Raagini is cuter and her naughtiness is also fastly 
Omg again they are disturbed by pratik
Waiting for your next episode
Bye
Take care

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
Ishveer moments were romantic.loved Ranveer saying that pure luv is needed 4 physical relationship too.in no other ff or serial i've heard such a nice dialogue.sad that they cud'nt romance properly.πŸ˜•Now game time.lets see whats going 2 happen there.
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hafsa789

Hi sakshi
Both episode are amazing
Aaaw this time also they did not spent time together
Poor ishveer really want eachother
Exited for the game
Ishveer and shikhar and shivaniya dance are amazing
Ishani mehandi also
Take care

Hi Hafsa
thanks for the comment 
glad you liked both the episodes 
yes they didn't spend time now also 
poor guys wanting each other badly but situation are bad again
ya game is coming up 
glad you liked Isvheer, Shikhar and Shivanya dance 
glad you liked Ishani mehandi 
take care
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hii sakshi fi..
Lovely one..
SIgh...ranveer managed kanchan..
Lets c wht more obstructions are upto n ehethre their plan is successful..
Di your selection of songs was anazinf...

Hi Gudiya behan 
thanks for the comment 
glad you liked the episode
yes Ranveer managed Kanchan 
ya let us see what more obstacles are going to come for them 
happy you liked the songs selection 
keep readingπŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hhii sakshi didi ...
Cuteupdatw...
Their plan wasnot successful once again
FeelinG pity for ishveer as they r missing each others conpany..i loved this ishani...naughty..romantic ishani...but...
Anyways noe excited for truth n dare wht dare or truth ishhveer r going to grt...

Hi Gudiya behan 
thanks for the comment 
glad you liked the update
yes again their plan was not successful 
Ishveer is really pity now 
they are missing each other's company 

happy you liked naughty and Romantic Ishani 
ya let us see what is going on in truth and dare 
keep reading 
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hi sakshi. .nice one dear poor ISHVEER as usual disturbance let's see wat happenso. 

Truth and dare game will be interesting. 

Hi Janani 
thanks for the comment 
glad you liked the episode 
yes poor Ishveer as usual got disturbed 
ya let us see what is going to happen in truth and dare game 
keep reading πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandhini1020

Hai sakshi sorry for late reply

The episodes are very awesome
Ranveer's name on ishani's hand very cute
Raagini is cuter and her naughtiness is also fastly 
Omg again they are disturbed by pratik
Waiting for your next episode
Bye
Take care

Hi nandhini 
thanks for the comment 
its okay dear no need to be sorry 
reply when you get time dear
glad you liked the episodes 
glad you liked Ranveer's name in Ishani's hand 
glad you liked Raagini's cuteness and Naughtiness 
they got disturbed by pratik now 
ya let me update it dear
bye take care
keep reading

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ishveer moments were romantic.loved Ranveer saying that pure luv is needed 4 physical relationship too.in no other ff or serial i've heard such a nice dialogue.sad that they cud'nt romance properly.πŸ˜•Now game time.lets see whats going 2 happen there.

Hi Jasmine 
thanks for the comment 
glad you liked Ishveer moments 
happy you liked Ranveer saying pure love is need for physical relationship 
happy you liked that dialogue 
ya they are not able to romance properly 
ya now its game time 
ya let us see what is going to happen 
keep reading πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 323

All sat for the truth or dare game were Ranveer was cutely seeing Ishani with a disappointment in his face. Ishani too felt sorry for Ranveer's state seeing him.

Ishani(seeing Ranveer in thoughts): I know how you are feeling now? But what to do Ranveer the faith is not at all ready to give time for us. I am trying to give myself to you and satisfy you but everything is happening in opposite manner I am sorry my Ranveer really sorry..

Ranveer(brought a cute smile in his face and seeing Ishani in thoughts):I know you will be feeling bad for what has happened. You will be thinking that you were not able to satisfy me. Haan I too feel bad that we are not able to spend time but this distance too is making me fall in love with you more and more Ishani.

As Ranveer was thinking it Pratik with a smile...

Pratik:Okay let us start the game.

All sat facing Pratik were Ranveer was not at all in the mood to play.

Pratik:Tk I know all of you know the truth and dare game but also let me brush up the instruction again. Now I have a bottle in my hand (he showed a bottle he was having in his hand): someone should rotate it and bottle after rotating will stop showing its mouth to a person. To that person we can ask whether he is choosing Truth or Dare? If he chooses Truth a question regarding his secret can be asked he should answer it for sure or If he picks Dare he should do what we are telling him to like dancing, Singing etc..All are ready to play know?

All(in a chorus):yes...

Ranveer was silently seeing Pratik who was near him.Pratik was getting ready to rotate the bottle were before it he saw Ranveer who was seeing him with a silent look.

Pratik(with a smile):Kya hua Ranveer?Feeling sleepy?

Ranveer(with a controlling anger and smiling):Sleeping? Nahi sleeping is not important for me now..

Pratik:Then.?

Ranveer(in a fun managing tone):I mean more than sleep your game is important for me mota babu..

Pratik(thinking he got the compliment):So happy Ranveer..

Ranveer(smiling cutely): Haan even me Pratik come on rotate the bottle..

Pratik kept the bottle In the floor and rotated the bottle in it.

Ranveer(seeing Pratik in thoughts):We are making all to get married in our home but more than that for you first we should marry then only you won't get the idea for these games and all.

The bottle rotated was all were so eager to know to whom it is stopping were the bottle rotating well stopped showing Ishani. Ishani who was feeling sad for Ranveer seeing Bottle facing her didn't know what to react.

Sharman(with a smile):Ishani...tell us truth or dare?

Ishani:wo...mein..

Amba:Arrey tell us Ishani what you want to choose?

Ishani: Truth..

As Ishani said truth all were laughing and discussed among themselves as who is going to question her.

Amba(in a normal tone):let me question my bahu?

Sharman:Wow Kaki Bahu vs Saas tk ask the question.

Amba(smiling to Sharman comment and seeing Ishani):Ishani I know you like Ranveer so much but tell me what is the thing you like the most in Ranveer?

Ishani(in a instant):bea...(she was about to tell beard and without telling she paused).

Ranveer came to know Ishani was about to tell its his beard were he too was feeling relaxed as Ishani paused.

Amba:What is it?

Ishani(in a managing tone):wo.. what I came to tell is I like his character so much that is always taking care of all. Thinks to keep all happy around him that is what I like the most in Ranveer.

All clapped their hands were Ishani took a deep breath were Ranveer gave wink to her without to other's notice.Ishani cutely smiled to him.

Pratik(giving the bottle to Ranveer):now you should rotate Ranveer?

Ranveer(seeing Pratik with a up and down look): I should have rotated you Mota babu your good time I am not able to do it. (He got the bottle and kept in the floor and rotated it).

The bottle rotated and now pointed towards Kailash were all again clapped the hands. Ishani saw Raagini who was sleeping well in the bed behind her.

Pratik:Kaka truth or dare?

Kailash:Dare..

Pratik:let me let me tell sing a song for Kaki..

Amba(seeing Pratik):pratik..

Pratik:Arrey let us see how much Kaka used to entertain you with his songs.

Kailash:Tk let me sing.(he cleared his throat and seeing Amba):tujhe dekha toh yeh jana sanam Pyar hota hai divana sanam Abb yaha se kaha jaye ham Teree baho me mar jaye hamAll with a smile clapped their hands were Amba was managing her shyness and smiling. The bottle came to ladies side wereBaa took the bottle in her hand. Baa:Let me rotate it..She rotated the bottle were the bottle rotated and now pointed Ranveer. Ranveer saw the bottle were he was seeing it with silent face.Amba(with a smile):Ranveer tum? Chalo tell Truth or dare?Ranveer:hmm truth..

Laxmi(seeing Amba):Moti behan let me ask the question to Ranveer..

Amba: haan tk tk ask.

Laxmi(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer we all know you are loving Ishani from childhood that is pure love but one day you would have really felt she is beautiful and really you need to marry her when you were loving know? So tell that moment to us when your heart felt you should only marry Ishani and be near her and the moment you got attracted to her?

Amba(laughing):So nice question(seeing Ranveer):Tk Ranveer come share your love story with us.

Ranveer(with a uncomfortable face seeing Ishani in thoughts):Even today I was attracted to her only and today too My heart wanted to go near but you people are not ready to leave us.(he was thinking what to answer but a smile came in his lips thinking the day he really got possessive on Ishani for the first time).

Laxmi(seeing Ranveer thinking something):Ranveer Dikhra kya feeling shy?

Ranveer(giving a uncomfortable look):Maasi I am always I was loving her one sided only from childhood so there is no incident like that.

Laxmi:Arrey how will we believe it you were loving her from small and also her complete life she has been with you only. So the day you fell for her beauty will be surely memorable one for you know tell us?

Ranveer: Maasi more than Ishani beauty her heart is only very beautiful so I used to fall for her heart only.

All clapped in his answer were Ishani saw him with a smile were Ranveer forgetting people around them now completely fell for her. He really want to hug her close to him but the best worst Situation of his life is this only. All started to play were the bottle was kept on rotating were Chaithali danced at her turn and all were doing each one thing of telling their truth or were doing some dance or songs during dare.The game was going on were it was almost 1 o clock in the night. 

Baa(finally singing a song for the dare came to her):Tk shall we sleep its now 1 o clock in the night?

Amba: Haaan tk Baa. (Showing their side):let ladies sleep here and you guys sleep that side. It's a special day so many days after we are sleeping like this..

All were happily going and lying in their places. All men laid in the order were Ishani laid near Raagini and Amba laid next to Raagini and ladies too were lying in order next to each other. They turned off the hall lights and turned on the hall dim lights were the time was running and it was almost an hour were Ranveer was not at all able to sleep well.

Ranveer was feeling for Ishani.He was thinking about Laxmi question of when he fell for Ishani and really wanted to marry her and his memories went back to the day he really got possessive on Ishani to have her only for him and had a smile in his lips. As he was smiling cutely were Mithesh who was sleeping next to him was putting his hand over Ranveer and was sleeping close to him.

Ranveer(in thoughts):hmmm what I expected I thought Ishani's hands will be in me and I will be sleeping well close to her but what is happening? (he tried to get up were Mithesh hands were holding him well and in thoughts):Have Ishani slept? She too cannot be sleeping today know? (He put his hand in pocket and took his phone): Let me message Ishani now. He typed the message as "Slept Ishani". The message cutely traveled in the the air and went to Ishani's phone were Ishani too was seeing the roof of the hall and was thinking Ranveer. Hearing the vibration of her phone took the phone and seeing the message she had a smile.

Ishani typed the message "Nahi" and sent it to Ranveer. Ranveer seeing the message having a smile held Mithesh hand that was above him and making Mithesh turn and lay and making him sleep well and raised his head were Ishani was already waiting for Ranveer to see her. Both were laying and just raising their faces they were seeing each other from distance.

Ranveer again typed the message were Ishani was smiling and waiting for the message. Ranveer sent the message were Ishani opened the message  and read what he has sent "Ishani come to for the upstairs corridor for few minutes spend time with me".Ranveer was waiting for her to react to the message. Ishani reading it saw Ranveer and shook her head as no were Ranveer shook his head as yes. Without waiting for her reply he saw that everyone is sleeping and he got up and started to climb the stairs silently he went up and standing in the corridor and saw Ishani were Ishani was seeing him and signing as no to him. Ranveer signed her he will jump from up Ishani shook her head as no. Ranveer smiled cutely and signed her to come. Ishani saw Amba who was sleeping well next to her and saw all of them were she made sure all were in tiered and were sleeping well. The night lamp was showing all people place to Ishani that they are sleeping well. Ishani saw Raagini who was sleeping well and she got up slowly and started to climb the stairs. She came to the corridor were Ranveer immediately pulled her and made her back hit the pillar.

Ishani(in a low tone):What are you doing Ranveer?

Ranveer:(in a husky tone): Pyaar..

Ishani:Ranveer today we can't leave me.

Ranveer: I know we can't almost we crossed 2 o clock now.Its now 2.30 (in a longing tone):at least spend some time with me and go.

Ishani: Now If anybody sees us means..

Ranveer:Let us go to our room and go to the terrace..

Ishani: I think terrace is safe because If we use the room we need to turn on the lights and all can see our room well.

Ranveer: hmm tk come let us go to the terrace.

He started to walk slowly were Ishani too walked slowly with him.

Ranveer(in a low tone):Ishani be here terrace key is in our room only let me bring it.

Ishani: hmm

Ranveer opened their room door and turned on his mobile flashlight and opened the draw and took the terrace key. Ranveer came out and held Ishani's hand they started to walk to the terrace without any noise. They climbed the stairs of terrace and Ranveer opened the terrace and entered the terrace. Ishani came with him. Ranveer locked the door and they saw the peaceful silent Mumbai. Ranveer went to the edge and saw the complete calm city. Ishani seeing Ranveer's back with a feeling face slowly walked and with her one hand in Ranveer's stomach hugged him from behind and kept her chin in his shoulder and had a feeling face.

Ranveer:kya hua?

Ishani: Pata nahi I am really feeling that we are not able to spend time.

Ranveer(turning to her):now what we are doing? Spending time only know?

Ishani(seeing his face): I know how you are feeling now Ranveer? Controlling all your feeling is not at all good. (Held his cheek): I know even sharing love is part of husband and wife life. But why in our case alone it's always a question mark.(she saw the floor and felt bad): I am not able to give my husband what he wants.

Ranveer(held her chin and making her see him):Ishani Haan I am missing you but more than love making I want your smile now please don't have this confusion we have got sometime so I am thinking to share something with you that happened in our old days.

Ishani :you are going to tell any of your hidden feelings?

Ranveer: hmm let me tell but before it smile

Ishani(pinching his cheek and smiling):When you are near me I will be surely smiling only.

Ranveer: hmm this is what my Ishani is see your smile not only gives happiness to you but also to me. (He put his hand behind her back and pulled her close to him):

Ishani:Tell me what you want to share to me?

Ranveer:Did you hear the question what Laxmi Maasi asked me today?

Ishani:Haan when you was thinking that you wanted to marry me or have me for you? You too answered know?

Ranveer: But that is not the right answer there is a day that is the day I really fell for you. For the first time you were looking like an angel to my eyes. That day is an unforgettable day in my life. From that day only my possessive nature on you started to grown inside me that I could not bear you been in others hands.

Ishani(seeing him with a cute eyes):From small I am with you only when did you get that kind of day in your life?. This face only you are seeing all the day what is there in me to look like an angel to you? Tell me what day was it?

Ranveer(held her close):you are always angel to my eyes. Tk let me tell that incident you itself tell what was that day?

Ishani: hmm tell me.

Ranveer:when you were 15 years old and I was 18 years old. I was as usual working and after that I came to give some chocolates to you and before I come to your room Falguni Maa stopped me. She said me from now don't see Ishani for 5 days and I too shook my head and went from there. But those 5 days was not easy for me without seeing you. You didn't go to school you were in home only that too inside you room only and when 6th day came know you started to school as usual and I saw you after that 5 days when you started to the school from home(in a mesmerized tone): your beauty was doubled that day. From that day my romance hormones started to work well. From there only you started to look more and more beautiful to my eyes. Now tell me do you remember what that 5 days was and why you were inside the house?(he had a naughty smile).

Ishani(had a shy smile getting what day was it and was trying to leave his grip):Haan I remember..

Ranveer:Tell me what happened in that 5 days?

Ishani:Chodo please...you itself very well know what happened to me those 5 days(she was trying to come out of the grip)

Ranveer:That time I really don't know what was it?

Ishani(cutely seeing him): now you know it very well. Leave me...

Ranveer(held her well):I know but you itself tell me know? Feeling shy means close your eyes and tell me what was it?

Ishani(seeing him and managing her shyness and with face full of red bowing her head): I became a woman..

Ranveer(pulling her close to him): hmm you became a woman from that moment you made me a man Ishani. From there my love for you increased you looked so beautiful to me.

Ishani unable to bear the shyness pushed him and moved from Ranveer with a smile. Ranveer came behind her with a romantic smile.When she was about to run from there were Ranveer held her hand before she runs. Ishani was showing her back to Ranveer and feeling Ranveer hand touching her hand was having a blushing face and smile.

To be continued πŸ˜‰

Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi thnq for pm
Awesome episodes ishveer scenes were so cute
Bechara ranveer always get disappointed 
Pratik was so  funny