What went wrng with BCL2..disappointing :|

Laddoo.Phaddoo thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Well as an ardent viewer had to say this I enjoyed bcl one on Sony more than this season...the previous season though was of short duration thn this yr but it had more to offer than this year...

they ruined it because of lame hosting and specially commentary..the last few episodes commentary was patheticc..Shardul guy was okay but the girl she was just beyond the limits😡

Then there was this poonam pandey sunny all jaap which ruined the sporting spirit of the game..we intend to watch cricket n yes joking around funny punches r good but not cheap ones...

Most important mistake ths year was the timing/schedule...like really sunday is holiday but still this evening 4.30 slot?why wld it bring trps...

And yes though its not in hands of channel/producer but I believe ths yr it was more abt ekta's batellion and colors favs rathr thn team of players🥱Teams like Mumbai tigers..kolkata all were full of half shit players..seriously arjun bijlani mouni radhika all gt selected coz they purely belong to ekta league and channel also...so this proves how thy shld considr making teams on selecting players who cn play nt trp toppers...face value dsnt hld much importnce in game of cricket...

Many are raising questions on delhi dragons have all good professional playrs..well like Suyyash,Karan wahi..Shaleen Malhotra ve also played for team and he is vry experienced abt crickt though he cldnt concentrate due to back issues...good thng abt delhi is that they have all 11 pro players..ths s due to their strong practice sessions..none of the teams do this mch practice like DD does...so even if one or two ace playrs go out then we clearly saw how the other layrs gave a power packed backup and won the game...this is what lacks in other teams unlike DD...

Chennai was a very strong team ths yr as it got the strongest bowlers in one team..due to lack of practice they lost maybe...

On a concluding note next yr they shld keep the match for atleast 15 ovrs and chnge say some rules so that it dsnt gt repetitive...as it wont be of any point if DD again cms out as winner nxt yr in this same format!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vedika.Kapoor thumbnail
Agree with every point of yours. If the same format is kept and same mixture of lame players is made in every team apart from DD then DD is gonna win every season. No point in playing every season if they are gonna win. 
shravanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
in season 1 some fun games were conducted instead of toss.. it was entertaining.. and previous year anchor and host were much better than this year. i really didn't enjoy this year.
Sanjana212 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I dont want team players to get separted cause i am die hard delhi fan and i love each and every player of them suyyash wahi adhesh salil i just want rithvik to come back to delhi

And yes ur right last season was much better hosts were amazing and this seriously i am gonna kill that pritam so is so cheap and disgusting but we can say that this theteams were more stronger and specially female players like tanya shikha shruti firoza barkha aditi they all were so amazing and specially hats off to shikha and tanya they have really shown the girl power!!!!