KryanKonfess thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
<html>
<body>
He Was Worried. What Could He Possibly Do To Cheer Up His Pretty Girlie's Mood? She Was Angry On Him As He Wasn't Confessing Their Relationship To Their Fans. But He Was Waiting For The Right Time. They Had Given The World Enough Hints Of The Fact That There In Love. Everybody Knew About It And Even They Knew That Everybody Knows. But An Official Confirmation Was Left. And That's When An Idea Struck Him. He Went Out To Gather All The Required Stuffs To Do What He Had Decided. He Posted A Video On Twitter Saying "Something Special". In The Video He Told His Fans That He'd Be Live On Periscope At 5 In The Evening. Everybody Got All Excited. No One Could Even Think That The Caption Actually Meant "Someone Special". Neither The Fans Nor His Lady Luck. He Went Out And Bought Everything And Started Preparing For 5PM. One Of Most Special 5PM Of His Life. Err... Their Life. Today Was The Day He Had Chosen To Propose Her And To Make An Official Confirmation. Today, Friendship Day. 5 Years Ago In This Month They'd Met Each Other For The First Time In A Fairy Tale Manner. Doing Their Scene, Together. He Playing Viren And She Playing Jeevika. She Fell On His Feet Like A Fairy And He, Was Left Awe Struck. And When The Next Day He Saw Her Real Eyes That Sparkled, He Realised That He Was Falling For Her. Yes, His Champion Had Made Him Realise The Importance Of Love. And Yes, He Had Made Up His Mind To Never Let Her Go Out Of His Life. She, The Most Innocent Girl, Couldn't Realise That Behind All His Leg Pullings Was His True Love. But When They Got To Know About Ehmmbh Ending, She Realised That She'd Be Doing Nothing Without Him. He Had Made Her Life A Beautiful FairyTale. She Then Started Realising Her Love. She Rushed To His Room And Saw Him Tensed. Just When He Saw Her He Made Up His Mind Of Confessing His Feelings. Yes, He Was. He Couldn't Wait Further. And Then What Happened Was The Most Beautiful Thing For Both Of Them. Both Of Them Confessed Their Feelings, In UNISON. The Glitter And Happiness In Their Eyes Could Not Be Hidden And Thats How Everybody On Set Got To Know. And Suddenly His Phone Beeped. And He Came Out Of His Plethora Of Thoughts And Read The Message Saying That The Hall Has Been Booked. He Went And Bought A Beautiful Pink And Beige Dress For Her. And For Him He Bought A Pink And Beige Suit. A Perfect Combination. The Hall Was Ready. She Received Her Parcel. It Had The Dress And Matching Diamond Accessories. A Note As Well "Waiting For You ". Her Family And She Got Ready While He And His Family Did The Same. The Hall Was Ready. The Decorations? Of Course Her Favourite, Red, Pink, Yellow, White Roses And Purple Orchids. Both The Families Reached The Venue. And Periscope Was Also Ready. Everybody Knew What Was Going To Happen Except His Pretty Girlie And Their Fans.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KryanKonfess thumbnail
PART 2 : 
Even After Getting His Gift And Remembering All Their Moments, She Was Still Angry At Him. He Didn't Know About It. And She Didn't Know His Plan. But He Was Sure That This Would Make His Jaan The Happiest. He Gave The Phone To His Manager And Asked Him To Open Periscope And Take A Round Of The Venue. All His Fans Went From "Aww" To "Damn Hot" And "Handsome" Seeing Him Suited. His Girlie Reached The Venue. Her Welcome Was Grand! With A Path Made Of Roses And Orchid Petals Falling From Above And The Guitarists At Both Her Sides She Was Welcomed To The Venue. The Fans On The Other Hand Got A Hint Of What Was Going To Happen. Both Their Notifications Were On Fire. She Looked A Fairy In The Pink And Beige Gown Which Complimented His Suit. Of course Their Incidents Had To Be "Co". She All Confused And Happy And Nervous With Animals Playing Cricket In Her Stomach Was Unaware Of Why All This Was Happening. Her Sister In Law (His Sister) Helped Her Out And Calmed Her Down. They Shared The Most Beautiful Bond. Of Course She Was The Missing Puzzle Of His Family. And Now That He'd Found Her, He Wasn't Going To Let Her Go. As She Sat Down, He Kneeled Down And Took A Ring Out Of His Pocket. "Champion, I Know I've Been A Mess Sometimes, And Also I've Been Pretty Bad With You These Few Days. I'm Sorry For It. Today, The Day When We Met For The First Time As VIRIKA, I Would Like To Tell You Something. We Both Know That I'm Not Good At Words When It Comes To You. You've Supported Me Through Thick And Thin. You've Been There Like My Shadow. I don't Know What Would Have Happened Had I Not Met You. You Complete Me In Each And Every Way. You've Handled My Mood Swings, My Anger, My Frustration Everything And Never Complained. I Thank You For Everything You've Done For Me And Are Doing For Me."By This Time She Was In Tears. She Had Nothing To Say. He Continued "Today I Would Like To Confess To You Yet Again About My Love. I Would Like To Spend The Other 50-60 Years Of My Life With You By My Side. I Cannot Imagine Anybody Except You Who Would Accompany Me In All My Madness, My Travelling, My Cooking, And Most Importantly By My SIDE. So, Would You Marry Me? Would You Share The Rest Of Your Life By My Side?". Within Complete Silence And Tears In Her Eyes All She Could Do Was Nod Her Head And Hug Him Tight. The Fans Had Their Hearts In Their Mouths With Nothing To Say. He Was Completely Right Yet Once Again And Had Successfully Managed To Make His Pretty Girlie All His For The REST of Their Lives. 
And That For Anyone, Was The Best Proposal Ever '
HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT.

20160990159 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice story
I loved it a lot