Bowling Masterclass by Chandigarh Cubs v Jaipur raj Joshiley

BeingBlunt thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mzSgvvYmKM[/YOUTUBE]
Matched this match on TV this morning and was pleasantly shocked to see such a fantastic and well planned bowling strategy. 👏 Other teams watch and learn, this is how you bowl in BCL. 👏⭐️ Unless of course batsman makes a mistake and you take their wicket. With such a small ground bowlers are just bowling machines there to be hit. And batsman can be out only if they make mistakes. CC proved this wrong. ⭐️

I love bowling much much more than batting and was very happy to see 2 maiden over in such a matchbox ground. Fantastic yorkers and that too at an awkward angle. 

IMO these deliveries would have been normal deliveries and could have been for 6/7 runs easily in normal cricket, but in BCL due to short ground, every team tries to hit sixes and CC took advantage of this mindset and bowled balls which could not have been hit for Sixes, max you could do is take a single or a 4 . 👏

Superbly impressed by CC. They were already my 2nd fav team after CC due to Vrushan and now i really want them to win the finals against DD. Its about time bowling decides a game in BCL. 🥳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Yup cc bowling was impressive
The thing which I didn't like in this match was the uneccesary focus given on two kps

Ankudi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
well

you made a really nice topic.

and like you both chandi and chennai are my fav teams but chandi is obvio more fav. coz of additi

It is nice to see chandigarh cubs playing strategically with really good team spirit this year .Last year as a team they were big dissappointment.Glad to see they have worked upon themselves keeping their it in mind to not repeat their mistake this season.I am really impressed!

I so badly want delhi to lose this year and since it is chandi that has qualified in semifinals then want them to take trophy in the finals ...delhi no way..too egoistic a team
QueenTejaswi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
That was smart I must say ! Was supporting Chennai but as they are not in finals , I am with Delhi . I always preferred Delhi over others except for Chennai . Never liked Chandigarh but I admit they are damn strong .
prishika thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree.  I was bowled over by CC's bowling!!  I want them to win the finals.  
Both CC and DD has some strong bowlers.  I want to see a strong, good game and god willing CC will take the trophy.

I heard from some fan who was at the semi final between CS and CC...that Additi's bowling is what won them the match.  

I love bowling more than batting as well...and thus looking forward to watching the final and semi final.

As for the game you posted... JRJ had really underestimated CC's bowling because most teams have bowlers who go for wickets, which then intern turns into 6s and 4s if it doesn't hit the wicket.
Edited by prishika - 8 years ago
vishti4eva thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
me too want cc to win this yr.i think cc is better team becoz they have strong women players which no other teams have.well i hope cc win becoz i love additi