Hi Nandhini
thanks for the comment
I have replied in the above comment dear
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

most of d ppl call ranveer rv n ishani calls him ranveer.thats what ranveer likes also.thats so sweet.no wonder ranveer is lost in ishaani's beauty in yellow  saree.shikar shivanya scene was cute n romantic.loved when amba n baa were asked 2 apply haldi on shivanya in mother's position as she has no mother.shivanya,amba n baa scene was lovely n emotional.loved amba sayingthat its fro kanchana she learnt how 2 treat dil as she loved ishani a lot.waiting 4 more masti n romance in wedding funcs

Hi jasmine
thanks for the comment
yes all are calling Ranveer RV but Ishani will call him only Ranveer alway
that is what Ranveer like
happy you liked it
yes he always get lost in hr
glad you liked Shikhar and Shivanya scenes
happy you liked Amba and Baa apply Haldi Shivanya on behalf of her mother
glad you liked Amba. Baa and Shivanya scene
happy you liked the way Amba praised on Kanchan and hwo she learnt to
treat Dil
Kanchan was really a great character of the show that ended stupidly
ya let me update it dear
keep reading
πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Hi Friends...
Hope you are enjoying the story at the way its shaping up. Frankly comment me If I am going wrong anywhere. Hope all of you are enjoying Shikhar Shivanya marriage ceremonies. Now next comes the Mehandi and Sangeet Ceremony of Shikhar and Shivanya. Glad all of you liked their Haldi ceremony looks not I am giving the images of Mehandi and Sangeet Ceremony looks of Shikhar and Shivanya, Ishveer and Raagini. Have a look at it and enjoy reading the next two episodes. Here are the images..
RANVEER'S LOOK
He is going to be in a black Over Shirt with golden designs in it and black Pant.

Ishani's look.
Ishani is going to be in a Tall long Anarkali Suite of Red color and Green Color Shawl with cute and simple makeup.

Raagini cutie pie..
Its again one of our cutie pie image. She is going to be in a Orange Shirt and pant.

Shikhar's look..
The Groom is going to be in his black overcoat Shirt with Golden chains handing in it. He will be wearing the black pant completely in a black attire.

Shivanya's look..
The Bride is going to be in her Pink color long tall Anarkali Suite. She will be having a simple and elegant make up.

Enjoy reading
Regards
Sakshi
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 319
Ranveer and Ishani too slept well were the cutie pie was sleeping between them. It was a call in Ranveer's mobile that distracted his sleep. He got up and picked the phone and seeing its business call started to speak the call. As speaking itself he saw Ishani sleeping well near Raagini and Raagini too sleeping well. He was speaking in the phone for almost 15 minutes and cut the call and saw the time in his phone it was 4 o clock.
Ranveer(to himself):Arrey 4 o clock. By 5.30 in Shikhar's house they will start the Mehandi Ceremony. (seeing Ishani sleeping well touching her shoulders):Ishani..Ishani..
Ishani(moving her hands with a not having heart to wake up face cutely opened her eyes and seeing Ranveer);Good morning..
Ranveer(he cutely smiled):good morning? for your kind info its good evening and we only had our afternoon nap and its 4 o clock now we all need to go to Shikhar's house for mehandi ceremony.
Ishani(immediately got up): oh no..I was relaxing myself only but I slept..
Ranveer:Tk tk now let me get ready and come and then you make Raagini ready and you also get ready.
Ishani: Haan Ranveer Raagini will wake up by 4.15 always let me see whether she is waking up now before it you change your dress and get ready.
Ranveer: Haan tk.(he gave a smile to her and got up and went to the cupboard).

He saw each and every dress of him hanging in the hanger and after a lot of thinking he picked one of the black color over shirt and pant. He entered the washroom to fresh and change himself.
Ishani seeing him and then Raagini and smiling to herself touched Raagini's hair and started to Caress her hair.
Ishani:Raagini baby.. can you please get up now..?
Raagini was slowly smiling in that sleep too feeling Ishani's hand caressing her hair.
Ishani(with a smile): hmm she felt my hands on her hair she will wake up..
It was exactly 10 minutes were Ranveer came out in the black overshirt and pant. He was looking like a Prince to Ishani's eyes for a while. He came to the mirror casually and started to make him ready. He was combing his hair seeing the mirror but Ishani smiled at him seeing his handsome look today. Ranveer took his watch and wore it in his hand and he had a final check in the mirror and when he was about to turn to Ishani Raagini cutely got up and touched Ishani's lap were Ishani was seeing Ranveer and feeling Raagini's hand touching her lap.
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Oh cutie pie got up..
Raagini:hmmm(she was about to lay again).
Ishani:(catching her well): Baby let Mama make you ready for the function and then if you want to sleep you can sleep in Mama's shoulders okay.
Raagini: (with a sleepy tone): hmm
Ranveer(till now smiling seeing Ishani and Raagini's conversation): Ishani make Raagini ready and give her to me. Let me take her down first and then you get ready and come down.
Ishani(with a smile): Haan tk wait for 15 minutes let me bring Raagini.
Ranveer: hmmm

Telling it Ranveer went and sat in the sofa and started to wait for Raagini. Ishani took Raagini's dresses and entered the washroom. She changed the diaper for the cutie pie and cleaned her. Ishani made the cutie pie fresh by washing her face. She wiped the face with towel were now Raagini has started her naughtiness again with Ishani. Ishani smiling and managing her daughter made her wear a Orange woolen pant and Shirt. She butted the shirt were the cutie pie was looking so cute in her Orange Shirt.
Ishani(with a smile):Wow cutie looking so cool in Orange Shirt and Pant(seeing her up and down):Bit looking like Papa..
Raagini(laughed cutely): Papa..
Ishani:Tk come now go with Papa down let Mama come after sometime.

Ishani took Raagini in her hand and came out of the washroom and saw Ranveer who was waiting for them in the sofa. Ranveer seeing Raagini and got up and came to her with a smile.
Ranveer: Oh my cutie pie looking so cool(he showed his hands to Raagini):Come baby..
Raagini showed her hands and came to Ranveer and held his shoulder and neck with her tiny hand.
Ranveer(touching Raagini's shirt and pant): you are looking so beautiful in this Orange shirt and pant. (seeing Ishani):we are looking alike know?
Ishani:(with a smile): Haan exact copy of you Mr. Vaghela..
Ranveer: haan(seeing Raagini): Baby tell me who you like so much Papa or Mama?

Raagini saw him with a innocent look of not understanding what Ranveer said.
Ranveer(giving a smile):who you like so much Mama or Papa?
Raagini(cutely showing her hands to Ishani): Mama..
Ishani:Thank you Baby but you should love Papa also the same way.
Raagini(shaking her head well and touching Ranveer's chest with her tiny hand): Papa..
Ranveer(smiling):Happy you like both of us but Papa very well know that you like Mama so much. We both are same only I too like your Mama so much. (seeing Ishani he gave a wink): Let us go down now you come fast.
Ishani(cutely smiling and shaking her head as okay): hmmm

Ranveer started to walk towards the door and opening it he started to walk to the hall having Raagini in his hand. Ishani with a smile thinking her husband and daughter went to the cupboard and opened it. She was searching for what to wear for a few minutes and picked a dress and she entered the washroom. She fresh up herself and wore the Dress and she came out of the washroom. She started to wear the Forehead chain and earring that will suit the dress. She took the shawl and putting it above her dress and she had a complete look of herself in the mirror and making her cosmetic make up and making a final check up started to walk out of their room.
All were ready in the hall in the traditional outfits of ladies in Saree and Men is sherwani and one by one all were coming making themselves ready and Raagini was playing walking in the hall with Amba, Baa and Ranveer all were so happily playing with the cutie pie. Ishani came down in the stairs were now not only Ranveer almost all were smiling seeing beautiful Ishani.
Ranveer completely lost himself seeing Ishani in Red color long Anarkali suite and Green Color net shawl and the beautiful forehead chain showed her like a Princess for a while.
Ishani came down and smiled to all.
Ranveer(in thoughts):arrey I should be in room itself I would have romanced her and come down today I came down quickly.
Amba(seeing Ishani): you are really beautiful today.
Ishani(smiling cutely): thank you Maa even you are so beautiful today.
Amba(smiling to her took the Kajal from her eye and kept it on Ishani's neck): No one should eye my Bahu today.

Ishani was smiling to her and Baa too started to talk to Ishani were Ranveer saw her and was smiling to himself.
Ranveer(in thoughts): When I see Ishani in simple dressing itself I will fall in love with her 100 times but today I am falling for her 1000 times. For the way I used to eye my Ishani even If we keep complete Kajal factory near her also that won't be enough. I love you Ishani.
As he was seeing Ishani Amba came and saw Ranveer seeing Ishani who was talking to Parul now and seeing Raagini who was standing near her legs and catching her Anarkali.
Amba(in a fun making tone):She is looking so beautiful know Ranveer?
Ranveer(seeing Ishani and smiling); hmm really I want to be seeing her like this for complete life.
Amba:Oh so you are going to stand here like this itself and see her?
Ranveer(hearing this question seeing Amba near him):Maa..
Amba(laughing):hmmm not bad you both are this much close now a days really happy to see you and sorry for keeping you away from Ishani and getting your happiness from you.
Ranveer(with a smile): Nahi Maa you didn't do anything wrong and all shall we leave?
Amba: Haaan(seeing Parul): All have come know Parul?
Parul(seeing all): Haan maasi all have come..
Amba:Tk let us go.

Ishani took Raagini in her hand started to walk with Baa were Amba with Laxmi and Kailash started to walk with each other.All were walking out of the house were Ranveer walking like a romantic hero was walking behind Ishani leaving some distance. Ishani was talking with Raagini and Baa as well. They all came to the car were Sharman took one car and Ranveer sat in the other car driving seats. Ranveer was waiting for Ishani to come and sit near him but to his different luck Pratik came and sat in the next seat and was having chocolate.
Ranveer(bit disappointed):you are here?
Pratik(having the chocolate): Haan Ranveer so many days know we didn't spend time with each other
Ranveer: Haan I am here to spend time with you only Pratik..(he had cute anger managing face)
Pratik: hmm

Baa got inside the back seat and Ishani sat next to her and Raagini sat well in Ishani's lap and Parul came and sat next to Ishani with Krish in her hand.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Nitin uncle where is he?
Ishani: Ranveer Papa will come tomorrow morning to Marriage.
Ranveer: hmm tk
Baa:(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer all of us came start the car.
Ranveer: Haan Baa(he started to drive the car and he started to move the car out of RV mansion).

Baa, Ishani, Parul and Raagini and Krish were having a good time behind seat were pratik too was having fun with them at times. Ranveer Adjusted the Rear View Mirror and made the mirror to show Ishani's face image to him. He was admiring Ishani and driving the car too without losing his concentration. Ranveer was seeing Ishani's face that was having complete happiness now. He was too smiling seeing her.Taking a deep breath he started to drive the car to Shikhar's house. Within next 45 minutes they reached Shikhar's house. All got down from the car and started to enter the house.Shikhar family welcomed RV family with happiness. All entered the house and the Mehani ceremony was completely ready to happen. Shivanya came to them were she was looking so pretty in her Pink color Anarkali and welcomed RV family and hugged Ishani and took Raagini in her hand.She started to play with cutie pie.
Ishani:Where is Shikhar Shivanya?
Shivanya: Haan he now only went to change his dress he will come now..

As Shivanya said Shikhar came down in the stairs wearing black overshirt and black pant having golden chains in his shirt. He came and welcomed all and hugged Ranveer.
Shikhar:Both are in Black today,
Ranveer: Haan Shikhar..
Shikhar(seeing Ishani):Welcome madam..
Ishani: Haan Groom ready to get married.?
Shikhar:Haan I am ready to get inside this marriage jail..
Shivanya(who was near holding Raagini cutely hit his shoulders):I am jail to you..
Shikhar(managing): Nahi nahi I told you a jewel you only would have heard it as jail.
Shivanya:you will manage so well.

All laughed cutely.
Kanchan(came to Shivanya):Tk Shivanya come you can make Mehandi..
Shivanya: Haan Maa let me..
Kanchan:Ishani be near Shivanya.
Ishani: Haan aunty.
Ishani took Raagini from Shivanya and all started to walk to the place were Mehandi was about to be put. All sat in the guest sofa and were happy to see mehendi ceremony. Raagini was now walking in the floor going to all of her familiar faces who all were in the sofa. Raagini went to Kailash and cutely smiling to him again came to Ishani. Ishani held Raagini's hand with her both the hand and they were having a cute chat. Ranveer sitting opposite to Ishani was seeing her lips that was talking to Raagini.
Ranveer(admiring Ishani in thoughts): Are you a woman or a angel Ishani? I really cannot explain how much I love you even If I take 7 rebirths. (seeing her lips): I want your lips to speak to me only(seeing Ishani's hand that was holding Raagini's soft hands):Want those hands to hold me close to you.
The mehandi person started to draw mehandi in Shivanya's hand. Shikar was admiring Shivanya who was smiling cutely to all.
Screen freezes on all the people happy faces.
To be continued πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
mehendi dresses r very nice.but u have written mehendi sangeet dresses.but sangeet is a different function.right?

How ishveer n ragini got dressed up b4 d func was described naturally.i was reminded of my fmily n I getting ready 2 attend  a wedding func.Ranveer saying that he too lis like ragini  in d case of loving ishani d most was sweet.ranveer lost in ishaani.i loved him thinking that since he is alwys eyeing her even kajal factory wont b enuf.its true ranveerπŸ˜ƒ.he regrets not being around her in d room while she was dressing up.ha ha.he lost a chance 2 romance.husbands have a tendecy 2 romnce more when their wives r grandly dressed.shikar shivanya talk was cute n funny.last scene of shikar shivanya's mehendi was romantic though short.

how did kanchan's charac end in the show?plz tell me
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi di
The epi is so niz
Cute dresses
Loved ishveer admiring each other
Update next soon dr
Keep smiling
Take care 😳
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hii sakshi di..
Sorry sorry sorry for not reolying but really m bust with my studies as exams r coning
Loved their haldi romance.
And even raginis cuteness..
Waiting fir next
Update soon
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi  thnq for pm
Haldi scenes were so cute ishu was admiring Ranveer 
Lovely one 
Cutie pie costume is soo good
Ishveer scenes is nice
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Lovef ishveer admirung each other..
Dress selectuon was too gud..
Ragini is becoming cute as well asnaughty day by day..
Waiting fr next..update soon..