Users

Frequent Posters

meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
she is good at loosing... looser...

Originally posted by: dhwanian

I didnt know who is Bani before BB..so after reading she is popular I tried very hard to understand why she is popular . I couldnt find any answers I am left stunned how people can like her maybe she was good in roadies but now she is super arrogant, rude, annoying as hell, selfish, pathetic I can see loads of things which you usually dont like in people so I am very surprised how people like her. 

My thoughts exactly.  😃
I too don't understand what's so likeable about her.

I guess people like her tattoos ? Which would be quite a superficial and shallow reason to like a person  lol. ðŸ˜†
Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
liberiangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dhwanian

I didnt know who is Bani before BB..so after reading she is popular I tried very hard to understand why she is popular . I couldnt find any answers I am left stunned how people can like her maybe she was good in roadies but now she is super arrogant, rude, annoying as hell, selfish, pathetic I can see loads of things which you usually dont like in people so I am very surprised how people like her. 

+1

I heard so much about her and was so looking forward to seeing her in BB.
However, having seen her conduct in this show, I'm left flabbergasted.  I truly wonder what is it in this gal that her fans admire so much.    I'm sorry, but I can't point out one good thing about her.

Like you mentioned, she is extremely arrogant, rude, selfish, foul-mouthed etc.  

She's been a great disappointment.  ðŸ¥±

bhinder.thind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: 09tanki

she shouldnt get married. ðŸ˜† pata chala pati ko bhi bro keh ke bulayegi 

I can clearly seeing her having fight on her Suhaagraat because the cake they cut during day was nor protein cake😆
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sarahbelle

My thoughts exactly.  😃
I too don't understand what's so likeable about her.

I guess people like her tattoos ? Which would be quite a superficial and shallow reason to like a person  lol. ðŸ˜†

😛...

exactlyyy.. i didnt know her before big boss too...i was like music video kia,,or films,,or tv serial or modeling..kuch toh kia hogaa...parr i get to know shez a VJ nd a roadie.. thats all her acchievment...nd yehh her tattooss nd body building also her achievment...bass itna hiii... 😕

Originally posted by: bhinder.thind

I can clearly seeing her having fight on her Suhaagraat because the cake they cut during day was nor protein cake😆

This would be so expected of this loser Bani 🤣
Edited by Sarahbelle - 7 years ago
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MJHTMonayaSajan

She can abuse anyone for any reason at any time :P

🤢