Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Red-EYEs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
just copy-pasting my quote  from another thread as it is valid here also-------------->>

"Truth is Bani is very manipulative and cunning.
I from my heart feel sorry for Bani's mom's condition.

But Bani is using it as a VICTIM CARD which is very despicable.

Lots of garbage had been said about  Manu's dead Mother by Jagga...why was Bani sleep acting then ?

Today Lopa didn't even disrespect  Bani's mother but was just asking a very very VALID question.

...and see the REACTION of a  Roadie Junglee...physically pushing LOPA.😲"
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
There are some things you simply don't say. There are the Unwritten Rules of a civil society. No matter how much you feel that someone is using the mother card, you just don't say. Honestly, it was Gaurav who told HMs about the cancer so she for starters never even tried playing that card(IDK what sort of people do that). Some of the things said by Bani were also below the belt in Round 3 but they were all of those Mean Girls thingie which though incorrect stands pale in front of what Lopa said.
YaloBaso thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Lopa is pathetic ..such an ugly personality..I think venom is running thru her veins instead of blood...kick her out of bb house.
Kick Bani who is playing sympathy card on her mother. I don't think she cares for her mother. 
What a shameless lady.People like her is a curse to humanity.
07sid01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shame on Bani for brunging Lopas dad into it in the first place. So Bani can mention about Lopas dad and Lopa shouldnt react to it but when Lopa mentions Banis mum then Bani is allowed to react and Lopa should go to hell? Edited by 07sid01 - 7 years ago
Dad's pocket money vs Mom's cancer
Seriously????😕
Does that even makes sense to compare these two things????
Though I agree that Bani, shouldn't have got personal, if she can't take it back, but the worst came out of Lopa today.
Edited by Luna46 - 7 years ago
MT_loverboy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Shame on bani for using her moms illness every now n then. Pathetic 

shame on everyone who has this stupid thought process .
When did she herself brought her mother to gain sympathy ? Sympathy gain krna use bolte hain jb koi faltu mein ja ja kar apne dukhde sunae ...
Nobody there knew about her mother's cancer before om incident. 
Neither evem once she has been seen irrelevanly or deliberately bringing her mother anywhere neither she do that for others .Period .

Haters still gonna hate her . But deep inside everyone knows she z d best .
#dont_be_so_insecure_for_your_flopa_she_will_get_3rd_or_4th_place_also_bani_ke_peeche_padi_atleast_itna _toh_banta_hai😳
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: BB10

Bold: Agreed. 
If Bani is using her mother's illness, does that mean so is Manu? Because I saw Manu crying in front of Rahul, then Manveer and then in the smoking room over his mother's death. No one had brought the topic up for him. 
No. He is not. Both are not doing that. 
People saying Bani is using her mother's illness is absurd. How many times in a day does she bring up her mother's illness with anyone in a conversation? Apart from Gaurav, who in the house knew of Bani's mother's illness before the Om incident?
I find the statement so illogical. 
"Using" would be bringing it up in every conversation. She has only ever reacted when someone else brings it up. What do you expect her to do then? Stand and stare?

If Bani is wrong. It doesn't mean people should keep bringing this topic up. Even a non Bani fan can see how insensitive it is. 

I could only imagine her mom watching as the entire house makes a mockery of her suffering. 

+1