Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

priyanka98 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Nyc chapter Sakshi.. I am so excited to know about the upcoming story but don't separate them for a long time. I can't see my ishveer separation.
Anne30ishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi di...Loved all the episodes and last 2 chapters were so cute and the love making one was beautiful too...
And Krisha should surely get divorce from Devarsh as soon as possible...
OK this is it.. So this is the misunderstanding and why did Ranveer wanted to take the DNA test...Don't know what is happening but separation on the way...
Brilliant chapters Sakshi di...Waiting for the next one...Love u...
😊
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Hi sakshi
The episode was so confusing for me
Why there is need of DNA of Ranveer And Raghni
Suddenly what happen.to Ranveer
He never ever tought like that before when naina told.him
Update soon
Take care
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful episode Sakshi.
Congratulations on 400 episodes. Why Ranveer has Decided to do DNA test. Didn't expect that from him. You are a great writer Sakshi.
Eagerly waiting for the next episode.
Alisha306 thumbnail
Hi Sakshi
Congrats for 400 episodes. You are a great talent. Can't imagine my day without reading your story. Ranveer has disappointed me. But I think it is not him who has done DNA test. Somebody else. Ishaani will be very angry.
Update soon
😉😉😉
ZoyaZenin thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi di!! It was an awesome episode. I read all ur written episodesof all the threads i like it a lot. Thanks for becoming a connection between me and my beloved ishveer. Seperation is ahead hope so they patch up soon too bcause i can't see them separated. 😭 😭 😭

shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi Congratulations for 400 Episodes darling. ..
Cutiepie 's awesome always
Oh no misunderstanding between ishveer 
But confused why ranveer did Dna test feeling so sad that Cutiepie is going to miss her papa 
Poor ishu was in tears
Keep update dear
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Congratulations sissy...u have completed 400th episode... Coming to the episode the misunderstanding is created due to the report... Let's c what will happen next
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 401
Ishani reading the DNA report saw Ranveer who was having his lunch with a tears filled eyes were the tears were shedding in her eyes like anything. Nitin was seeing the Magazine page by page sitting in the sofa and others were having their lunch in the dinning table. Ishani thoughts went to the good days of their life were...
FLASHBACK..
One fine morning Ishani was dressing herself in front of the mirror were Ranveer as usual cutely came and hugged..
Ishani(caressing his cheek with her hand):Ranveer..
Ranveer:hmm
Ishani:how long you will be this much romantic?
Ranveer: hmm(thinking for a while and turning her to him and holding her close to him): I will be always like this only romantic.
Ishani: hmm all men are like this only for 2 years of marriage or maximum of 4 years after that know all the men will get bored of their wives and they will go without mind us.
Ranveer(seeing her a cute look):To that extreme what men do to woman madam...Tk let other man do what ever they want to do but I am your Ram I will never hurt my(pinching her cheek): Sita..
Ishani(with a smile):Even Ram has made Sita to stand on fire to prove her purity..
Ranveer(shaking his head as no): But my Sita does not want to do anything like that because I trust her..

FLASHBACK ENDS..
Ishani saw the DNA report again and seeing the result as Raagini is Ranveer's daughter her eyes was again giving tears were her memory thought another moment in their life.
FLASHBACK..
Ranveer was playing with Raagini were Ishani was sitting in the bed and reading her novels. Ranveer took Raagini in his hand once they were done in their playing were Raagini saw Ranveer were Ranveer saw Raagini a glance and saw Ishani..
Ranveer: Ishani..
Ishani(taking her eyes from the novel and seeing Ranveer):haan
Ranveer..
Ranveer(with a smile):Raagini is just like me only know?
Ishani: Of course she is completely you only..
Ranveer: hmm Raagini is my xerox copy only.(he was smiling seeing Raagini were cutie pie too was smiling and hugged him well)

Ishani too smiled seeing them together.
FLASHBACK ENDS.
Ishani now was grasping for air were she was in a state of what to react to this DNA report. The words
Ranveer said as "my Sita does not want to do anything like that because I trust her" and "
Raagini is my xerox copy only" only both these sentences in Ranveer's voice was kept on repeating in her ears were Ishani's legs were losing its strength were she was completely losing herself the voices of Ranveer telling those sentence were repeated in her ears. Where in the next moment Ishani leaving the file in her hand on the floor and she fell on the floor keeping her one side on the floor. All turned and saw the place hearing the falling sound were all had a shocked reaction..
Nitin(seeing Ishani fell in the floor putting the Magazine down in a emotional voice):Ishani...
Ranveer(in a loud tone): Ishani..(he took the drinking water and washing his hand in plate and got up and ran and came towards her).

All washed their hands in the plate and got up and came towards Ishani were Nitin went and took Ishani in his hand and made her to lay in her head in his knees. Ranveer too came and held Ishani's other side shoulder.
Ranveer(touching her cheek):Ishani Ishani...
Nitin(seeing Ranveer):Take her Ranveer make her lay in the sofa..
Amba was worried seeing Ishani condition and she went to the dining table and brought water in the glass.Ranveer took Ishani in his hand and he laid her in the sofa were Amba came to the sofa and gave the water in Ranveer's hand.
Amba:Splash water on her face Ranveer..
Ranveer: (getting the water from Amba): haan Maa(he started to splash water on Ishani's face).

Ishani didn't open her eyes were Ranveer was holding her cheek and was shaking her well. Nitin was worried to see Ishani collapsing suddenly. His eyes went to the file that was laying in the floor were he saw Ishani who was still now not opening her eyes and Ranveer and Amba were shaking her. Nitin got up from there and went towards the file and he took the file from the floor.
Nitin:(to himself):Seeing this only Ishani has fainted..(he saw the reports in it were he too was now shocked and reading the complete report to himself seeing Ranveer who was now splashing water on Ishani again): Ranveer has took DNA test..Seeing this only Ishani has fainted..(he held the file in his hand and started to walk there).
Ishani slowly opened her eyes and saw Ranveer were now Ranveer had a smile in his face.Ishani was grasping for air were Ranveer held her and made her get up and he sat in the sofa and made her to sit near him by resting her back in his shoulders.
Ranveer:What happen to you? you didn't have your food I think?(he took the water glass and gave it to Ishani's mouth were Ishani sipped the water with a silent face and then he kept it in the tea poi).
Amba(coming and sitting next to Ishani with a smile):Ishani..is it any good news?

Ishani saw her with a silent face were Ranveer too saw Amba with a silent face and thought about Ishani telling him she was precaution now as she is not going to have second child now.
Amba(touched Ishani's hand and with a smile):So we are going to have another child in our home hain na?
Ishani(took her back from Ranveer's shoulders and sat well in the sofa and seeing Amba with a silent face): Nothing like that Maa.
Amba(had a cute disappointed face):Then what happen to you suddenly?
Nitin(coming to Ranveer):you are the reason for her to faint Ranveer..
Ranveer(he got up and saw Nitin without understanding face): What I am responsible for her to faint?
Nitin:Aye file(he was about to show the file to him).
Ishani(stopped Nitin with her hand and got up with a dull face and saw Ranveer with a painful eyes):Ranveer where you went with Raagini yesterday?
Ranveer(stammering for a while):Wo..why are you asking it now?
Ishani(in a bit loud tone):Tell me where did you take her yesterday?
Ranveer(seeing her with a silent face): I can't tell you that now
Ishani: kyun?
Ranveer: I can't means I can't.
Ishani:(her head was spinning like anything): If you wanted to know the truth you ...could have asked to ...me know?(felling like falling again):Why did you do like this?
Ranveer(with a not understanding face):What I did?
Ishani(took the water in the tea poi and drank it well and saw Ranveer): you...have ..done DNA test for you and Raagini..
Hearing it Amba was the one who kept her hand in her mouth first. All were shocked one by one were all didn't know what to react for it. Ranveer saw Ishani with a shocked face..
Ranveer:kya? DNA test that too me..what are you blabbering?
Ishani(got the file from Nitin and showed it to Ranveer):This Report only that man brought as you are tensed in that accident matter you didn't listen it but If you have seen him first I would have not know about this DNA report at all.you would have got this file and you would have hided it.
Ranveer(got the file from Ishani's hand and started to see the reports and with a tensed face seeing Ishani): I didn't do it Ishani.
Ishani:(held her head and sat in the sofa and seeing him):Then how did this report came?. you have tested at the time yesterday when you took Raagini with you..The time is there in that report.
Amba(with a anger face came to Ranveer);What have you done Ranveer?you are mistrusting Ishani?
Ranveer: Nahi Maa I didn't do any test I didn't go to hospital itself then how can I take test and all?
Amba: I am not able to accept it Ranveer this is very bad actually what have you done?
Ranveer(getting scolding from Amba and saw Ishani were she was trying to make herself better and she tried to get up from the sofa and was about to walk): Ishani(he went and stood in front of Ishani): Ishani I didn't do any test actually I don't know what is this report and all. Ishani see I don't mind whether others are trusting me or not but please please you trust me Ishani. If you trust me that is enough.please..please(he held her hand).
Ishani(made herself okay and seeing his eyes): Even I die also I can't be without believing you just seeing your eyes I will believe you but the way you have done the test is hurting me.
Ranveer(seeing her with a not understanding face):Tk come with me City hospital only know?(he saw the file again and seeing a Doctor name in it): Its DR. Aditya Verma come let us go and see him. I think in his name some other person has given this report and they are trying to play the game in our life.
Ishani: (seeing Ranveer's urgency to prove it and thinking for a while about Ranveer trusting her a lot even when Naina showed her photo with Nirbhay and seeing Ranveer): you trust me know Ranveer?
Ranveer(shaking his head as yes with emotional eyes):Of course Ishani I trust you.
Ishani(giving a light smile to him):Sorry suddenly seeing this report my mind stopped to work and I am sorry Ranveer I trust you.
Ranveer(had a smile in his face); thank you thank you so much..
Nitin(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer I don't whether you did this test or not but Ishani is trusting you and we should see this Doctor and get to know who made this report with his name.Its completely concerned with Ishani's dignity and you really need to prove her that you didn't take this test. That is good for you both only.
Ranveer(shaking his head as yes): haan sure its city hospital only know let me prove it..(he held Ishani's hand and seeing Amba and Kailash): Maa, Baba you also come with us. (seeing Laxmi): Maasi take care of Raagini.
Laxmi:Haan Ranveer..

Ranveer started to walk holding Ishani's hand and they came to the car and they got inside the car were Ranveer started the car and he started to drive the car towards City hospital. They came to city hospital within next 20 minutes were Ishani was having a both mind of thinking whether the report is fake or not. Ranveer got down from the car and he walked fast and he came to the reception and he asked the way for Aditya verma's cabin and getting it he walked so fast there. Ishani too walked behind him and Nitin, Amba and Kailash walked there. They came to the cabin and Ranveer knocked the cabin. From inside they got a voice " Yes come in".Ranveer entered the cabin were Ishani, Nitin, Amba and Kailash entered with him.
Aditya(smiling seeing Ranveer):hello Mr. RV.
Ranveer(in a anger throw the file in his table and in a anger tone); What is this?
Aditya(took the report and seeing it and seeing him):These are your DNA report for the test you did with your daughter yesterday.
Ranveer:What I came and did test?
Aditya: yes you came yesterday morning with your daughter and you said that you wanted DNA report to make a legal paper for your daughter telling she is your legal heir know?
Ranveer(seeing the Doctor with a confused face and saw Ishani were her face was now so worried and Ranveer seeing the Doctor):Doctor I didn't come here itself. Please don't play with my wife Dignity..
Aditya:Sir what is this you only said you wanted to do DNA test so only I did it you told that you are doing it for legal papers only but now If that was due to your mistrust on your wife means what can I do?
Ranveer(in a anger went and held the coat of doctor and started to beat him):How dare you talk about my wife like this?
Aditya(pushing Ranveer and grasping for air and seeing Ranveer were now Kailash held Ranveer from beating the Doctor): How dare you? you said me to act like this only know If your family comes? I too did that only now you are beating me and all. You didn't tell me you will beat me. The money you gave is to act well in front of your family and tell that the DNA report was only for your legal papers not for beating me. (he adjusted his coat)
Ishani didn't know what to tell now were Amba saw Ranveer with a anger look were he too was seeing the Doctor with anger.
Amba(seeing the Doctor):Did Ranveer really come here to test himself?
Doctor(taking deep breath opened his draw and took a bundle of money and keeping it in the table): If you will beat me I don't want your money at all. (seeing Amba): madam this man came with his daughter yesterday and he gave his cheek DNA which I collected through Buccal swabs method. And I told a nurse to collect that little babies DNA and I sent her to other room.As usual we will get the details of patients for what they are doing this DNA test. Like that I asked him why he is going this test and he clearly said he can't trust his wife which he can't show in front of her so just want to make this test secretly and he has brought his daughter. He then gave extra money to give that file only to him and even though the file is got in others hands he has said me that he will bring the family in front of me telling them that he did for legal papers  and told me too that I should tell he did it for legal papers only. Now also I said that only know as he is beating only I am telling the truth I don't have need to get beating from anyone. (he saw Ranveer with a anger).
Ranveer(moving himself from Kailash): Jhoot completely he is telling lie I don't even know this Doctor before..(he went and held his coat and started to beat the Doctor).

Kailash went held Ranveer and tried to take him calm were Ranveer was beating the Doctor so well were Amba was so shocked in this incident were she saw Ishani who was seeing Ranveer with a silent face. Her eyes clearly told that she is living only because of breathing but she is dead to know that Ranveer has done this test to test her respect.
Amba(came to Ishani): Ishani Ranveer has done..
Ishani(seeing Amba): I ..I should have not born at all.
Kailash(pulled Ranveer and brought him some distance):Ranveer leave ..
Ranveer: I won't he is telling lie I didn't do any test..
Aditya (seeing Amba);madam when Nurse took that Baby to collect her DNA I inquired this RV regarding the test he is going to take and I asked for the purpose too and as usual we used to record all the patients inquiry and I have that CD can I play so that he won't lie any more..

Ishani was scared were she kept her legs two steps back were she hit herself with Nitin who was worried seeing the things happening in Ishani's life. Ishani hitting herself with Nitin and saw him were she rested her head in his chest with tears in her eyes. Nitin comforted her by putting his hand over her shoulders were he didn't know what to tell now.
Ranveer was shocked to hear that there is CD for the Test which he didn't do at all. The Doctor opened his Draw and took the CD that had yesterday date and he put that CD in his Laptop and he searched for the file of Ranveer and he took the file and hit the video of Ranveer talking to Doctor. He hit the play button and kept the Laptop comfortable to be seen by all. Ishani keeping her hand in Nitin's chest with fear saw the Laptop and she prayed all the god that there should not be Ranveer in that video and everything should be a dream.
The video started to play..
Aditya(with a smile): Okay Tell me Mr. RV DNA is not only a test but it is connected with emotions too. Is your wife okay with this test..?
The next camera fixed for patients inquiry showed both Ranveer and Doctor in it. Ishani was also broken seeing Ranveer in that Video were he was in the same dresses he wore yesterday. Ranveer was shocked to see himself in the video were he didn't know what to react for it.
Ranveer(in video with a smile):hmm which wife will tell okay for this? I have brought my daughter secretly to this hospital.
Aditya: okay but what is the purpose for you to take DNA test?
Ranveer(thinking for a while);Actually marrying a beautiful girl is so wrong I think. Daily night my wife is sleeping well but my sleep is lost because often I have a thought that my wife may had affair. To my notice itself she had many lovers and to my eye sight she has never loved anyone but is it guarantee that she will be the same behind my eyes. When 5 guys come behind a woman at least her eyes will see single man. My wife has been in relationship with a man before her marriage and after marriage too she was with a man called Shikhar. When my child was born she was with me only but If I confirmed that means I will be happy. Even after my child birth she was kidnapped by a man called Nirbhay and she was kept in his custody she said me nothing happened but who knows what happened there? Will any thief accept himself as thief. I used to tell her all the time I trust her but one way or the other my heart always had a question whether she is sharing bed with me only.

Ishani cried closing herself in Nitin's chest were Kailash, Amba and Nitin faces too had a uncomfortable reaction hearing the words Ranveer was speaking.
Ranveer(continuing in the video):Already a girl who came behind me told me that I should make DNA test that time I was falling in love with my wife like anything so only I didn't think about it. Even I have gone to the level of finishing my life when my wife was not with me but she came again but that time too with her friend Shikhar only helped her that time too anything would have happened between them and even I would have not known anybody who were in my wife's lover list.  Having this doubt only I was keeping her inside the house itself telling some other reasons like  her kidnap.All the time my wife tells me that my daughter is exactly like me and I too to manage her sometimes accepted it but Today to test my wife is true to me or not only I did this test.
Aditya: Okay Mr. RV.See to that this report is confidential..
Ranveer: hmm yes sure when can I get the report.
Aditya:Tomorrow.
Ranveer:oh I will be in home only tomorrow so see to that you are giving the file to me alone.
Aditay:okay
Ranveer(took a money bundle from his pocket and kept it in front of Doctor):See to that even though something wrong happen by the file getting in others hands that time I will bring my wife too here that time you need to tell that I did it for my legal papers works only okay.
Doctor: Will your wife trust it?
Ranveer: Only in bed room things I have doubt in her but she is very stupid she is believe what all I tell her just by hugging her. That is enough. (the video was over).

Were Ishani was having tears in her eyes seeing it and it was exactly Ranveer who was in the video. Ishani tried to see her nail marks in that Ranveer's neck in video but she very well know that Ranveer is wearing the shirt that is covering his neck well. So she is not able to identify by that too. But all the way it was proved that its Ranveer in that video.
Aditay(seeing All): He only said that If he come with his family I should tell he did for legal papers that only I said seeing you all as he beat me only I said the truth and showed the CD. Now giving the money and telling me to tell like he came for legal papers but he is telling he didn't come for DNA test itself now don't know why he is talking like this?>...Tk shall I call the nurse who took the sample of that baby? At least you will all believe it..
Ishani(crying well till now took her head from Nitin's chest and wiping her tears):Don't want Doctor...(she was now wiping her face well).
Ranveer(was having a helpless face in thoughts):What is this?How come this happen?(he went near Ishani and standing in one side of her): Ishani see I didn't do anything I myself don't know what is all in that video I didn't talk that much rubbish about you. (keeping his hand in her shoulders)Trust me Ishani..
Ishani(taking his hand from her shoulders and seeing him with a anger silent face): Even after this I trust you means the world will tell me as the No.1 fool. (Ranveer held her shoulders and turning her to him were she jerked of his hands and seeing him with anger): you have tested my respect know? how dare you? what you think that If a woman talk well to a man means she will go with that man to any extreme.
Ranveer(seeing her with a worried face); nahi Ishani I didn't mean it..
Ishani:Then what you mean..?
Ranveer(he again came to touch her shoulders): Ishani please..
Ishani(going two steps back and showing her hand as telling him to stop and showing her index finger in front of his face):Don't ever think to come in front of me. Here after better stay away from me you don't dare to come in front me(she started to walk).
Ranveer(coming behind her and touched her shoulders):Ishani listen to me..
Ishani(jerking his hand from her shoulders and seeing him with anger and holding his shirt with tears in her eyes): you have touched my respect know? Don't come to face me anytime Mr. RV If you ever come again I tell you very clearly that you will not see my love for you you will surely see my hatred for you. Meri Naufrat tumse hi.(telling it  leaving him she started to walk out of that room were Ranveer too came behind him)
Ishani was walking fast were her tears were coming in her eyes like anything wiping it and she started to walk a confident walk now. Ranveer was moving among in the person in the hospitals and he was coming behind her were a Inspector came in his way and held him.
Ranveer(seeing Inspector):Sir please move..
Inspector:I am Rajveer who talked to you in the morning.. I said you to be in home know Mr. RV I went to home and your Maasi only told me that you have gone to City hospital so only we came in search of you. Come with us to station.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani's back who was now leaving from his site):Sir please sir I have my family problem I need to stop my wife please..
Inspector:Mr. RV there is man about to die due to hit by your employee in the car and you are talking about the family problem. family problem can be solved but life once gone can't be given back please co-operate with us come and give the statement and then you can go anywhere..

Inspector started to walk were Ranveer too started to walk with them and his eyes were searching for Ishani as soon as they came out but he was not able to see her. Inspector opened the door of the car and showed him the place were Ranveer got inside the car and the police driver started to drive the car to the police station.In the tension Ranveer forgot about coming his own car too.
Nitin came out of the hospital and he started to search for Ishani and he walked out of the hospital premises and saw Ishani slowly walking in the road. Nitin started to run towards her and he came to her were Ishani's eyes didn't even fall on him she was walking without seeing any sides.Nitin too started to walk with her.
Amba (came out of that room with tears in her eyes and seeing kailash):Why our Ranveer's mind went to this cheap level?He mistrusted Ishani and thinking that Raagini can be other man's child too. Ishani is angry what is happening in our family?
kailash: I too was not able to accept it Amba but after seeing that video and Ranveer's voice was correct in the video and now I don't know how to be without trusting it.
Amba(wiping her tears) : I am ashamed to tell that I am the mother of Ranveer today. How come he is thinking to make DNA test and all. Let us go home and let us make Ishani calm.
Kailash: Haan

Amba started to walk were Kailash too started to walk and they came out of the hospital and searched for Ishani and without finding her..
Kailash:Ranveer only has car key so..
Amba:Don't want any thing from him let us go in taxi.
kailash: tk..

They came out of the hospital premises and they hired a taxi and they told to go home and the taxi driver started to drive back home.
Nitin(saw Ishani who was walking fast were he held her hand and made her to stand): Ishani what are you doing? what happen to you?
Ishani(seeing him with tears):I am lost in my life Papa..
Nitin: Nahi Ishani If husband doubts you its not your fault..
Ishani(she cried well): From small more than everyone I trust this Ranveer but finally today he tested my respect..(wiping her tears): I won't be with him papa he is not ready to trust me. He is telling he trust me in front of me but he has done DNA check up behind me.
Nitin: Ishani think and decide don't decide in anger..
Ishani: (in a confirmed tone):Nahi Papa I am clear in my decision when he thought that I have been with other man from that moment itself I started to hate him. I should not see his face in my life here after. I will take Raagini away from him and I know how to bring up my child.Let me leave papa..(she was about to move).
Nitin(held her hand):Where you are going?
Ishani: Don't know but I need to go before I see that RV.
Nitin: Let me also come with you. I am your father Ishani let me come. okay If you have decided I will abide your decision. I accept that a woman won't live with a man who don't trust her or who don't have trust on her respect. Let papa be with you.
Ishani: (seeing him with a emotional face): I am sorry papa I am giving pain only to you know?
Nitin: nahi nahi its not pain when my daughter need me I should be there for her know(he gave his hand to her):Come with papa .
Ishani(taking a deep breath gave her hand in his hand): Let us go home and take Raagini and then leave somewhere..
Nitin(shaking his head as yes);Okay..
Nitin started to walk were Ishani holding his hand started to walk with him.
To be continued 😉
Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
ssm97 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Congrats dear for new thread and 400+ epi
All are interesting and in a good flow

So is Milan coming into the picture?

Sorry I don't post regular, but I do read it :)

All the best