Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: naush2015

hi sakshi.a very big congrat for you.though i was very busy few days before tht i was unable to read your updates.but i m trying to read them all.and i am very happy for you .you are a perfect writer.may God bless you.stay always happy..

Hi naush
thanks for the wishes
its okay dear work is very important
thanks for taking time to read my story dear
thanks for the compliment dear
you too dear
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

congrats for the 6th threadπŸ˜›

Hi Jasmine
thanks for the wishes and support πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hafsa789

Congratulations sakshi for your 6 th thread
U deserve more n more
Keep writting

Hi Hafsa
thanks for the wishes
ya let me update it dear
keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hafsa789

Hi sakshi
After a long time ishveer become once again
Finally they satisfied their love need
A light hearted love making
U write it well
Update soon

Hi Hafsa
thanks for the comment
yes they became one again
they are satisfied in their love now
happy you liked it as light hearted love making
ya let me update it dear
keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: anaptiras

Hello Sakshi
Very passionate and hot episode. Ishaani was so romantic today. They wanted each other badly.
Now separation is coming.
Hope it won't be too long. Because I want Ishveer to be always together.
Now waiting for your next update/
Keep writing

Hi Anaptiras
thanks for the comment
happy you liked passionate and hot episode
glad you liked romantic ishani
yes they were wanting each other so much
now separation is on the way
wish that won't be long dear
hmm surely they will come together for sure
ya let me update it dear
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alisha306

Great episode Sakshi.
Eagerly waiting to read further.
Update soon.
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Hi Alisha
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the episode
ya let me update it dear
keep readingπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandhini1020

Hi sakshi 

i read the latest promo  
it is very interesting 
eager to know what had happened in ishveer's life
bye 
take care and be safe

Hi Nandhini
thanks for the comment
glad you read the promo
happy its interesting to you
ya let us see what happened in their life
bye
take care
keep reading

πŸ˜‰
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res..
Sorry Sakshi di.. Really very very sorry
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi thnq for pm lovely scenes of ishveer ishu was so romantic almost 4 times she said love you now separation hope it should not be long keep update
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 398
It was 7.30 were Ishani was sleeping well covered herself with the bed sheet. She was slowly coming out of the sleep rubbing her eyes and she opened her eyes and with sleep awaken eyes turned her head next to her to see Ranveer were she had a smile seeing the way Ranveer was sleeping upside down.The way he has kept the cheek in the pillow was looking so cute to her. She had a smile and as soon as her eyes moved to Ranveer's shoulders part and the exposed shoulders of his and below it covered by the bed sheet made Ishani to think about their love making yesterday night. She got up immediately from the bed holding the bed sheet with her chest. Ishani saw around the bed and saw their whole room and the floor were their dresses were laying. Ishani turned and saw Ranveer with a smile were she went close to him and lovingly caressed his hair with her hand.
Ishani(in thoughts): I love you so much Ranveer how sweet you are in all the way whether it is love making or a light romance you are the best in everything.(with a smile she sat back in the bed and saw the time and getting its 7.30) oh no I have slept till now..
she searched for the dresses and seeing her Saree laying down and seeing Ranveer's shirt in the floor took her hand to his shirt sitting in the bed and took his shirt and holding the bed sheet carefully covering her chest and she wore the Shirt over her and she made sure it covered her well. she got up from the bed and she stood down in the floor. She walked to the cupboard and opened it and took her dresses from it and entered the washroom. It was exactly 45 minutes when Ishani came out of the washroom wearing a pure red Saree and Blouse. She came with wet hair and came to the mirror and she started to make herself ready. It was next 25 minutes were Ishani was perfectly ready for the day and she took all their dresses in the floor and took it to the washroom and dropped it in the basket for washing. She came out of the washroom after washing her hands and saw Ranveer sleeping well in that state.
Ishani(to herself): I have took his shirt and pant what he will wear when he gets up from the bed?Tk let me give so other dress for him
she went to his cupboard and took a t-shirt and jean pant with his inner wears and closing the cupboard and came to the bed and kept the dresses in the lamp table and saw Ranveer sleeping well and smiling to herself and feeling hungry she started to come to the entrance of the room and unlocked the door and she came out of the room and closing the room without locking it and she started to walk in the corridor and she came to the dinning table were she saw Amba having her breakfast.
Ishani(with a smile): Jai Shree Krishna Maa.
Amba:Haan Jai Shree Krishna Why are you late today Ishani?you will wake up by 6.30 know?
Ishani(for a while thinking about Night incident and giving a managing smile): Maa yesterday know I felt so tiered so only I slept well I myself didn't know when I slept and when I woke up it was 7.30.
Amba:Tk tk have your breakfast.
Ishani:Tk Maa Raagini..
Amba: she is sleeping only Ishani Baba is there in the room with her I too will finish my breakfast now let me go and be in the room and when she cries I will bring her to your room.
Ishani(smiling to her): hmm tk Maa(she served herself and started to have the breakfast)

Amba finishing her breakfast telling to Ishani she will be in her room and left from that place were Ishani was having her breakfast and in the next 15 minutes she finished her breakfast too and she started to walk back to their room. She came to their room and opened the door were Ranveer was sleeping so well were only his position of sleeping was changed now. He was sleeping keeping his back to the bed. Ishani with a smile closed the door and locking the door went and sat in the sofa and she took her phone from the table and she was seeing the phone to play candy crush were before playing it her eyes went to Ranveer who was sleeping and thought about the way he loved her yesterday night and a smile came in her lips. Her face turned to red like tomato were she giving a cute smile again started to see her phone and waited for Ranveer to come out of sleep and Raagini to come back.
SHIKHAR'S HOUSE..
Shikhar, Kanchan and Raj Narayan, Krisha were sitting in the dinning table were Shivanya was serving them all. She finished serving all..
kanchan(seeing Shivanya): you too come and sit and have the breakfast Shivanya..
Shivanya(giving a light smile):Tk Maa..(she came to the chair next to kanchan and sat in it and she served herself and started to have the breakfast)

All were so silent while having the breakfast and they finished their breakfast and they came to the hall were Shikhar was standing with a silent face. Shivanya came and stood next to him were Krisha was about to climb the stairs.
Shikhar:Krisha..
Krisha(stood and turning to him): Haan Bhaiya..
Shikhar:Ek minute(he went near Krisha and stood close to her).

Kanchan, Raj Narayan came to the hall and seeing Krisha standing with Shikhar they saw them with a silent look.
Raj Narayan: Shikhar what is the problem for Krisha? yesterday when you brought her you told us that there is a small problem for krisha and you told that you will tell it today. From the moment we got to know there is problem in Krisha's life we are not able to be normal please tell what is the problem?
Shikhar(seeing Raj Narayan and Kanchan): Maa, Papa Krisha is not..(he saw Shivanya a look and then taking a deep breath): Krisha is not ready to continue her marriage life with Devarsh.
Kanchan and Raj Narayan were shocked to the extreme were they saw each other with the same shocked reaction and saw krisha.
Raj Narayan(coming to Krisha):Krisha what is this? you only loved Devarsh and now what happen? you are not happy with that family or any other problem for you let me go and talk to them..
Krisha(with a emotional face hugged Raj Naraya and cried for a while and coming out of the hug): Papa my family is the best family they took care of me so well but Bhaiya was right Devarsh is not the right choice for me Papa please papa please I am not ready to live with him.
Kanchan(coming to her with a not understanding face): But what happened Krisha? suddenly why you took this decision ?
Krisha: Maa there was a man who was trying to kill Ishani and Devarsh and Disha has helped that man to locate Ishani's place..
Kanchan(kept her hand in her mouth in a shocked tone):what?
Krisha: Maa these kind of man will even sell me for money he can never change Maa he is a not a hard working man he is sitting in that house in Ranveer's hard work and having the food they give him and telling them as they are born to serve him. I am a stupid to get pregnant with his child before my marriage and then that child too got aborted and then our life was really hell Maa.
Maa please help me I can't be with him..(she hugged Kanchan were kanchan too hugged her and made her comfortable for a while).
Shikhar(seeing his mother and father): Papa and Maa I think we should go with Krisha's option. I mean If that Devarsh was a angry man or a man doing the things without knowing means we can talk to him and try to change him but the man who is ready to kill his sister who is giving shelter to him means he will do anything for money I wish we can file for divorce.
Raj Narayan(in a broken tone):After Divorce what is going to be Krisha's life Shikhar?
Shikhar:Papa come to reality we are not in 40s or 50s we are in 21st century. Once Krisha gets divorced from Devarsh let us see a nice guy by ourselves to krisha and get her married to him by telling all the truth I am sure papa there are good guys still exist.
Raj Narayan saw Kanchan were kanchan hugging Krisha and seeing him getting the way Devarsh has behaved to his daughter shook her head as yes were Raj Narayan too shook his head to her.
Raj Narayan(now with a brave look): Haan Shikhar even we are not 40s and 50s father and mother. I can understand how cheap that Devarsh is and I accepted him for Krisha's sake only I wanted my daughter to be happy and I thought If she married to her loved guy means she will be happy when she herself is telling she can't live a happy life means we are okay with her decision. you do the formalities for getting Divorced.
Shikhar(shaking his head as yes):Okay Papa(seeing krisha):krisha..
Krisha(came out of the hug from Kanchan and seeing him and wiping her tears):bhaiya..
Shikhar(with a smile):Go and take rest let me handle your case
Krisha;But Bhaiya what you are going to tell about Devarsh and apply for Divorce?
Shikhar: I will tell he is giving you mental harassment and with that we will get the case done and don't worry I will talk to Ranveer's family and they will decide it. you don't worry I think you need to be away from Devarsh for few months then only we can get divorce till that period you be happy as you were in our house before marriage okay?
krisha(with a smile): Okay Bhaiya..

Shikhar smiling to her started to walk were Shivanya too started to walk with him. He came to their room were Shivanya too entered behind him.
Shivanya:Shikhar..
Shikhar(stopped and seeing her):Kya hua Shivanya? want anything?
Shivanya:Shikhar do you feel this Divorce is necessary?
Shikhar:It is necessary only Shivanya. A woman is the gender which need to be respected but Devarsh can never respect any of his woman relationships. He wants only money Shivanya for that only he married my sister and I was against this marriage only but krisha was adamant in it so only I agree for this marriage and the next reason he was Ishani's brother so only I didn't tell anything during Krisha's marriage but now Krisha came to know Devarsh real color so now what she has decided is good only.(he held Shivanya's shoulders and smiling to her);See I will surely see a good guy and telling what all happened in Krisha's life and I will get her married to that guy. Trust me..
Shivanya(smiling to him): hmmm I trust you I very well know you will do it.Tk for applying for Divorce how many days?
Shikhar:Let me file for the Divorce and then go and talk to Ranveer's family okay then they both need to be away from each other for few months so let us leave to Jamshedpur in that gap okay?
Shivanya(smiling to him): hmm okay I love you..
Shikhar(seeing her with a smile):Not only that want a hug..

Shivanya with a cute smile hugged him well were Shikhar too hugged her and thought about making Krisha get divorced.
It was 10 o clock were Ishani was sitting in the sofa still playing the game in her phone were there was knock in the door were Ishani was able to hear Raagini's crying outside.
Ishani(with a smile): My beti came,..(she kept the phone in the sofa and got up and went and opened the door were Raagini was standing in front of her with tears in her eyes)
Amba was standing behind Raagini were cutie pie was having tears in her eyes and cutely came and hugged Ishani's legs.
Amba(with a smile): hmm when she got up from that moment she started to cry telling Mama. (seeing inside the room and Ranveer sleeping well):Ranveer didn't wake up yet?
Ishani(thinking for a while about Ranveer's state): Maa yesterday Diwali know? he was bursting crackers like anything then he came and slept immediately till now he is sleeping well.
Amba: haan Diwali night he used to sleep well tk let him sleep now you make Raagini ready and give her breakfast..
Ishani:(shaking her head as yes):hmmm thank you Maa for taking care of Raagini in the night..
Amba:Arrey I only took her know? she is my pothi and I have all rights in her so you no need to tell thanks
Ishani: hmm okay Maa..(she smiled)

Amba smiling to Ishani started to walk from there were Ishani held Raagini who was hugging her leg well and crying till now. Ishani made Raagini to take her hand from her leg and she sat to the height of Raagini and gave a smile.
Ishani:Kya hua? why are you crying now?
Raagini(seeing Ishani after stopping her crying and with tears in her cheek); Mama mein..naaa
Ishani: Mama should not go from you? (made Raagini to come near her and holding her shoulders): Yesterday know you were feeling so sleepy and Dadi wanted to take you to her room.They are your grandparents know? they too will be wanting to be with you so only Mama left you there okay?(wiping her tiny cheek tears with her finger and smiling to her):Now come on smile..
Raagini(cutely smiled and holding Ishani's cheek with both her hands): Mama..
Ishani(with a smile took Raagini in her hand and got up and started to walk to the cupboard):Tk you can take bath now come..

Raagini was cutely seeing Ishani holding her shoulders were Ishani opened the cupboard and took the Panty for Raagini and a towel and entered the washroom. Ranveer was moving himself in the bed and closing his eyes itself had a smile in his face. He was sleeping peacefully. It was next 20 minutes were Ishani brought Raagini out of the washroom by draping her with the towel. Ishani left Raagini down in the floor and took the towel from her.
Ishani: I know you will play with the towel so well so let Mama take it..
Raagini smiling to Ishani without understanding what Ishani said now were Ishani went to the cupboard and opened it was seeing the dresses for Raagini were the cutie pie  went to the bed stage and cutely sat in the floor and touched the bed stage with her both the hands and cutely trying her best got in the bed stage and she stood near the bed. She held the bed with her hands and was trying to get in the bed. Ishani took the dress for Raagini and turned to Raagini were cutie pie was trying to get in the bed.
Ishani(coming to her);Raagini.
Raagini(seeing Ishani and showing her hand to the bed):Mama..
Ishani(held her shoulders): you can get in the bed afterwards now come..
Raagini: (without leaving the bed shaking her head as no): naaa..Mama naa..
Ishani:Come on baby you need to dress up know?
Raagini(started to cry as Ishani was not leaving her to get in the bed): Mama(showing her hand to the bed): Mama...
Ishani(seeing her crying keeping Raagini's dress in the bed):Tk baby don't cry..(she took Raagini touching her fair skin and made the cutie pie to sit next to Ranveer and seeing Raagini): Okay know?
Raagini(now smiled and got up and in the bed and jumping in the bed):ooo laaa Mama...
Ishani(shaking her head as impossible):Bilgul tumhari Papa hain na tum? same adamant nature..

Raagini was smiling and jumping in the bed were this now disturbed Ranveer's sleep. He slowly opened his eyes and saw his next side to see Ishani were he was able to see Raagini who was in her Panty and jumping in the bed cutely. Ranveer rubbed his face and thinking about the night and immediately got up and saw around him were he saw Ishani managing Raagini were cutie pie was kept on jumping in the bed.
Raagini(jumping and turning to other side and seeing Ranveer awake): Papa..
Ranveer(seeing Raagini and smiling): cutie pie..what are you doing?
Raagini(seeing Ranveer and going to him hugged his neck); Papa..

Ranveer catching the bed sheet close to his chest and held Raagini well were he saw Ishani. Ishani saw him with a smile and without seeing his eyes came to his side and saw Raagini.
Ishani:Raagini come baby you can wear your dress..
Ranveer(to manage his situation): Haan baby go and wear your dress.
Raagini(cutely holding Ranveer's cheek): Papa (she cutely hit her forehead with his forehead and was cutely moving his bed sheet)
Ranveer managing Raagini and feeling embarrassed saw Ishani and signed her to get Raagini.
Ishani(getting it as the situation sitting in the bed facing Ranveer): Ranveer usually you used to tell me know that only I used to get shy often and I am the one to get embarrassed now you are too shy know?
Ranveer(holding Raagini well and in a manly tone): Nahi I am not..
Ishani: Oh really?(seeing Raagini): Baby take papa to play with toys(she showed the toys basket).

Raagini(smiled to Ishani and seeing Ranveer and held his hand and was moving him right and left): papa..Papa..
Ranveer(bed sheet covered was almost moving from him were he saw Ishani); haan Ishani I am shy now please please take Raagini..
Ishani:hmm very good accept the truth like this..(she saw Raagini):Cutie pie..
Raagini(showing Ranveer is not coming to play to Ishani); Mama Papa naa.
Ishani(with a smile):papa didn't get ready yet he will come after getting ready now come and give Mama a hug(she opened her hands to her).

Raagini in a instant leaving Ranveer cutely walking in the bed and came to Ishani and hugged her well tightly. Ishani too hugged her tightly and saw Ranveer and signed him to get up.
Ranveer(feeling embarrassed); Ishani how will I?
Ishani(with a smile hugging Raagini well): I have kept the dresses for you thinking you will wake up soon but now Raagini is there know wear the bed sheet and get up..
Ranveer: (shaking his head as okay): hmm okay you get up
Ishani: hmm(telling it she took Raagini in her hug itself and signed Ranveer to get up).

Ranveer surrounded him with the bed sheet and tied it around his hip and he got up and kept his legs in the floor and he got up. He saw Raagini still hugging Ishani and Ishani was smiling with fun on him were Ranveer took the dresses in the lamp table and immediately entered the washroom. As soon as Ranveer entered the washroom Ishani brought Raagini out of the hug and smiled to her and managing her and making her stand down and wore the dress for her. Ishani taking time made cutie pie to be ready and took her in her hand and came out of the room and started to walk in the corridor and took her to the dinning table and getting breakfast done by mala she fed the breakfast for the cutie pie.
Ranveer after a while came out of the washroom wearing his blue jean pant and black t-shirt. He came to the mirror and saw himself in the mirror and smiled so happily. He saw the whole room and without finding Ishani there he thought she would be down and started to make himself ready.
Ishani finished Raagini's breakfast and seeing her with a smile..
Ishani:Tk go to hall and play okay?(she took Raagini and washing her mouth and took her to the hall were Laxmi and Amba were in the swing and chatting their talks she left Raagini there and seeing Amba): Maa take care of Raagini. Mala said she need to clean Study room and my room so she went up and let me go and cut the vegetables for her to prepare the lunch..
Amba(shaking her head as okay): hmm tk Dikhra.
Ishani smiling to her started to walk to the kitchen were she entered the kitchen and took the vegetables and she started to wash and cut the vegetables. Ranveer came down in the stairs and came to the hall and his eyes searched for Ishani were he only saw Amba and laxmi playing with Raagini.
Amba(smiling to Raagini were cutie pie was touching the handle of the swing and saw Ranveer);Ranveer now only you got up?
Ranveer(shaking his head as yes); Maa wo mein..
Amba:Arrey I know you would be always sleeping well during Diwali night know?
Ranveer: haan Maa..
Amba:Tk Ishani is there in the kitchen go to dinning table she will serve breakfast to you.
Ranveer(with a happy smile): Tk Maa..(he started to walk to the kitchen and he came to the entrance of the kitchen and saw Ishani who was cutting the vegetables with the knife and she was looking so beautiful in the red Saree with a smile seeing whether anybody is there and immediately entering the kitchen and hugged her well from behind)
Ishani(jerking for a while and seeing Ranveer holding her):Ranveer what are you doing? leave me..
Ranveer(cutely turned her to him and smiling a naughty smile): you are making me fun in front of Raagini?
Ishani: Haan you usually tell me know that only I am having so much shyness and you never have any shyness so only I showed that men too will have shyness..
Ranveer: oh okay fine I too have certain kind of shyness(lovingly getting the knife from her hand and keeping it in the slap and putting his hand in her exposed back pulling her close to him): I love you.
Ishani(seeing him): Okay leave me.
Ranveer(shaking his head as no):How was the night?
Ishani(seeing him with a shyness was about to leave him): Please Ranveer some body may come..
Ranveer(holding her more tightly): no one will come tell me how was the night?
Ishani(seeing him with shyness); hmm nice
Ranveer:only nice ..
Ishani:It was so good actually I was feeling like I got complete love yesterday.
Ranveer:hmm me too..(he saw her with a smile and lovingly kissed her forehead): I love you so much Ishani.
Ishani:Love you too Ranveer..
Ranveer:So we both love each other unconditionally know?
Ishani:(shaking her head as yes): Haan.
Ranveer:Then shall we have a love making again today night.?.
Ishani(pushing him from her and seeing him a cute anger look):Ranveer growing naughty so much now a days..
Ranveer(smiling to her): hmm okay I was simply telling you. Fine shall we go somewhere today Ishani with Raagini too?
Ishani:Where?
Ranveer: Just to park..
Ishani(shaking her head as yes): hmm okay let us..
Ranveer(smiling to her): hmm okay in the evening we are going to park with Raagini..
Ishani: Okay go to dinning table let me serve Breakfast.
Ranveer: Haan I am so hungry..(he started to walk to the dinning table and sat in his chair)

Ishani came behind him and served him breakfast were he started to have the breakfast. All were so happy in their hearts as the day was going well in its routine.
To be continued πŸ˜‰