Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ayeshamukhtar

So finally ranveer agreed ishaani for love making 😳 ...
But that naina and ritika eargely wanted to know that what is ritika going to uptoupto 😕

Hi Ayesha thanks for the comment
ya finally Ranveer made Ishani to tell okay for a love making
hmm Naina and rithika are undertaking their plan
ya let us see what Rithika is up to
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

Hey Sakshi! Look who's back! ðŸ¤£

Sorry for not replying for the previous episodes. Working for some school work now. But reading them everyday and it's getting interesting! Sorry again!

Hi Aarushi happy that you are back
its okay dear no need to be sorry and school works are more important  dear so I can understand
happy that you are reading it everyday
its okay dear
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bloomfield

And congratulations for the new thread!

thanks for the wishes Aarushi
A big thanks for your support till date
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dvprt418.py

Great job sakshi
Nice episode dear finally naina is out for some time now
Ishveer only need each other but why ishani make him long so much.
Thnx for pm dear

Hi dear thanks for the comment
glad you liked the chapter ya Naina is out for sometime
ya Ishveer is needing each other but its her style to make him long for her
keep reading 😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

Hii di..

How r u..loved the episode..liked the wy ranveer was hugging ishani..so finally he made her to accept for love making..so naina had rresigned better..atleast for sometime she has gone..now lets c what is she uPTO..whatever she os uPTO it will not affect ishveer let it b..let dem eNjoy these romantic life..can i ask you something?? Take care and keep smiling..

Hi gudiya behan thanks for the comment

ya I am fine hope you are doing good
glad you liked the episode
happy that you liked the way Ranveer hugged Ishani
ya he finally made her to say yes for love making
ya Naina resigned her job for sometime she won't be in track
ya let us see what is she going to do hmm ya let us see is it affecting them or not
ya they will enjoy their romantic life
ya surely you can ask dear what is it ???
take care and keep smiling dear
keep reading 😉😉😉
shaktiluvradz thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey  sakshi wonderful update. ...such an awesome hug of ishveer  lovely update chudayils plan shld get backfire nd tat ritika should get tight slap 
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 220
As the time was running Nagpur was in its afternoon. The camera showed Naina's house. Where Naina and Rithika with the man who has dressed himself as security were sitting in the hall after finishing their lunch. The securities who Ranveer has kept in front of Naina's house didn't leave the house yet. Naina and Rithika were waiting for their exit.
Rithika:Will they go soon Naina?
Naina: haan they will in front of me only Ranveer called to Sanjay and told him to stop the securities immediately.
Rithika:Tk hope they too need orders from their higher officials. I thought they will leave in morning itself and I thought to go to hotel as soon as they leave but they are still standing in front of our house..
Naina:Rithika..they will..(before she could complete the sentence they heard a knock in the door seeing Rithika);Go inside Rithika let me see who is it?
Rithika(shaking her head as yes); hmmm
Rithika got up and went to her room where Naina went and opened the door where the securities who used to be in front of her house were standing in front of her.
Security 1: Madam our higher officials have asked us to move from your house.
Naina(with a made up smile): Haaan I only told my boss to move you from my house. Thanks for your service you may leave.
Security 2: Haan let us leave madam(taking a paper from his pocket and a pen and showing to Naina): madam we need a sign in this. Its a feedback form just to file in our office that we provided good security to you.
Naina(without anyway got the paper and pen and signed the form and gave him):Thank you.
Security 1&2:Okay Madam..

Naina shook her head as yes were both the securities started to leave her house. Naina locked the door and came to the window and saw the securities leaving her house. Rithika came to the hall and stood behind Naina seeing the securities leaving.
Rithika:(In a calm tone):So finally we made the securities go out of our house.
Naina(turning to Rithika): Haan we have. Next I should..
Rithika(showing her hand as wait):Before whatever you do(seeing the henchmen dressed up in security officer dress): You may go let us pay your fees to Raj and tell Raj to come and see me.
Henchman: Okay madam. (he started to walk to the entrance of the house and opening the door started to walk out of the house).
Naina(seeing the way Rithika is dealing with the plan):Rithika everything is okay. I too have confident that you will take me till my marriage with Ranveer. you can use this house itself know? why you need to stay in hotel?
Rithika(seeing her with a smile):Naina see you have resigned the job and told Ranveer that you are going to Haryana.Then he will think who is using the house If you leave it without vacating it that is why I am going to be in hotel room.
Naina: Okay nice plan.
Rithika:Tk tomorrow morning start to Mumbai let me arrange for the flight tickets. Now let me go to hotel room.
Naina: Nahi Rithika tomorrow morning only I am leaving know you also leave that time itself. you can be with me why you need to go to hotel now itself is there anything related to plan?
Rithika: Nothing like that tk let me be. Let me go to hotel room by tomorrow morning and you go to Mumbai.Let me arrange the hotel room and your flight tickets.

Rithika telling it went to her room and took her laptop and started to arrange for her hotel room and Naina's flight tickets.
RANVEER'S OFFICE..
Ranveer was feeling so happy in his heart. All he wanted this moment was to be near Ishani. He was having a file in his hand but not even a single glance of his eyes was in the file. The flashback of them taking Pheras that day morning was coming in front of him. The lovely sight brought a smile in his face. The promises they made to each other was so intense and true to each other.He was sure and confirmed to abide by the promises he gave to Ishani. He took the phone that was in this table. He dialed Ishani's number and waited for her to pick the call.
RANVEER'S HOUSE...
Ishani who was sitting in a sofa where Raagini was cutely hitting her nose with her mother's nose. The best Mother and daughter duo was happily enjoying their moment. The cutie pie lovingly hit her forehead with her mother where that was the moment Ishani's phone rang. Ishani hearing the phone was up to take her forehead from Raagini where the cute pie held her mother head with her  cute hands and didn't leave Ishani.
Ishani(still hitting her forehead):Raagini please baby leave Mama's phone is ringing.
Raagini(cutely smiling a naughty smile): Naaa Naaa.

Ishani was not able to attend the phone call. Where Ranveer with a not understanding face took his phone from his ears and saw the phone display.
Ranveer:What is this Ishani is not picking the call?(he again dialed to her number and was hearing the ring and waited for the call to be picked).
Ishani(again saw the phone ringing and seeing Raagini not taking her forehead from her forehead): Baby(with a naughty smile): hug Mama..
Raagini(slowly taking her forehead and seeing Ishani): Haaa
Ishani; Haan hug come hug Mama..(she lovingly made her daughter to hug her)

Making her daughter silent in her hug was about to take the phone where the phone again recorded the call as missed call. Ishani however took the phone and saw the display where it was Ranveer's missed calls. Ishani with a smile dialed Ranveer's number and waited for him to pick up but just in a two ring Ranveer picked the call.
Ranveer:Ishani...you are okay know?
Ishani(with a smile);I am okay. why are you this much tensed?
Ranveer:As you didn't pick the call I got bit scared Ishani. Why did you were late to pick the call.
Ishani: Mr. Vaghela its not because of me its because of your lovely daughter.
Ranveer:My daughter. What she did?
Ishani:(hugging Raagini so well with a smile): She was hitting her forehead with me she didn't leave me that is why I was not able to pick the call.
Ranveer(with a smile): Oh my daughter was getting my Ishani's love. Fine but tell me when this Ranveer can get Ishani's love?
Ishani(her face changed red with a smile): Mr. Vaghela its not the time to romance its your business hours please see your business.
Ranveer(shaking his head as yes):I know you will tell these kind of excuses only.(cutely in a longing tone):Ishani tell that Sun to hide soon and tell this watch to run fast.
Ishani:(in a lovable tone):Ranveer today come home. I will surely, completely be your today.
Ranveer(with a smile):hmm okay I am so happy.
Ishani: Hmm even me.Tk now cut the call and see your work.
Ranveer: Hmm okay. see you in the evening.
Ishani: hmmm

They both cut the call where Raagini was touching Ishani's back lovingly and playing and smiling to herself. Ishani made Raagini come out of the hug and saw her daughter with a cute look.
Ishani:(seeing Raagini);you should surely know one thing Raagini that Mama is the luckiest woman in the world to get you and your Papa.
Raagini(without understanding Ishani cutely touched her cheek with a little laugh): Mama..
Ishani giving a smile to Raagini lovingly kissed Raagini's forehead. The cutie lovingly hugged her mother. The day was running where Nagpur was in its late evening.
NAINA'S HOUSE..
Naina's house door was knocked where Naina came and opened the door .Raj was standing in front of her.
Naina:Raj come in.
He came inside the house and sat in the hall sofa. Naina called Rithika going to her room. Rithika came to the hall. Raj got up and stood facing both the evil women.
Rithika:Sit Raj(seeing Naina):Let us too sit.
They three sat in the sofa of the hall facing each other.
Rithika:Raj do you know any special person in kidnapping in Nagpur?
Raj(with a heavy smile): Madam we are people born only to do crime. How will we be without a man in a city like Nagpur. We are having a person here tell me what should I do let me do it.
Rithika: You need to be with me for some more days. I need your help in executing one of my plan. You need to kidnap two people. can you?
Raj;Of course Madam tell me who are they? I am sure one should be that Ishani know? She is escaping so well from me..(he said with defeat face).
Rithika:(in a anger face): Not only from you she has many times escaped from me too. Tk this time she will be finished and as you said one person is Ishani only.
Raj:Okay it will be done. Who is the next person?
Rithika: He is not here. He need to be kidnapped in Mumbai.
Raj:(with a villainous smile): Madam Mumbai is my Kingdom tell me who is it let me kidnap him and bring him to you.
Rithika(saw her phone and touched her finger in the phone screen and seeing a image and showed to Raj): He is the person to be kidnapped.
Naina(who was seeing Rithika with a not understanding face in thoughts): Not bad this Rithika is too so good in planning it seems. But why she didn't execute this plan first itself?

As she was thinking to herself Raj was transferring the photo to his phone.
RANVEER'S HOUSE..
When it was 8.30 Ranveer was entering his car into his home gate. He parked the car in front of the veranda and got down from the car and locked the gate and came to the car and took the packets he brought and started to walk in the portico of the house. He went and knocked the door. As usual Ishani was opening the door with a smile. He got refreshed seeing Ishani's face and smile and he was seeing Ishani without entering the house.
Ishani(seeing him not entering the house):Come in.
Ranveer:(cutely seeing her): Ishani you ever know what makes me so fresh after I came from office doing hectic work the whole day?
Ishani: What makes you fresh?
Ranveer:The answer is simple its Ishani's lips curve.
Ishani:(in a not understanding tone):lips curve?
Ranveer: Its your smile.
Ishani(smiled at him): Tk I am so happy that you are happy seeing my smile and I become so happy seeing my Ranveer's smile.
Ranveer:perfect now let us go in.
Ishani: Haan

Ishani moved a side where Ranveer entered the house. He saw Raagini in her walker as he entered the hall.
Ranveer(seeing his daughter):Raagini..
Raagini(turned and saw Ranveer and immediately moved the walker and came near him): Papa..
Ranveer: Hmm Papa come to Papa..

He kept the packets he had in his hand in tea poi and took his daughter with whole heart affection. Ishani came locking the house door and stood seeing both daughter and father.
Ranveer:Tk do you know what Papa has brought today?
Raagini(saw him with a smile): Papa..
Ranveer:If you ever want anything tell Papa he will get it to you. Tk tell me what you want?
Raagini(so innocently showing Ishani who was standing behind him): Mama.
Ranveer(turned and saw Ishani): hmm even the whole world is given to her also she will demand you only.
Ishani(with a smile): Papa and beti are so exact in this matter. Never leaving me anywhere want to be sticking to you guys.
Ranveer(turning and perfectly seeing Ishani):Of course we will never leave you that easily(seeing Raagini): Hain na baby.
Raagini(cutely smiling seeing Ishani): hmmm
Ranveer:Did you see we both will never leave you. Specially Ranveer will never leave you and that too today nig...
Ishani(getting what he is about to say):Ranveer you are having your daughter in your hand so please maintain your tongue.
Ranveer:oh sorry okay let me maintain. (seeing Raagini); Papa has brought sweets to you let me give you.
Ishani:Sweets?
Ranveer: Haan as we took saath pheras today know so let us enjoy it with sweets.

Ranveer went and sat in the sofa and making Raagini sit in his lap and took the packet he kept in the tea poi and opened the sweets.
Ishani(coming near him): Ranveer don't feed sweets to her.
Ranveer(opened the sweets and took a piece of Rasgulla): why? let me feed her she will have.
Ishani:Ranveer no on your birthday only she had laddoo in temple leave now don't want. Now only her teeth are up to grow now itself this much sweets means her teeth will become weak Ranveer.
Ranveer:Nothing will happen If we give it for a day(went to feed Raagini): have it Baby.
Ishani:Ranveer no..(seeing Raagini who was opening her mouth to sweets): Raagini no..
Raagini(stopped and seeing Ishani showing the sweet with her tiny index finger): Mama..
Ishani:No baby don't want.
Ranveer:Its okay Ishani let her have it.
Ishani:Ranveer tk give me let me give little sweet to her.
Ranveer: No let her have a complete piece.

Ishani was about to get the piece of Rasagulla in Ranveer's hand where Ranveer playfully took the Rasagulla back and got up holding Raagini and Rasagulla in his hand. He was moving so well in the hall where Ishani was coming to stop him.He was playing with her. Where before Ranveer could move at a place Ishani made him stop near a wall and she stood close to him.
Ishani(seeing Raagini): Have it but only some okay.
Raagini shook her head and without Ranveer feeding her seeing the Rasagulla in Ranveer hand went and kept her mouth in the Rasagulla.Ishani getting she is not able to bite it got Rasagulla from Ranveer's hand and took a part of Rasagulla and feed Raagini with a smile.
Ranveer(seeing the way his daughter is eating the sweets with a smile):Today at least will this Ranveer get sweets from Ishani's hand?
Ishani(with a smile showed the Rasagulla to Ranveer's mouth): Have it..
Ranveer(bite the Rasagulla eating it with a smile):Thank you.
Ishani: haaan
Raagini again showed her hand to Rasagulla and demanded to make Ishani feed.
Ishani:(seeing Raagini): come let Mama give you and let us have dinner.
Ranveer: Hmm let us.
Ranveer and Ishani with a happy smile holding Raagini were heading to a beautiful dinner. When this family is this much happy in their small world the cunning people were still wanting them to be separated.
NAINA'S HOUSE..
Raj(getting the photo of the person in his phone):Tell this person's details Madam let me kidnap him.
Rithika: Hmmm okay let me tell you but you should kidnap him when I am telling you only.
Raj: Okay madam but who is he? Is he a big person in Mumbai.
Rithika: He is not that big person but he is the man who is going to help me in my plan.
Naina:Who is it Rithika?
Rithika(with a confirmed smile):Kailash Vaghela.

To be continued 😉😉😉😉😉
Sahil88 thumbnail
Interesting chapter
Raghni is soo as her father she only want ishani near her
Ritika is dangerous what she has upto to seprate ishveer
kuhelidebbarma thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi! 
Interesting update! 
Enjoying reading it and looking forward to it! 
ayeshamukhtar thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ishveer the perfect family 😳 😊 ...
It's interesting to know that what is ritika is going to upto..
Because I did not get her plan at all 😕
Kidnapped ishaani is OK but kilash
Update soon 😛