kisi ne na kiya hai aisa ishq tera mera - epilogue on pg 46 on 19/3.

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello friends I m back again ,guess why ,guess guess .ah you guessed it right today is birthday of one of our IF member and as per ritual I m back again with a new OS as her birthday gift.

I know you people are curious to nlknow her name batati hoon bhai ,she is a old member of IF but new to yhm forum but still special for me as she is my regular and loyal reader ,she is Faria whose IF id is also Faria.

MANY MANY RETURNS OF THE DAY .
HOPE ALL YOUD DREAMS AND WISHES COME TRUE 

BIRTHDAY WISHES FOR YOU 

CAKE FOR YOU 

FRIEND HUG

PARTY TO BANTI HAI

YOUR GIFT

HERES A SMALL GIFT FOR YOU ,A OS ON CHOTU ISHRA ,NOT SO CHOTU BUT TEENAGE ,HOPE YOU LIKE IT .

Friends scroll down for OS and do wish fari .
Edited by Divanru - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail

INDEX

Divanru thumbnail
HHello friends heres the prologue of OS as I m busy and can't able to update full OS .

KISI NE NA KIYA JAISA ISHQ TERA MERA

It was Sunday morning Raman was sitting in his balcony and was solving his maths problem when he listened some choes in his society .He bend a little to see what's happening and saw that some new family is shifting in his society and their furniture and stuffs were brought by movers and packers . They were arranging the things in the new house ,raman bend a little to know that in which flat this new family has come ,when he saw that they are coming in his building only .That's the time when he recalled that the flat next to them is empty ,he got up from his place and went to see that if the new people are their neighbors.

Raman bhalla is a 16 and half year boy ,studying in class 12 .He is a nerdy boy ,top in studies but he don't have much friends as he is always busy in studies and people just befriend with him when they need his help in studies.
He was going when his mother called him .

T- raman puttar kahan ja raha hai.

R- ma I m just going to check with new neighbors.

T- arey ,wo Mr iyer  hain na .

R- who ,wo papa ke office wale .

T- he has taken this flat and brought his family from chennei .

R- ok, saying so he went back to his studies .

After some times toshiji called raman , he made a dirty face and spoke " kya ma ,please don't disturb I m solving a very tough problem ."

T- arey puttar I have made some snacks and tea for Mr iyer and his family ,go and give it to them .

R- ma you always give these girly works to me .

T( caressing his cheek )- To kahan se laaun beti, My boy is better than others daughter .

R- ja raha hoon no need to butter me .

Saying so he took the tray from toshiji and went towards the next flat. The door was opened but no one was there as they were busy in arranging stuffs .He rang the bell and waited for someone to come ,soon a girl of around    15 years showed up ,she was a beautiful fair girl having big chocolaty brown eyes and long hairs .Her hairs were tied in two braids ,she was wearing a black top with blue denims , Raman was lost in her while she was waiting for him to say something .Atlast she called her amma .

I- amma .

Listening to her voice his trance broke ,till then her amma has also arrived, Raman saw amma ,greeted her and spoke " aunty I m raman ,Mr bhallas son ,ma has send tea and snacks for you and she also has invited you to our house for lunch .

Amma smiled and caressed his hairs lovingly ,Then she took the tray from him and called him inside ,raman obeyed her and entered the flat which was much messed up as things were being arranged .Mrs iyer talks some random things about his school and class etc then she called Ishita her daughter .The same girl showed up ,raman raised his eyes and saw her while Mrs iyer introduced her " Raman she is my daughter Ishita ,her admission is also done in same school but in class 11th ,can you help her with your notes and all as she has come in the mid of year moreover the courses are also bit different .And much of her time has been wasted because of our this transfer ."

R- why not aunty ,she can come to me any time ,I still have my old notes .

M- that's so sweet of you ( looking towards ishita )- see ishu your problem is solved ,your were worried unnecessarily.

Ishita didn't spoke anything just nodded .Raman took a leave from there and went back to his house .After he left .

I- amma I should have managed it with my own .

M- what happened ishu .

I- have you seen him ,he was so chipku and chasmish .

A- let it be ,your appa told he is a nice boy and very good in studies ,what we have to do with his looks .waise bhi outer beauty doesn't matter but the thing which matter should be inner beauty .

I- amma please ,no lectures haan .

Saying so she went inside .

In after noon iyers went to bhallas for having their lunch ,tgeuf parents were talking but ishra were silent ,they were just stealing glances but not talking a bit ,after their food was over Mr iyer again told Raman to help ishita with his notes .Raman told he has notes ,ishita can join him to his room and choose the notes and books which she needs .Mrs bhalla told Ishita to go along with raman ,she didn't like this idea but still went as she actually needed his help in her studies .

Thats all for now .Enjoy reading and wish Faria.
fSharm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Res
Unresed..

Happy birthday fari...
May u always stay happy..

Coming to the update..
Iyers are new neighbour..
& ishita has a bad impression on raman..
Eagerly waiting for the update to see how it turns into love..Edited by fSharm - 7 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Friends updated something . have a look and wish her 
Sam-aqua thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Great concept 
Loved it 
Do continue Thnx 4 pm 
myangels thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail