good riddance to bad rubbish

sandiab thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago

Vardaan to die in Zee TV's Vishkanya

By TellychakkarTeam

22 Aug 2016 01:39 PM

Zee TV's Vishkanya - Ek Anokhi Prem Kahaani (Peninsula Pictures) will have a gripping sequence this week wherein there will be a crucial death, followed by a small jump in story line.

Yes, and the new entrant, Ashlesha Sawant will in a way create havoc!!

Tonight's episode will see the death of Vardaan (Prachi Sinha) who will meet with her death when trying to save Appu (Aishwarya Khare).

OMG!! So how will it happen?

Mandira, the Vishkanya hunter will come to kill Appu. However, Vardaan will be killed accidentally while trying to kill Appu. This will bring a hue transformation in the story line. And in Tuesday's (23 August) episode, the story will take a small three months jump, post which viewers will be startled to see the same Vishkanya hunter in Malay's (Vin Rana) house, posing to be his massi.

Also, there will be a majot development wherein Malay will be angry at Appu because of the death of Vardaan. However, Appu will constantly love Malay and will also feel the need of safeguarding him from Mandira.

Will Appu succeed in winning the love of Malay? Will Appu be able to expose Mandira?

We tried calling Prachi but could not get through to her.

Watch this space for more updates..    

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_innocent_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
The makers have finally realised their mistake and are getting rid of the character they tried to force down our throats! But sadly, I believe the damage has been done!

Mallay can hate all her likes! I just hope Appu doesn't go anywhere near that douche bag!😆
Serenity_me thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lol...Why angry on appu. She did not kill vardaan. Malay always  lash out at Appu without any reason and that has become his  favourite time pass🤪 . If cv thinks after killing vardaan they can reunite malay and appu n take story further then again they are doing a huge mistake. who wants Appu and malay now, i think nobody, not even malay appu fans. Nobody is interested in Malay and Appu now.
If they had to go with malay appu then way introduced vardaan and paired her opposite malay and everytime they were shown like god made their pair and about Appu and her love for malay , they never leave a chance to prove that it was ordinary love , she will never get malay and he is never hers n blah blah blah.

Whats the point now after killing vardaan, they have again back to square one.🤪 Illogical track...

Appu plz dont go back to malay. If Appu goes back to malay, the person who never respected or loved  her then she has no self respect.

Edited by Serenity_me - 7 years ago
Vr15h thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 5
Yeah, they've made a mess of this serial.  The  sooner they pull the plug, the better.  Since Apu is a vishkanya, what happened to that power - how did Kasturi get any power to get anywhere near her?  A mere scratch should have done her in.

I did like the last few episodes where Apu & Vardan became friends.  But what's ruined this serial is screwing w/ Malay's character - he's so easily manipulated.  In the process, an innocent girl Vardan got her life first ruined, and then ended.
Waida1234 thumbnail
@Serenity-me & Vrish...Completely agree with you guys...! Why did the makers introduced Vardaan and showed all those God's signs that Malay and Vardaan were soulmates...and suddenly, killed her...? Why did they first introduce Appu as an innocent girl...then change her into a vamp and obsessive lover...and now after redeeming her character, they are hell bent on showing her as a dumbo...who didn't think it necessary to make use of her Vishkanya godsend/boon to kill Kasturi...?😲

If they did this for any Trp stunt...I wish them good-luck...! As far as I know...the Trp has stayed stable...it hasn't decreased after Vardaan intro...! 

Thanks God...! My holidays are coming to an end...I'm flying back for my studies...and shan't have to watch the cvs turning Malay into a gigolo...who falls in and out of love within days...! ⭐️
ven thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I just started watching so, I will wait to see what happens.
RoseNjeri thumbnail
The writers are totally confused. Kasturi boss is an enemy to Appu not Malay, how did it come that Appu should be the one to protect Malay. I think it should be vice versa where Malay should be protecting Appu coz her life is in danger.
Vaarden died & told Appu to take care of Malay & Malay to forget her, best ironic thing ever, she died protecting Appu from kasturi. She should have told Malay to take care of Appu & Appu to forgive her 4 misjudging her in the begging & try them to fight 4 their love that could be very understandable, coz we all know Malay's family are trying to get rid of Appu & now kasturi' boss is here.