A beautiful episode!

Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Saturday's episode was so lovely and emotional. Suraj confesses to Bhabho that he would only be happy when he sees his Sandhya back in uniform. ( I just love how they address each other as Meri Sandhya and Mere Surajji)  Sandhya overhears & as always cheers him up by mentioning his new job as radio host, and then declaring herself as his biggest fan, earning a lovely smile in return. The radio show was cute. Suraj does well with Sandy looking lovingly at him.  Then came my favorite GG room scene. Suraj brings a payal for his unborn daughter and hopes to run and play with her. There is a moment of sadness when he realizes he might not be able to do those things. Sandy feels sad. Diiya baati cannot see each other being down. Immediately Suraj diverts her and they both smile enchantingly.Just how sweet is this couple?❤️
Emily is happily married now, Sandy is successfully running Suraj's store. When a customer comes to buy sweets for his daughter's exam results' celebration & Sandy realizes that the girl also aspires to be IPS, she gives her a box of sweets from her side. When Emily wonders about how Sandhya must be feeling, Sandhya assures her that nothing matters to her more than Suraj's happiness and the preserving of his legacy. ⭐️

This episode made me tear up more than once, I just love how there is no difference in SurYa love after his paralysis. Suraj is secure in Sandhya's feeings for him & vice versa, What a beautiful relationship that is. The episode did feel like the end is near for the show which is highly regrettable but I thank the cvs for showing Diya baati in their original element one last time to us fans!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
they are divine
their mere presence in same frame takes us to suryaland
though it was BD fied, it was lovely
i could easily  imagine suraj in the BD and same goes to sandy
( may be now we are used to BDs 😆)

radio programme was a surprise 👍🏼
sandy emily convo related to the sapna was beautiful
sandy simply loving everything related to suraj 
😳
last scene bhasan takkar was so cute 😳

i thought the epi ended very soon
mango-pie thumbnail
SurYa through Deepz eyes always pleasure to read... lovely post deepz like our lovely couple...
Deebz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yes Thala, They are having more BDs due to Anas's vacation but that did not take away from the scenes. The cvs are writing better now. Wish they had kept this up all along. Then DABH would have been number 1 still.
Looking forward to Suraj recovering from paralysis however unrealistic that would be. Muscles atrophy when not used and it takes a lot of physical therapy to get back on one's feet. But this is a tv show and miracles are permitted!!

The gum scene was funny. Meena's dialogs were hilarious!
Edited by Deebz - 7 years ago