down in the floor and he got 100 rupees from Shikhar and keeping it in his pocket and he then took the other bag in his hand again and giving a happy smile to Krisha and he turned and started to walk to the cabin door and then he kept a bag in the floor and he opened the cabin door and then he kept the leg in the door to keep it open and took the bag in his hand and then he walked out of the cabin were the cabin door closed by itself. As soon as Devarsh left
Krisha(saw Shikhar):Bhaiya why you gave money to Devarsh?
Shikhar(seeing her):krisha If I have brought him directly to court by beating him or even I had some goons too ready and If with their help I have brought Devarsh to court means surely he would have behaved in a wrong way and he would have not even be ready to accept everything you told in front of the judge so only I took the help of money to make Devarsh dance according to my wish..
Shivanya(seeing Shikhar):But Shikhar already Devarsh is not a good guy and If you give money means he will not even respect his family members..
Krisha:haan Bhaiya Bhabhi is right here after he will dance in the heads of all family members. 
Shikhar(seeing Krisha and Shivanya with a smile):No you both are guessing wrong. To the extreme I know Devarsh and the way I guessed what is going to happen I guess that surely today Devarsh will fall in he legs of Amba aunty finally(he had a making fun smile).
Krisha (with a not understanding face):how?
Shikhar:For that both of you wait till Devarsh reach RV mansion after reaching RV mansion surely some how Devarsh will take to me and with you both near me putting the phone in speaker let me talk to him and then you both will get to know what is the actual matter okay?
Shivanya and Krisha saw each other with a not understanding face and with a not understanding face itself they saw Shikhar were Shikhar(seeing them with a smile):Come on let us go home..(he turned and seeing Sauvrav):Thanks for bring the money Sauvrav you can leave..
Sauvrav shook his head as okay and he started to walk out of the cabin were Shikhar too took his coat from the table and holding it in his hand and then started to walk out of the cabin to leave to home were Shivanya and krisha too started to walk behind him with a not understanding face. 
SHIMLA..
It was exactly 3 o clock when Ranveer and Ishani finishing their lunch came out of the restaurant were Raagini was smiling to Ishani being in the hands of Ranveer were they finally came out of the restaurant and they came to the parking of the hotel were Balveer was already ready in his driving seat were Ranveer giving a smile to Balveer opened the car door and he got in the car back seat and made Raagini to sit well in his lap were Ishani too got in the car next to Ranveer and she sat next to him and she closed the door well. 
Balveer(seeing Ranveer and Ishani settled well and turned to them and seeing Ranveer):Sir today its looking like snowfall can happen today evening so let us end the sight seeing my 5 o clock itself.(Ranveer was up to tell something).
Ishani(before Ranveer could tell):Mr. Balveer how many places you have planned to show us by 5 o clock?
Balveer:Ram Mandir and then lower Bazar sister only two places
Ishani(seeing him):Fine please cut anyone place today take us to the place that is near for us now and other place let us see tomorrow I wish to go back to hotel soon.Even let us be ready by tomorrow morning 10 o clock that time we can see the places we are skipping today.
Balveer:Hmm  okay fine sister now the travel to Ram madir will take another one hour from here but Lower Bazar is near only so let us go to Lower Bazar now. 
Ishani shook her head as okay were Balveer giving a light smile to her turned to the car steering and he started the car and he started to drive the car towards Lower Bazar. 
Ranveer(making Raagini sit well in his lap and then seeing Ishani): Ishani why today you are thinking to go back to hotel soon. 
Ishani(seeing him with a smile):Not for me but for our cute Raagini.
Ranveer(with a not understanding face):For her why?
Ishani(seeing him with a smile): She is having so much sleep Ranveer some what seeing the outside places only she is not sleeping or else she will sleep well so only let us see one place alone today and then go back to the hotel and let her sleep well. 
Ranveer(with a smile shook his head as okay): hmm fine ..(he saw Raagini who was lovingly trying to take the himachali doll behind the car seat and she was not able to take it were Ranveer had a smile seeing it. 
Ranveer(seeing Raagini):Kya hua? want doll..
Raagini(seeing Ranveer with a cute smile):Papa doll naa Gudiya..
Ranveer(smiling to her):Hmm fine cutie pie its Gudiya only wait(he held her well and turned and took the doll from back of the seat and he gave the Gudiya doll in the hands of Raagini).
Raagini(getting it with a smile): Papa..(she saw the gudiya doll well and turning to Ranveer and showing the doll): Papa Gudiya..
Ranveer:Haan come on play with Gudiya doll well my cutie pie. 
Raagini giving a smile to Ranveer started to play with the doll cutely were Ishani had a smile seeing both Ranveer and Raagini and the way Raagini was playing with the doll and she turned to the window and through the glass window she started to see the wet sides of the road and the chill climate of Shimla. Ranveer seeing Raagini playing well with Gudiya and the way she was lovingly touching the hair and nose of the doll and cutely playing with it and then making sure Raagini is in the playing mood and Ranveer turned and saw Ishani were Ishani was seeing out of the window were with a cute smile in his face he held Raagini well with his one hand and then the other hand he moved towards Ishani and then seeing Ishani's both hands in her lap were he took his hand near her and then with smile held her one hand with his hand were Ishani who was admiring the Shimla outside feeling Ranveer's hand in her hand turned and saw Ranveer were Ranveer seeing her with a smile gave a wink to her. Ishani seeing him with a cute smile raised her eyebrows and asked as what were Ranveer seeing her a cute look closed and opened his eyes and signed her to come near him were Ishani seeing him with a shy smile shook her head as no were Ranveer seeing her with a naughty face holding Raagini well with his one hand and moved himself and went and sat near Ishani well. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer sitting very close to her and then seeing Balveer is driving seeing the road and then seeing Ranveer in low tone):Ranveer move and sit. 
Ranveer(seeing her and shaking his head as no and in a low tone):you didn't come near me know?so only I came near you. 
Ishani(seeing him with a cute face and in a low tone):Tk move and sit now..
Ranveer(seeing her with a naughty face in husky tone):Raagini is feeling sleepy know?
Ishani:(in a low tone): Haan she is feeling sleepy only as she slept in the afternoon itself she is feeling sleepy only in hunger as I told about food only she woke up and then being playing itself she is not sleeping. (she saw Raagini who was sitting well in Ranveer's lap and was playing with the doll).
Ranveer(in a very low tone):Today Raagini will sleep soon as soon as we go to the room and not only now even in the night too I won't be away from you. 
Ishani(hearing it and getting what is Ranveer meaning having face full of red she bowed her head and then raising her head with a shyness and seeing him and in low tone): Haan okay but see to that you are not sleeping today. 
Ranveer(shook his head as no in a low tone):Today this Ranveer will be more loving towards you in the night.
Ishani hearing it gave a smile to him were Ranveer too gave a cute smile to her and winked to her. The car was moving towards the lower Bazar. 
To be continued πŸ˜‰
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Fabulous update sakshi
What is there in Shikar's mind. He has some plan. But what's it.
Anyways now Devarsh has to pay for his deeds well. Such a greedy man he is 😑
Ishveer panned to go only one place today for ragini. Even that helps them in their own way for their cute romance πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜‰
Update next soon dr
Keep smiling and take care 😳
pp12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Wonderful episode as always 😊
Shikar plan something let us see that plan πŸ˜‰
Waiting for ishveer romantic
Update soon dear 😊