Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Both episodes are gorgeous. Like Ishveer part in the zoo. Happy that Devarsh was finally caught by Shikhar. He deserves the worst.
Update soon dear
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode and Ishveer part in zoo
happy that you liked the way Devarsh was got caught by Shikhar 
yes Devarsh deserves the worst 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neha522

Very nice updates Sakshi!!!
Cutie pie started crying when Ranveer told her that mother was only his. Poor little girl. She adores her mother so much. I'm sure when she grows up she will be to the same degree attached to her mother, not only her father.
Ishaani was attracted by Ranveer. She can't take her eyes off him. I also want Ishaani to show all her love during night session.
Update soon darling.
Very nice updates

Hi Neha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
happy you liked the way Cutie pie started to cry when Ranveer told her 
that mother was only his yes cute poor girl 
she is adoring her mother so much and hmm of course when she grows
up she will be the same degree of attached to her mother and her father
happy you liked the way Ishani was attracted by Ranveer and she is 
not able to take her eyes from Ranveer and wish that Ishani show all her
love during their night session 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Cute updates darling.
Eagerly waiting for the nextπŸ‘

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the update 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saai16

Hi sakshi.,

Enjoyed the episode well.
Waiting for the next.
Update soon.
Take care

Hi Saai
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode 
ya let me update it dear
take care
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi guys,
I know I am late but wanted to share my feelings with you all so now I am making this post.Yes today 19-2-2017 is indeed a black day in our life because this was the day last year 2016 our Meri Aashiqui tumse hi ended.Yes many shows are running in TV's today and many shows keep going year and years with stupid stories and some good stories end so soon leaving its memories in the heart of its fans. Yes that was the case of MATSH too. We watched the show and we got attached to the show and yes we felt the sadness that the show ended so soon just in one years 8 months and it gave a very big wound in our hearts.But even though these things happen to our show the real victory that our Ranveer and Ishani's love story has got was that even today Meri Aashiqui tumse hi is having Ishveer loyal fans and days have moved on but Ishveer didn't go from our hearts yes that is the real victory Shakti and Radhika got through the fictional characters of Ranveer and Ishani. Finally the last quote came in our thoughts is yes Meri Aashiqui tumse hi didn't have a good ending that all of us know and the only thing comes to my mind here is true love never needed good ending because true love never have ending. 
We all will be always with your memories forever and will be a loyal fan to the best love story Meri Aashiqui tumse hi and our Ishveer.
MISSING YOU ISHVEER...
Regards..
Sakshi(on behalf of all Ishveerians).
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
You're absolutely right Sakshi. It's been a year since our favourite show ended. But we still remember Ishveer and their endless love thanks to your stories. Please continue writing for us because your story keeps Ishveer alive for us. Update soon dear
Edited by Neha522 - 7 years ago
Ishveer45 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I totally agree with you Sakshi.
This day last year our Ishveer left our lives due to low ratings. It was very stupid of Ekta but still. Now a lot of serials on Colors have even lower ratings than MATSH but still they are on air. Despite our Ishveer leaving us, they are still in our memories, in our mind and in our imagination because we adore their bond. I still have hope that they will come back on TV in MATSH season 2.
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A wonderful post, sakshi. Thank you for your support. Ishveer will always stay in out heart. Although today is a vety sad day for all Ishveet fans, I am happy because I find them alive in your and Elvish wonderful updates. They are much better than the serial itself. Maybe ekta will return ishveer to us one day to make up for everything.
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful post darling.
Keep writing for all fans of our Ishveer.
Update soon.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 504
Shikhar was driving the car towards court were Devarsh seeing the report that Shikhar got from the hospital staff and keeping it in his driving seat itself. 
Devarsh(seeing Shikhar):Shikhar what is that report?
Shikhar(driving and turning to Devarsh with a silent face):See If you be without asking any question to me and you shake your head as okay for the divorce in front of the judge I am going to give you 2 crore that is only our deal other than that you no need to know what was that report and all. 
Devarsh(seeing him with a smile): hmm okay fine why I need to know that and all fine fine now go to court soon and then make the divorce happen soon and then give the money to me. 
Shikhar driving the car carefully and seeing Devarsh a anger look and then he saw the road and was driving the car towards the court. 
Devarsh(seeing Shikhar with a smile):Finally I made you all to come to the level that you all need to send me out of krisha's life for that without any way you have agreed to give 2 crore to me and I very well know you,Ranveer, Sharman Bhaiya and all always so loyal person so you all will give what you are telling you will give. 
Shikhar hearing it again saw Devarsh with a silent face and he took a deep breath and then seeing the road he was driving to the court. 
Shikhar(drove the car and entered the court premises and then he parked the car in the parking of the court and then seeing Devarsh):Be in the car till I tell you to get down
Devarsh(shaking his head as okay with a attitude):Okay.
Shikhar(he took his phone from his pant pocket and he dialed to Raju and kept the phone in his ears and hearing the ring he waited for the call to be picked and once Raju picked the call):hello Raju now I am in the parking of the court and you bring all the documents for the Divorce case and then the paper Devarsh need to sign and then come to the divorce section of the court and wait outside let me come with Devarsh..
Raju:Hmm okay sir(he saw his watch and getting its 1.50):its 1.50 now itself sir let me come soon. 
Shikhar:haan(he cut the call and dialed to Shivanya and he kept the phone in his ears and waited for Shivanya to pick the call).
Shivanya(who was standing with krisha in front of the divorce court and hearing her phone ring being in her hand and seeing the phone display were it was Shikhar and picking the call):Shikhar..
Shikhar:Where are you and Krisha?
Shivanya:Wo we came to court by 1.45 only and we thought It will get late If we go to your office and come back so asking where is the divorce section to a lawyer who was walking in the corridor and I and Krisha came to Divorce section itself. 
Shikhar:hmm you have done a very good thing and now Raju will be coming there stand with him let me come with Devarsh now. 
Shivanya:hmm okay(she cut the call).'
Shikhar(as soon as Shivanya cut the call taking the phone from his ears and then he dialed to a number and then kept the phone in his ears and hearing the ring and he waited for the call to be picked and as soon as the call was picked): Hello Sauvrav...
Sauvrav:yes tell me Sir..
Shikhar:See Sauvrav you my loyal accountant so only without myself involving in this I am telling you to do it and now I need cash from my account soon and pack the cash in bags and then by 2.45 or 3 o clock I need the money in court in my office.
Sauvrav:Hmm let me do it sir but what is the amount sir..?
Shikhar:See its 2 crore okay? How you should bring the cash let me message you completely. 
Devarsh hearing the word 2 crore was having a greed smile were he was so happy that he is going to get a bulk money through Divorcing Krisha were Shikhar seeing Devarsh and cutting the call of Sauvrav and took the phone from his ears..
Shikhar:Wait a while let me message the money details to my accountant and then let us go..
Devarsh:haan please do it for that money only I came here and okay to divorce krisha.
Shikhar seeing him with a anger face shook his head as okay and then he saw his phone and then taking the accountant number and he typed a message and told how he need to bring 2 crore and then sending the message to sauvrav number and then putting the phone in his pant pocket and then he took the reports Bijoy doctor gave and then seeing Devarsh he signed him to get down were Devarsh too shook his head as okay and he opened the car and he got down from the car and he closed the car door were Shikhar too got down from the car and then he locked the car and putting the car key in his pant pocket and then he started to walk to the divorce section of the court were Devarsh too started to walk with him. They walked for around 3 minutes were they finally came to front of Divorce case section were they were able to see Shivanya, krisha and then Raju with papers in his hands and then he was ready wearing his lawyer court well. Devarsh saw Krisha with a silent face were Krisha saw Devarsh like a insect and then she turned her face to other side. 
Raju(seeing Shikhar):Sir he is Devarsh?
Shikhar(shook his head as yes): haan he is Devarsh get the sign in the confirmation paper and Krisha has already signed know?
Raju:yes sir..
Shikhar:Okay don't worry(he gave the reports Doctor gave to Raju were Raju got it):This is the proof that Krisha was in hospital due to fainting in the car accident and the treatment given to her and rest of the things you tell to judge what all I told you to tell and Devarsh will shake his head as yes for everything as he is too completely okay to Divorce Krisha okay?
Raju:(giving a smile to him): hmm done sir..(he came to Devarsh and then gave a paper in his hands and then took a pen from his shirt pocket and gave it to Devarsh):Sign in the place of Husband..
Devarsh got the paper and pen from Raju and then kept the paper in the pillar of the court and he signed it in the place of the husband and then gave the paper and pen to the lawyer and then Raju getting the paper from Devarsh and he started to walk to the court were Shikhar told Devarsh to come and then Krisha to come and they four of them started to walk behind Raju were four of them entered the court were to their luck judge didn't come yet. 
Shikhar(took a deep breath):I thought we will be late but thank god Judge didn't come yet. (seeing Shivanya):Shivanya let Devarsh and Krisha go with Raju till the lawyers table let us sit in the bench and see it. 
Shivanya shook her head as okay were Raju took Devarsh and krisha with him and he walked towards the bench of lawyer and gave the confirmation papers to the assistant of the court were assitant getting it and seeing Devarsh and Krisha's name and then checking the court Agenda and then signed them to wait were Raju went to his chair in the lawyer table and he kept the papers and file and other records and then he sat in his chair were Krisha and Devarsh started to wait were Devarsh was so much happy that he is going to get 2 crore were Krisha for the first time seeing Devarsh didn't even have a feeling for him were she was feeling like he is a snake in the human form and feeling so awkward to be near him. 
SHIMLA
Balveer driving the car in the snow sided roads for more than half an hour and then he parked the car in front of a good restaurant and then he turned and saw Ranveer. 
Balveer:Sir you can go inside this restaurant and have your lunch. 
Ranveer(shook his head as okay): hmm okay you too have your lunch. 
Balveer:hmm sure sir.
Ranveer(telling it turned and saw Ishani were Raagini was still now hugging Ishani so well and then seeing Ishani who was seeing him):Raagini is still now hugging you?
Ishani:She has slept Ranveer..
Ranveer:Arrey then how to feed her lunch..
Ishani:No problem let us see whether she is waking up or not If she didn't wake up means no problem let us give her food in the evening and If she feels hungry before reaching our hotel means milk is there know let me manage with it. 
Ranveer shook his head as okay giving a light smile to her and he opened the car door and then he got down from the car were he held the car door opened for Ishani to get down were Ishani holding Raagini well got down from the car and then Ranveer closed the car door and seeing Balveer signing they are going and Ranveer started to walk towards the restaurant were Ishani too started to walk with him. They both entered the restaurant and then seeing a good table they walked to it and sat in the seats of the table were the seats were of sofa types and it was really comfortable for them to sit. Ranveer in one side sofa and Ishani sat opposite to him. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani and Raagini who was in Ishani's hug):How she slept well Ishani?
Ishani:She hugged me tightly after stopping crying know then she being in the hug itself slept well.She used to sleep well in afternoon know? But in Shimla these many days she forgot her afternoon sleep and today she slept well.
Ranveer:tk try to wake her up she too will be hungry know?
Ishani(giving a smile to him): hmm let me try..(she held Raagini well in her one hand and then with other hand touched her shoulders and lightly moving her brought her out of the hug).
Raagini feeling it in sleep moved herself well and then rested her head in Ishani's shoulders well were Ishani now lovingly kept her hand in Raagini's shoulders and lovingly shook her. 
Ishani:(in a affectionate tone):Raagini.
Raagini was sleeping very well were Ishani was kept on shaking her well slowly were cutie pie feeling it moved herself in Ishani's shoulders and as Ishani's hand was felt for her she slowly opened her eyes and saw Ishani with a sleepy face. 
Raagini:(in a cute sleepy tone): Mama..
Ishani(seeing her with a smile):Cutie pie now we came to restaurant and we can have lunch..
Raagini(hearing it gave a light smile):kana..
Ishani:hmm utto..
Raagini hearing it slowly moved herself and she got up from Ishani's shoulders and sat well in Ishani's lap were Ranveer had a smile seeing Raagini's cute sleep awaken face were that was the time a bearer came there with a try having the vaccum jug and then three glass and kept the try in their table. 
bearer(seeing Ranveer and Ishani):Welcome sir and madam to our restaurant water is there in the vaccum jug  and can I have your order please..(he took his notepad and pen from his jacket and saw Ranveer for order).
Ranveer(seeing him and then thinking the menu for his lunch):Get me streamed Rice with vegetables. 
Bearer(noting it and seeing Ishani):For you madam..
Ishani(thinking for a while and seeing the bearer): Get a small roti with bindi masal and then for me too streamed food with vegetables. 
Bearer(noting it and giving a pleasant smile to them):Your order will be in front of you soon. (he started to move from there).
Raagini was sitting with a silent face were Ranveer seeing Raagini sitting opposite to Ishani and Raagini. 
Ranveer:Cutie pie what happened?
Raagini(seeing Ranveer a silent face and with love smile opened her hands to Ranveer): Papa.
Ranveer(seeing his daughter with a smile got up from the sofa and he came near Ishani's sofa and giving a smile to Ishani and with love took Raagini from Ishani's lap and held Raagini well in his embrace).
Ishani had a smile seeing the way Raagini and Ranveer are bonding with each other so well were Ranveer saw Ishani with a cute look. 
Ranveer:mrs. Vaghela come with us let us wash our hands and come..
Ishani smiling to Ranveer and shook her head as okay and she got up and Ranveer holding Raagini started to walk towards the washing area were as they walked there was a direction board directing them to the washing area were they went to the washing area were Ishani opened a tap and started to wash her hands well and Ranveer too opened the next tap and washed his hands well and then he turned off the tap and Ishani too turned off the tap and then came out of the washing area and they started to walk back to the restaurant were they came to the restaurant and they went to their table and sat in the opposite sofas were Ranveer had Raagini in his hand and then sitting well in the sofa and made cutie pie to sit in his lap were cutie pie now was holding Ranveer's jacket with her tiny hands and was playing well.As they were enjoying the cute way of Raagini and smiling seeing Raagini were that was the time the bearer brought the lunch tray to them and then keeping the tray he took the plates in it and kept it in the tables were the plates had the menu they ordered and the bearer wishing them a happy lunch started to move from there were Ishani called for Raagini were Raagini was so happy in playing with Ranveer's jacket were Ranveer affectionately convinced her and then he took Raagini and made cutie pie to sit in the table were Ishani showed the food to Raagini were cutie pie seeing the lunch cutely moved in the table and came to Ishani's side were Ishani making Raagini to sit in the table itself and making her to put her legs alone down in the table and Ishani took Raagini's lunch and started to feed Raagini were Ranveer took his lunch and he started to have it were the best family of the world was enjoying the lunch with their happy hearts and togetherness. 
MUMBAI..
COURT..
Judge entered the court were all of them got up and gave the respect to him were as soon as the judge came and sat in his chair all of them sat well in their seats were Shikhar and shivanya sat in the bench and were seeing what is going to happen. 
Judge(seeing the court and then the court person):Whose Divorce case is for today?
court person(got up from his chair and seeing the judge and giving the confirmation divorce case sheet to Judge were the Judge got it and kept it in the table and then showing Devarsh and Krisha):Today its the Divorce case of Mr. Devarsh Parekh and Mrs. Krisha Parekh.It was scheduled by 10 o clock in the morning today but due to Mrs. Krisha parekh got in a small accident she was needed to go to the hospital that was the information given by time keeper.
Judge saw Krisha's head having the bandage around her forehad and then shaking his head as yes to the court person were court person was continuing. 
Court person:so they gave a letter to time keeper regarding change in time and now this case is scheduled by this time. 
Judge(shook his head as okay were the court person went and sat in his seat and then seeing both Devarsh and krisha who were standing with the silent faces):So how are you feeling now Mrs. Krisha Parekh are you okay now?
Krisha(seeing the Judge and shook her head as okay): yes I am okay. 
Judge:Can you tell what kind of accident was it?
Krisha(getting what Shikhar told in phone to the doctor to create the records and seeing Judge): I was coming to court today morning for my case and by that time I hit with a two wheeler vehicle and without balance I fell in the steering of the car and hit my head well and in that sudden hit I fainted well and some body has helped me and taken me to hospital and when I came to consciousness I was in the hospital and my Bhaiya and Bhabhi were there and they only told some public people brought me to hospital and then called to my Bhaiya and informed it to him.
Shikhar(took a deep breath and in thoughts): hmm perfect Krisha..
Judge:(seeing Krisha):who is your lawyer?
Raju(before Krisha could tell got up from his chair): I am only Your honor..
Judge:Can I get some prescription or medical records given by the doctor who treated Mrs.Krisha parekh?
Raju:Yes your honor(he took the report Shikhar gave to him from the table of lawyer and then gave it to court assistant were Court assistant got it from Raju and gave it to Judge).
Judge(getting it and then opened the reports and saw the name of Krisha and checked the date and then seeing the admission card and prescription and treatment record and then closing it and keeping it a side and seeing Krisha): hmm fine so this is the reason for your time change fine now tell me Mrs. Krisha Parekh why you need Divorce from your husband?
Krisha(seeing Devarsh a up and down look were he too saw her with a sharp eyes and then turned to judge):Sir he married me telling that he will do the business well and keep me good but after marriage only I came to know he is only fit to be in home all the time and do some unwanted things like shouting at me without reason and then giving me physical torture and then he said he will give a respectful life to me but no he is staying in his sister's house due to his brother in law allowing him to stay in that house and he is always only being his sister's money and he is not valuing any relationships and he is telling me to get money from my brother often by beating me a lot and asking me to give that money to him often and he is offending me a lot. So please sir give freedom for me from this life I am not able to bear what all he is doing for money If you allow me to live with him even after it for money he may even kill me. Analyse and give a good judgement..
Judge(hearing it and seeing the case sheet and took the pen from the pen holder and noted something and then seeing Devarsh):Tell me Mr. Devarsh parekh what all your wife said is true know?
Devarsh(thinking about 2 crore Shikhar will give and seeing Judge):For doing business I needed money for that I had sometime hurt her as days go I am not even liking to see her face and what all she said is somewhat true only so better give Divorce to us I don't wish to live with her. 
Judge(shook his head as okay and noted down in the case sheet again and then seeing Raju):Can I get some other proofs?
Raju(took the papers from the lawyer bench and then seeing Judge):Your honor these are the bank account statement of Devarsh were before two years only there was some money in his bank account other than that he is not even having anything in his bank account so to earn money he has harassed his wife to get money from his wife brother and then there is also a proof paper of ration card of RV house were Devarsh name is not at all in the ration card and that is clear that he is not having any back up source for money and he is living his life with the help of his sister and her husband only and to get money in short root he is behaving worst with his wife and trying to get money through her from his brother in law so see these proofs and with that please give the good judgement for my client. (he gave the xerox copy papers of RV house ration card and then Devarsh's bank account statement copy to the court person).
Court person getting it and gave it to Judge were Judge got those papers and saw the papers and analysed with what Raju said about the proofs and then seeing the bank statement and ration card and then seeing Devarsh..
Judge:is there any lawyer to talk for you?
Devarsh(seeing the Judge):Judge sir I am not willing to live with this Krisha and for that why I need to waste the money that I am having in my hand which is very low in value to some lawyer. I am ready to divorce her and if you again send her back I am sure we will never live a happy life.I am sure you can give Divorce to us. 
Judge(hearing it from Devarsh and seeing Raju):How many days they have been away from each other after signing Divorce papers).
Raju:They have been away from each other for 5 months and as they were living with each other for almost 2 and half years and in that grounds their case has come for divorce in 5 months your honor..
Judge getting it shook his head as okay and then kept the proofs they submitted in the table under the paper waiter and then with the pen in his hand held the case sheet and started to write something.
As Judge was writing there was silence in the court were Raju walked and went and sat in his chair were Devarsh and Krisha were standing beside each other with a silent face were Shikhar and Shivanya were having silent face and were waiting for some good Judgement from the judge were after few minutes Judge kept the pen in the pen holder and took the charge sheet in his hand and saw the court. 
Judge(in a loud tone):So now keeping all the proof's Mrs.Krisha Parekh's side has submitted to the court it is very clear that Mr. Devarsh has not earned any money and in the desire to earn money he is trying to go in shortcuts and trying to get money from Mrs. Krisha's family. As they have already lived for 2 and half years with each other and its right that the case came in front of court in 5 months itself and now considering the psychological mind of both Mr. Devarsh Prarek and Mrs. krisha Parekh it is clear that both of them has hatred towards each other and their married life will not go good even this court give them a chance to live with each other once again and considering all the logical and psychological factors this court is now officially announcing Mr. Devarsh and Ms.Krisha that both of them are legally divorced from each other under mutual consent and they hold the rights to live their own life in the way they want here after. (he kept the case sheet and then keeping it in the table and then took the stamp pad and then getting the rubber stamp inked in it and then he took the rubber stamp and sealed it on the case sheet were the case sheet now had the seal ink of Divorced..)
To be continued πŸ˜‰