What have you done Meenudi ?? ://///

SysAdmin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Thanedarni able to convince Mansi that she is safe and she has to tell about series of events..

Mansi told each and every thing to her..
how she got trapped...
how she ran away from the captivity..
how her parents didn't even accept her when she returned home..

she was so scared that she didn't even have trust on police to take help..

she told her about how they used to treat the all the girls in captivity..

they managed to make the sketch of that lady..

Meenudi on the other side handed over Misri to that Lady and they headed towards the airport..
but later lady forcefully took misri to a secret place..

Meenudi too was listening to Mansi... she told how they conducted her medical test and of all other girls..

this was enough to raise meenudi's eyebrows..
she ran towards thanedarni and snatched the sketch and identified the lady..

she accepted that she has pushed misri into hell with her own hands..
Misri has not gone to Udaypur at sudha's place but she has gone to Dubai to take part in a dance competition..

it was jaw dropping for Sandhya.. 😡😡
don;t know how others will react on this.. Vikram gonna kill meenudi for sure.. 😡

Precap: Misri got the phone. called Sandhya and told some bad smell while coming to that place
which could be a chemical factory..!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mango-pie thumbnail
Good post sysadmin... but don't really like these police tracks... only few more days left to cherish DABH... but they are pakaoing us with police track... want to see SurYa jee bhar ke... sorry for my rants in your post..
SysAdmin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: LuvSurYa

Good post sysadmin... but don't really like these police tracks... only few more days left to cherish DABH... but they are pakaoing us with police track... want to see SurYa jee bhar ke... sorry for my rants in your post..

they will give one full episode to SurYa.. 😆😆
mango-pie thumbnail

Originally posted by: SysAdmin

they will give one full episode to SurYa.. 😆😆

thathastu... amen... ameen...

If it happens, aapke muh me ghee shakar...
nep3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I like this track though ...
i know we miss suraj's role in dabh but it's always that way anyway ..
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I love the track. I feel like this will be the last struck for Vikram. He will surely kill Meenakshi. She has done so many wrong to Mishri even before that girl was born. Now she loves her but she is still very careless. 
Come on! its understandable that she doesn't want anybody to know, but even people in small towns know how to do their research on things before committing into it. Shouldn't she have done her research, and find out more?.
 No underage girl is allowed to go into something that big that will restrict parents from participating atleast from the sideline. in fact, How can there be a competition without audience? Only po*nography will have such a restriction. Even the police academy allowed family to go with their kids for 2 days before everyone was asked to go...
Gosh this woman! For the fact that Vikram actually sat with her and had a talk with her about not wanting Mishri to do things like this...she should have not done it. she needs a divorce for sure!
mango-pie thumbnail

Originally posted by: nep3

I like this track though ...
i know we miss suraj's role in dabh but it's always that way anyway ..

I wouldnt mind it if there is no end date... but with deadline hanging on our head, don't want to miss SurYa togetherness 😭
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
it was a fab episode
though its another police track the message they are trying to convey is very much appreciable
kudos to cvs for giving such a track , when the show is very close to its end ( i still hope dabh stays for more years)
the way sandy provoked mansi to reveal the truth was good
the climax of this track will be thrilling 
thanks for the EAT bro