Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DeepaholicSneha thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello guys ! 
I am Sneha ! I'm also a Deepaholic ! My Instagram fan account is _sizzlingdeepikasingh ! I have joined this as Ramya Di told me. Please do add me as a member ! I have no idea on how IF works but guys please do help me ! ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š
ranil. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thank u so much Sneha for joining here..welcome to deepikas AT..
DeepaholicSneha thumbnail
Great ! Thanks a lot ! Happy emoji day everyone ! ðŸ˜³
thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hearty welcome to deepika AT sneha
good to see a new deepikan in the forum
dont worry
 any help we are there to guide you ðŸ˜Š
mango-pie thumbnail
My mother told me that I would fail as an actor: Deepika Singh

Anjuri Nayar Singh, Hindustan Times, New Delhi|Updated: Jul 02, 2016 18:46 IST

Actor Deepika SIngh says that she was scared of failure when she joined the industry.

Actor Deepika Singh is now a familiar household name. However she says that initially, her mother was not very comfortable with her decision to become an actor.

"When I came to Mumbai initially, my mother would often call me and tell me that I would fail as an actor. My mom told me, Have you seen your height, you will never be able to make it big. In fact, when I told them that I bagged the lead role in my show, she was convinced that someone was trying to fool me. Ialso got convinced at a point and thought she might be right!" says Deepika, who plays the role of Sandhya in TV show Diya Aur Baati Hum.

The actor says that she remembers struggling a lot in her early days. "I completely stopped shopping. I used to watch films all night, as I felt this would help me work on my acting skills. I would read the script again and again . I went through hardship and struggled so much.It had become a do-or-die situation for me," she says.

"I felt that if I failed as an actor, the entire world would know. That is what bothered me the most. Iknew I had no choice but to perform well. Ihad done my MBAbefore coming to Mumbai and I knew that I was completely changing the direction of my career and I just had to do well," she adds.

ps - seems like a old article but cone across it just now... nice read about deepika..