Posted: 7 years ago

We r one n the same. ..πŸ˜›

Plz includeme also among the wishers of ranveer's accident
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey sakshi hi
All episodes were smashing
I just so loved how ranveer replied to ishani and ishani have gone mental she is sending ragini away form her for her anger.
But this time ranveer is adamant that he will make her forgive him this was good I wanted redemption for the hate track
Ragini is the best girl she will bring her mama and papa close
Sunny Leon is back thats good
Ranveer and shwta are bonding well ishani should get jealous how proudly she was hearing about her
Rohit is complete idiot don't know what will he do when he finds out ranveer is her husband.
It's good to see baa talks to him and office romance is definitely missing
Even I am in the group who wants ranveer injured and ishani taking care of him and also ishani gettingill and he taking care that will be nice
Party means dance and romance also wow this is getting more and more interesting day by day
Please update fast dear we are waiting
Thanks for pm
Waiting for next
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Hey sakshi hi
All episodes were smashing
I just so loved how ranveer replied to ishani and ishani have gone mental she is sending ragini away form her for her anger.
But this time ranveer is adamant that he will make her forgive him this was good I wanted redemption for the hate track
Ragini is the best girl she will bring her mama and papa close
Sunny Leon is back thats good
Ranveer and shwta are bonding well ishani should get jealous how proudly she was hearing about her
Rohit is complete idiot don't know what will he do when he finds out ranveer is her husband.
It's good to see baa talks to him and office romance is definitely missing
Even I am in the group who wants ranveer injured and ishani taking care of him and also ishani gettingill and he taking care that will be nice
Party means dance and romance also wow this is getting more and more interesting day by day
Please update fast dear we are waiting
Thanks for pm
Waiting for next

I also want injuried Ranveer and ishani take care of him
I want to see thks track in seraial but what ekta mam did us u all.know
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 426
LONDON..
It was 4 o clock in the evening were Rithika opened her house and she entered her house and she came to her bed room and kept her bag and she sat in the bed with a tiered face. She took a deep breath and got up from the bed and took her towel from the cupboard and entered the washroom to fresh her up.Taking her time she came out of the washroom after having a face wash and wiping it with towel. She dropped her towel in the bed and she started to walk to the kitchen. She went to the Kitchen and made her a hot tea and she took the tea cup in her hand and she came to the hall and she started to drink the tea sitting in her hall sofa.
Rithika(sipping the tea in thoughts):What is this almost weekly twice I am talking to Manas in these 4 months but when ever I am asking for Ishani and RV he is telling some reason. Are RV  and Ishani are not ready to talk to me? But surely they won't be like that know? Even RV didn't call me to know about my business too. May be he knows about my business through Manas but why Ishani too didn't try to call me or she didn't mind to know about me? She won't be like this know?(thinking it she finished her tea and saw the clock and getting its late evening in India she got up from the sofa and she started to walk towards her room and took her bag and took her phone from it and she dialed to Manas and as the ring went she waited for him to pick the call).
Manas(seeing Krish who has started to run and play very well and talk so well smiling seeing Krish running he heard his phone ringing in his pocket and he put his hand in his pocket and took the phone and seeing its Rithika he picked the call): Hello.
Rithika(in a clear tone):I want to talk to Ishani now.
Manas:(his face turned silent and thinking for a while):Actually Ishani and Ranveer has gone out for some party..
Rithika:Okay fine at least give the phone to Amba aunty let me talk to her.
Manas:;Wo Rithika..(he was stammering).
Rithika:What are you going to tell? Even Amba aunty has gone out with them. See Manas 4 months you are telling these kind of excuses only give the phone to any one now.
Manas:Rithika ..
Rithika:Manas I want to talk to Amba Aunty at least go and give the phone to her.
Manas(seeing Rithika talking in a anger in a silent tone):Tk let me..(he got up and saw Disha who was shaping her nails and seeing Krish getting in the sofa and playing and then seeing Disha):Disha take care of Krish I am going out of the room now.
Disha(without seeing him): Haan tk.

Manas started to walk out of the room and he started to walk to Amba's room and he came to Amba's room were he didn't find Amba there. He started to walk towards the corridor and came to the corridor and he stood near the corridor stand and he saw the whole hall were he saw Amba telling something to Ramu and showing the hall to him. Manas started to walk towards the stairs and he came down in the stairs and he came to Amba and stood in front of her. Amba seeing Manas in front of her and seeing Ramu and signing him to go and do the job she said him and saw Manas.
Amba:What happen Manas?
Manas(closing the phone with his hand):Rithika called me.
Amba:Haan you said she will be calling weekly twice know? for that what?
Manas(seeing her):Kaki now Rithika is in phone only.She is asking to talk to you.
Amba: Now..(she saw his phone and before Manas could tell her what he said about Ranveer and Ishani to Rithika she got the phone from his hand and kept it in her ears):Rithika..
Rithika(with a smile):Amba aunty how are you? Why no one is talking to me? you all are thinking what all I did to you and you all are ignoring me?
Amba(with a smile):Arrey nahi nahi Rithika aise nahi how we will ignore you and you are too our family only know?I am fine and all are fine here.
Rithika:Then why Ranveer is not talking to me even I called him to wish him for the award he got but he is not responding to my call and even If I am calling to Ishani she is too not picking my call. For the past 4 months I am contacting Manas but he is telling some reason and avoiding me to talk to Ishani and RV so only today I thought to talk to you at least where is Ishani?
Amba:wo ..Ishani has gone to temple.
Manas getting it signed her as no,were Amba gave a confused face to him.
Rithika(hearing it with a not understanding face):Kya Ishani went to temple? (thinking Manas said she went to Party and in a instant tone): Aunty Manas said Ishani and RV has gone to a party and you are telling Ishani has gone to temple. I am sure something is wrong there what is happening there Aunty?
Amba(gave a helpless look to Manas and in phone she almost gave up in her voice):Rithika..Rithika wo Ranveer aur Ishani..
Rithika(with a listening face):Haan Ranveer aur Ishani ko kya hua?
Amba:Wo dunno ab saath nahi hain..
Rithika(was shell shocked hearing it were she didn't know what to talk next she can't even imagine it and managing herself): Kya Ranveer aur Ishani dunno saath nahi hain?
Amba:Haan Ishani left the house with Raagini 4 months back and now she is in Baroda and Ranveer too searching for her in these 4 months and he found her she is in Baroda and Ranveer too went to Baroda now and he told he will calm her and he will bring her back to home.
Rithika(hearing it):Ishani can never leave Ranveer I myself has seen her sacrifices then how Ishani left Ranveer...(thinking for a while):To the level of Ishani leaving RV what RV did Aunty?
Amba:(with a worried face):See Rithika you don't worry about them. I only without hearing to Manas I told everything to you. you see your business and its very important to you now. I very well know Ranveer will make Ishani calm and he will bring her for sure. Okay you be relaxed.
Rithika(hearing it):Tk Aunty.let me cut the call now.
Amba: haan(she cut the call and gave the phone to Manas).
Manas:Kaki what is this you said Ranveer and Ishani are apart to Rithika?
Amba:Arrey I blabbered that Ishani went to temple and you said that Ranveer and Ishani has gone to party you signed me but before seeing it I told her.She is too one of our family member only nothing wrong in she knowing it. I told her to concentrate in her business don't worry she will handle it.
Manas: hmm I too wish that it should not affect Rithika as Ranveer said me not to tell anything to Rithika so only he too used to avoid her call and tell me to tell something and manage to her. Like that only I was managing till today but as she was strict to talk to you only I brought the phone to you.
Amba:Its okay Manas Rithika knows to manage everything you have your dinner and go and sleep.
Manas(shook his head as okay): haan tk (he started to move to his room).

Amba with a worried face went and sat in the sofa of the hall and thought about when Ishani and Raagini are going to come back to the house and she even thought about that DNA video and report and got confused again.
Rithika(after cutting the call of Amba went and sat in the sofa and with a confused face to herself):Kya Ranveer and Ishani are apart? Amba aunty didn't tell why they part their ways. I very well know that Ranveer too sometimes with anger will stay away from her but Ishani mostly will be away from Ranveer for his welfare only.(thinking well):Means anybody is blackmailing Ishani to be away from Ranveer? Or Is there any misunderstanding between them? Or Is anybody creating misunderstanding between them?(she got up from the sofa and took a deep breath):what ever it is? I was the one who was always reason for them to get separated this time I should help them to come back together I should do something good for the wrongs I did to Ishani in the past. (she saw her phone and dialed to John and as the ring went she waited for the call to be picked).
John(picking the call): Yes Rithika went home?
Rithika(shook her head as yes): yes John I reached home. Mr. John are you free now can we have a talk?
John: Haan I am free is it anything related to our project?
Rithika: No I want to talk to you about me.
John:About you what is it?
Rithika:Mr. John its emergency that I need to go to India. My two friends are having some problem and I wish to go and help them If you don't mind can I go to India?
John:Rithika I very well know we made the project stable and you are too best in it. Even your company from India is giving its support at a perfect level. I know here your work is so less after the project got systematic but you told you will be here for 10 months and you are going in the 5th month itself..
Rithika:See Mr. John I will come back as soon as the problem got solved just give me one month.
John(with a smile): hmm its okay Rithika actually I thought the project will take so much time to get good profit but last three months profit is really doing good and your intelligence is very good for my project and mostly you are dealing everything online only know? so no worries you made the project stable in these 4 months which I thought it will take 10 months for that only I told you to be here for 10 months. If you promise me that you will support me everything online being in India you can go back to India now itself.
Rithika(with a smile): hmm surely Mr. John my company will give all the support to you till this project reach its estimated profit and the project period over.
John: hmm okay but Rithika as I have said to you earlier there will be awards ceremony for Share traders in London conducted by both Indian and London share traders in any of the upcoming month and If they measure our company's profit I hope your Indian company too will be selected as your first project itself is with a foreign company tie up and all have come to know about our deal in London and If you win that award you need to come back to London for getting the award for that is your Visa compatible is it Single entry Visa?
Rithika:Mr.John my Visa is a multiple entry visa and I have 3 entries so there is no problem in it. If that award function comes by next 6 months means I can use this Visa and come to London for sure.
John: hmm Very good okay Rithika you can go..
Rithika: Thank you John thank you so much..let me cut the call(she cut the call and with a smile):So next back to India. John said me to come for Award function only that too If I was selected for that award function only so no problem I can go back to India and be there and try to unite Ranveer and Ishani. (she saw her phone and dialed to her assistant in London and waited for the call to be picked and once the call was picked): Hello Marc..
Marc:yes madam.
Rithika:See please check whether there is any flight to Mumbai, India for me to leave tomorrow.
Marc:yes just a moment madam(he checked in his system and getting the details): Madam sorry there is no ticket for going to India by tomorrow.
Rithika:Okay try some other day in this week I urgently need go to Mumbai..
Marc:yes let me check Madam. (he started to check and getting it):Madam there is a flight ticket for you by day after tomorrow morning.
Rithika:okay book it for me let me message you my passport and visa details.
Marc: Okay madam.(he cut the call).

Rithika took her phone from her ears and messaged her travel details of her passport and Visa to Marc and she waited for her ticket to leave to Mumbai.
BARODA.
ISHANI'S HOUSE..
It was time when Ranveer after his dinner came inside Ishani's room were Ishani was changed to her night dress sitting in the bed and Raagini was sleeping in her shoulders. Ranveer came inside and closed the door and he locked the door. He came and sat in the bed beside Ishani were Ishani seeing him with a silent face made Raagini to lay in the bed between them. Ranveer turned and saw her were Ishani was seeing Raagini and having a light smile in her lips were Ranveer's concentration went to Ishani's pink lips. The lips that is pink without lip stick made him to get lure on her. Ishani was caressing Raagini's hair and she got up from the bed and kept a pillow on Raagini's side and she took a pillow and bed sheet from bed were Ranveer's concentration didn't go from Ishani's lips were he really wanted to taste her lips and he was losing his control to her. Ishani walked towards the sofa and she kept the pillow in the bed were Ranveer got up from the bed and immediately he came and stood behind her. Ishani who was about to lay were Ranveer before she get in the sofa held her hand.
Ishani(turned and saw him holding her hand and seeing him):What are you doing?
Ranveer(seeing her with a seductive face): I want your lips.
Ishani(with a not understanding face):what? (seeing his seductive face): Dekho go and sleep.
Ranveer(held her well and turned her exactly to face him and putting his hand behind her back and pulled her close to him):Please..
Ishani(trying to move from him):Ranveer chodo kya kariyo tum?
Ranveer(seeing her lips and going near her lips in a husky tone): Please for this 5 minutes please forget the anger you have on me
Ishani:(seeing his eyes and lips near her lips in a husky tone): Nahi I won't
Ranveer(seeing her and making her more close to him): Please I missed you so much in these 4 months you can have anger on me but after this kiss.
Ishani: Nahi .
Ranveer seeing her lips without waiting for her further answer cupped her cheeks with both his hands and in a instant kept his lips in her lips and started to suck her lips were Ishani's eyes got closed and hands were hitting his shoulders well but Ranveer at any moment didn't leave her lips from his lips were after a while Ishani's hands too stopped beating him and held his shoulders close to her were Ranveer felt satisfied in this kiss and took his lips from her lips and left Ishani from his grip were Ishani has closed her eyes well and was standing still. Ishani opened her eyes and saw Ranveer's stomach part and without seeing his face she turned to other side and showed her back to Ranveer. Ishani felt bad of herself losing to Ranveer and was having a silent face. Ranveer had a smile in his face getting this kiss from Ishani and he went to her and stood behind her.
Ranveer(standing behind her):A man who doubt his wife with other man will never ever try to touch her. I kissed you with the possession over you that your lips is only for me. I love you Ishani.
Ishani(without seeing him): I really don't know why have you come back to me even after doing a wrong. Its always your style that you will do a wrong and then come to me for forgiveness and I too will do that always because I always trusted you Ranveer but this time my trust is not on you the cheap words you spoke about me in that video is still heard in my ears please don't often come near me and make me weak in front of you. (she had tears in her eyes and took a deep breath and wiped her tears and she laid in the sofa and covered her with the bed sheet and closed her eyes.
Ranveer(hearing Ishani's words seeing her sleeping now in thoughts): I don't know what is that DNA mystery is I didn't know whom to doubt(seeing Ishani with a smile): you can try to show me that you are hard person Ishani but when I kissed you your real softness was felt by me. Now I am sure more than running behind that DNA mystery which I myself don't know how to find now I got to know that I can melt you soon.(he a had cute smile and he started to walk towards the bed and he laid beside Raagini and turned off the light and closed his eyes and drifted off to sleep).
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi ishveer scenes were cure it reminds the godown scene of ishveer from the show ishu Always became weak in front of him no cutie pie missed her today 
Ritika is coming hope she should not create any problem between ishveer 
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hy didi..
so ritika finally came to know the truth..
she is coming to mumbai..
ecxited a lot..!!πŸ˜ƒ
ishveers kiss⭐️
wonderful update di..⭐️
ritiks has more brain then ishveer...πŸ˜› she will find out who did this..
waiting for next..good night..😳
Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi.
Ritika is coming back to Mumbai. She will surely investigate the truth of the DNA test. Ranveer wants Ishaani very much. Ishaani forgot everything when Ranveer started to kiss her lips. She could barely resist her feelings for Ranveer but she still doesn't trust him. I also want to see Ranveer badly injured after the accident and Ishaani taking care of him.
Update soon, Sakshi.
Eagerly waiting for the next episode.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 427
2 DAYS LATER..
Everything was going in the same way in Baroda were Ishani used to make the breakfast ready in the morning and serve all and Ishani used to go with Nitin in the taxi to office and Ranveer used to come to the office and he will make Rohit to be away from Ishani always with all his own tricks. Many hours Sweta and Ranveer sitting in the cabin used to work together were Ishani used to get jealous of seeing it sometime extreme anger too. In the night Ranveer would often try his best to go near Ishani were she too with her anger made him to stay away from her and she was sleeping in the sofa and Ranveer in the bed with Raagini.
LONDON..
It was early morning there were Rithika packed all her things and she made sure she took all her things and she took two trolley bags in her hand pulling it with her and locked the house and signed her office car driver to take the bags. The driver took those bags and kept it in the car and she held the key in her hand and she got in the back seat of the car and showed the house key to the driver.
Rithika:Give it to Mr. John and tell him that I have vacated the house.
Driver(getting the key and putting in his pocket): Okay Madam
Rithika: Now drive to Airport.
Driver: okay madam. (he started the car and started to drive in the London roads towards Airport).
Rithika(took her phone and dialed to John and when the ring went she waited for the call to be picked and when John picked the call):Hello Mr. John
John: Yes tell me Rithika..
Rithika: I have vacated the house you gave me and I have given house key to our office driver.
John: haan okay let me collect it from him.
Rithika: haan okay fine now I am on the way to Airport and I am going to India.
John:fine have a nice journey.
Rithika: hmm okay Mr. John contact me when you need to know official things.
John:Sure..(he cut the call).
Rithika(too cut the call and surfed in the Internet for House keeping in Mumbai and got a house keeping number and she dialed to that number and waited for the call to be picked and when the call was picked): Hello Unique house keeping?
Staff:yes madam how can I help you?
Rithika:I am Rithika Zaveri See I am calling from London now and today according to India time I will be reaching to Mumbai by 8 o clock. I have my house which I didn't use for so many days I want 4 house keeping persons to clean my house.
Staff:okay madam can you tell your house address.
Rithika: haan don't want house address and all there is no one in that house tell 4 house keeping persons to come to Airport and let me tell you my India phone number once its 8 o clock in the night tell them to call me to that number standing in front of the Airport let me find them and pick them to my home.
Staff:Okay madam how many days you need them?
Rithika: I need 4 persons to clean the house and then three staffs is enough for me to be in my house for next one week in that let me arrange for my permanent working woman.
Staff: Okay madam let me arrange can you tell your India number to me?
Rithika: Haan(she told her India number to him and getting he noted down) tell any of the staff to call me standing in front of the Airport.
Staff: okay madam.
Rithika: Haan(she cut the call and waited for the driver to reach to Airport).

It was exactly next half an hour were the driver parked the car in front of the Airport. Rithika got down from the car were Driver got down and took her bags and gave it to her were Rithika Signed with her head that she is leaving to driver she started to drag the trolley bags with her and enter the Airport. She took the tickets that she got from her assistant after it was booked and she entered the launch. She finished all the formalities and she bored the flight at the right time were the flight started to fly towards Mumbai at its right time to departure.
8 hours later..
The London Flight landed at Chatrapathi Shivaji International Airport were getting down from the flight Rithika came to collect her bags and she collected her bags and took the India phone of her from the bag and turned on it and she came to the currency exchange in the Airport and changed the pound sterling currency into India rupees and left from the currency exchange and she started to keep her bags in the trolley and started to push the trolley and walk towards the entrance of the airport were her phone rang correctly. Rithika took her phone and saw a new number and picked the call.
Rithika: hello.
Staff:Hello Madam we are calling from Unique house keeping and you asked for four staffs know we four are out of the Airport.
Rithika:Tell me where you are exactly give me some landmark
Staff:We are near the Taxi Stand Madam
Rithika:Okay wait there let me come.
Staff:Okay.(he cut the call).

Rithika too cutting the call started to push the trolley and she came out of the Airport and took the bags in her hand and started to pull the trolley bags with her and she searched for the house keeping persons were four were standing with the same color uniform and they had a badge in it telling Unique House keeping Rithika went and stood near them.
Rithika(seeing them): Hello I am Rithika Zaveri
Four of them:Hello madam where is your house?
Rithika: let me tell you please hire two taxi and let me come in one taxi and you all can come in the other taxi behind me.
Staff 1: yes madam(he went and hired two taxi and were the driver of the taxi took and kept her luggage in the taxi).
Rithika(seeing next Taxi driver):See follow this taxi(seeing her taxi driver): for you let me give the direction.
Driver:okay madam(she got in one taxi were house keeping persons got in other taxi).

Rithika started to direct the driver to her home were he after driving next 45 minutes both the taxi entered Rithika's house. They parked the Taxi in front of the house. Rithika got down and told the driver to take her luggage and kept it. The driver took her luggage and kept it in front of the house. She took her purse and took the money and gave the money to both the taxi driver and signed them to leave. House keeping people were standing in front of the house. Both the taxi moved out of the house were Rithika opened her bag and took a big box which had all her property keys and found her house key and she took that key and closed the box and kept it in the bag again and closed the bag and she went and put the key in the door hole and she opened it. The door got open and she opened the door and saw her whole house after these many days. She had a happy smile in her lips and she turned and saw House keeping people.
Rithika(seeing them); please bring my bag inside.
Staff 2: yes madam.(he took her bag and started to enter the house).
Rithika(saw other two ladies staffs):Kitchen Utensils will be there in home but you need to clean all the things. One of you go and buy the groceries needed. (she took her purse and took some money and gave it to her)
Staff 3(getting it): Okay madam let me come.

Other staffs went and stood in the hall were Rithika too started to walk inside the hall and saw her whole house and thought how good she was here. She saw her photos in the hall and all were having dust on it and she saw Zaveri and her photos together and their smiles in their lips.
Rithika(took a deep breath and seeing house keeping persons):you need to clean my house. (seeing Lady staff):See you need to clean the kitchen cleaning material will be in store room take it and start cleaning(seeing one male staff): come to my room taking my bags and you clean my room first.
All shook their head and started to do their assigned works. The man took her luggage and started to walk up were Rithika was walking in front of him. She climbed the stairs and came to the corridor and she started to walk to her room and she opened it. She entered her room and saw her whole room with cute face. She signed him to keep the bags were he kept the bags.
Rithika:Get some old clothes I am sure you will getting it in store room not only old clothes all the other cleaning things will be there you all start to clean.
Staff:Okay madam.

The cleaning was happening in the high speed were they took the cleaning materials from the store room and they started to clean. The kitchen too was cleaned by the lady staff and the groceries was brought by other lady staff and everything was made ready.Rithika once her room was clean she signed him to go out and clean other things and she sat in her bed after these many days.
Rithika(with a smile to herself): hmm After Papa left me I went to RV mansion and from there I went to jail and after that I stayed in hotel and then went to Nirbhay's home and then again RV home and I went to London now only I am back to my home. I am feeling happy.(she rested her head in the head rest and sat well in her bed).
2 hours later..
Rithika heard a voice calling her "Madam". Rithika hearing it she got down from her bed and she came out of her room and she came to the hall coming down in the stairs.She saw all the house keeping persons were standing in the hall after finishing their works.
Staff 1: Madam we finished our work. Is there any other work for you to be done?
Rithika: Hmm thank you so much(seeing the whole house): hmm so nice you have gave back my old house. I need any three person to be in my servant quarters and work for one week alone and let me give money to you and you can too get money from your office as salary.One should know to cook well and others should know to do all the other house hold works.

Three staffs came forwards to her that they can stay there were 2 were men and one was a lady and other lady she said she will leave now were Rithika took money and gave her charges and that lady left from there. Rithika saw the lady who will cook and she said her to make her dinner ready and she said other to leave to servant quarter and she went to her room and took the keys of servant quarters and she came down in the stairs and signed them to come with her. They came with her and she showed the houses to them and gave the key to them and she called to their company and informed them that she hired those three for one week. They occupied servant quarters and Rithika started to walk from there and she called to a security office and asked for the security for her house and in the next 1 hour there was security in front of her house were Rithika told him to be in front of the house and he too went and stood in front of the house. The dinner was ready and she had her dinner and she told the lady to be in the house below room were the lady cook occupied a room. Rithika started to walk to her room climbing the stairs and she locked her room and changed her to night dress and she came to the bed and drifted off to sleep.
NEXT DAY MORNING..
Ranveer was working as usual in the office were almost all were in their work were Sweta was working seeing the system were her phone rang being in her table. Sweta took the phone in her hand and saw the display were it was her father.
Sweta(picked the call): Hello Papa.
Sweta's father:Sweta we have got a letter in your name and we as usual opened the letter and read it.
Sweta:Papa bad manners..
Sweta's father:Arrey my daughter's letter I should not see?
Sweta:Tk you saw the letter know tell me what was in it?
Sweta's father:Long back you applied for a bank job you remember it.
Sweta(bit getting excited): Haan Papa..
Sweta's father:you got that job
Sweta(with a happy smile):really wow Papa wow..
Sweta's father: you need to be going to Ahmadabad for that job don't worry let us shift our family there. from now second week you need to join there.
Sweta: Okay Papa I am so happy(she cut the call)
Ishani(working in the system and seeing smile in Sweta's face):Arrey kya hua?
Sweta(seeing Ishani with a smile): Ishani I have got a bank job and From now second week I need to join there.
Ishani(with a smile):Congrats darling..

Sweta immediately had a sad face
Ishani(seeing her sad face):Sweta what happen why are you suddenly silent?
Sweta; Nahi Ishani I have signed that bond know that I will be here for two months but now next second week itself I need to join in that new job know?If I am leaving suddenly I need to give 4 months Salary I don't have that much money know?
Ishani:(seeing her):RV sir is close to you know? go and tell he will surely help you.
Sweta:Really okay let me talk to RV sir for sure in the afternoon.
Ishani: Haan

They both with a happy smile started to work again.
Rohit(was seeing Ishani with a smile from his seat and in thoughts): This week in that party let me make Ishani to come and dance with me and touching the parts that will create romantic mood for woman and let me take her out of the party and take her to some hotel and get her or else let me make her drink well and take her out and finish her. (he had a wicked smile):Even though If I didn't get her in that party surely I will get her in her house one day when no one is there. To my handsomeness she will fall on party day itself. Let me see..(he took a deep breath seeing Ishani's side view).
It was afternoon were RV came out of his cabin to go for lunch were Sweta seeing RV crossing her table.
Sweta:RV sir..
RV(hearing his name and he turned and getting its Sweta and he saw Ishani and then again to Sweta): yes tell me Sweta Sweetie.
Ishani(seeing Ranveer when he is not seeing in thoughts):Oh she is Sweetie to you no day he has called me with this name and all.(she managed her anger and turned to the system and started to work).
RV(seeing Ishani in thoughts): hmmm from the day I kissed you you are not seeing me straightly know? let me see for how may days you are like this?
Sweta(got up from her chair and walked around the tables and came near RV with a silent tone):RV sir I have got a bank job.
RV:(with a smile):Arrey congrats that is a nice news why are you telling it this much worriedly?
Sweta:Nahi sir I have got job but I need to join in that job by next two week so..
RV:So what Come to the party on Sunday and work the next whole week and then go and then join in the bank job for that what?
Sweta:But Sir I have signed the bond to you that I will be working for next 2 months know? I am going in a Mid way I didn't think I will get that job now so only I signed that bond and If I need to leave I need to give 4 months Salary to you know?(with a innocent face): I don't have that money sir..
RV(with a smile):Arrey (cutely signing don't want):Don't want you can leave the job don't worry.
Sweta(with a cute face smiling):Really?
RV: Haan

Sweta with a happy smile and excitement she jumped and hugged Ranveer well. All saw Ranveer and Sweta and were bit shocked too were Ishani saw Ranveer with a anger face were now she really failed to control her anger. Ranveer was about to hug Sweta with his hands seeing Ishani were Ishani without to her control showed her index finger like scolding him not to hug her were Ranveer had a smile seeing Ishani's cute jealous anger and he without hugging Sweta with a affection for his cute friend he held her shoulders and brought her out of the hug and smiled to her.
RV(he made Sweta to stand next to him and saw all of them):Guys can I have your attention please?
All of them stood in their place were Rohit got up with a irritated face.
RV(seeing all with a smile): Our cute employee and my cute friend Ms. Sweta Kapoor has got job in Bank and she will be working here for another one week and then she will be leaving from our office. All of you can wish for her new job.
Juhi(with a smile came near Sweta):Congrats Sweta(she hugged Sweta)
Sweta:(hugging her):Thank you..

All came and hugged Sweta and they were so sad to miss her too. Rohit too came and wished her were Ishani was seeing Ranveer were Ranveer was seeing her with a smile.Ishani seeing him smiling without minding him started to work. Sweta getting all the others wishes came back to her seat were RV giving a head shake to her started to walk from there.
Sweta(seeing Ishani):RV sir is so sweet Ishani really know his wife is a lucky girl. He is a such a cute.
Ishani(seeing Sweta with a light smile):Sweta I am really happy for you I said know RV sir will do favor for you.
Sweta(getting it and turned to her):haan how you know he will do it? you are knowing him so well Ishani.
Ishani(managing herself):Arrey seeing the way he is talking to you I said like that..
Sweta:Hmm okay okay.(with a cute sad face): I will miss you and let me try my best to come to home after that party to see your daughter I have never seen her know? Before leaving Baroda let me see her okay?
Ishani(thinking about Ranveer is in her house with a confused face shook her head as okay): hmm okay.

Sweta smiling to her started to get ready to go to lunch were Ishani too got up and took her lunch and started to walk. All had their lunch and all were back to their work.RV too finishing his lunch came back to his work.
Rohit(getting a doubt in the process and thinking it as the chance to go to Ishani he got up from his seat and he came to Ishani); Ishani I have doubt..(he took a free chair and he sat in the chair putting it next to Ishani).
Ishani(seeing him): what doubt?
Rohit(opened the file and showed it to Ishani): This one..(he started to narrate the doubt).

Ishani was seeing the doubt and telling it to him and she finished telling it and turned to her system.
Rohit: Ishani..
Ishani(seeing him): I cleared your doubt know?
Rohit:Ishani now a days you are not talking to me well. What happen to you?I always like to be your friend but your silence(having a acting worried face): is killing me Ishani..(he almost had a moist eyes)
RV seeing a file and casually saw out and he saw Rohit near Ishani and immediately his face turned to anger.
Ishani(seeing Rohit):Rohit are you a child or what? All are friends here why are you behaving like this?
Rohit: (seeing her wiping his eyes): I like you so much Ishani nothing big I just want to spend few minutes with you daily then I will be happy.Will you?

Ishani saw Ranveer through the glass and she thought him telling her not to have talking with Rohit and Ranveer too was seeing her with a sharp look. Ishani's eyes didn't move from Ranveer were Rohit saw Ishani's eyes and getting she is seeing some one behind him and he turned and saw Ranveer through the glass.
Rohit(seeing her in thoughts):For the first time when I am talking she is the only girl seeing other man(in a clear tone): Ishani..
Ishani(coming to the world and seeing Rohit): Haan
Rohit:Can I spend few minutes with you know?
Ishani(seeing Rohit): If I have time surely I will Rohit okay?
Rohit(with a smile): hmm okay. Now can we spend time?
Ishani(took a deep breath and with a uncomfortable face):I have work now Rohit ..
Rohit(shaking his head as okay): hmm okay okay work now..(he gave a smile and got up from the chair): Let me talk to you later..(he moved from there).

Ishani started to work were Ranveer was seeing This Rohit with anger were he got to know this Rohit will try to give lift in his bike and he as usual gave the over time work to Ishani in the evening were all left from the office were Rohit who thought to take Ishani out somewhere with him got irritated once Ishani said she has work and he started to move from there out of the office with irritation on Ranveer.Sam was waiting for Ishani and Ranveer to finish the work to lock the office. Ranveer waited for sometime and he turned off the system and came out of the cabin and he came and stood near Ishani's table.
RV:Ms. Ishani enough you can leave..
Ishani(without seeing him):Sir I didn't finish the work.
RV: its okay.(he saw Sam): Okay Sam Once Ishani leaves lock the office(telling it he started to walk out of the office).
Ishani(to herself):Don't know why he will give some work even after office hours and he will tell he don't want to see that work too(she turned off the system and took her bag and lunch bag and she started to walk out of the office and she came out).
Ranveer(standing near his car and he opened the door which stopped Ishani seeing her):Come in car with me.
Ishani:(without seeing him): I know to walk let me go..
Ranveer: If you didn't come in car today night again I will try to come close to you and I won't leave with kiss I will go beyond it

Ishani saw him with a anger face were Ranveer gave a smile to her and he moved a bit were Ishani got in the car and she sat in the seat next to the driving seat. Ranveer with a smile closed the door and he came to the other side and opened the car and he got in the driving seat and started the car and he started to drive the car. He driving some distance and parked the car in the side of a road.
Ishani(getting the car is stopped):Why are you stopping the car now?
Ranveer(seeing her with a smile):Why you told me not to hug Sweta by scolding me with your index finger?
Ishani:(with a not giving up face):actually I don't want Sweta to get in your hands as she is a good girl.
Ranveer:oh for Sweta sake you said that. But for me it looked like you don't want my hands to touch her(seeing her with a cute face):Why you want my hands only for you?
Ishani(seeing him a cute anger face):Don't think that I am jealous seeing Sweta with you..
Ranveer:oh really? who ever see your face they will clearly tell you are jealous. Accept the truth that you still love me and you are can't forget me.
Ishani(seeing him and without giving up): Nahi I don't love you..
Ranveer; Okay then I wish that let us divorce and I like Sweta let me marry her..
Ishani(seeing him with a child face anger): Go go and marry her itself and don't come to me at all(she had tears now):All the time you did this only to me know? you will flirt with Shanela before our marriage and then you were about to marry Rithika and then now Sweta go and do what ever you want?(she opened the door and she wiped her tears and got down from the car and started walk with anger).
Ranveer(with a smile saw her back through the glass): Hmm having this much love in heart but won't tell it through your mouth know? let me make you tell my dear Biwi..(he saw Ishani's back and started to drive the car so slowly behind her).

Ishani was walking were Ranveer drove the car behind her and she entered the house were he coming back of her parked the car in front of the house and he got down from the car and locked the car and he started to walk with her. She knocked the door after wiping her tears were Baa opened the door were cutie pie came and hugged Ishani were Ranveer too entered the house and had a smile in his face. Baa locked the door were Ishani with a smile took Raagini and entered her room were Ranveer too entered her room.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰