Ishra OS || A Broken Dream Pieced Together || Completed

Prabh. thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey everyone! I'm back again with a random OS! This one is one what can be in the future and what I would imagine the family of Raman, Ishita, Adi, Ruhi and Pihu would be like! 

This is just something to make myself happy since I'm someone who wants everyone together and happy! And I have written a few emotional updates recently along with the constant cramming for my upcoming exams, I wanted something light hearted and about the entire family, so this is what this OS is all about! So I'm posting it right below and I hope you all will like this one...
Edited by Prabh. - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prabh. thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Prabh. thumbnail
Finally updated the OS! Hope you all will like and leave your feedback! Looking forward to it! And will be sending PMs later on!
arreddy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome is... So realistic... Yes its need some time to heal the wounded heart with care and love of each other... They can only heal one others pain than anyone can... They can only make other miserable and can heal also... I feel sometimes sorry for Adi.. Because with no fault of him he suffered distance from his ishima for 7 years... He became so mature but in this 7 years he had lost mother love and care... But accepted ishitha with her faults also... He truely loves her selflessly... I love his character... For Ishra problems they just need to sit and talk nothing else... Thanks for beautiful story...SORRY for all this rant...
-K.13- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg Prabh - this was adorable!  Such a lovely and peaceful respite from the high voltage drama of the show.  Hope you continue to seek out happy endings despite silliness on screen! ❤️
apoo91 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful story...
Nice n peaceful.. no high voltage emotions..
Something which we would like to see in the show soonish..
ItsNoorfatima thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fabulous shot
Realistic.
Loved it
Veeann thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Such a beautiful story 😳
SushSathisha thumbnail