Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
well it's their life . who are we to comment and judge ? their family has full right to decide whether she is the right perfect match for their son.

i guess we are no one to discuss abt these things .. they should be given privacy and they have to decide what they have to do or not.
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
They r friends and they partied, what's the big deal abt it.
As far as manveers marriage goes, he chose not to speak abt his failed marriage and that's fair considering how much BB will use that for drama and TrP.

If Nitibha is fine with Manveer and are friends , the matter is closed .

Daud thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Seems like fake news.. but if true then congrats to them i guess.. πŸ‘ but after manveers bhabhis opinion about nithiba.. i will be surprised πŸ˜†
jab khuda meharbaan 
toh gadha pehalwaan

is gaoon ke lukkhay ne
maari hai unchi udaan

nithiba jaise heroine alia
manveer jaise villain pran

shaadi ho gi dili mein
honeymoon in sudaan

Edited by hippopotamus - 7 years ago
GunDaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: hippopotamus

jab khuda meharbaan 

toh gadha pehalwaan

is gaoon ke lukkhay ne
maari hai unchi udaan

nithiba jaise heroine alia
manveer jaise villain pran

shaadi ho gi dili mein
honeymoon in sudaan

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
uscgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I m just shocked. The person who can disown his wife and child, give contradictory statements every day, how can public even support this Manveer?? And even though I am not a fan of Nitibha, I am worried for her, how is she blind enough to get sucked in all this?? Is she stupid?? 
Just a day back, this liar, gives interview from hospital bed showing how sick he is to gain public sympathy for his tainted image and a day later he is partying with Nitibha??😲 Cant people see all this?? What world are we living in to be ok to just ditch the wife and child like that and see him as a hero?! and not care for whats going on with them?

I have still not seen any picture of the wife or child and based how MCP Manveer was in the show and how the whole family was lying with conviction is just scaring me for this two. I hope they are alright. And not tied down so they cant see/meet anyone. I hope they are not killed.

P.S - At this moment I dont care if Manveer used Manu or not. Its the real world what Manveer & family are doing is worrying me the most. Some videos of Manveer were shocking. He is like sadak chap gunda😲
Edited by uscgirl - 7 years ago
Uma2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: uscgirl

I m just shocked. The person who can disown his wife and child, give contradictory statements every day, how can public even support this Manveer?? And even though I am not a fan of Nitibha, I am worried for her, how is she blind enough to get sucked in all this?? Is she stupid?? 

Oyy usc, Nitibha utna bhi bada fool nahi hai- it's just some journalist with a wild imagination. Chill. 
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
I think they are teaming up for nach baliye
Read manveer approached for nach baliye
He is saying his wife ran away
So he need atleast a gf for time being
And niti hein lime light ke bhukhe
So they must have planned new plan
Manveer family is already famous for plotting,drama
They will come wit another story in nach baliye