Thanedarni stole the show || Interesting episode

SysAdmin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Nice episode.. Interesting too..

Near escape for Meenudi at hospital.. came in front of Thanedarni !!

At least Sandhya got the hint that this case must be related to Human Trafficking !!
It's sad to see Misri slowly slowly getting grilled by the gang. 😭

Masa-Suraj convo was good.. gave a hint to Masa to tackle the issue between Emily and Om.
Some lite moments between emily and om is coming our way..
Good work Masa..

Cute SurYa moment... and that touch on shoulder..

But at the end Thanedarni stole the show.. what a powerful reply to Meenudi.. 👏

It's easy sit back and comment on some other girl's character without thinking what is going on with the family.. but if same thing happens to someone from own family then people realize the real pain.. 😡

Sad that Meenudi will soon realize the pain... poor Misri 😭

This track looks promising.. we are ready for it.. Thanedarni is in action !! 👍🏼

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
yes bro
this track is really interesting
infact right from neelvish there has never been a sluggish track
a good SM in this track
i just hope when dabh ends the trps should be satisfactory

Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
The episode was good and so is this track.Human trafficking is a very big issue and its good that such a track is introduced in the show, I hope people get more aware of how it happens, or how such  wicked people trap innocents
N thala I completely agree with you, Starting from Neelvish till this one...none of the track has been bad..Infact very good ones. 

Considering the over all viewership of starplus is down, being a 5 year old show trp is decent ...but Yeah I want the trp to increase and would love if it ends being on top .
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
sonali 
i read somewhere ( not sure if its TC)
every show from kkb, sns, yhm, yrkkh,ssk to dabh 
was criticized for so many illogical stuff
the reporter said dabh had only one unbelievable scene
that is sandy dropping the nuclear bomb 
otherwise the show was a good one

Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Agree with Sonali about this heinous act. There are such bad people in this world. I don't know how some men could be such heartless animals. The women who enable them in this way are so evil. They deserve the highest punishment by law.
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes, Meena represents the society who is insensitive about others feelings and talk without filter. She will realize the impact pnly when she faces the heat but it is unfortunate that Misri has to go through all these pain. I just hope Sandya is fast enough to save Misri unscratched. Let it not happen like the movie Mahanadi (Kamal's movie where his daughter was pushed into the brothel and she had to live with that nightmare throughout her life)