Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IFrozenl thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ayaan786

and what loopa was doing with mona was not back bitching?

She was not bitching with Mona woh toh stand le rahi thi against Bani๐Ÿคฃ Lopa toh sachai ki devi hai woh kabhi galath ho hi nahi sakthi..she's a gem of a person๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Frozen.

She was not bitching with Mona woh toh stand le rahi thi against Bani๐Ÿคฃ Lopa toh sachai ki devi hai woh kabhi galath ho hi nahi sakthi..she's a gem of a person๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

You got it right. Nice to see that ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: yawfeh

Dear SP2684

Its not duality by the way , ITS HER OPINION WHICH SHE EXPRESSED..

What bani meant to jagga was she is having such a big heart that she is allowing those people to meet her kids especially after what they said to her...

The kids are of jagga , its she who decides whether the kids have to meet the other housemates or not..

This topic was not in context with other housemates.. this topic was in context to jagga..

And she was shocked by the fact that moments before u fought with the person n moments later when her kids came u r playing with her keeping the fights aside.. that part is indigestible to her.,. and some people are like that.. everyone has different perception to the things they see.. not everyone can see from your pov n its not necessary though.

And it is Bani's OPINION that reflects her own 'DUALITY' - as I said in my post. Of course the kids are Jagga's, and she decides who they meet - who's disputing this? 

How was the topic not in context of the other HMs, when Bani was expressly talking about them? And you've said so yourself - the bold apart above. 

@bold - here she is - talking about the HMs - and in particular Lopa (as she clarified yesterday - when she connected the morning fight [Jagga v Lopa] and playing with the kids). And she found it 'indigestible' the other day - yesterday she expressly termed it 'duality' - calling out Lopa's supposed hypocrisy. 

But the point is rather simple - as I stated in my previous post. I'll reiterate here: Jagga and Lopa both hurled abuses at each other - with Jagga more so, as she began the abusive parade. And:

1.) Jagga showed maturity and magnanimity in putting issues aside and allowing her kids to mingle.

2.) Lopa showed maturity and magnanimity in putting issues aside, and showering affection on Jagga's kids. 

Yet Bani finds Jagga 'big-hearted' and 'forgiving', while she terms Lopa a two-faced hypocrite. And this 'point of view' of Bani's, is what exposes her own double standards for those she likes (i.e Jagga) and those she doesn't like (i.e. Lopa). 
mahiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: SP2684

And it is Bani's OPINION that reflects her own 'DUALITY' - as I said in my post. Of course the kids are Jagga's, and she decides who they meet - who's disputing this?

How was the topic not in context of the other HMs, when Bani was expressly talking about them? And you've said so yourself - the bold apart above.

@bold - here she is - talking about the HMs - and in particular Lopa (as she clarified yesterday - when she connected the morning fight [Jagga v Lopa] and playing with the kids). And she found it 'indigestible' the other day - yesterday she expressly termed it 'duality' - calling out Lopa's supposed hypocrisy.

But the point is rather simple - as I stated in my previous post. I'll reiterate here: Jagga and Lopa both hurled abuses at each other - with Jagga more so, as she began the abusive parade. And:

1.) Jagga showed maturity and magnanimity in putting issues aside and allowing her kids to mingle.

2.) Lopa showed maturity and magnanimity in putting issues aside, and showering affection on Jagga's kids.

Yet Bani finds Jagga 'big-hearted' and 'forgiving', while she terms Lopa a two-faced hypocrite. And this 'point of view' of Bani's, is what exposes her own double standards for those she likes (i.e Jagga) and those she doesn't like (i.e. Lopa).

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ ๐Ÿ‘
IFrozenl thumbnail

Originally posted by: astha36

You got it right. Nice to see that ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you, it means a lot to me!๐Ÿ˜ณ
astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Frozen.

Thank you, it means a lot to me!๐Ÿ˜ณ

Glad. Cuz it wasn't a big deal for me (Bani-style) ๐Ÿ˜Š
mahiya thumbnail

Originally posted by: ForYourEyesOnly

When lopa does something they changes the channel,again when bani scene comes they comes to colors๐Ÿ˜†

This season it was not a discussion forum but an argument/attacking forum. This is one of the examples of how Bani fans are very intolerant, passing personal comments towards other IF members in a row and can't even digest criticism of their favourite player. ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ