sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy sakshi dii
Sorry for not replying yesterday
Quite busy with studying.
But your both epis are so good
Ioved the both couples dance dr. Ragini is so cute running over..
So now ishveer gonna spend night together. Hope no disturbance this time..
Waiting for the next update dr
Keep smiling 😳
Take care

Hi Maya
thanks for the comment
its okay dear no need to be sorry
studies is important dear carry on in it
glad you liked both the episodes
happy you liked both couple dances
glad you like Raagini's cuteness of running here and there
yes they are going to spend a night together
ya even I wish there should not be no disturbance now
ya let me update it dear
keep smiling
take care
keep reading
😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 322
Ranveer and Ishani smiling to each other started to walk towards the car. They were getting inside the car were Sharman and Ranveer started to drive their cars towards RV mansion. Ishani was in behind seat only. Ranveer who was completely excited for the love tonight again adjusted the Rear view mirror and saw Ishani in it. Raagini was in the shoulders of Ishani and caressing Ishani's shoulders with her tiny hands. As Ranveer was seeing her to his beautiful surprise Ishani telling something to Parul cutely saw the rear view mirror were Ranveer too was seeing her. Both of their eye image were having a eye lock. Ranveer smiling well taking a deep breath started to drive the car to home. Taking the time they entered the RV mansion and were parking the cars in their house parking. All got down from the car and they were moving inside the house.
Ranveer(walking with Ishani inside the house):Ishani give Raagini to Maa.
Ishani(seeing him):how can I go like this and give Raagini to Maa? Maa will ask for what means?
Ranveer:hmm tell some reason.
Ishani:kya reason?(they were cutely arguing).

Raagini raising her head with a sleepy face and seeing Ranveer and Ishani arguing smiling lightly and saw Krisha and Parul chatting something and entering the house and crossing her and was trying to tell how she need to call them but the cutie pie was not able to get the words, Mami and seeing Kailash and Amba coming next to them and when both of them were coming near them.
Raagini(smiling cutely): Dadi,,Dada.
Kailash(hearing Raagini's voice):Arrey my pothi called me Dada.
Ranveer and Ishani who were arguing till now seeing Kailash near them and Amba standing next to him.
Ishani: Baba aap?
Kailash(getting Raagini from Ishani):She called me Dada Ishani so only I came to my pothi..(seeing Raagini in his hand):tell dada once again.
Raagini(in a low cute tone):Dada..(she hugged him and rested her head in his shoulder).
Kailash(seeing Amba):Let us take Raagini with us today and make her be with us for the complete night Amba.
Amba(smiling to Kailash): hmm tk our pothi even Ranveer or Ishani can't stop us from taking Raagini..
Ranveer(getting the situation): Haan Baba you have all rights to take Raagini.
Kailash(smiling):Tk..(he started to climb the stairs with Raagini)
Amba(seeing Ishani and Ranveer):Tk Ishani let me take care of Raagini.
Ishani(shaking her head as okay):Tk Maa.
Amba giving a smile to both started to walk to the kitchen to get milk for her and Kailash.As soon as they both went from there Ranveer and Ishani cutely turned to each other and smiled a cute smile. Ranveer held her hand and started to walk with her and climbed the stairs and was going towards their room.
Pratik came inside the house and as walking he came to the kitchen to drink water were he saw Amba and having a smile he had a idea too.
Pratik(coming to Amba): kaki..
Amba(smiling seeing Pratik): hmm Pratik
Pratik:Kaki how about a truth and dare game today night that means now?
Amba:Arrey haan once we used to play some game in the night before the marriage in our community but all went to their room now..
Pratik:Let them change themselves and let me arrange it.After that let me call them.
Amba(with a smile):Tk then arrange some beds on the floor of the hall so that all can sleep here itself after the game is over.
Pratik: Tk Kaki let me do it.
Amba:Tk let me give milk to Kaka and change and come.
Pratik(with a smile hugging Amba from side):Thank you Kaki..
Amba(caressing his hair): you are welcomed.

Telling it Amba started to move were Pratik went out of the house and went to Servant quarter and called Ramu to do all the arrangements and they both stretched the beds on the floor of the hall in a way all to sleep well.
Ranveer and Ishani came inside the room and Ishani was about to go to the cupboard to take the dress were Ranveer closing the door with a seductive face and covering it with the curtains and he came to Ishani and held her hand that was about to open the cupboard.
Ranveer(shaking his head as no):Don't want to change.
Ishani smiling in shyness turned to other side and stood showing her back.Ranveer seeing her back with a smile went and hugged her from behind.
Ranveer(hugging her well in a low tone):Please don't move from me today I am not at all in a mood to leave you. The complete night we both should be with each other to complete us.
Ishani:(catching his hand that was hugging her): hmmm please today complete me.
Ranveer:hmmm I will(he turned her to him and pulling her close to him):you ever know what is the man's complete happiness?
Ishani(seeing him with a cute look):What?
Ranveer:That when he gets pure love in S*x. The girl he is getting that love only will be the perfect life partner for him and I got such a girl in my life. (he held her both the cheek with his hand and lovingly kissed her forehead).
Ishani(getting the kiss he gave and seeing to him with a silent face):you were cutely sighting me in the rear view mirror of the car know?
Ranveer: Haan while going itself I saw you in that mirror and when coming back you itself saw me through that mirror.
Ishani(seeing him):Tell me one thing that why you are this much loving Husband Ranveer?
Ranveer(seeing her with a emotional face):Because you are such a lovely wife know then I will also be like that only lovingly you with heart full of love.

Ishani with a cute face came close to him and hugged him well and rested her head in his chest were she was feeling the happiness in her heart and her face reflected the happiness through a love smile.Ranveer hugged her well and closed his eyes cutely.They were in their embrace and were enjoying each others love. Ranveer's hands caressed Ishani's back and made her comfortable in his hug. Ishani hugged him well and her hands were holding his back to make him more close to her.
Pratik and Ramu Arranged for the beds in the hall for all to sleep. Pratik shaking his head as okay to Ramu and he started to walk upstairs and started to knock all the door and was calling them for the game. All were happily smiled to him and were coming to the hall after changing themselves. He came to Amba's room were Raagini was sleeping well in her shoulders now.
Pratik:Kaki I called all and all are coming to the hall and you and Kaka also come.
Kailash:hmm let us come..
Amba:(seeing Pratik):Raagini is sleeping come let both of us go to Ranveer's room and make Raagini sleep in their room and take Ranveer and Ishani down or let us take Raagini also down If Ranveer tells to make her sleep in the hall..
Pratik:Tk Kaki..
Amba(seeing Kailash): you go to the hall let us come.
Kailash: Haan tk Amba
Kailash started to walk to the hall were all changed to their night dress were coming to the hall with a happy faces. Though they were tiered but were excited in the functions going on. Disha with Krish in her hand and Devarsh who were the only irritated face people. Amba and Pratik were walking towards Ranveer's room.
Ranveer(hugging Ishani tightly): today when I saw you coming down wearing this dress know I felt I should be in the room. If I have seen you in this dress in our room I would have romanced you.
Ishani(moving her head and changing the position of her head):Now we got time know? come let us move ahead Ranveer.
Ranveer(with a smile taking his hand from her back and brought his hand to her shoulders and brought her out of the hug and seeing her):Today what happen to my wife she is looking so beautiful and to my surprise she is more romantic today.
Ishani(held his shirt with a cute smile pulled him close to her):What you men's think that only husband will be curving for romance wife won't be missing their husband?
Ranveer(being close to her):hmm so my wife is too missing me a lot and I am not going to be silent tonight you will see a naughty Ranveer..
Ishani:hmm don't want Naughty Ishani?
Ranveer(smiling to her): hmm I want her too come on give that Naughty Ishani to me.

Ishani cutely smiling turned and showed her cheek to Ranveer. Ranveer was so happy to be in this moment. He was smiling seeing Ishani's cuteness of showing her cheek to him.Ranveer with complete love was about to move his lips to her cheek and was about to kiss were there was knock in their door. Both of them got disturbed and saw each other with a not understanding look.
Ranveer: I think Raagini has cried.
Ishani:(shaking her head as no):No Ranveeer she was tiered today and when seeing baba itself she was feeling sleepy I am sure she would have slept by now.
Ranveer:Then who has come?
Ishani:Don't know(with a smile): But don't worry they didn't disturb up us when you remove your shirt and all. All the time we used to get disturbed at that step only.
Ranveer(smiling to her):Tk go inside and be in the washroom they will ask why we didn't change yet let me tell you are changing and manage. (the door was knocked again).
Ishani: hmm tk(she moved from him and entered the washroom).
Ranveer(moved the curtain and opened the door were he found Pratik and Amba having Raagini sleeping in her shoulders):Maa.
Amba(seeing Ranveer up and down):Still now you didn't change?
Ranveer(in a managing tone):Wo Maa Ishani was arranging something in the cupboard I too helped her and now only she went to change and next I need to change.
Pratik(with a smile): Haan tk tk change now we have organized for a truth and dare game and after that all of us can sleep in the hall itself everything is ready. you and Ishani change and come all have gone to the hall.
Ranveer(in a bit shocked tone and seeing both Amba and Pratik):Who was the one arranged for this game now?
Pratik(with a proud smile): I gave the idea and Kaki gave the permission and I done all the arrangements.
Ranveer(seeing him with a up and down look in thoughts): you are the one who changed our night. What happen to you mota babu you only like me and Ishani being together but today again(he was having a cute disappointment).
Amba:Ranveer(showing Raagini who was sleeping in her shoulders):Let us make Raagini sleep in the hall itself know or shall Ishani after playing will come to room means make Raagini sleep in your room itself.
Ranveer(having a disappointed face): Tk Maa make Raagini sleep in the hall itself all will be sleeping in hall only know? let me and Ishani come.
Pratik: hmm okay(seeing Amba):let us go Kaki.
Amba: Haan tk(seeing Ranveer):Come soon Ranveer.
Ranveer: Haan

Amba and Pratik moved from there with Raagini were Ranveer locked the room door and came to the cupboard of Ishani and took her normal chudithar and went and knocked the washroom door. Ishani came out of the washroom immediately.
Ranveer(giving the dress in her hand):Change karo..
Ishani(seeing him with a not understanding face):Change? but you said don't want to change?Who came now?
Ranveer: Maa and Pratik came and I too wish that you no need to change but now our faith came to distract our private moment.
Ishani:(seeing him):Ranveer what happen? Raagini came..(she was seeing the cradle).
Ranveer:See as you said our lovely Raagini slept well. But you have a cute brother know?
Ishani(smiling with affection): Haan Pratik such a cute boy. He is my brother no one will get such one he is so sweet Ranveer..
Ranveer: Excuse me before giving him the certificate let me tell you Pratik has arranged for Truth or dare came down and we can sleep in the hall itself after the game today with all of our family members.
Ishani:That is like once we all used to sleep when marriage is going to happen the next day like ladies in one side and gents in one side.
Ranveer: haan same way of sleeping today.I told Maa to make Raagini sleep in the hall itself let us go. Come change we need to go down.
Ishani(too had a disappointed face):Sorry Ranveer..
Ranveer(seeing her face that is feeling for him):Arrey what you will do in this? its okay family is too our priority only know? all are going to be happy come let us too join them. Change and come.
Ishani(shaking her head as yes): hmm okay. (she entered the washroom).

Ranveer took deep breath and relaxed himself and took his night dress for changing. After a while Ishani making herself fresh and changing to a normal green color chudidar came out were Ranveer entered the washroom to change. Ishani was able to feel Ranveer's disappointment and with the same disappointment Ishani went to the mirror and removed her ornaments and made herself free. She waited for Ranveer to come were Ranveer taking his time came out of the washroom changing himself to the night dress. Ishani got up taking her phone in her hand and came to him were Ranveer gave a smile to her and he started to walk putting his phone in the pant pocket. Ishani too started to walk behind him.They walked in the corridor were both didn't even speak a word as it took time for them to come out of this disappointment.
They both came to the hall were all were sitting in the circle of having men's in half circle and ladies in half circle. Raagini was sleeping in a bed in the floor were Parul sitting in the circle was trying to make krish sleep.
Amba(seeing Ranveer and Ishani):They came Baa let us start the game.
Baa: Haan both of you come here Ranveer sit with men and Ishani sit with us.

Both of them shaking their head as okay went and sat with men and ladies group. Pratik sat near Ranveer and had a bottle in his hand to play truth or dare. All were so happy were Ranveer saw Ishani with a cute disappointed look were Ishani too shared a emotional face to him.
To be continued 😉
Anne30ishveer thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi di and a sack full of apologises sent for not replying to sooo many many episodes. Actually my xams were going on. Belated congrats for 5th thread. It really feels I am watching matsh again and reliving those 10 p.m. moments when I read your ff. I so love your ff and you know your ff story should be sent to ekta maa for matsh season 2. If this will happen then colors trp will again gain it's lost magic.
For all the episodes I loved ishveer, their romance, challenges, lovely fights, Raagini of course, their looks for all the functions, dances, songs, that hot look of Ishani for Ranveer when he asked her to wear a short dress and that romance was just so awsm and everything was fantastic in all these episodes.
Shikhar Shivanya marriage functions are so lovely, cute and beautiful. And ishveer chhup chhup ke romance was also so cute. Ranveer's Micky look was so cute loved it soo much. And that fight was a little bit hurting but cute. Nitin supports Ishani in all ways. He, Harshad and Ranveer are so caring fathers.
You are such a brilliant writer I just can't express in words. Keep writing like this and keep matsh essence alive on the forum like this.
And Sakshi di I have a request for you...Can add these songs in any of the episodes...
Jab tak from M.S. Dhoni: The untold story- Just listen to the lyrics of this song. They perfectly match Ranveer's feelings when he finally gets a little time with Ishani in the bedroom or near the pillar or anywhere and Ishani asks him to leave her. So if possible add this song.
Kaun tujhe from M.S. Dhoni: The untold story- The lyrics of this song exactly match Ishani's feelings when she is admiring Ranveer from a distance and when she shows her love to Ranveer with kisses and hugs. So try to add this song in a scene where Ishani is shyly admiring Ranveer from a distance.
Darkhaast from Shivaay- This song is just perfect for ishveer's non-vegetarian love night. It's lyrics are so beautiful and the mainline of this song is 'Meri baahon mai tu duniya bhula de'. Just listen to this song and imagine ishveer in it. You will fall in love with them all over again. It is so beautiful for ishveer's night. And as that are having their night after so many days so I think this song is perfect for them.
And I think it is coming so try to add this song in it and it would be good if it's 18+. No I don't read that content but my elder sister who is 20 years old does read it. She is not on IF so she reads it from my id. She doesn't loves ishveer like us but she tells me in brief what happens in the chapter cutting that 18+ part.
So these are my small requests and if possible plzz fulfill them. If you have listen these songs then you would have understand why I am suggesting them for ishveer. If not then plzz listen them and tell me.
All the episodes were amazing till date. Loved all the parts.
Love you and keep smiling di.
Waiting for the reply and next chapter.
Take care.
😳

behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi sakshi
both the episodes were amazing i loved their hidden romance amid all the celebrations and ranveer is always the darling never fails to impress with his love. i so laughed when he jumped up to not allow ishani to stay there at shikhar place.
but poor people always get some obstacle and now pratik even ragini agreed willingly this time but pratik looks like they are going through the same timeline as shikhar and shivanya mehndi haldi sangeet everything and now i guess wedding night hopefully also coincide
how much our babies will control even ishani is ready now but circumstances are not i guess they should go to a hotel leaving their mobile at home so that no one can disturb them.
thnx for pm
it was fun reading
waiting for next
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anne30ishveer

Hi Sakshi di and a sack full of apologises sent for not replying to sooo many many episodes. Actually my xams were going on. Belated congrats for 5th thread. It really feels I am watching matsh again and reliving those 10 p.m. moments when I read your ff. I so love your ff and you know your ff story should be sent to ekta maa for matsh season 2. If this will happen then colors trp will again gain it's lost magic.
For all the episodes I loved ishveer, their romance, challenges, lovely fights, Raagini of course, their looks for all the functions, dances, songs, that hot look of Ishani for Ranveer when he asked her to wear a short dress and that romance was just so awsm and everything was fantastic in all these episodes.
Shikhar Shivanya marriage functions are so lovely, cute and beautiful. And ishveer chhup chhup ke romance was also so cute. Ranveer's Micky look was so cute loved it soo much. And that fight was a little bit hurting but cute. Nitin supports Ishani in all ways. He, Harshad and Ranveer are so caring fathers.
You are such a brilliant writer I just can't express in words. Keep writing like this and keep matsh essence alive on the forum like this.
And Sakshi di I have a request for you...Can add these songs in any of the episodes...
Jab tak from M.S. Dhoni: The untold story- Just listen to the lyrics of this song. They perfectly match Ranveer's feelings when he finally gets a little time with Ishani in the bedroom or near the pillar or anywhere and Ishani asks him to leave her. So if possible add this song.
Kaun tujhe from M.S. Dhoni: The untold story- The lyrics of this song exactly match Ishani's feelings when she is admiring Ranveer from a distance and when she shows her love to Ranveer with kisses and hugs. So try to add this song in a scene where Ishani is shyly admiring Ranveer from a distance.
Darkhaast from Shivaay- This song is just perfect for ishveer's non-vegetarian love night. It's lyrics are so beautiful and the mainline of this song is 'Meri baahon mai tu duniya bhula de'. Just listen to this song and imagine ishveer in it. You will fall in love with them all over again. It is so beautiful for ishveer's night. And as that are having their night after so many days so I think this song is perfect for them.
And I think it is coming so try to add this song in it and it would be good if it's 18+. No I don't read that content but my elder sister who is 20 years old does read it. She is not on IF so she reads it from my id. She doesn't loves ishveer like us but she tells me in brief what happens in the chapter cutting that 18+ part.
So these are my small requests and if possible plzz fulfill them. If you have listen these songs then you would have understand why I am suggesting them for ishveer. If not then plzz listen them and tell me.
All the episodes were amazing till date. Loved all the parts.
Love you and keep smiling di.
Waiting for the reply and next chapter.
Take care.
😳

Hi Anne
thanks for the comment
you have covered all the episodes you missed to comment I think
such a lovely long comment I loved it

And no need to apologies to me because exams are very important
thanks for the wishes for new thread and thanks for the support
happy you are feeling MATSH in my story and reliving those 10 pm moments
thanks you are keeping my story to the level of sending to Ekta Madam
happy if you feel Season 2 in my story itself I will be happy dear
yes when colors lost MATSH itself it lost its charm actually
missing MATSH  so much

happy you liked Ishveer in all the episodes and their romance, challenges cute fights
happy you liked Raagini and their dresses for functions and dances, songs

Glad you liked hot look of Ishani for rAnveer when he gave her short dress
glad you liked that romance glad you liked everything
happy you liked shikhar and Shivanya marriage function
glad you liked Ishveer hidden romance in the marriage
glad you liked Ranveer's mickey mouse act
sorry for hurting you with fight of Ishveer but happy you liked it too
happy you liked Nitin supporting Ishani and yes those three men are such a
good fathers

Not that big writer dear just writing what comes to my mind
thanks for reading it daily
happy you are feeling MATSH essence in my story

ya I read the requested dear
Songs of Jab tak and Kaun tujhe from Dhoni and Darhaast from Shivaay

Let me hear these songs dear and make the scene according to it
but give me little time. surely I will make the first two songs sometime by this month or next month
Darkhaast song for non vegetarian love there will be a 18+ after sometime in the
story were the story will have different track that time let me use this song
For now when they are sharing love I have planned another song
hope you will like ti and Darkhaast will be used when they have a love making
in a different situation for sure trust me
okay let me have a suggestion for it whether 18+ or not
and surely make it for sure according to readers wish dear
glad your sister is too reading my story

ya surely I will fulfill them but give me time dear
ya let me listen and imagine the situation and behaviour of Ishveer and let me make
it in the story

happy you liked all the episodese till today and loved it
love you too
keep smiling behan
ya I have replied
let me update it dear
keep reading
take care
  😊😊
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

hi sakshi
both the episodes were amazing i loved their hidden romance amid all the celebrations and ranveer is always the darling never fails to impress with his love. i so laughed when he jumped up to not allow ishani to stay there at shikhar place.
but poor people always get some obstacle and now pratik even ragini agreed willingly this time but pratik looks like they are going through the same timeline as shikhar and shivanya mehndi haldi sangeet everything and now i guess wedding night hopefully also coincide
how much our babies will control even ishani is ready now but circumstances are not i guess they should go to a hotel leaving their mobile at home so that no one can disturb them.
thnx for pm
it was fun reading
waiting for next

Hi dear
thanks for the comment
glad you liked the both the episodes
happy you liked their hidden romances in the marriage events
yes Ranveer such a man who never fails to Impress Ishani
glad you laughed seeing the way Ranveer jumped to stop Ishani from staying in
Shikhar's place
yes poor souls getting always disturbed
this is because of Pratik now
Raagini cutie pie too willingly agreeed now but poor people always get disturbed
yes I too hope they will be in same timeline like Shikhar and Shivanya like mehandi
haldi Sangeet and everything may be they coincide in wedding night too
so bad for ou😉r babies controlling so much yes Ishani was ready now
but the situation never allow them for sure it seems

Ya at last they should do that only going to a hotel leaving their mobiles in home
as they should be in their own world without disturbance
happy you liked the fun in episodes
ya let me update it
keep reading 😉😉
Hafsa789 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Both episode are amazing
Aaaw this time also they did not spent time together
Poor ishveer really want eachother
Exited for the game
Ishveer and shikhar and shivaniya dance are amazing
Ishani mehandi also
Take careEdited by Hafsa789 - 7 years ago
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii sakshi fi..
Lovely one..
SIgh...ranveer managed kanchan..
Lets c wht more obstructions are upto n ehethre their plan is successful..
Di your selection of songs was anazinf...
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hhii sakshi didi ...
Cuteupdatw...
Their plan wasnot successful once again
FeelinG pity for ishveer as they r missing each others conpany..i loved this ishani...naughty..romantic ishani...but...
Anyways noe excited for truth n dare wht dare or truth ishhveer r going to grt...
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi. .nice one dear poor ISHVEER as usual disturbance let's see wat happenso. 
Truth and dare game will be interesting.