Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Vanakkam sakshi di..

Epudi erukinga..??
Fantastic episode.. its painfully beautiful..
I was able to feel each and eVery feeling of ranveer..really had tears in my eyes while reading..
U have expressed each and every feeling so beautifully.. m just in love with this track..
And your flashback scenes jUST amaxing lovely superb.
Feeling pity for ragini and ranveer..
Raagini always stops crying seeing her father cry and always wipes his tears
Wonderfully written di.
Just loved it..
Update soon di..
Today i want to learn next 2 words from you in tamil thats i am fine ans of epudi erukinga and take care and keep smiling..these 2 words..infact these are 3 words..:-P
Take care and keep smiling..:)

Namaste Gudiya behan
mein tku
glad you liked the episode
sorry for making it painful dear
glad you are able to feel the feelings of Ranveer
sorry for making you cry dear
happy that you liked the way I expressed the story
glad you loving this track
happy that you liked the flashback scenes
ya pity for both of them
ys the cutie pie stops crying seeing her father cry that is the once consolence
for Ranveer
glad you liked the way I wrote
glad you loved it
ya let me update it dear

I AM FINE is NAN NALA IRUKEN
TAKE CARE is UNNA NALA PATHUKO
KEEP SMILING is EPPAVUM SIRICHIKITA IRUπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mayashelly

Hy sakshi di... The epi is fantastic dr... The flashback scenes were amazing... Poor ragini feeling so pity for her. Again she got seperated from her mom... Ranveer can't think anything apart from ishani now... So sad of him... Now he is leaving Mumbai and ishani is gaining consciousness... Now what's gonna happen... Ur story is going very interesting dr... Update nexr soon... Keep smiling... πŸ˜‰

Hi Maya thanks for the comment
happy that you liked flashback scenes
ya Raagini is a poor soul
ya they got separated again mother and daughter
ya Ranveer is not able to think about anything other than Ishani now
sorry to make him sat
he is leaving mumbai and Ishani is coming to conciousness
let us see what happens and
happy that you are interested in the track
ya let me update it dear
keep smiling πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

Namaste Gudiya behan
mein tku
sorry for making it painful dear
glad you are able to feel the feelings of Ranveer
sorry for making you cry dear
happy that you liked the way I expressed the story
glad you loving this track
happy that you liked the flashback scenes
ya pity for both of them
ys the cutie pie stops crying seeing her father cry that is the once consolence
for Ranveer
glad you liked the way I wrote
glad you loved it
ya let me update it dear

I AM FINE is NAN NALA IRUKEN
TAKE CARE is UNNA NALA PATHUKO
KEEP SMILING is EPPAVUM SIRICHIKITA IRUπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Nandri Sakshi dii:)
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 229
Ishani's eyelids were moving slowly where she was tied to the chair with heavy ropes on her.She was sweated a lot where slowly she opened her eyes. She was feeling restless but bit trying she properly opened her eyes where she was bit grasping for air. She took a deep breath and opened the eyes well where she was about to take her hand to rub her face but her hand didn't come for her help. She shirked her eyes and opened it where her view was proper by now. She saw herself where the heavy ropes were upon her body. She was stuck to the chair.
Ishani(to herself with a shivering tone):Kya hua Mujhe? what has happened to me(bit grasping for breath): My god..I boiled milk for Raagini and was doing breakfast for me and Ranveer. There was a knock in the door I opened the door(her mind was thinking the incident happened that morning) after that...after that
She saw the complete place where there was full of old things around her. She saw around her well and the state she is tied to the chair.
Ishani(thinking to herself):That means..means someone have..(with a long thought):Kidnapped me? oh no..what is this new problem?(in a loud tone):Anybody is here? Hello Is anybody there?
Rithika who was in the small room of that warehouse heard Ishani's voice.
Ishani:Could somebody help? please...
Rithika(heard Ishani's voice with a smile): I am so happy when you are pleasing for help...(with a vamp smile):Now its the time for Rithika's re-entry in your life Ishani. Our face to face revenge.
Telling it to herself she got up from the chair and started to come out of the room and was walking towards the place where Ishani is there.
Ishani:Can you hear me? please help me..who are you? why have you brought me here?...(she was trying to come out of the rope clutches by moving her hand and leg) some body please come...
Rithika(with a smile came in front of her):yes dear Here I am..

Ishani who was moving her hand and leg hearing the voice raised her head where she was shocked to see Rithika.
Ishani:Rithika...
Rithika:Hmmm(with a smile she came and stood near Ishani): Haan Ishani its your x-friend and lifetime enemy Rithika Zaveri.
Ishani:(with a anger face):What is your problem Rithika?why have you kidnapped me?what you want? you will never have any other work other than to interfere in others life.
Rithika(with a anger face held the hands of the chair and kept her face near Ishani's face):I interfered in your life? it was completely you my dammit who interfered in my life.(she took her face back and in a fun making tone): you know I thought to revenge you as soon as I came back from jail. That is why I joined hands with that Nirbhay and kidnapped you. But that Ranveer came and spoiled my plan. Even that Nirbhay came till your house but again he got in a accident and went in coma.
Ishani(with a anger face):Rithika just leave me you are again and again doing something wrong its not good to you. Leave me or else you can never imagine what Ranveer will do to you.
Rithika(hearing it started to laugh heavily she was seeing Ishani and laughing so well and in a cunning tone):Good joke Ishani.Ranveer will come and kill me or what? He cannot even touch my shadow.Can I tell you why? Because (in a funny tone): Your Ranveer and your daughter went back to Mumbai. They will be in the Air now on the way to Mumbai..
Ishani was for a while cannot understanding what is going on now.
Ishani(to herself in a normal tone):Ranveer went to Mumbai? Nahi nahi that could not have happened..(there was a tear drop in her eyes).
Rithika(seeing tears in Ishani's eyes with a smile):Oh my Ishani baby come on trust your x-friend now. your Husband has left to Mumbai.Do you want to know how?
Ishani:(managing her tears with a strict face):What have you done Rithika?Again you started to play the game in our life.
Rithika:Of course my baby..
Ishani:(in a confirmed tone): you will be nothing in your life Rithika. I am really sorry to tell you that you will never have anybody in your life to love you or to hold you.That is why even Nirbhay's family has sent you out of their lives.
Rithika(with a big laugh): Ishani(again she laughed seeing Ishani): Ishani who told you that Nirbhay's family has sent me out of their lives? Naina told you? you ever know what is your very big problem? let me tell you its trusting people so easily. Do you ever think Nirbhay's family will sent me out of their lives? they can never do it. Let me tell you some interesting thing that is I was in Nagpur only these many days.
Ishani:Kya?
Rithika(with a funny smile shaking her head as yes): Hmm I was in Nagpur only. Do you want to know with whom I was?
Ishani gave a sharp look to Rithika where she was trying with force to come out of the clutches but she was unsuccessful in it.
Rithika(seeing Ishani's sharp look):Tk tk let me tell you who I was with?. It was a person who came to your home often and was unsuccessful in separating you and Ranveer and its none other than Naina..
Ishani was completely shocked this time.She didn't know what to react to it.
Ishani:(with a not understanding face):Naina? she came to ask sorry to me and...
Rithika:And what? she asked for job to Ranveer and you Mahata ki Rani you would have suggested Ranveer to keep Naina for Job right.Let me tell you everything was a perfect pre-plan.
Ishani:What?
Rithika:Haan everything was a plan. Naina loves Ranveer she does not want to lose him in her life. So she did many things to prove you as characterless in front of Ranveer.(with a wonder reaction): But tell me what is cooking between you and Ranveer now a days? once If I tell you are a bad girl Ranveer used to silently hear me but even when Naina showed the photo of you and Nirbhay Ranveer didn't trust the photo he trusted you. And the miracle is he has broke his hands with glass tumbler without knowing to show the anger on Naina.

Ishani hearing it thought about Ranveer coming home with wound in his hand. A smile came to her face.
Ishani(in thoughts with a smile):Ranveer has trusted me so well.That was the reason he was telling lie to me for his wound.He has thought to not hurt me with that Nirbhay.
Rithika(seeing Ishani thinking something):Hello..
Ishani(coming to the world saw Rithika):So what have you planned again? leave me Rithika you are really going so worst in your life.
Rithika:I don't need to hear your words okay you are in my custody and you will surely die in my custody but before it(thinking for a while):actually Its Naina's want that she wanted you to see her and Ranveer's marriage and she is wanting to make you jealous having Ranveer in her life. so till that you will be alive once that marriage is done your life will be over Ishani.
Ishani:(with a anger):Bakwas bandh karo. Let me tell you not only you even the god who created you cannot take Ranveer from me.
Rithika(with a smile): You are a perfect Idiot Ishani. you cannot even move from my clutches at any moment. I have perfect henchmen around me. And this time its not Nirbhay's or Naina's plan. It is main vamp Rithika's plan. This is the face to face war of Rithika and Ishani. And I will surely win.
Ishani:you cannot..
Rithika:I will baby. Do you know what I have done in your life. I have sent message from your phone to Ranveer that you have run with your new lover. I have even written letter with a person who can write in your handwriting and sent it to Ranveer.
Ishani(with a love pride):Do you think Ranveer will trust the letter and message?
Rithika:(with a clear tone):I very well know he won't trust it. you people have even consummated your marriage. you are having child these things have made Ranveer's trust on you very strong now a days. But I really want to see that Ranveer crying losing you in his life. He cheated me telling that marriage was fake. He chose you over me. He made me to go behind bars. For all these things the only punishment for Ranveer is to lose his love that is(showing her index finger towards Ishani's face):you..he should lose you.
Ishani:He may even lose me but he won't even think about other woman in his life. How do you think that Ranveer will marry  Naina?
Rithika:(with a casual look): Ishani Ranveer won't marry Naina by himself I know that. But even I know some other thing about Ranveer that is he won't disobey his mother's words. So only I have trapped his mother.
Ishani:Kya?(she had a not understanding face).
Rithika: Hmmm because of his mother's words only Ranveer has left to Mumbai now.Let me show the way I trapped your mother in law and at the same time it will be the best way to trap you too.
Ishani was not understanding what Rithika is telling to her where Rithika called Abhay's number.
Abhay(picked the wall):Hello madam..
Rithika:What is that Man doing?
Abhay:He had is lunch madam. He is sleeping in the sitting position.
Rithika:That is good. Take the injection I gave and keep it near him. Don't inject it just keep it near him and do a video calling to me by showing that man's face.
Abhay:Okay madam.

Rithika cut the call where Ishani was not able to guess who Rithika is talking to and whom she is talking about. Ishani tried her best to release herself where she was not able to remove the clutches.
Rithika got the video call and attended the call where she saw the phone. Kailash was in a sleeping position and Abhay was standing with injection near him.Rithika with a smile held her phone in front of Ishani.
Ishani(was completely shattered seeing Kailash in that state and a man ready with injection near him): Baba...Baba
Rithika: Hmm its your Baba..(immediately she cut the call and saw Ishani):Did you see? this is the way I cornered your mother in law.If you or your mother in law try to do anything over smart you saw the injection know that's a poison injection. If I tell a word they will Inject it to your Baba.If we just Inject it your Baba will die.So Both you and Amba should be completely in my control. In that mean time I will make the marriage of Naina and Ranveer. Haan you are right Ranveer won't marry Naina but Amba's words will make him to accept the marriage without any way. Once the marriage is done and Naina shows her victory of getting Ranveer from you to you that is the moment your life will be ended.
Ishani:Rithika why are you playing with all the people's life like this? Maa and Baba what they did to you? Till the last moment Maa was so caring to you and even Baba was caring you so much. To that lovely people you will do this only back?
Rithika:But even they didn't come and stop the police from arresting me know? you know now there is nothing in my life all is because of you people only. One way Naina's desire of getting Ranveer will happen and other side my revenge of making you completely away from Ranveer will also be done. I very well know Ranveer cannot even live with Naina for a single day but its Naina's wish let her get married but all my need is Ranveer and you should never be together.So be in my custody for a week let me do everything okay.Don't over think of escaping you can never do it at the same time your mind never had that much big capacity and all. Be here only during lunch time you will be untied and you should have your lunch in my supervision only and (showed the washroom in the corner of the warehouse):use that washroom that too I will be waiting out till you come.
Telling it without waiting for Ishani's reply Rithika started to move towards her room. Ishani was completely scattered and didn't know what to do?
MUMBAI..
As it was exactly 7 o clock in the evening Ranveer with his luggage and and holding Raagini who has woke up with a sad face rested her head in Ranveer's shoulders came out of the Airport. Nothing in front of Ranveer went to his mind he was standing like a deadly person.Amba came behind him with Bansi.
Amba(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer..
Ranveer was standing as his ears didn't receive Amba's voice.
Amba(in a loud tone):Ranveer..
Ranveer(coming to the world):Maa..
Amba:Call to the driver and tell him to come and pick up us.
Ranveer:(shaking his head slowly):Haan
He took his phone and dialed to his car driver's number and told him to come to the airport.They three waited for almost 22 minutes where Ranveer's car came and stood in front of them.Driver got their luggage and kept in the Dickie of the car where Ranveer sat in the front seat holding Raagini.Amba sat in the behind seat and Bansi sat next to her.Driver came to his seat and started to drive the car towards RV Mansion.
Raagini(taking her head and in a innocent look seeing Ranveer); Papa..Mama.
Ranveer(didn't know what to answer): Mama..
Raagini(with a smile): Mama...

Amba was really wanted to take Raagini and caress her that moment but she was stuck in a worst moment.
Ranveer(seeing Raagini bringing a fade smile in his face):Don't know what Papa can do? but your Mama is a superwoman she will do everything and anything.
Raagini(without understanding anything): Papa...
Ranveer:hug Papa..

Raagini hugged him well..where the car with its travel entered RV Mansion.I was exactly 7.45 when Ranveer got down from the car and Amba and Bansi entered the hall of the house. The complete house was silent where even Manas and Sharman were in the hall now. They came to know the things happened through Baa.Driver brought the luggage and kept in the hall.Baa and all the members of Ishani's family saw Ranveer with a face of having many questions.where Ranveer was not able to face any of Ishani's family members.
To be continued πŸ˜‰

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Edited by sakshi5050 - 7 years ago
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice update dear. Ishani is trusting her love so much she knows that ranveer will never leave her. And the way she said that no one can separate ranveer from her was great. Ritika selfish women is doing everything for her own self and not for helping naina. I so want that ranveer should start acting but before that her whole plan need to be revealed.. ragini o dear how she will stay separate from her mom and amba and ishani I are helpless.
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next
Lovemyself... thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey sakshi!!!
Nice chapter...
Finally ishani & ritika came face to face...
Ishani got to know all the plans & bad things abt naina..
That's great...
& now her trust on ranveer is even more strong...
I love her confidence abt ranveer not mistrusting her...
Ranveer needs some moral support now & hope he'll get some from ishani's family...
I know he'll start finding soon...
Update soon...
Thnx for pm...
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hii Sakshi
Awesome update as usaul.. wat a plan ...ritika really genious she make amba so helpless nd now ishani but i loved the way Ishani's still trust on ranveer nd belive that ranveer also trust on her blindly πŸ‘
Well ritika's stupid nd selfish girl 😑 she can never be changed Hope Ranveer got any clue abt ritika plan
keep rocking
Update soon...
Thanks for pm
Sahil88 thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Love the way ishani truted Ranveer
Ranveer and Raghni missing ishani soo much
Amba ,ishani and kailash are helpless even they know the truth
Let c what Ranveer will do to save her love
Track become interesting day by day
Really well written sakshi
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Nandri Sakshi dii:)

hmmm you are always welcomed my dearπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Nice update dear. Ishani is trusting her love so much she knows that ranveer will never leave her. And the way she said that no one can separate ranveer from her was great. Ritika selfish women is doing everything for her own self and not for helping naina. I so want that ranveer should start acting but before that her whole plan need to be revealed.. ragini o dear how she will stay separate from her mom and amba and ishani I are helpless.
Thnx for pm
Waiting for next

Hi dear thanks for the comment
happy that you liked the way Ishani is trusting her love and surely Ishani know Ranveer
can never leave her
glad you liked Ishani's confidence on Ranveer
ya Rithika is a perfect selfish woman doing everything for her own motive
and she is using Naina as a weapon and she never had motive to help Nirbhay or
Naina
surely Ranveer's way of acting will be reviled soon
surely the whole plan come into scene dear
ya cutie pie need to stay away from her mom no way dear
and yes mother in law and daughter in law are got in a great situation
ya let me update it dear
keep reading
πŸ˜‰