Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Heatsha8176

Interesting update
Kids oblivious whilst adults saw khushi being lost
Khushi finally told all about what she heard
Glad they believed her
Piyas prediction about the sky has me spooked
Death n rebirth but who will die??
Liked fact that armaan turned down T bit now after the humiliation she's after piya I hope she's not planning accident at race or something
Khushis thoughts at end of chapter makes me wonder if she's remembering something arnav said maybe a clue that will help her get him back
looking forward to next update
Thanks for pm nplz keep em comin

Thanks dear
Am so happy you liked it
Asshi... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ameena671

wow superb update loved it can't wait for next part thank you for pm.

Thanks dear
Asshi... thumbnail

Thanks
Asshi... thumbnail
Asshi... thumbnail
Chapter 7 - Race... of life

Different bikes stood in line, road was marked and people were cheering.

Her eyes sparkled as she watched the arrangement, enthralled. She shouted and whistled with enthusiasm. Piya was extremely happy though a part of her wanted to participate but she knew she can't and she had to understand it.

Misha was amazed by Piya excitement.

"You know I too like bike racing I'm thinking to participate what do you say?" Misha looked at Piya

"Yeah why not?" Piya flashed a smile

"Then let's go" Misha held her hand

"Where?" Piya narrowed her eyes

"Don't you want to participate?" Misha rolled her eyes and crossed her arms

"I? No, No I'm not participating" Piya looked away, she felt bad

"Why!?" Misha was shocked "Don't you like racing?"

"I do! But I can't" Piya replied

"But..." Misha tried to argue

"I said na no! Why are you forcing me, Misha? You just go!" Piya looked away angrily she felt like someone was rubbing salt into her wounds

"Fine, jerk!" Misha walked away

Piya watched her going and sighed. She looked up at sky and something caught her eyes. She narrowed her eyes.

Misha was walking in college when she bumped into someone. She felt anger bubbling inside her and was ready to blast when she looked at the person.

"You are such a blind, can't you see a girl?" Misha asked

"Who's girl here?" Arav rolled his eyes and said wryly

"Oh born blind eh? I'm sorry I don't have time to waste on you but yes if you want I can get an appointment for you from a a great psychiatrist" Misha retorted

"You know what, you just stay away from me or else you'll pay hard" Arav pointed his index finger, dangerously, his jaw set and eyes hard

"Whom are you showing finger? I'm not afraid of you, you bloody jackass" Misha threw his finger away and started to walk away

Misha didn't even realize what happened and in a flash of second she found herself pinned to wall and Arav hands pressing on her shoulders. She looked at him and saw his hard face. She never saw Arav so angry ever before and it made her breathless.

"Don't mess with me! I never said anything to you just because you are my sister friend and she won't like but stay away from me. Next time don't even try to play with me, I won't tolerate" Arav gritted and left her with jerk

Misha touched her shoulders and saw the marks on her creamy white skin. She watched him going with shock. It took her sometime to digest what happened. Soon, she felt the anger in her rising.

"You moron! I'm not scared of you and next time you will pay for this" Misha shouted

Arav didn't turned or show any response but Misha knew he heared her and ignored her. She was confused on his behavior.

"Maybe he is like this and that's why... everyone keep distance from him even T! But why is he like this?" Misha questioned herself

Arav walked in canteen. He was looking dangerous. Mahi observed him as he sat.

" who was the poor victim?" Mahi asked indicating his anger

"That girl..." Arav gritted

"Misha?" Mahi asked

Arav looked away, not wanting to reply. Mahi gasped knowing his answer.

"I hope she is fine. Was Piya around?" Mahi asked

"No" Arav replied

Mahi closed her eyes and shook her head.

"I really hope she is fine." Mahi muttered under her breath

"I didn't eat her, Mahi" Arav rolled his eyes

"You wouldn't have done anything less" Miahi retorted

"I just warned her" Arav said desperately trying to prove himself blameless

"She isn't a bad girl, Arav. Moreover, she is Piya friend. You can't be jerk to her" Mahi said

Arav didn't said anything but Mahi saw his slumped shoulders and smiled. He was calm now.

Piya was enjoying, she scarcely noticed T coming and standing beside her but T watched her from the corner of her eyes. She had an evil plan in her mind.

"Poor Priya Azaad!" T laughed with venom

Piya frowned as she heared her. She turned to her and saw her talking to her friends.

"I thought she would take part but she didn't, even Misha is taking part but look at her she is just standing and cheering" T said

Piya tried to ignore her words but failed miserably. She wanted to hear what she was saying.

"You know what I think? I think she can't race. I mean all her talks that she can speed car, well is just a lie. She must be afraid of racing that's why she isn't taking part" T tried to infuriate Piya

Piya gritted hearing it. She thought to answer hee back but kept herself in control. It wasn't a right time, she reminded herself.

"Oh Piya, you here" T turned to Piya

Piya glared her but didn't said anything.

"What a surprise? Great Priya Azaad, heared my talks and didn't reply!" T exclaimed

"I don't want to answer, fools" Piya rolled her eyes

"Owww... so I was right you don't know racing that's why you are ignoring it all. I think you are afraid of racing wow what a breaking news. You know even my drink is better than you" T said in attitude

Piya got angry. She took the drink from T.

"This horrible drink better than me? What if I drop it?" Piya gritted

"You freak! How dare you to take my drink. Give it back to me. Why don't you get one for yourself instead for snatching mine, I didn't even tasted it yet!" T shouted

"Is that the case? Then it's mine, now! Get yourself another one" Piya said she wanted to trouble T for talking against her

T didn't said anything instead she smiled inwardly. It was her plan, she wanted Piya drink it so she acted it all. She smirked as Piya drank it whole.

"This... this was your awesome drink? It tasted eww" Piya said throwing the glass

"You would say that because you can't race" T said shrugging

"I can't race? Do you think I can't?" Piya laughed, inebriated, she was fully drunk

"Yes you can't" T replied

"You want proof?" Piya asked blinking her eyes

"Obviously! If you can then race on your car, only then I will believe" T replied

"Sure" Piya giggled

Piya walked away. She was stumbling. T smirked watching her going.

Misha was walking and was thinking about Arav misbehavior and Piya anger. She was confused on all the sudden change.

"What's wrong with these Azaad duo? Something is terribly wrong with them today? I wonder what?" Misha mumbled

Suddenly she heared T laughing with her friends. She narrowed her eyes in confusion. She thought to ignore but hearing Piya name she stopped realizing she was planning something.

"I have failed the brakes of her car. Now, it will be fun when she will race her car in her drunken state" T laughed evilly

Misha was frozen. She was rooted to ground. She knew T was evil but such a big plan, she never hoped from T. She stepped towards T. She didn't knew what she was doing but she knew she was doing right. Her legs dragged her to T and before T realized her presence she got a right slap on her face that marked five fingers of delicate hand on her face.

T looked up to see Misha looking at her with fire burning in her eyes. She touched her cheek burning with pain.

"How dare you?" T gritted

Misha slapped her on other cheek.

"How dare you to play with someone life? How can you do something like that with Piya? Is this a play for you? If something happens to her then?" Misha shouted

"I... I didn't do anything" T stammered

Misha shook her head in disbelief.

"I knew you were bitch but I never knew you will fall so low! Pray that Piya will be fine or else I'll make sure you are hanged" Misha pointed finger

T gulped. She was scared now and somewhere was feeling guilty.

Misha left. She ran to Piya and was shocked to see her driving away.

"Piya" Misha shouted in a hope that she would listen and stop but she raced away in full speed

Piya drove the car in speed and laughed happily. She raced the car inhumanly. She felt like floating in happiness.

Misha stood helplessly. She had to do something. She felt her eyes turning teary and that's when she remembered Piya words of reading sky. She gasped for breath. Her heart stopped breathing.

Mahi eyed Arav as she sipped her coffee. She felt something off in him today. She thought he would tell himself but after waiting for fifteen minutes she decided to break the ice.

"Arav, what's the matter?" Mahi asked softly

Arav raised his head from plate and shook his head. He looked up at sky and then turned towards Mahi.

"I don't know, Mahi, I'm just worried for Piya" Arav replied

"She is kid but very smart. She knew why it's important for us to keep away from racing competition and she understands, don't worry" Mahi replied with a smile

Arav sighed. Nothing looked fine. Something cold was pressing against his mind. Suddenly he realized what it could be. His eyes widened in shocked.

Wind took it pace, it blowed roughly against their faces. It was roaring like a storm was on its way.

Leaves turned and fall. Trees swang with wind. Wind was harsh and was blowing roughly.

Piya felt it difficult to drove against the harsh wind but T words echoed in her ears and she raced the car without caring or thinking.

"I'll show her who Priya Azaad is!" Piya said

Arav saw Mahi had closed her eyes as wind touched her and her face had twicthed into seriousness. He could feel the pressing pressure of wind but more than that the pressing of his skull. His doubt was confirmed. He closed his eyes letting the serene took over him.

He could see Piya, racing the car, failed breaks and the car crashing into tree.

Arav opened his eyes quickly. He was right, things were going wrong. He felt the panic took over him. He looked at Mahi who was now looking at him with horror.

"She is in danger!" Mahi agreed his thoughts

They both stood up quickly letting the chairs fall down with impact. They had to act fast. They turned to rush and saw Misha standing beside them gasping for breath. It seemed like she had ran marathon. Arav and Mahi exchanged glances. Their instincts told them to hear her.

"Misha tell me what's wrong?" Arav asked with concern forgetting every differences between her and him and remembering Piya bruised figure he saw

"Piya... Piya is in danger, Arav. I don't know what and how T did but I heared her she was saying that Piya is drunk and her cars brakes are failed. I tried to stopped Piya but she raced away" Misha said in one breath

"How did this happen, damn it? How can Piya fall for T plans when she can..." Arav was emotional and didn't knew what he was saying until Mahi placed a supporting hand on her shoulder

"We don't have time to think this, Arav. We have to save her she is in grave danger" Mahi said looking in his eyes

Misha thought she saw Arav and Mahi talking in eyes but that wasn't time to think. She had to tell them.

"And..." Misha gulped

Arav and Mahi turned their attention to frightened Misha. Their heart were sinking as they felt whatever Misha was going to say wouldn't be nice.

"... and Piya said, I don't know whether it's true or not but Piya predicted a death and rebirth" Misha said

Arav felt his throat dried. He opened his mouth to ask something but wasn't able to. Mahi knew what he wanted to ask so she voiced his questioned.

"Was she looking at sky when she predicted it?" Mahi looked at Misha

Misha looked at her shocked. She nodded her head slowly.

Mahi looked at Arav, frightened. She shook her head as they gulped hard. Act fast, their mind shouted at them.

"Misha you don't worry we'll save her" Mahi said

"I want to come" Misha said looking at them with hopeful eyes

"Misha you have to be here. We can't take you with us, try to understand. We'll inform you once we'll find her okay?" Mahi said, taking Misha would slow them which can cost them a life

Misha wanted to protest but something in her told her not to so she simply agreed and let them rushed away while she was praying in heart for Piya safety.

Armaan was standing and playing with his phone when someone hit his shoulder. He turned to see Mahi worried face but something shocked and confused him. Mahi just pass by him without arguing and was rushing with Arav, Armaan thought he saw them running with wind that seemed impossible for humans.

"How is it possible? Am I hallucinating?" Armaan narrowed his eyes as they disappeared from his view

Zoya smile disappeared as she Khushi paled face. She saw Khushi had gone statue and was in some other world, it told her a story that was old and known. She panicked and rushed to Khushi.

"Khushi... what's wrong? What did you saw?" Zoya asked

Madhu Rishab and Asad were alarmed. They looked at each other with fear as they knew what it meant when Khushi see something. They turned to Khushi for answer.

"Piya!" Khushi exclaimed

Madhu eyes widened. Her worry raised to peak.

"What happened to her? Tell me Khushi what's wrong?" Madhu sat beside Khushi

"Piya accident" Khushi chocked

Madhu stopped breathing. She felt she would faint any moment but then pair of hands and she started to feel relax little bit. She eyes Rishab who gave her reassuring smile. He knew her state of mind and he knew how a mother must feel hearing about their child accident after all he was father but he was calm at a point that they can save her if not they then her loving siblings will, for sure.

"We should go there" Rishab looked at others

Zoya nodded with confirmation. Khushi breathed deeply to calm her nerves. They all stood up and started to move.

Asad stopped as wind touched him. He closed his eyes feeling it. After a moment he looked towards others going.

"Stop!" Asad ordered

Madhu Rishab and Khushi turned to see him and gave him confused and shocked look.

"We shouldn't go there" Asad said

"Why?" Madhu screamed in pain "my daughter, she needs me, Asad, and you are saying to a mother don't go to her daughter! Do you even know what you are saying, Asad?" Madhu asked

"Madhu, trust me, I know we should go there but I have got the message that we shouldn't" Asad looked at Madhu to make her understand but she was far from understanding

"I'm not hearing anything, am going, that's it" Madhu said turning away

She stepped to go but stopped in her tracks.

Arav stopped in his tracks and looked at Mahi who gave her confused glance. He stood thoughtful. Mahi narrowed her eyes and watched him. Soon, she understood what he wanted. She gave him a nod.

"I'll talk to them!" Mahi said

"Connect to Madhu mom! They must have got to know by now" Arav said

Mahi nodded, she closed her eyes connecting to Madhu.

Madhu closed her eyes as she heared the voice in her head.

"Mom listen we are on our way to get Piya, everything will be fine. Don't panic, we'll save her. Just sit at home, please. We'll explain you everything after returning, just calm down alright" It was Mahi voice

"But Mahi, how can I? She needs us!" Madhu talked back in mind

"Arav and I am going there. She'll be fine, don't worry" Mahira voice died

"Mahi listen..." Madhu tried to connect back but Mahira didn't replied

Madhu slumped her shoulder in defeat. Zoya placed a supporting hand on her shoulder. Madhu looked at her, she could see reassurance in her eyes.

"Trust them, Madhu. They can protect her better than us. Remember, they have more powers than us" Zoya said softly

Madhu looked at her for moment and then sighed. She nodded, half-heartedly.

Mahi was driving in full speed and Arav was sitting beside her with worry. Suddenly, Mahira stopped the car. Arav looked at her confused.

"I'm not able to track her wind has stopped" Mahi replied helplessly

"What? But why? How will we find her then?" Arav asked painfully

"I don't know!" Mahi said holding her head

Mahi closed her eyes trying to track Piya but nothing was working.

"Let's just teleport there" Arav said suddenly

"No! We can't!" Mahi looked at him

"Why?" Arav asked shocked

"There's someone around her, we can't teleport" Mahi told

"Someone?" Arav asked

"Someone or something is turning wind, I don't know what it is" Mahi replied

"Ahhh... that must be Piya doings... She is stopping us from reaching her. I thought she would understand racing will expose our powers but no..." Arav said banging his hand angrily

Mahi looked at his worried, frustrated form.

"She understands, Arav. I think just drink spell you know she never drink." Mahi said softly yet her voice filled with worry for Piya safety.

Arav looked away he wasn't in mood to think what's happening and what not all he wanted was Piya safe and sound.

So it's a big revelation I guess, I need your guys reviews on it.

Love,
Asshi.

Edited by Asshi... - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Heatsha8176 thumbnail
Nice one
Arav n mishap confrontation was intense
T tricking piya
Misha slapping her n telling others
Now arav n mahi r going to rescue her n r using their powers
N they're apparently stronger than their parents
Looking forward to seeing what's going to happen next
Thanks for pm nplz keep em comin
ksen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update
loved it
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow awesome update loved it can't wait for next part hope piya is safe thank you for pm.