New ishra SS - Ab yahaan se kahaan jaayein hum- Teaser on pg 131 on 43

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Hi friends I m back again ,hope you are not irritated with me .Okay now let me tell you,why I m here .Friends I m here to wish one of my buddy on her special day .Yeah today is her birthday and I m here with her gift that is non other than a new story .oh let me first introduce her ,she is Vidya whose IF Id is Yashivid ,its her birthday today .

MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY VIDYA,HOPE ALL THE DREAMS & WISHES OF YOURS COMES TRUE THIS DAY

WISHES FOR U

CAKE FOR U

PARTY TIME

Scroll down for prologue ,hope you like this ,a totally shagunless story for you .
Edited by Divanru - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail
                 INDEX

PART 3

Edited by Divanru - 7 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
HHere's the prologue ,hope you like this .

AB YAHAN SE KAHAAN JAAYEIN HUM

NEW YORK CITY

A girl of about 25 yrs was standing outside the airport and was calling for a cab.Soon a cab stopped in front of her ,she sat in it and at the same time a gentle also entered the cab ,he settled himself in the seat beside the girl and spoke " beldih lake enclave B wing ".

Listening to him ,the girl turned and spoke angrily " who are you ,I have stopped this cab ,please go out from this and take another one ."

Boy - are you mad ,I was the one who stopped this cab ,its just that I was on opposite side so it took some time for me to come here and till I reached ,you already sat here .

I- what's wrong with you ,I told na I stopped this ,its mine you please get out from this and take another one .

Boy - ok we will as the driver .

Before they can speak anything they heard " oh ho aap log ladh kyun rahe ho ".

I- bhaiya you are an Indian na so.please help me ,tell him to go and please drop me to this address.

Saying so she showed him a chit in which an address was written .Before the driven take the chit ,the boy snatched it from her and spoke " to main kaun sa Pakistani hoon ,I m also Indian ,huh chit le me ghoom rahi hai New York mein pagal ladki ."

Saying so he opened the chit and after reading the address he spoke " arey this is my society's address ,aye Ladki mera peecha to nahi kar rahi ho na ".

Girl( narrowing her eyebrows)- are you out if your mind ,this is my uncles address I have come to his place moreover I don't know you then why will I follow you .jaao yahan se .

Boy - you go from here .

Driver ( loudly )- why you people are shouting ,if you two want to go to sane place why are tiu fighting I will drop both of you to same place and you can share your bill .

Both the girl and boy looked and each other then spoke in unison " okk ".The driver started driving to their destination ,on the way the driver started conversation and spoke " sir I m gopal ,I m a cab driver here ,I know everything over here ,you can take my no and call me whenever you needed me .aakhir paraya desh gain him ek doosre ki help nahi karenge to kaun karega ".

Boy - that's great ,I m Raman Kumar bhalla ,I work here in a MNC as CEO .

D- oh and madam you .

Girl- I m ishita iyer ,I have come here for the first time .My uncle live here and he has called me after my parents dismissal.

Like this they talked some more and reached their destination ,they dropped ishita first and then Raman .At the time of bidding adieu ,Raman told that he lives in B wing of sane building ,if she wanted any help,he can help her.Ishita nodded and was gone .

It was about 12.30 in night, after completing his all the works ,Raman was going to bed when he heard the door bell ,he irritately went to door and spoke opening it " who's this disturbing me in midnight ".

"sir its me " he heard the watchman's voice .

R- yes ,any problem .

W- no sir but this girl is asking for you .

Saying so he moved and Raman saw ishita standing over there .Raman got surprised seeing ishita at this time ,he send the watchman and asked Ishita why she is there ,at this odd hour.

I-( meekly )- Raman I m a good girl please give me shelter for some days .

R- but you told that you have come here to visit your uncle .

I- yes and you told that if I need any help you will help me ,please let me come in ,its chilling here .

R- ok come in .

That's all for now friends ,hope you like this .Enjoy reading and do wish vidya on her special day.
Edited by Divanru - 7 years ago
Divanru thumbnail
Hello friends added new prologue ,have a look 
Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fabulous prologue plzzz continue
JniISHRA83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb start dear👏...something happened with her😭😭...why fear when Raman is there😉😉
Update soon
akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
lovely prologue di
ishra met n began fighting'
both had to go to the same address
raman told her to let him know if she needs any help
she asked him for shelter'
bt her uncle si there na
did he throw her out?
cont soon

akriti154 thumbnail
happy birthday vidyaa
gbu
have a rocking year ahead
akriti154 thumbnail
congrats on ur new story di😊
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Happy bday vidya .
Prologue is very interesting..
Update soon