Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey sakshi interesting update dis letter is gona be the hint for ran veer cuz he has namedone some properties and gifted her on birthday so he ll find out it was not written by her let's see water happen feeling very bad for our cutiepie who s gona miss ishu like anything. Poor ishu let's see how ranveer find his love. Though he made to believe these things by amba he ll definitely find ishani hope ishu shld nt do stupid sacrifice. Sorry for late reply and thnq for pm
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Episode 227
MUMBAI...
Kailash was slowly opening his eyes where he came to his consciousness. His vision was blur when he tried to take his hands for rubbing his eyes he was not able to take his hands. He closed his eyes and opened where his vision was somewhat okay to his view.His specs was not in his eyes and he could see himself tied up to the chair. He saw the warehouse that was full of plastic drums around him.
Kailash(getting scared for a while to himself):Where I am?(he thought about morning incident):I went to walking as usual. A guy came and told his brother is injured and he asked me to help to take his brother to Auto stand. I too went with him but after that..(he tried to remember where nothing came to his mind):I cannot remember beyond it.(seeing around him):Where I am?(taking a deep breath in a loud tone):Anybody is here? where I am?..
Abhay and his henchmen who were playing cards sitting behind the plastic drums heard Kailash's voice.
Abhay:Hope the party has woke up. Let me go and see him(seeing a henchman):we have kept lunch for him know? bring it.
Henchman:Tk Bhaiya.

Abhay shaking his head as yes started to walk where Kailash was kept on shouting.As he was shouting Abhay came out from the plastic drums with his very own henchman attitude.
Kailash(seeing Abhay and remembering he calling him for help to his brother):you ..you only know called me to help your brother?(without getting anything):what have you done to me?why have you brought me here? why have you tied me?
Abhay(coming near him with a villainous smile):I myself don't know that and all. A person asked me to kidnap and keep you in my custody I am keeping you in my custody.
Kailash:kya?who is that person?
Abhay: That and all I cannot tell you now..Let me tell you when needed...(when he was about to tell the henchman brought lunch for Kailash):Haan come on have your lunch.
Kailash:Nahi I cannot..
Abhay:you cannot..you should have what we are giving you or else you will die because for some more day you are going to be with us only.
Kailash:Dekho leave me. I really cannot get why you all have kidnapped me?Tell me what you want? Let me give it to you.
Abhay:We don't want anything eat now..
Kailash(with a anger face): I won't
Abhay:(seeing him with a irked face):Tk let me call and give to the person who asked to kidnap you after that phone call you yourself will eat what we give...

Kailash saw him with a not understanding look where Abhay was dialing to Rithika from his phone.
NAGPUR..
Ranveer who saw Amba and Bansi out of his house was bit shocked for a while.
Ranveer:(in a shocked tone): Maa..
Amba(making her self confident inside her in a strict tone):Where is that Ishani?
Ranveer(without knowing what to tell):Ishani..Maa she has gone..I mean..she has gone to..
Amba(in a confirmed voice):To see her new lover?
Ranveer(not understanding voice): Maa I cannot get you new lover..?
Amba:Go inside the house..

Ranveer shaking his head as yes in a confusion of what to tell to Amba? and how Amba came to know about it? started to enter the house.Amba when was up to enter the house where Bansi too was about to enter the house. Before entering the house.
Bansi:I will be standing in the corner of the house only.Have your phone for now to make your son believe it and don't try to act smart by calling police with your son's help. If you act smart we will kill your husband.
Amba:Tk I will handle it as per your instruction.

Giving a head shake to Bansi without any way Amba entered the house where Bansi too entered the house and stood in the corner. Amba came to the hall where Ranveer was standing showing his back to Amba.She was really able to feel the pain of Ranveer this time.
Amba(in thoughts): I am really sorry Ranveer there is no way for me. I need to protect your Baba and even Ishani. I know without Ishani you are nothing and without your Baba I am nothing so to protect our family only I am doing it.(making herself okay): Ranveer.
Ranveer(turned and saw Amba with a worried face):Maa.
Amba:Where is Ishani?
Ranveer: Maa ek minute let me see where is Raagini? she is not in the hall hope she has went with her walker to some room.
Telling it he went and saw Ishani's room where he didn't find Raagini there and again he saw his study room where Raagini was inside his study room touching the flower stand and playing being in the walker. Ranveer made a confirmed head shake and went and washed his hands in the washbasin and came and stood in front of Amba like a dead person walking.
Amba(seeing his state felt pity for him):Ranveer where is that Ishani?
Ranveer(tears were slowly coming from his eyes): Maa I again lost her.I really don't know Maa why our life is alone this much problematic. Why people never allow us to be together? Now I really want somebody to tell its a dream that Ishani is not with me but..
Amba(in a anger tone):But its true Ranveer. It true that Ishani left you.
Ranveer(in a sudden tone): Nahi Maa my Ishani can never do it.
Amba:Tumhari Ishani?she has gone with her new lover now.that is her true color Ranveer..
Ranveer: Maa how you know that?
Amba(took her phone and showed the message to him):See this message.
Ranveer(saw the message):Maa this message for you from Ishani's number?
Amba: haan she only sent it to me. I can clearly get the meaning of that message. I can now at least understand English I am not that much stupid like before.
Ranveer(taking a deep breath): Maa Ishani is in some problem. She didn't leave me Maa but somebody has done something to her.I really need to stand up for her now.
Amba: you no need to do anything Ranveer. She has sent the same message to you also it seems?Ishani itself called me and told me that..
Ranveer(with a questioning face): Maa Ishani called you? But I was not able to reach her but how she called you?
Amba:That and all I don't know she called me and told me that what she has typed in the message is true and she has even sent the message to you. Seeing this only I came to Nagpur now.
Ranveer(seeing Amba's phone):When Ishani called you? let me check that time..
Amba(getting shrewd to manage her lie got the phone from Ranveer's hand immediately):you no need to search for anything in my phone. Ishani is gone and that is it Ranveer. Now pack your things we are going to Mumbai.
Ranveer(not understanding): Mumbai? Maa but Ishani is not here. Don't know what happened to her? and you are asking me to come to Mumbai
Amba:She has run with somebody Ranveer that is it.I am not ready to leave you alone here.Start up now let us go I am having the return tickets ready.
Ranveer:(in a confirmed tone): Nahi Maa when Ishani was in Jail I left her as it is just hearing her words by hiding her feelings. I am not ready to do that mistake again. Now Ishani is in trouble I need to help her out.
Amba:Still now you are trusting that Ishani who has cheated you and ran with some other man
Ranveer:(in shouting tone): Haan Maa I trust my Ishani. Will a girl who wants to run from house will cook breakfast? when I came home tomatoes were half fried in the pan.Will a girl who wants to run will keep the milk boiled for her child?Milk was kept ready for Raagini today.
Amba(without anyway to make Ranveer see the letter): That and all she would have to make you stupid Ranveer then only If she is bored with the new man she can come back to you.Go and search in the place she used to use daily she would have left something that will showcase her real character.(as Ranveer was standing seeing her):Go and see Ranveer.

Ranveer without any way went and saw Ishani's room and opened the cupboard where all the dresses of Ishani was still in its places. As Ranveer went inside Amba took the letter Rithika gave from her bag and kept in her hand to show it to Ranveer. Where Ranveer came out and saw Amba with a confirmed face.
Ranveer: Maa I am surely something is wrong to Ishani. If Ishani wants to run how she will run as it is?without taking any clothes of her also?
Amba:She has run only Ranveer(she showed the letter in her hand):See she has written a letter in Hindi only. She has clearly said everything.
Ranveer(got the letter from Amba's hand):Where you got this?
Amba:It was below this daily newspaper only as you went in I too searched and I got this..read it.
Ranveer without anyway started to read the letter where all the words in the letter were something making Ishani characterless in the eyes of the world.Ranveer was sure its Ishani's handwriting. Ranveer read the complete letter where the Letter was complete proving itself fake in the sentence of Property.
Ranveer(in thoughts):I have written my Mumbai share trading company and my house to Ishani's name. Ishani very well know that then how can she write such a letter(seeing Amba): Maa this letter is fake.
Amba:If you have trust have that trust on her but I will never allow her to be your wife Ranveer. Now pack your things we need to leave by 5 o clock flight.
Ranveer: maa but..
Amba(showing her index finger towards Ranveer):Its your mother order..
Ranveer:Maa let me talk to Baba he will understand..
Amba:Dekho your Baba is not here now. He went to Varanasi so don't disturb him with this cheap Ishani's name. Once he comes back let me tell it to him myself. Get Ready Ranveer..
Ranveer was struggling between his love and his mother's words where Raagini came out in her walker from Ranveer's study room.
Amba saw Raagini where she was wanting to take her pothi in her hand but she was not been in that situation for now.
Raagini(cutely seeing Ranveer): Papa..
Ranveer(saw Raagini): Raagini..come to Papa.
Raagini moved her walker and came to Ranveer where Ranveer took his daughter with care and affection in his hands. Raagini saw Amba and smiled her innocent smile.
Amba(controlling her affection):Even this Raagini know..she is close with her mother only know? At least this should be your child Ranveer..
Ranveer(in a anger tone): Maa please Raagini is my child and you are.. please Maa you are really making Ishani's character a worst thing please Maa
Amba:If she is worst means all will tell like that only Ranveer and (seeing Raagini):Now seeing this child I am not getting affection I am getting doubt only..(she gave a strict glance to Raagini).
Raagini(with a cute smile seeing Amba): Dadi
Amba was stuck in a worst situation in her life.Without any way.
Amba:See Ranveer get ready.. we need to leave Its already 3 o clock now pack your things 5 o clock is the flight. we are moving..
When Amba was telling it Police Inspector came inside the house. Bansi was standing keeping his face innocent.
Inspector:Mr. RV
Ranveer:Sir did you get any information about Ishani?
Inspector:Mr. RV we are not able to trace the place actually. The call should be bit long call to trace the exact place.We tried to call that number but its switched off. Can you give some photo of your wife?we will try some other way to find her.

When Police was telling it Bansi showed his eyes to Amba to stop the police from their path.
Amba:(bringing her attitude): Oh you have even complained to police also Ranveer?(seeing police and pulling the letter in Ranveer's hand and giving it to police): Please close this case..
Inspector(getting the letter):Madam we didn't find his wife..
Amba:His wife has run with somebody without believing it my son has complained you. This is a letter written by Ishani only she herself has accepted that she is going with her new lover so you can keep this letter as a proof close the file immediately.
Inspector(seeing Ranveer):Okay even I saw the message in the morning that time itself I told know sir you wife has affair..
Ranveer(with anger): Leave sir you don't want to help me.

The Inspector left his house where Bansi took a deep breath..
Amba:make yourself ready even this Raagini we are leaving..
Ranveer(seeing Bansi):Who is he?
Amba: he is a new servant.I thought you will be in a worst state so that only If I am not able to take you with me to hold you I brought him.
Ranveer:I don't want anyone to hold me.
Amba:Get ready now.

Amba started to move towards Ranveer's room where Ranveer without anyway with Raagini entered Ishani's room and took the trolley bags to leave to Mumbai.
MUMBAI..
Abhay dialed Rithika's number where Rithika who was in Nagpur warehouse picked her phone..
Rithika: haan Abhay..
Abhay: madam that person has come to his consciousness but he is not having his lunch. He is asking who has kidnapped him?
Rithika:Put the phone in speaker
Abhay:Okay madam(he held the phone in front of Kailash switching on the speakers)...
kailash:who are you?why are you doing like this?
Rithika(with a smile): I am Rithika Zaveri. As I am the vamp of all your life I need to do these kind of things to you.
Kailash:Ri..Rithika.
Rithika: haaan Rithika.come on have your lunch because you need to be in my custody only for some more days.
Kailash:Why are you doing like this?
Rithika:see I don't have time to answer you . I am even having your Bahu in my custody only and your wife is in my control only. If you didn't hear my words know? Any one of them will be surely dead.Do you want me to do it?
Kailash: Nahi Nahi ..
Rithika:Then have the lunch and don't ever try to escape okay.If you try it your Bahu or your wife will be dead.(she cut the call).

Where Abhay took the phone from him and he untied Kailash. Kailash without any way started to have the lunch they provided to him.
To be continued 😉😉😉😉😉😉
behirlover thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
It was awesome episode dear amba is back and I am so happy. She made her so helpless that she cannot even care for ragini.
Ranveer is not believing her and will soon start his own search thank God ranveer didn't told anything about the property to her otherwise he would have got trapped
But ishani is still in Nagpur and he is leaving hopefully they get back soon poor ragini.
Thnx for pm
kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi! 
Nice update! 
Getting more interesting day by day ðŸ˜Š
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy sakshi di... Niz update... Poor amba controlled her emotions towards ragini.. She would have felt so sorry when ragini calls her dadi... This rithika is really a bitch... She made everyone easy with her plan... Feeling pity for ranveer's helplessness... How could he leave ishani here to Mumbai... So sad of ragini... She couldn't even say how she feels now... Update soon... Keep smiling... 😉
lifesobeautiful thumbnail
Hii Sakshi
It was awesome update but bit painfull Poor Amba she cnt take her poti in her hand 😭   idiot ritika make her so helpless 😡 Thnx god ranveer's not belive thse letter hope ranveer find out ishani soon nd give 12345678 tightly slapped to ritka

Now i m absolutly fine nd so happy to heard that u won't end this ff thanx dr..nd i always miss u sweetie luv u lots 😳 keep rocking nd update soon...
Thanks for pm
Sahil88 thumbnail
Really a wonderfull episode
Poor Amba become ritika putli not able to express her true feelings
Shattered Ranveer need someone who console him but amba
Sone pe suhaga
So Ranveer left Nagpur and ishani is in nagpur
Hope soon he findout about Ishani
Lovemyself... thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey sakshi!!!
Sorry for not replying yesterday I was being lazy...
Bt u did an amazing job...
Well...as I thought he noticed half coocked food...
& ritika...she did a great job wid plan bt writing abt property will be biggest mistake for her...
Coz he knows that she also know she has property & she never cares for money& all...
Amba is doing all stuff bt sheis feeling guilty too...
Bt questioning abt raagini was definitely too much for ranveer...
I m liking this track far ...
This is so Intresting...
Coz I m sure this time ranveer wouldn't lose his trust on her...
Thnx for pm...

Ps. I had pmed u...hope u didn't mind... check it & reply it...
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Vanakkam sakshi di..
Epudi erukinga...
U know sakshi di i am liking this track very much..
Its going on interesting more and more..
Hope aMVA should text ranveer as her cell phone is with her..
Poor amba.
Hope ranveer doen't leaves nagpur otherwise ishani would remain alone..
Waiting for next..update soon di..
Take care and keep smiling..:)
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shaktiluvradz

Hey sakshi interesting update dis letter is gona be the hint for ran veer cuz he has namedone some properties and gifted her on birthday so he ll find out it was not written by her let's see water happen feeling very bad for our cutiepie who s gona miss ishu like anything. Poor ishu let's see how ranveer find his love. Though he made to believe these things by amba he ll definitely find ishani hope ishu shld nt do stupid sacrifice. Sorry for late reply and thnq for pm

Hi Janani thanks for the comment
glad you the update interesting
ya surely that letter will act as a hind for Ranveer yes he has named the property
in Ishani's name already
ya he can get to know its not written by Ishani
ya really feeling bad for cutiepie she is missing Ishani like anything
ya let us see how Ishveer are going to overcome this problem
surely there won't be any sacrifices in the story dear
its okay dear happy for the comment no need to be sorry 😉😉😉