Image result for diya aur baati hum last episode
really miss them...😭
love Diya Baati..😊
Image result for animated gif welcome back

Edited by simibrar1990 - 7 years ago
Snimmr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I have to say I've not always watched this show - it's just been something that I've had an interest in now and then because of the plot and story turns. My landlady watched it so I ended up watching it on occasion.

To be honest, I don't watch a lot of indian telly because I've never really found a lot of shows worth it. Especially when you get a serial that starts out good but then declines at some point. With the phases of Diya and Bati that I have seen ever since it started airing, I've always thought that this is the one show that has been consistently good and interesting. 

Although they were some speculative questions that arose, such as how Bhabo got there in the blink of an eye when Suraj and Sandhya were running for 15 minutes and how she knew where they'd be.
But on the whole I think the ending had done the show justice.The soundtracks made the moments perfect. 

And if the last couple of episodes managed to make the hearts bleed and eyes water of those who aren't even avid viewers of the show, then surely the CVs have done something right.
Edited by Snoopysez - 7 years ago
Ranjeeta_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
RajeshriS thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing pictures friends. ❤️
romiebee2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@Snoppysez

I completely agree with you! I wasn't much of a regular follower of the show either. Maybe once in a blue moon while passing by seeing my mum watch. But gosh the ending was nail biting and I was so gripped in the moment.

It is funny how Bhabho was able to reach so soon than the 2 main characters lol but the music and the dialogues at the end just made me so teary :(

Posting for the first time in this forum'